PDA

View Full Version : Stuff you do that makes you feel stupid, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2013, 07:58 PM
What are things that you do occasionally that make you feel like a moron, tbh?..

- Once every month or 2, I'll take a shower and forget that all my towels are in the laundry, tbh..then I have to either figure out a way to dry myself, or drip all over my floor on the way to get towels:rolleyes..

- Buying groceries, going to pay at the cash, getting distracted, then taking the change/receipt and walking away without the bags:lol..

Suspect
11-07-2013, 07:59 PM
reading your posts

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2013, 08:00 PM
reading your posts

What an original reply from such a unique poster, tbh..

Suspect
11-07-2013, 08:01 PM
oops I did it again

thunderup
11-07-2013, 08:02 PM
reading your posts
:lmao

RD2191
11-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Sometimes I answer my own questions. One time I hooked up with a honey in SPI during Spring Break and she was clowning on me because we was about to get down and I asked her a question and then answered it myself. Of course I didn't do it knowingly so she couldn't stop laughing. Still got laid tho. :lol

FkLA
11-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Twice Ive paid at a drive-thru, gotten my drink and took off without getting the rest of the order. :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Twice Ive paid at a drive-thru, gotten my drink and took off without getting the rest of the order. :lol

:lol did you go back?..

Suspect
11-07-2013, 08:14 PM
One time after i got my food I sat there while she was staring at me cause I thought they had something else to bring me, lol I was trippin.

FkLA
11-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah, the drive-thru window people were cracking up about it but I just laughed it off tbh. Happens to the best of us imo. :lol

Spur|n|Austin
11-07-2013, 08:17 PM

That's called being high as giraffe pussy :lol

InRareForm
11-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Put 40 on pump 11- thrn had to drive back after I realized i was a block away.

RD2191
11-07-2013, 08:19 PM
:lmaoThat's a good one.

m>s
11-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Posting here

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Days like today when I decide to try a different route home from work thinking there might be a random route that has significantly less traffic.

DeadlyDynasty
11-07-2013, 08:56 PM
coke...but I wised up and quit

DMC
11-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Sometimes I answer my own questions. One time I hooked up with a honey in SPI during Spring Break and she was clowning on me because we was about to get down and I asked her a question and then answered it myself. Of course I didn't do it knowingly so she couldn't stop laughing. Still got laid tho. :lol

Did you talk to her about Jesus?

DMC
11-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Put 40 on pump 11- thrn had to drive back after I realized i was a block away.

Pretty sure Trill did that intentionally, and didn't come back except to rob the place.

cantthinkofanything
11-08-2013, 03:13 AM
Back in the day, you could fill up with gas and then go pay. I was drunk as hell and tried to fill up. But it was late and this station made you pay first. I went and paid, then got in my car and drove off. Heard a loud POP and realized I never took the hose out of my car and never put any gas in. But I figured I had enough to get me back to the hotel which was about 15 miles down I20. Made it back. The next morning, when walking to my car, I noticed 6 feet of hose hanging out of my gas tank. I couldn't stop laughing, thinking about me driving down the highway with that shit hanging out of my car. Can't imagine how the conversation would go if I got pulled over. "How is it going officer? Was I speeding?"

Rogue
11-08-2013, 06:11 AM
masturbation.

The Reckoning
11-08-2013, 06:13 AM
integrals

benefactor
11-08-2013, 07:05 AM
Running into things...corners of cabinet tops, door frames, etc. More than once I've hit my head on my car getting into it too fast and not ducking low enough. I really cracked it hard once in the work parking lot. Had to play off how bad it hurt while looking around to make sure no one saw me do it.:lol

UZER
11-08-2013, 08:32 AM
Fixing something at home...taking out screws and putting them too close to me while still working and thinking "I know where they are, I won't hit them." forget about them two seconds later and kick them all over the place. Spend the next 20 minutes looking for them.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Reading Bouton's posts in the political forum.

CubanMustGo
11-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Going into the political forum because the partisan bullshit displayed by everyone there (including but not limited to ^^) is totally ludicrous.

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Going into the political forum because the partisan bullshit displayed by everyone there (including but not limited to ^^) is totally ludicrous.

That's bullshit. I may be an economic conservative but I'm damn sure not partisan. I have serious issues with both parties.

JudynTX
11-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Forgetting to turn off my alarm clock on the weekends.

apalisoc_9
11-08-2013, 01:29 PM
There was this one time when I had to go back home because i thought I left an important document..I got home and realized It was actually on my backpack. The stupid part was not looking at my backpack and going back home to check for it..

Spur|n|Austin
11-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Running into things...corners of cabinet tops, door frames, etc. More than once I've hit my head on my car getting into it too fast and not ducking low enough. I really cracked it hard once in the work parking lot. Had to play off how bad it hurt while looking around to make sure no one saw me do it.:lol

The ole Gary Neal injury!

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-08-2013, 01:45 PM
I almost never enter a grocery store without a thoroughly prepared list. I think George W. Bush was still in the White House the last time I actually managed to not miss at least one item. Every week it's that same sting of feeling like a dumbass.

resistanze
11-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Going into a room to get something and forgetting why you went there is still the worst.

Spur|n|Austin
11-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Mine's gotta be breaking my 50 inch LCD TV during the Finals last year..

CosmicCowboy
11-08-2013, 02:33 PM
I almost never enter a grocery store without a thoroughly prepared list. I think George W. Bush was still in the White House the last time I actually managed to not miss at least one item. Every week it's that same sting of feeling like a dumbass.

Yeah, I have to use the notes function on my phone to make grocery lists or i am guaranteed to forget something.

JudynTX
11-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Mine's gotta be breaking my 50 inch LCD TV during the Finals last year..

Why would you do something silly like that? :lol

Spur|n|Austin
11-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Why would you do something silly like that? :lol

Well I was pretty damn pissed off that we let our 5th trophy slip out of our hands, and I was drunkish, and I threw my remote... The thread's about dumb shit we do, so I'm obviously not proud of it :lol did get a nice new LED 55 inch though and won't make that mistake again..

JudynTX
11-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Well I was pretty damn pissed off that we let our 5th trophy slip out of our hands, and I was drunkish, and I threw my remote... The thread's about dumb shit we do, so I'm obviously not proud of it :lol did get a nice new LED 55 inch though and won't make that mistake again..

Your damn right you won't, fiance won't let you do that shit again. :lol

jag
11-08-2013, 03:28 PM
About a month ago I scraped my car on a steel sensor for a parking garage gate where I live. I called the maintenance guy for the condos and told him I did it and I'd pay for it. He walked down, looked at the effed up sensor and then looked at my car and laughed. He told me not to worry about it because he felt bad. It's a fairly nice car, and I just bought it new 2 years ago. $3500 worth of damage. Insurance paid for it...but I still felt like a full-blown retard.

My face as soon as I heard the godawful sound of metal grinding
http://i.minus.com/iAF3giPSbOFcu.gif

My face when I got out and looked at the side of my car
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ma3o1k4aZrU/UOs0Sn-_7II/AAAAAAAAFIU/Bc6kxH9sbMk/s1600/mark-cuban.jpg

My face when I realized I was unfit to operate a motor vehicle
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3254667/stephen-a-smith-o.gif

Spur|n|Austin
11-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Your damn right you won't, fiance won't let you do that shit again. :lol

She was NOT thrilled.

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Ugh, scraping your car is the worst, tbh..

I scraped my shit in the garage against the corner of the wall when I looked down at a text, the noise of the car scraping + the realization of what just happened is the shittiest feeling..

Trill Clinton
11-08-2013, 07:25 PM
man ya'll have some bad memories. ya'll smoke weed or nah?http://i41.tinypic.com/14w5536.png

but errr uhhhh....i gotta say fckin random bishes with no condom. i know the consequences of going raw but when it comes down to it, yolohttp://i40.tinypic.com/v8n636.png

FkLA
11-08-2013, 09:29 PM
integrals

lol dumbass

Since when do you need integrals for a little arts degree tbh ?

UZER
11-08-2013, 11:59 PM
In a rush to leave cuz you're late.... looking for keys when they are already in your hand.

Venti Quattro
11-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Putting my phone beside my pillow and the tearing up my whole bed 30 minutes later because I forgot where I exactly put it.

cantthinkofanything
11-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Fucking y'all's moms without a condemn.

slacker77
11-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Putting my phone beside my pillow and the tearing up my whole bed 30 minutes later because I forgot where I exactly put it.

This is exactly how I cracked the screen on my phone I gotten only 2 days prior.I knew had put it on my bed.I was running late for work so I started throwing pillows and tossing my blanket.Up goes my phone and down to the tile floor.It was lying face down and was dreading flipping it over and seeing the results.To add to my stupidity,I could have just used my landline to call my cell.

lakerhaterade
11-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Saying hi to people I hardly speak to (acquaintances) when it seem as if they are going a separate way only to walk in the same direction as my pimp self, tbh.

The Reckoning
11-09-2013, 02:58 AM
lol dumbass

Since when do you need integrals for a little arts degree tbh ?

i was an econ major. i guess that counts as liberal arts. but i switched after microeconomic theory and realizing commercial real estate wasn't my thing with all the jews and assholes in charge.

still needed cal and stats as core for my other majors as well as four semesters of a foreign language. UT has a rigorous curriculum to weed out students, unlike lolutsa.

Venti Quattro
11-09-2013, 03:05 AM
:lol UTSA

CuckingFunt
11-09-2013, 03:15 AM
Ugh, scraping your car is the worst, tbh..

I scraped my shit in the garage against the corner of the wall when I looked down at a text, the noise of the car scraping + the realization of what just happened is the shittiest feeling..

Ditto. I did that to my car earlier this year, shortly after I bought it. My carport space requires pulling in at an awkward angle and I just wasn't used to the dimensions of the car compared to my old Beetle. Haven't had the time or money to fix it yet, either, so there's just a big scrape on the side of my otherwise clean, beautiful, otherwise new looking car. Pisses me off every time I catch a glimpse of the back passenger door.

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Ya, the spot they gave me at that time was the worst parking spot on that floor, the last parking spot in the row, next to a wall..it was a hassle parking there every fucking day, tbh..

They told me it would cost like $900 to fix/replace the bumper, so I just got the factory paint and touched it up, it's not even noticeable anymore, tbh..

FkLA
11-09-2013, 03:27 AM
i was an econ major. i guess that counts as liberal arts. but i switched after microeconomic theory and realizing commercial real estate wasn't my thing with all the jews and assholes in charge.

still needed cal and stats as core for my other majors as well as four semesters of a foreign language. UT has a rigorous curriculum to weed out students, unlike lolutsa.

What were your other majors? Not gonna lie, requiring Cal II for arts degrees is pretty impressive and unheard of at UTSA (as far as I know). Id be surprised if that wasnt uneard of at the majority of unis across the country as well, math is treated like poison by liberal arts homos tbh.

cantthinkofanything
11-09-2013, 04:57 AM
Ditto. I did that to my car earlier this year, shortly after I bought it. My carport space requires pulling in at an awkward angle and I just wasn't used to the dimensions of the car compared to my old Beetle. Haven't had the time or money to fix it yet, either, so there's just a big scrape on the side of my otherwise clean, beautiful, otherwise new looking car. Pisses me off every time I catch a glimpse of the back passenger door.

Jesus Christ

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 05:16 AM
Nuking leftover pizza or seafood.

jeebus
11-09-2013, 09:17 AM
:lol UTSA