PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a small dog?

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-26-2005, 02:37 PM
My friend just moved into a apartment complex that doesn't allow dogs and is now looking for a nice home for the dog.

His description:

He's a small mutt. He's cute and loveable and loves to sleep next to you. He has no serious medical conditions and is friendly to children.

If you're interested PM me.

Solid D
07-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Do you have an aerial view of the dog in the yard? :hat

Seriously...
I hope he finds a good home.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-27-2005, 04:07 AM
Mabe Justin and Cameron Diaz want a new dog. I am sure u would be the first to know.

I think I have their number on my sidekick. Should give them a call, check how things are going. Thanks for reminding.

here'sanother reminderqueenvictoria, wheresthebattleblog?

Kori Ellis
07-27-2005, 04:13 AM
PM me with things u are interested in. I dont want to write something if u arent gonna write back. tell me some topics u want to write about "Writer"

That's not how it works. You don't set up the topic with someone beforehand. You write your opening argument and take your chances.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-27-2005, 04:13 AM
huh? what do u wanna blog about. PM me with things u are interested in. I dont want to write something if u arent gonna write back. tell me some topics u want to write about "Writer"

It's gotta be sports related right?

Think of something sports related, then I'll retort my opinion, and then we can have a go.

I like to jump in head first, pick the idea. Whatever it is, I'll give my response.

Justquitbeingabitchalreadyandcreateone.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-27-2005, 04:14 AM
That's not how it works. You don't set up the topic with someone beforehand. You write your opening argument and take your chances.

Thank you.

Maybenowhe'llfinallytakethechallengehethrewatmeand dosomething.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-27-2005, 04:15 AM
write something for no reason.

You do that already.

Alomst every single one of the threads you start.

Charlie
09-22-2005, 03:42 AM
any updates on this dog?