PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: Gerald Wallace losing patience in the Celtics

Thebesteva
11-06-2013, 08:49 PM
“My thing about that is I don’t ask for trades,” Wallace said. “I don’t like to be traded. You know, once I get a place where I’m comfortable, I just want to know what’s expected of me and what my role is. For a guy that goes out and puts 110 percent of himself into it, you’re giving your all and you just want to know that. This is nothing against coach Brad (Stevens). Everyone has to figure out how we need to play with each other and how we can play together defensively and offensively to get the best out of each other.

“The thing is, the season starts so fast. It’s more like learning on the job. It’s not like college where you have that time to get to work as a team and grow and understand and see your players. In fairness to coach Stevens, he’s having to watch during the season to figure out his rotations and what guys like to do and how they play. I mean, that’s tough because these games actually count.”

jimbo
11-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Dumb fuck can't say anything after robbing the Nets like that

Venti Quattro
11-06-2013, 09:24 PM
:lmao You went to THIS version of the Celtics, what do you expect?

Rogue
11-06-2013, 09:45 PM
G-Force is really unlucky he has spent the majority of his career playing on scrub teams, dude has every reason to complain about that. Nigga can wait till he turns foodstamp mode though, then he'll be free to sign with any team for vet minimum.

DMC
11-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Wallace had the opportunity to play for a competitive organization and he picked money. Fuck him.

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2013, 11:56 PM
He's currently one of the worst players in the league, tbh, not sure why he feels entitled to speak out..

Girasuck
11-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Celts got just was the Dr ordered last night. Worst team in the league to cure your problems.

spurraider21
11-07-2013, 12:37 PM
He's currently one of the worst players in the league, tbh, not sure why he feels entitled to speak out..
definitely one of the worst value players according to contract right there with achilles, but he's better than a lot of guys out there

AchillesHeel
11-07-2013, 12:43 PM
He's putting up 6 points on 52% shooting, why does this n!gger not shoot more, tbh?

elmanutres
11-07-2013, 01:07 PM
and least he can sleep knowing he is the greatest bobcat of all time.

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2013, 01:10 PM
definitely one of the worst value players according to contract right there with achilles, but he's better than a lot of guys out there

Meh, he's been horrible as an overall player for a season and a half now, tbh..

He's an old monkey baller that never developed any actual skills, along with being injury prone..I don't think any contending team should or would even consider him..

spurraider21
11-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Meh, he's been horrible as an overall player for a season and a half now, tbh..

He's an old monkey baller that never developed any actual skills, along with being injury prone..I don't think any contending team should or would even consider him..
yeah i can't think of any legit contender where he could actually start. he'd be a great reserve anywhere, but that albatross contract is going to doom him to mediocrity

Findog
11-07-2013, 02:19 PM
First off, has he ever been on a winning team? Aside from being a rookie that didn't get off the bench for the Kings or a role player on the Jay-Z Nets? What does he know about winning habits and winning culture?

Second, doesn't he know that this team is designed to lose? That if they win too many games it'll be bad for their chances at getting Andrew Wiggins?