PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Calling out Dwight's semen shield

Bynumite
11-08-2013, 12:41 AM
99-98 Lakers, Brick12 5-16 from the FT line with Steve Blake shooting the game winning 3 right in his grill :lmao

Michael Jordan. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33236) get in here and :downspin: this shit, faggot :lmao

thunderup
11-08-2013, 12:45 AM
:lmao he won't show his face after talking all that shit. He's probably over at the Rocket forum discussing the game with the rest of those shitty fans.

Rogue
11-08-2013, 07:09 AM
I'm not a Laker fan but I still have to root for them on rare occasions like this one tbh. MJ is a legend of the site but he apparently made a fool of himself by siding with the Rockets, the shittiest franchise of the league based in the anus of this country.

Bynumite
11-08-2013, 02:07 PM
For some strange reason, after the loss against the Lakers Michael Jordan. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33236) aka Dwight's cum dumpster aka Dwight's 9th baby momma didn't post Dwight's stat line like he usually posts :lol

hater
11-08-2013, 02:33 PM
:lmao michael jordan :lmao

:lol bobcats

ShowtimeFan
11-08-2013, 02:36 PM
:lmao michael jordan :lmao

:lol bobcats

Double-Up
11-08-2013, 02:42 PM
It is what it is...Howard fucked the game off with his free throws. Shit all we can do is hope they change the rule...and fucking soon. :lol

Again it's no thang, first week of the season lots of time to get better.

DMC
11-08-2013, 02:54 PM
It is what it is...Howard fucked the game off with his free throws. Shit all we can do is hope they change the rule...and fucking soon. :lol

Again it's no thang, first week of the season lots of time to get better.

Howard's FT misses are a known condition going into the game. Lin's weren't. Harden also missed two. The Rockets missed 7 in a row at one point. Regardless, the game was out of control much of the time. and Howard looked disinterested after about 10 possessions where he never touched the ball. Eventually he just jogged back and forth between the tops of the arcs.

Harden isn't a leader yet, don't know if he ever will be, however someone on that team needs to be. Houston needs a Shane Battier type player who's a veteran and who can call a come to Jesus meeting. I expect the team to have a get together and talk about things, and for Howard to try to force his way into a leadership role.

hater
11-08-2013, 03:01 PM
the only place Howard can lead to is towards an ovulating egg. It became common knowledge he cannot lead any team since his years in Orlando. I don't understand how GMs around the league refuse to see something that is so clear to the rest of the world.

Now that that's settled, can Hardon lead a team? IMO no, he is the prototype 3rd string, he ideal for that role, but not for a leading role. He could even possibly be a great 2nd banana like Pippen but nothing more. So that leaves the leading roles to be taken up by either Lin or Chandler. Good luck with that :lmao

Houston still has a leading role open and a veteran who still somewhat in his prime would work. Can you imagine the Rockets with Parker as their leader? Parker, Hardon, Shithead = multiple championships

Buddy Mignon
11-08-2013, 03:07 PM
I never understood why this team was hyped. Harden is a fourth option on a good team.

Brazil
11-08-2013, 03:15 PM
I never understood why this team was hyped. Harden is a fourth option on a good team.

stupid, he was a third option of a conference champion during 3 quarters and a first during last quarter

Bynumite
11-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Michael Jordan. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33236) really is a little faggot, laying low for a while, hiding under Dwight's bricks, avoiding this thread like the plague tbh :lol

Bulaien999
11-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Lmao you Laker fucks got us, nothing new except this time it wasn't expected

Lakers happy to win instead of expecting to win :lol
The bar is lowered
Steve Blake taking your game winners now?

Katherine Robinson
11-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Lmao you Laker fucks got us, nothing new except this time it wasn't expected

Lakers happy to win instead of expecting to win :lol
The bar is lowered
Steve Blake taking your game winners now?

The Lakers recognize their potential this season, the Rockets do not. Houston is not a contender, perhaps not even a WCF team.

LkrFan
11-09-2013, 12:15 AM
99-98 Lakers, Brick12 5-16 from the FT line with Steve Blake shooting the game winning 3 right in his grill :lmao

Michael Jordan. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33236) get in here and :downspin: this shit, faggot :lmao
:lmao

Bulaien999
11-09-2013, 12:27 AM
The Lakers recognize their potential this season, the Rockets do not. Houston is not a contender, perhaps not even a WCF team.

Shitty take seeing how the team will change no doubt with asik getting shipped off. 6 games into the season with few brand new players (dwight casspi) its a little early to make predictions of that far into the season

scanry
11-09-2013, 12:37 AM

That's stretching a bit. But Harden is a very good 2nd option just like Manu.

Manu actually saved his career by not going to Denver to become the defacto no. 1 in 2005. He would've retired by 2010 tbh.

Harden needs a big man like a prime Gasol.

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2013, 01:25 AM
Harden-Howard is a good enough tandem to win a title, there's no doubt about that IMO..

I completely agree with DMC about their need for a veteran leader on the floor, tbh..Miami had Battier as a key figure, the Mavs had Kidd, the Lakers had Fisher and Phil Jackson, the Celtics had Garnett, the Spurs had several players, etc..

The Rockets also have too many soft players that don't play defense..Parsons is soft and overrated, too..

They will inevitably trade Asik, they need to get a PF and a veteran perimeter player that can play defense..

Arcadian
11-09-2013, 01:33 AM
Defending a team with D-Ho is always a bad decision...any good troll would know this. It's like sabotaging yourself.

Katherine Robinson
11-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Shitty take seeing how the team will change no doubt with asik getting shipped off. 6 games into the season with few brand new players (dwight casspi) its a little early to make predictions of that far into the season

Six games is enough to see the glaring flaws in Houston's parameter defense and unreliable front court scoring. These are things which are exposed to their fullest during the playoffs. The almighty Asik trade I keep hearing of, the ace up Morey's sleeve, will have to include all-star defensive talent to even open up WCF talks.

You're simply proving my point of Houston not realizing their ceiling. The Clippers of the previous year were as good, if not better - they took off their masks come playoffs.

Bynumite
11-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Harden-Howard is a good enough tandem to win a title, there's no doubt about that IMO..

:lmao:rollin:lmao

BTW son, when are you going to stop dodging this thread and post with your MJ troll account?

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2013, 03:18 AM
Everybody knows MJ's identity, ask some of your Laker brothers here, tbh:lol..

Bill_Brasky
11-09-2013, 09:32 AM
lakerfan already forgot about the begging I see....

Calispursfan11
11-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Defending a team with D-Ho is always a bad decision...any good troll would know this. It's like sabotaging yourself.
Lol, HH going with the fashionable trends per par. Media and Houston start to like Howard a little more, so Paki hops on D12's cock. Cause and effect.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 10:56 AM
http://jlcauvin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Michael-Jordan-2.jpg

RsxPiimp
11-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Howard's FT misses are a known condition going into the game. Lin's weren't. Harden also missed two. The Rockets missed 7 in a row at one point. Regardless, the game was out of control much of the time. and Howard looked disinterested after about 10 possessions where he never touched the ball. Eventually he just jogged back and forth between the tops of the arcs.

Harden isn't a leader yet, don't know if he ever will be, however someone on that team needs to be. Houston needs a Shane Battier type player who's a veteran and who can call a come to Jesus meeting. I expect the team to have a get together and talk about things, and for Howard to try to force his way into a leadership role.

Truth bombs, Hiroshima style

Michael Jordan.
11-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Michael Jordan. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33236) really is a little faggot, laying low for a while, hiding under Dwight's bricks, avoiding this thread like the plague tbh :lol

Sup girl.

Stabula
11-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Anyone who thinks Harden + Howard are a recipe for a championship is seriously kidding themselves. I'd take SA, Goldenstate, and even the LA Monkeyballers over Houston and that's just the WC. Oh yeah I almost forgot Methlahoma seeing as how Durant wins games with freethrows alone.

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2013, 02:18 PM
I would take those teams over Houston, too, but because their supporting players are significantly better than Houston's, along with better chemistry, obviously..

Michael Jordan.
11-09-2013, 02:20 PM
I would take those teams over Houston, too, but because their supporting players are significantly better than Houston's, along with better chemistry, obviously..

And coach.

Arnold Toht
11-09-2013, 02:28 PM
djohn2oo8

hater
11-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Harden-Howard is a good enough tandem to win a title, there's no doubt about that IMO....

:lmao :lmao

just kill yousself idiot :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 03:03 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXGRCKGxXbE

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2013, 03:41 PM

:lol says the guy that said the Heat would never win a title with Lebron as their best player..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 03:43 PM
:lol says the guy that said the Heat would never win a title with Lebron as their best player..

you're still an idiot.... :lmao

hater
11-09-2013, 03:47 PM

I might have said many things. But you're today's village idiot homie :lmao

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Do you have proof that Harden/Howard can't eventually win a ring together, tbh?..

I have proof that Lebron has won several rings as the best player on the Heat..

hater
11-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Do you have proof that Harden/Howard can't eventually win a ring together, tbh?..

not unless they get an Alpha male, they won't. Harden is a prototypical 3rd string. He might have a chance to be a great 2nd banana. but that's it.

and Howard is on even shakier ground. No balls, no competitiveness and he can't fucking shoot to save his life :lol He's got Shaq's game without the dominance, in other words, he's damaged goods, he's a black hole. He hurts his team more than he helps.

how in the world can you possibly think those 2 are good enough to win it all?

:tu yes, good call on that one :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2013, 03:58 PM
I don't think they would be able to win it all in most years, but the NBA has been pretty weak the past 3 years, tbh..Wade is going to continue to decline and OKC trading Harden gave the rest of the West a chance, which helped an aging Spurs team come so close to an unexpected title..

Harden's game is hideous, but his cheap fouls/efficiency will translate well in the playoffs, and Howard is still a great defender/rebounder that can finish, he just needs somebody to put his ass in check from a leadership standpoint..

They need defenders on the perimeter and an alpha leader like a prime Fisher or Battier IMO..

The West is really weak and has been since the Harden trade, I think people are overrating the competition, tbh..I don't think Houston can win this year, but I could see them winning at least the West next year with role player/leadership upgrades..

The Clippers are just as flawed as Houston, tbh..

That leaves the Spurs/Thunder/Warriors..Spurs and Warriors have constant injury concerns with Duncan/Curry/Bogut/Manu, any of them could break down, and OKC will probably lose one of Westbrook or Durant next year for a big market IMO..

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2013, 04:14 PM
I don't think they would be able to win it all in most years, but the NBA has been pretty weak the past 3 years, tbh..Wade is going to continue to decline and OKC trading Harden gave the rest of the West a chance, which helped an aging Spurs team come so close to an unexpected title..

Harden's game is hideous, but his cheap fouls/efficiency will translate well in the playoffs, and Howard is still a great defender/rebounder that can finish, he just needs somebody to put his ass in check from a leadership standpoint..

They need defenders on the perimeter and an alpha leader like a prime Fisher or Battier IMO..

The West is really weak and has been since the Harden trade, I think people are overrating the competition, tbh..I don't think Houston can win this year, but I could see them winning at least the West next year with role player/leadership upgrades..

That leaves the Spurs/Thunder/Warriors..Spurs and Warriors have constant injury concerns with Duncan/Curry/Bogut/Manu, any of them could break down, and OKC will probably lose one of Westbrook or Durant next year for a big market IMO..

know when you've lost an argument and move on..don't double down on stupidity to protect an agenda you'll just end up like Rand Paul...:lol

AchillesHeel
11-09-2013, 04:16 PM

Since Lebron wins every year and the Heat are coasting, Rockets will never have a chance.

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Since Lebron wins every year and the Heat are coasting, Rockets will never have a chance.

won in a locked season and barely beat an injury plauged Pacers and Bulls team....got the 2nd after choking in game 6 and watching Allen bail him out

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2013, 04:19 PM

but I get the point u were trying to make to Harlems Ho

hater
11-09-2013, 05:38 PM

Clippers and Houston will not make it out of the 1st round UNLESS they A) Face each other or B) play an injured team.

If Houston could not make it out of the 1st round with prime McGrady and Yao Ming

how in the world are they going to get out now with Harden, Coward and Rin? :lmao

if clippers/houston face each other, my money is on clips btw