PDA

View Full Version : Game 5 Grades: Spurs @ Nuggets - Non-Timvp Edition

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 02:25 PM
Without the Great One doing grades anymore (on the decline, tbh :(), I will step in...

BTW, that should be GAME FOUR in the title, but I fucked up per par.

Tony Parker: A-, He went hero mode a few times, but it's hard to argue with the final line. He played well for the most part, though his D was sometimes lacking.

Danny Green: D, What more is there to say? He's a scrub playing in a stars' game. Dude can't shoot for shit now and his defense has started to wane, tbh! I'm worried.

Kawhi Leonard: B-, Decent scoring, though he was nearly nonexistent on the glass. That's the second game in a row he's scrubbed it up in the rebounding category... (only 1 rebound against Portland)

Tim Duncan: B-, Shot okay, some good rebounds. Defense was bad, though...

Tiago Splitter: B+, Not much more you can ask from him. Good rebounds, decent defense, some made shots (even though he still likes to throw up weak shit per par).

Manu Ginobili: C, Awful, terrible shooting night, but contributed in other ways, so it wasn't as bad of a night as it could have been for the TOSB.

Boris Diaw 2.0: A-, Another strong showing from him. Very active. Very aggressive. 8 rebounds, too!

Patty Mills: B+, He gave us a spark, which is all you can ask of him. He made some mistakes after his initial spark, but he was a net positive. He's obviously not afraid to shoot, tbh.

Marco Belinelli: B, I thought he played okay... Not sure why Pop didn't play him in the second half.

Matt Bonner: D+, A horrible game, tbh. Awful D. Only reason he doesn't get worse is because he hit a corner three.

Jeff Ayres: C, Unremarkable. Why the hell is this scrub on our team again, tbh? PENDERGRAPH.

Aron Baynes: C+, Looked intimidating on the bench towards the opposing team.

Cory Joseph: C+, Moral support, tbh. Heir apparent to Patty Mills in the towel-waving department. He needs to pick up his towel-waving game.

Nando De Colo: Inc, WTF is Pop doing wasting his talent away on the inactive roster? tbh?

Pop: D-, Stupid rotations all night. Maybe he was just experimenting because a demented psychopath could have made better substitutions last night. He better get his head out of his ass in the future, tbh.

TacoCabanaFajitas
11-06-2013, 02:30 PM
I need full paragraphs! With pictures and big red font like TimVP used to do.

Whisky Dog
11-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Your grades suck so bad everyone would have a much better day if they don't read them.

RD2191
11-06-2013, 02:38 PM
:lol

RD2191
11-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Pop is showing early signs of dementia.

Raven
11-06-2013, 02:42 PM
so being a +15 gets you an awful and a -7 gets you an okay, seems legit :lmao

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Your grades suck so bad everyone would have a much better day if they don't read them.
At least I don't inflate my grades, tbh.

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 02:45 PM
so being a +15 gets you an awful and a -7 gets you an okay, seems legit :lmao
How can you describe Manu's shooting other than being awful, tbh? He shot 1-for-9 and missed every non-layup. Most of those attempts were good looks, too.

Raven
11-06-2013, 02:57 PM
How can you describe Manu's shooting other than being awful, tbh? He shot 1-for-9 and missed every non-layup. Most of those attempts were good looks, too.

didn't know these were the shooting grades tbh.

Boomersgold
11-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Not bad, tbh. Not bad at all.

Hoops Czar
11-06-2013, 03:04 PM
This forum is going to the dogs. PayNando is just making a mockery of Timvp's game grades thread. He put as much thought into those grades as he does wiping his ass.

Mr. Body
11-06-2013, 03:08 PM
This forum is going to the dogs. PayNando is just making a mockery of Timvp's game grades thread. He put as much thought into those grades as he does wiping his ass.

It's been heading south for a while.

hater
11-06-2013, 03:27 PM
:lmao posters complaining about the forum going to shit.

well, we just went through the worst Finals collapse in the history of the game. How in the world did you not expect that to affect this forum?

this forum is still in shock and disbelief. Most of the "quality" posters that used to fellate each other with their game grades and "think tank" threads :lmao are on suicide watch :lmao

you been Ginobilized :lmao

TrainOfThought5
11-06-2013, 03:36 PM

well, we just went through the worst Finals collapse in the history of the game. How in the world did you not expect that to affect this forum?

this forum is still in shock and disbelief. Most of the "quality" posters that used to fellate each other with their game grades and "think tank" threads :lmao are on suicide watch :lmao

Hes a douchebag but hes got a point (small tho it may be)

Cool2LOVE
11-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Spurs Peak After March.

what is it, the 6th of november? :lol

just enjoy the process for now. and not bad grades playnando.

we can all start threads, so if anyone criticizing can do better next game, then go for it.

hater
11-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Spurs Peak After March.

anD collApse M juNe

Spur|n|Austin
11-06-2013, 04:12 PM

:lol :lol

elbamba
11-06-2013, 05:00 PM
I thought the Spurs waived De Colo?

HI-FI
11-06-2013, 05:09 PM
anD collApse M juNe

I still don't see how M got in there.

99 Problems
11-06-2013, 05:10 PM
That was Paul George. :lol

99 Problems
11-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Not bad, tbh. Not bad at all.

This. Donnnnt see anybody else stepping up and trying.

Tony Porker
11-06-2013, 05:24 PM

:lmao

:lmao

GB20
11-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Without the Great One doing grades anymore (on the decline, tbh :(), I will step in...

BTW, that should be GAME FOUR in the title, but I fucked up per par.

Tony Parker: A-, He went hero mode a few times, but it's hard to argue with the final line. He played well for the most part, though his D was sometimes lacking.

Danny Green: D, What more is there to say? He's a scrub playing in a stars' game. Dude can't shoot for shit now and his defense has started to wane, tbh! I'm worried.

Kawhi Leonard: B-, Decent scoring, though he was nearly nonexistent on the glass. That's the second game in a row he's scrubbed it up in the rebounding category... (only 1 rebound against Portland)

Tim Duncan: B-, Shot okay, some good rebounds. Defense was bad, though...

Tiago Splitter: B+, Not much more you can ask from him. Good rebounds, decent defense, some made shots (even though he still likes to throw up weak shit per par).

Manu Ginobili: C, Awful, terrible shooting night, but contributed in other ways, so it wasn't as bad of a night as it could have been for the TOSB.

Boris Diaw 2.0: A-, Another strong showing from him. Very active. Very aggressive. 8 rebounds, too!

Patty Mills: B+, He gave us a spark, which is all you can ask of him. He made some mistakes after his initial spark, but he was a net positive. He's obviously not afraid to shoot, tbh.

Marco Belinelli: B, I thought he played okay... Not sure why Pop didn't play him in the second half.

Matt Bonner: D+, A horrible game, tbh. Awful D. Only reason he doesn't get worse is because he hit a corner three.

Jeff Ayres: C, Unremarkable. Why the hell is this scrub on our team again, tbh? PENDERGRAPH.

Aron Baynes: C+, Looked intimidating on the bench towards the opposing team.

Cory Joseph: C+, Moral support, tbh. Heir apparent to Patty Mills in the towel-waving department. He needs to pick up his towel-waving game.

Nando De Colo: Inc, WTF is Pop doing wasting his talent away on the inactive roster? tbh?

Pop: D-, Stupid rotations all night. Maybe he was just experimenting because a demented psychopath could have made better substitutions last night. He better get his head out of his ass in the future, tbh.
:toast

will_spurs
11-06-2013, 05:45 PM
anD collApse M juNe

I still don't see how M got in there.

Mid, he meant Mid.

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 06:00 PM
LOL at posters bitching because their selected player didn't get high marks. This isn't youth level; you actually have to EARN your grades here. I don't engage in grade inflation.

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 06:02 PM
didn't know these were the shooting grades tbh.
If they were shooting grades Manu would've gotten an F. Fortunately, I took all facets of the game into account and Manu gof a C (average).

Raven
11-06-2013, 06:11 PM
If they were shooting grades Manu would've gotten an F. Fortunately, I took all facets of the game into account and Manu gof a C (average).

so in what facet of the game have belinelli deserved a B? i know you were simply trolling, i'm just trying to see if you can back it up in a way that is not entirely retarded tbh :lol

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 06:13 PM
so in what facet of the game have belinelli deserved a B? i know you were simply trolling, i'm just trying to see if you can back it up in a way that is not entirely retarded tbh :lol

He gave us a spark. If you got a problem with that make your own damn thread tbh.

Embedded
11-06-2013, 06:29 PM
PlayNando thanks for the effort. My theory is the Ayers eats up minutes during the regular season to reduce the burn on other players' legs.

NickiRasgo
11-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Obviously a troll account. :lol Well played ElNono. :lol

SpurSpurSpurs
11-06-2013, 09:14 PM

Talent? :lol

Yup! Just another day at Spurstalk, feeding the troll. :lol:lol:lol

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Talent? :lol

Yup! Just another day at Spurstalk, feeding the troll. :lol:lol:lol
per par

FireMicoHalili
11-07-2013, 03:33 AM
why don't you just end every sentence in tbh? Hoping timvp comes back soon, people don't deserve these rude, sophomoric takes.

FireMicoHalili
11-07-2013, 03:38 AM
Agreed. Waste of time. Timvp left biiiig, big shoes to fill. Don't bite off more than you can chew yo