PDA

View Full Version : Parker = GOD

hater
11-06-2013, 10:41 PM
withour Parker we are probably looking at a 1-4 record to start the season

:king

anakha
11-06-2013, 10:47 PM
14 of the Spurs' last 15 points to close out the game.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 10:47 PM
Parker = MVP

fuck LeBron he wouldn't have made that shit

ElNono
11-06-2013, 10:48 PM
http://areyoufuckingcoding.me/img/meme-notbad-1.jpg

11-06-2013, 10:48 PM
It's been Parker's team for a while now.

Kool Bob Love
11-06-2013, 10:53 PM
6-23 in game 6.:lmao

jestersmash
11-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Parker = MVP

fuck LeBron he wouldn't have made that shit

I..what...is this bizarro world?

TXstbobcat
11-06-2013, 10:54 PM
He was clutch tonight

hooperflash
11-06-2013, 10:55 PM
That jumper has been cash, hope that trend continues.

DAF86
11-06-2013, 10:56 PM
You have to leave no space between the words and the =.

Like this: Parker=GOD.

Kool Bob Love
11-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Regular season MVParker.:lmao

Spurs7794
11-06-2013, 10:57 PM

Yeah and shots 5 & 6 should have won us the championship and would have gone down in history as two of the biggest shots in Spurs history.

Kool Bob Love
11-06-2013, 10:58 PM
How many "GOD"s get bench in game 6? Speedy.:rollin

mute
11-06-2013, 10:59 PM

I hope you're not serious... he hit a step back three to tie the game and then a lay in to put us up 2... not to mention didn't he force a steal too?

Sigh... this will haunt me for the rest of my life, not to mention the number of times they will make commercials out of game 6.

Kool Bob Love
11-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Yeah and shots 5 & 6 should have won us the championship and would have gone down in history as two of the biggest shots in Spurs history.

Game 7

3-12

:lmao

hater
11-06-2013, 11:02 PM
I hope you're not serious... he hit a step back three to tie the game and then a lay in to put us up 2... not to mention didn't he force a steal too?

Sigh... this will haunt me for the rest of my life, not to mention the number of times they will make commercials out of game 6.

Kool Bob Love
11-06-2013, 11:04 PM

Hero Mode. 6-23 bro.

Kool Bob Love
11-06-2013, 11:05 PM

"Spurs in 7.":lmao

Praising a regular season game streak.:lmao

Libri
11-06-2013, 11:23 PM

Tim needs a little God love to, don't you think?

FireMicoHalili
11-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Did God ever sext another man 's wife

AchillesHeel
11-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Parker GOAT PG

DesignatedT
11-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Without Lebron Heat are blah blah.

Stupid.

spurraider21
11-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Regular season MVParker.:lmao
thats fine by me tbh. let him shoulder the load while Timmy gets to coast until the playoffs

lefty
11-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Premature Ejac threads :lmao

lefty
11-06-2013, 11:47 PM
That jumper has been cash, hope that trend continues.
That Manu troll avatar :lmao

spurraider21
11-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Parker has been the engine that has carried our offense for the past 2 seasons. its great to see he doesn't appeared fatigued with the long season last year and the offseason ball. this dude has become way better than any of us could have even imagined 10 years ago

cjw
11-06-2013, 11:52 PM
Trolls are out in full force tonight

Mikeanaro
11-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Now its working, but sometimes Parker goes nuts and makes selfish decisions like game 7, horrible plays no sense at all, he is doing great right now, but it doesnt work always

RD2191
11-07-2013, 12:04 AM
:lol

11-07-2013, 12:31 AM

Sigh... this will haunt me for the rest of my life, not to mention the number of times they will make commercials out of game 6.he was also injured

marbles1991
11-07-2013, 12:34 AM

If only Parker would have been at the line at the end of the game... Dude hits a stepback three in Lebrons face in that situation you aren't cooling him off

PlayNando
11-07-2013, 12:54 AM

There's a reason he's the highest-paid player on the team, tbh. :toast

Hoops Czar
11-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Right, Parker had to put it into overdrive to beat the lottery bound Suns at home. Everybody should be so proud.

Sean Cagney
11-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Hero Mode. 6-23 bro.
Without his shot game 1?????? Do we win it? Do we get back in game 6 to even take the lead without him? Put another PG on our team in that game 6 towards the end we lose going away. He is the reason we had a shot to pull it off in 6 from his shot in game one late and that late run in game 6. The rest blew it pretty much late in game 6 until his flurry.

Sean Cagney
11-07-2013, 01:28 AM
Right, Parker had to put it into overdrive to beat the lottery bound Suns at home. Everybody should be so proud.
Nobody is proud and they are nowhere near where they can get or need to be yet, time will tell how good they can get this year but they are not near it yet this early in the year (Lucky to be 4-1 IMO). Suns were 3-1 though so they must have beaten someone else sir....

Hoops Czar
11-07-2013, 01:40 AM
Nobody is proud and they are nowhere near where they can get or need to be yet, time will tell how good they can get this year but they are not near it yet this early in the year (Lucky to be 4-1 IMO). Suns were 3-1 though so they must have beaten someone else sir....

The Spurs are also catching a lot of breaks. No Dragic for the Suns tonight, No Chandler for the Knicks on Sunday. Memphis looked like shit again tonight getting clowned by the Pelicans. The Spurs haven't really played anyone and by the way they're playing, that's probably a good thing. Plenty of time to turn it around though.

Johnny RIngo
11-07-2013, 01:52 AM
The Spurs are also catching a lot of breaks. No Dragic for the Suns tonight, No Chandler for the Knicks on Sunday. Memphis looked like shit again tonight getting clowned by the Pelicans. The Spurs haven't really played anyone and by the way they're playing, that's probably a good thing. Plenty of time to turn it around though.

Pop's in mad scientist mode with the lineups so I wouldn't take much out of these early games. Only thing I'm really concerned about is how underwhelming Belli/Ayres are. These two weren't worth using the MLE on.

Sean Cagney
11-07-2013, 01:58 AM

I will take the breaks right now lol. They have a longgggggg way to go though no doubt, they are not near playoff form yet and I did not expect them to be this early. Memphis looks like shit though I know right? Weird but they lost their coach or let him go and it seems lost their swag they had. The Spurs will and can improve, towards the end of the year I expect or HOPE they are rolling getting ready for the playoffs.
Pop's in mad scientist mode with the lineups so I wouldn't take much out of these early games. Only thing I'm really concerned about is how underwhelming Belli/Ayres are. These two weren't worth using the MLE on.

Never take much of the early games as a fan, never EVER...... That is the truth. Belli had one good game so far, the rest though? Not really so you are right. Ayres just sucks so far, all out dissapointment. I agree.

BatManu20
11-07-2013, 02:48 AM
Parker has been the engine that has carried our offense for the past 2 seasons. its great to see he doesn't appeared fatigued with the long season last year and the offseason ball. this dude has become way better than any of us could have even imagined 10 years ago

This tbh. Anyone who shits on Parker is ignorant. We wouldn't even sniff the Finals without him.

hater
11-07-2013, 03:02 AM
everytime I make a parker thread I'm thinking, can you imagine if Parker played for the Knicks, or the Lakers, or the Bulls. Motherfuckers would be lining up to suck that motherfucker's cock like they do for losers like Rose, Kobe and Melo.

Instead we got these lame ass fans that shit on Parker everytime he has a rare turnover.

It's sickening.

IMO

DAF86
11-07-2013, 09:45 AM

I don't know but he did get another man's wife pregnant.

EVAY
11-07-2013, 10:44 AM

What you fail to understand with your one-note repetition of TP's line in the 6th game of last year's finals is that your statistic reinforces the accepted fact that without TP having a GREAT game, the Spurs lose. The point is that is how important he is to this team. Other teams know that and that is why he gets the best defender on him for the longest period of time. He was not only playing injured during game 6, but he was the focus of LeBron James' defense in both games. Not being able to consistently score against the best basketball player of our era is not a statement of failure. It just means that LeBron is as good as they say he is.

The whole point is that if you succeed in shutting down Parker, you win the game and/or series. If the rest of the team could pick up the slack for him, it wouldn't be a problem and he would be shown to be less important than he is to our success. Were you around in the pre-Parker years when Duncan would be playing his heart and mind out and if he wasn't GOD in any given game we had no chance? Because I was and it was hard to watch. Now it is happening with Parker.

Pop takes Duncan out and has no way to get Parker freed from James' defense and you claim that Parker lost us the series? You really don't seem to understand the entire concept of team basketball and/or series strategy.

bigzak25
11-07-2013, 11:28 AM
I don't know but he did get another man's wife pregnant.

:lol

Good game TP!

Brazil
11-07-2013, 12:22 PM
What you fail to understand with your one-note repetition of TP's line in the 6th game of last year's finals is that your statistic reinforces the accepted fact that without TP having a GREAT game, the Spurs lose. The point is that is how important he is to this team. Other teams know that and that is why he gets the best defender on him for the longest period of time. He was not only playing injured during game 6, but he was the focus of LeBron James' defense in both games. Not being able to consistently score against the best basketball player of our era is not a statement of failure. It just means that LeBron is as good as they say he is.

The whole point is that if you succeed in shutting down Parker, you win the game and/or series. If the rest of the team could pick up the slack for him, it wouldn't be a problem and he would be shown to be less important than he is to our success. Were you around in the pre-Parker years when Duncan would be playing his heart and mind out and if he wasn't GOD in any given game we had no chance? Because I was and it was hard to watch. Now it is happening with Parker.

Pop takes Duncan out and has no way to get Parker freed from James' defense and you claim that Parker lost us the series? You really don't seem to understand the entire concept of team basketball and/or series strategy.

:lmao are you trying to have a reasonable discussion with Kool Bob Love ?

EVAY
11-07-2013, 03:24 PM
:lmao are you trying to have a reasonable discussion with Kool Bob Love ?

Yeah, what in the world was I thinking?

On a related note, I'm considering opening a debate with a tea-partier regarding the role of government in health care. I expect it will go every bit as well as my attempt with KBL

Brazil
11-07-2013, 03:42 PM
Yeah, what in the world was I thinking?

On a related note, I'm considering opening a debate with a tea-partier regarding the role of government in health care. I expect it will go every bit as well as my attempt with KBL

you will probably have more success with a tea partier tbh

hater
11-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Without Lebron Heat are blah blah.

Stupid.

The Heat without Lebron >>> Spurs without Parker

or you forget the Lebron less Heat beat us in our building last season?

DAF86
11-07-2013, 05:02 PM

The Spurs without Parker were 28 seconds away from becoming NBA champions, tbh.

hater
11-07-2013, 05:07 PM
The Spurs without Parker were 28 seconds away from becoming NBA champions, tbh.

Failure IMO

Parker put us in position to win game 6. He turned the game around:

[MIA 89-86] Wade Free Throw 2 of 2 (14 PTS)
Ginobili 3pt Shot: Missed 01:53
Green Rebound (Off:2 Def:2) 01:51
Team Timeout : Short 01:47
Parker 3pt Shot: Made (16 PTS) 01:27
[SAS 89-89] 01:07
Chalmers Turnover : Bad Pass (3 TO) Steal:Parker (1 ST)
Parker Turnaround Jump Shot: Made (18 PTS) 00:58.0
[SAS 91-89]

the reality is, Spurs were about to give up game 6 earlier. Parker came in and made a 3, stole the ball, and made a turnaround jumper to put Spurs up 91-89. Spurs were in command and then shit happened.

Parker was singlehandely responsible for a 7 point swing. :cry

DAF86
11-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Failure IMO

Parker put us in position to win game 6. He turned the game around:

[MIA 89-86] Wade Free Throw 2 of 2 (14 PTS)
Ginobili 3pt Shot: Missed 01:53
Green Rebound (Off:2 Def:2) 01:51
Team Timeout : Short 01:47
Parker 3pt Shot: Made (16 PTS) 01:27
[SAS 89-89] 01:07
Chalmers Turnover : Bad Pass (3 TO) Steal:Parker (1 ST)
Parker Turnaround Jump Shot: Made (18 PTS) 00:58.0
[SAS 91-89]

the reality is, Spurs were about to give up game 6 earlier. Parker came in and made a 3, stole the ball, and made a turnaround jumper to put Spurs up 91-89. Spurs were in command and then shit happened.

Parker was singlehandely responsible for a 7 point swing. :cry

Are you telling me that guy that shot 25% from the field on the two championships games was our clutch TP? I don't believe it, tbh.

hater
11-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Are you telling me that guy that shot 25% from the field on the two championships games was our clutch TP? I don't believe it, tbh.

we were 28 seconds from championship BECAUSE of Parker. Without Parker's 7 point swing we don't smell the title.

wake up.

btw, let's not forget the real reason we lost game 6:
Ginobili Turnover : Lost Ball (1 TO) Steal:Andersen (1 ST) 11:43
Ginobili Turnover : Bad Pass (2 TO) Steal:Andersen (3 ST) 04:19
Ginobili Turnover : Bad Pass (3 TO) Steal:Bosh (2 ST) 03:07
Ginobili Turnover : Bad Pass (4 TO) 02:34

Ginobili Turnover : Bad Pass (5 TO) Steal:James (2 ST) 07:38

Ginobili Turnover : Bad Pass (6 TO) Steal:Bosh (3 ST)
Ginobili Turnover : Bad Pass (7 TO) Steal:James (3 ST) 00:44.9
Ginobili Turnover : Lost Ball (8 TO) Steal:Allen (1 ST) 00:02.4

:lmao 3 turnovers in less than 2 minutes

:lmao 3 turnovers late in 4th and OT

:lol 8 total turnovers

:lol he played so-so

DesignatedT
11-07-2013, 05:29 PM

Your point? The Heat have Lebron and the Spurs have Parker. The Rockets have Harden, the Thunder have Durant.

Pointless discussion.

DAF86
11-07-2013, 05:41 PM
we were 28 seconds from championship BECAUSE of Parker. Without Parker's 7 point swing we don't smell the title.

wake up.

Spurs were 12 or 14 pts ahead when Parker went hero mode at the end of the third thinking the finals MVP was slipping away and let the Heat get back to the game. Let the "he almost won us the game because he made two baskets at the end despite playing like crap all night long" to Kobe fans.

And Manu being the Heat's MVP gives more power to my point. With Pop being senile, Manu passing it to Heat players and our got to guy shooting 25% the Spurs still should have won the championship. That speaks volumes of what kind of team this is and that it needs less individual heroics than others.

FkLA
11-07-2013, 05:47 PM
The Spurs would still easily make the playoffs without Parker tbh.

hater
11-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Your point? The Heat have Lebron and the Spurs have Parker. The Rockets have Harden, the Thunder have Durant.

Pointless discussion.

So a thread to hail Parker in a Spurs forum is pointless discussion? :rolleyes

Yes, he is as important to the Spurs as Lebron is to the Heat. Many "fans" around here disregard that fact.

hater
11-07-2013, 05:54 PM
The Spurs would still easily make the playoffs without Parker tbh.

and would get swept in round 1 tbh

spurraider21
11-07-2013, 05:57 PM

moot. we pretty much took it to them without parker, duncan, leonard, green, or manu

hater
11-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Spurs were 12 or 14 pts ahead when Parker went hero mode at the end of the third thinking the finals MVP was slipping away and let the Heat get back to the game.

or maybe he went to Hero mode because the other ballhandler in his team was secretly assisting the Heat.

shit, if I was a PG and saw what Manu was doing for the Heat, I don't pass the ball either :lol

hater
11-07-2013, 06:02 PM
moot. we pretty much took it to them without parker, duncan, leonard, green, or manu

so did the cavaliers and pelicans tbh

Johnny RIngo
11-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Spurs were 12 or 14 pts ahead when Parker went hero mode at the end of the third thinking the finals MVP was slipping away and let the Heat get back to the game. Let the "he almost won us the game because he made two baskets at the end despite playing like crap all night long" to Kobe fans.

And Manu being the Heat's MVP gives more power to my point. With Pop being senile, Manu passing it to Heat players and our got to guy shooting 25% the Spurs still should have won the championship. That speaks volumes of what kind of team this is and that it needs less individual heroics than others.

Only because Danny Green was making up for Manu/Parker's lack of production by setting Finals records throughout that series. As soon as Green cooled off in game 6 and 7, SA's chance of a 'ship went out the window since we had to finally rely on the disappointing Parker/Ginobili to carry the team.

spurraider21
11-07-2013, 06:16 PM
so did the cavaliers and pelicans tbh
and the blazers kicked our ass at home last year when we were healthy. not sure where your'e going with this. its a moot point

hater
11-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Only because Danny Green was making up for Manu/Parker's lack of production by setting Finals records throughout that series. As soon as Green cooled off in game 6 and 7, SA's chance of a 'ship went out the window since we had to finally rely on the disappointing Parker/Ginobili to carry the team.

IMO the main reason Spurs were toe to toe with Heat was because Kawhi and Spurs D on Lebron tbh

Parker won game 2 with his clutchness and did similar heroics in game 6,he put his team in position to win which is what an MVP does. TP more than did his job.

but truth is, 8 turnovers in that game 6 is inexcusable and all blame should be squarely put on the person responsible for it

spurraider21
11-07-2013, 06:38 PM
IMO the main reason Spurs were toe to toe with Heat was because Kawhi and Spurs D on Lebron tbh

Parker won game 2 with his clutchness and did similar heroics in game 6,he put his team in position to win which is what an MVP does. TP more than did his job.

but truth is, 8 turnovers in that game 6 is inexcusable and all blame should be squarely put on the person responsible for it
that and his missed free throw. another missed free throw the next trip didn't help. followed by the ...questionable substitution patterns that followed. there were a myraid of things that had to go wrong and they all did. i have a hard time pinning the loss on one person.

i know its unfair, but as absolutely shitty as manu played, if kawhi sank both at the end of the game like fucking vujacic did for the lakers in '10, the Spurs would have won the championship. based on that, its hard for me to say we lost "because of Manu."

Mikeanaro
11-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Manu fucked everthing, but I would not call Parker a God his game 7 made me fart and cry, fuck, except Duncan every guy sucked ass, Miami wanted it to be so bad, Gary Neal did nothing to guard Chalmers buzzer beater, Danny Green was a fucking choker scrub shemale, they let Miller make a 3 without shoes WTF, Spurs were so passive and they almost win.

hater
11-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Manu fucked everthing, but I would not call Parker a God his game 7 made me fart and cry, fuck, except Duncan every guy sucked ass, Miami wanted it to be so bad, Gary Neal did nothing to guard Chalmers buzzer beater, Danny Green was a fucking choker scrub shemale, they let Miller make a 3 without shoes WTF, Spurs were so passive and they almost win.

agree with all that

hater
11-07-2013, 06:53 PM
that and his missed free throw. another missed free throw the next trip didn't help. followed by the ...questionable substitution patterns that followed. there were a myraid of things that had to go wrong and they all did. i have a hard time pinning the loss on one person.

i know its unfair, but as absolutely shitty as manu played, if kawhi sank both at the end of the game like fucking vujacic did for the lakers in '10, the Spurs would have won the championship. based on that, its hard for me to say we lost "because of Manu."

fair points :cry

DAF86
11-07-2013, 07:45 PM
or maybe he went to Hero mode because the other ballhandler in his team was secretly assisting the Heat.

shit, if I was a PG and saw what Manu was doing for the Heat, I don't pass the ball either :lol

He could have kept doing what we were doing 'till that point, Feed Duncan and Leonard on the post.

hater
11-07-2013, 09:03 PM
He could have kept doing what we were doing 'till that point, Feed Duncan and Leonard on the post.

you'll have to talk to pop about that. I'm sure his halftime adjustments included Parker Hero Mode. Talk to the coach.

DesignatedT
11-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Yes, he is as important to the Spurs as Lebron is to the Heat. Many "fans" around here disregard that fact.

They're idiots. Didn't understand the motive here.

Parker is and will go down as the most underrated and underappreciated Spur of all time. Any Spurfan who discredits him is a fucking moron and doesn't merit a response.

weeks
11-08-2013, 02:44 AM
yep.
parker* is our real "superstar". he deserves all the praise we can give him, because he's earned it on the basketball court.

*and duncan tbh

hater
11-08-2013, 01:20 PM
They're idiots. Didn't understand the motive here.

Parker is and will go down as the most underrated and underappreciated Spur of all time. Any Spurfan who discredits him is a fucking moron and doesn't merit a response.

yep.
parker* is our real "superstar". he deserves all the praise we can give him, because he's earned it on the basketball court.

*and duncan tbh

:tu amen

:cry

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2013, 02:28 PM
6-23 in game 6.:lmao Won us the Warriors series, Manu did nothing :lmao Won us the Memphis series, Manu did nothing :lmao Won
us Game 1 CLUTCH and put us up 5 to win Game 6, Manu's old raunchy ass wore a Heat jersey to cost us a championship for the 3rd time :lmao

Skull-1
11-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Won us the Warriors series, Manu did nothing Won us the Memphis series, Manu did nothing Won
us Game 1 CLUTCH and put us up 5 to win Game 6, Manu's old raunchy ass wore a Heat jersey to cost us a championship for the 3rd time

This.

wake up.

But those turnovers "didn't really hurt us". *Sarcasm Mode Off*

Just ask cd021 about his "advanced stats" that "prove" eight turnovers were no big deal and did not hurt the team. *eyeroll*

kobexxx
11-08-2013, 02:53 PM
agree

Brazil
11-08-2013, 03:26 PM
stop it guys.... :cry It Still Hurts :cry

hater
11-08-2013, 04:35 PM
thanks to ace3g for this TPGOD shot chart

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYk3XnJCQAEoBdx.jpg:large

:lmao read it and weep haters :lol

will_spurs
11-09-2013, 02:25 AM
http://www.48minutesofhell.com/tony-parker-scoring-sample-size-theater

hater
11-23-2013, 12:29 AM
once again Parker proves he's God

bullshitting through 3 quarters vs. Grizz. Then when it's time to win the game shits all over Mike Conley and the rest of the Grizz

:lol at the 3ptr at the end on Conley's grill

Parker = GOD ol'sports

elmanutres
11-23-2013, 12:33 AM
thanks to ace3g for this TPGOD shot chart

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYk3XnJCQAEoBdx.jpg:large

:lmao read it and weep haters :lol

but. your name is hater.....

http://i.imgur.com/697eU.gif

hater
03-12-2015, 11:22 PM
He did it again

lefty
03-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Bricking in crunch time :lol

Kyrie 46 pts :lol

Clipper Nation
03-12-2015, 11:42 PM
:lol Can't wait for FkLA to post the "point guard matchup" thread for this one, tbh.

lefty
03-12-2015, 11:46 PM
WELP

hater
03-12-2015, 11:47 PM
Matrix missed his last 3 FTs of regulation smh

Clipper Nation
03-12-2015, 11:47 PM
The moment the Spurs lost the game:

1:43
Iman Shumpert shooting foul (Tony Parker draws the foul)
119-118

1:43

119-118
Tony Parker misses free throw 1 of 1