PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Gasol and Nash..

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2013, 12:12 AM
They should retire IMO..

Gasol looks like he doesn't want to play basketball anymore, it doesn't even appear like he's giving effort in any facet, and Nash looks absolutely finished, tbh..

Crazy that D'Antoni has this team competing and even a few wins, tbh..

ElNono
11-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Hard to get up and play for a team full of scrubs, tbh... at this point they should be coattailing some young star, but the Lakers have none...

BatManu20
11-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Gasol is still an asset, just not on a horrible team. He's completely unmotivated. He needs to be traded to a contender but his contract is so inflated it's hard for any actual contender to take it on. That and the Lakers want the world in return for him. Nash needs to go though. The LA experiment was a complete disaster.

baseline bum
11-08-2013, 12:18 AM
They should retire IMO..

Gasol looks like he doesn't want to play basketball anymore, it doesn't even appear like he's giving effort in any facet, and Nash looks absolutely finished, tbh..

What kind of effort would you put forth for Pringles & Fredo with Snitch coming back to ruin your season?

Floyd Pacquiao
11-08-2013, 12:19 AM
I think pau can still play if he's motivated.

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2013, 12:24 AM
I agree, but Pau has been unhappy for 2 years now, and it looks like he doesn't give a fuck anymore..

He should just be a doctor and quit basketball, he has his money, tbh..

spurraider21
11-08-2013, 12:26 AM
he's already made his money, so he should become a doctor? cool

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2013, 12:28 AM
he's already made his money, so he should become a doctor? cool

It was his original passion/dream, he was in med school IIRC..

TDfan2007
11-08-2013, 12:58 AM
They should retire IMO..

I completely agree. I've never seen Pau look that bad and uninterested. Nash just looks old and slow. His shot is like 70% arms now.