PDA

View Full Version : How the internet/cell phones .....

Avante
11-08-2013, 02:18 AM
...has changed things.

Mason is a rasslin' fan, yes he knows it's fake, but nobody cares about that. Thanks to youtube he has seen the original "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers in action, he's seen the great Lou Thesz ad Bruno Sammartino. Has seen Randy "Macho Man" Savage's dad...Angelo Poffo. Without youtube....???

Google is the great equalizer, it can make anyone an instant expert on almost anything. Hell, I've had trivia contests where people find the answers from my answers on another site.....hahaha!!!!!!

Another thing it does is bring out the real you. In person it's...."your hair looks great", in hiding you tell the truth...."your hair looks fucked!"....without any repercussions for a persons actions we see who they really are. As we wil see shortly.

I've lost Borders because of the internet, I've also lost Music Trend, both places I'd hit about once a month. Now there goes Blockbuster....:(

For years Track & Field Magazine would print the current lists of who is doing what, now with internet access they don't do that anymore.

Then there's not being there due to the cell phone. You are off someplace else. Instead of enjoying those you are actually with you are on the cell phone...instead. That barbecue with everyone looking down at their phone.

Can't even apply for some jobs without internet access. It's crazy!

cantthinkofanything
11-08-2013, 02:36 AM
Your hair is fucked.

CuckingFunt
11-08-2013, 03:24 AM
Google is the great equalizer, it can make anyone an instant expert on almost anything. Hell, I've had trivia contests where people find the answers from my answers on another site.....hahaha!!!!!!

Another thing it does is bring out the real you. In person it's...."your hair looks great", in hiding you tell the truth...."your hair looks fucked!"....without any repercussions for a persons actions we see who they really are. As we wil see shortly.

This says a lot about you. None of it surprising.

cantthinkofanything
11-08-2013, 03:28 AM

Your hair looks fucked.

CuckingFunt
11-08-2013, 03:29 AM
Your hair looks fucked.

It does, actually. :depressed I'm long overdue for a haircut.

DJR210
11-08-2013, 03:34 AM
Internet allows old fucks to brag about crimes they committed when younger and think they are completely safe..

cantthinkofanything
11-08-2013, 03:35 AM
It does, actually. :depressed I'm long overdue for a haircut.

You should get all of them cut.

Avante
11-08-2013, 05:12 AM
Internet allows old fucks to brag about crimes they committed when younger and think they are completely safe..

Dude, let it go..ok, it's now totally stupid...ok? You choose to totally ignore what really happened so to act like you are is ridiculous.

Avante
11-08-2013, 05:13 AM

Hows that and be specific.