PDA

View Full Version : Best Dinner Conversation - Maloox , Judy , Ashbeeigh, or Kori Ellis

Koolaid_Man
11-07-2013, 06:37 AM
personally I'd choose to do all 3 at once..(dinner that is) but if I had to choose I think the best conversationalist order would be:

Ashbeeigh
Maloox
Judy
Kori Ellis

Ashbeeigh seems like she can be a natural fire cracker..plus she works out..she and I could talk all day...Maloox needs a few drinks and then it's on...Maloox once she had a few drinks would be the coolest I think....I think Judy is from an era where Clark Gable ruled (plus she likes Cats) so not so sure about the conversation...

Kori and I (likely on the same conversation wave length) wouldn't converse much we'd cut the small talk :hat

Rogue
11-07-2013, 07:11 AM
bro your obsession with Ashbeeigh has probably reached the level of mine with my goddess Scarlett tbh. and why don't you give CuckingFunt a try, bro? CF is definitely one of the kindest females on this website, like you can talk misogynist shit against her but she'll never get mad.

JudynTX
11-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Would you make me pick up the tab too?

I've partied with mrsmaalox before. :hat

The Reckoning
11-07-2013, 10:46 AM
CF and friends would be fun

Jake the Muss
11-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Mates, I have noticed that Cutespurs fan and Ploto's posts are full of character and interesting information.Are they female?

mrsmaalox
11-07-2013, 10:59 AM

I'd definitely make you pick up the tab! ;)

bigzak25
11-07-2013, 10:59 AM
I'd have to pick Kori so we can catch up and she cooks some damn good food and I could talk with LJ and congratulate him on beating death and watch our kids play together.

But a GTG with marini and friends would be a blast too.

Fat boy
11-07-2013, 11:48 AM
What's for dinner is more important.

Two10Whitey
11-07-2013, 12:01 PM
^ hahaha

Koolaid_Man
11-07-2013, 02:28 PM

^ that depends on what's in it for me after dinner tbh....I usually pay but you seem like you drive a hard bargain....

and be careful how you use "party with" I take that to mean you fucked Maloox....just keeping you up to date on terminology :hat

Koolaid_Man
11-07-2013, 02:29 PM
bro your obsession with Ashbeeigh has probably reached the level of mine with my goddess Scarlett tbh. and why don't you give CuckingFunt a try, bro? CF is definitely one of the kindest females on this website, like you can talk misogynist shit against her but she'll never get mad.

not true..I barely mention Ashbeeighs name...hardly ever....I like Cucking but this thread isn't about her at the moment...

CuckingFunt
11-07-2013, 07:52 PM

I'm a feminist. If someone were to say misogynist shit against me at dinner, I'd get mad.

ashbeeigh
11-07-2013, 08:58 PM
I'd pick Kori.

DMC
11-07-2013, 09:20 PM
You always know the posters who are either fat and sweaty or who are just flat out betas, because they hit of forum female usernames as if it's a night club and it's closing time.

The Reckoning
11-08-2013, 02:08 AM
CF is a feminist? aww damn nevermind then I take it back. :depressed

cantthinkofanything
11-08-2013, 02:44 AM

CF is a man baby.

CuckingFunt
11-08-2013, 03:26 AM

I am, indeed. But I neither agree with nor resemble the stereotype most people have of what a feminist is.

cantthinkofanything
11-08-2013, 03:29 AM
I am, indeed. But I neither agree with nor resemble the stereotype most people have of what a feminist is.

Your hair looks fucked.

Rogue
11-08-2013, 05:58 AM
I think CF also has a polarized attitude towards this issue, just like Rogue. CF can get mad at dinner if someone says misogynist shit against her but she's magnanimous enough on spurstalk, like she remains cool all the time here whatever shit you talk. Rogue doesn't like them females general, he's a misogynist in some way but sometimes he can also behave in the kindest way towards women that you can ever imagine.

I think it depends on your preference imho. If you've fallen deep in love with one bitch you'd certainly treat her like a goddess. the same goes for women as well. bitches like alpha males and they wouldn't care if they're treated like shit by them alpha males because they love them.

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 07:52 AM
I think CF also has a polarized attitude towards this issue, just like Rogue. CF can get mad at dinner if someone says misogynist shit against her but she's magnanimous enough on spurstalk, like she remains cool all the time here whatever shit you talk. Rogue doesn't like them females general, he's a misogynist in some way but sometimes he can also behave in the kindest way towards women that you can ever imagine.

I think it depends on your preference imho. If you've fallen deep in love with one bitch you'd certainly treat her like a goddess. the same goes for women as well. bitches like alpha males and they wouldn't care if they're treated like shit by them alpha males because they love them.

until you can tell me how a pussy taste or feels then I don't trust you...nor am I inclined to respect your views / opinions

Rogue
11-08-2013, 08:40 AM
people who're outside of the building can see how tall it is. I'm a lifelong celibate that's why I can see more clearly the issues about love/sex that you guys have to deal with imho.

The Gemini Method
11-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Life long celibate? Are you holding out for your Goddess? Or, has that ship sailed...I'm guessing these ladies are fine at conversing over some prime rib or salad if you're a veggie killah. But I digress, I don't know any of them.

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 02:27 PM
I'd pick Kori.

nope...I think you'd be better

cute_spursfan
11-08-2013, 03:24 PM

FACT !