PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: The 1000 LB. Gorilla In The Room Spur Fan Can't Ignore - Kobe Was RIGHT About Dwight

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 07:44 AM
Like Kobe said.....Tyson Chandler!!! Plain and Simple....go out there grab some boards and play some D, and get a few dunk put backs...it's sad because Kobe tried to tell him...the guy wants to laugh and smile and have a good time on the court so that he can pretend his game isn't WACK as FUCK :lol it's a built in turn a blind eye tactic that Dwight has mastered...and when Kobe called him out on it...he got pissed...

Dwight blaming Lin is foul....Lin played great and the Asian community will turn on Dwight if he continues this...Dwight doesn't need a better PG...he needs the free throw line moved to within 3 ft of the basket and the problem will be magically solved....I think...:lol

Bottom line is Kobe was right...Kobe had one of his best season's statistically last year and with assists while playing PG all in order to accommodate Dwight..If Kobe could go to such lengths to ensure Dwight succeeded and it still wasn't enough then the Rox are doomed. Dwight believes he's a franchise player a superstar when that couldn't be further from the truth...

Dude is borderline garbage...and it only gets worse as he gets older...tried to warn ya Rox fan...now sit in it :lol

Captivus
11-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Nice avatar Kool!
You looked a little fat though...

Brazil
11-08-2013, 08:05 AM
dear god, OP sucks... it's terrible to suck so much tbh. It has been a while I didn't try to read a Cedric's thread...

Cedric in ST

I suck Kobe's balls all day long
I fantasy men tits and spend speaking about men sexuality
I :lol every two words
I try so hard

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 08:13 AM
dear god, OP sucks... it's terrible to suck so much tbh. It has been a while I didn't try to read a Cedric's thread...

Cedric in ST

I suck Kobe's balls all day long
I fantasy men tits and spend speaking about men sexuality
I :lol every two words
I try so hard

it's ok Brazil..

Kobe 5
Gay TOSB 4

will make one salty....see the drive for 5? we been there done that...I applaud that you look up to me even though you hate doing so :hat

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
11-08-2013, 08:33 AM
5-16 FT shooting, that is all I can say.

AchillesHeel
11-08-2013, 08:36 AM
lol.

Brazil
11-08-2013, 08:47 AM
it's ok Brazil..

Kobe 5
Gay TOSB 4

will make one salty....see the drive for 5? we been there done that...I applaud that you look up to me even though you hate doing so :hat

boil down you suck

DMC
11-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Why did Lakers want Howard to stay if Kobe was so right about him? Does Kobe not have any pull these days?

Rogue
11-08-2013, 09:00 AM
You're Asian but it's quite obvious you don't know them. The knowledge DMC (who's a 100% native American) has about them Asians might be even better than ours combined tbh. The sorry fucks just need someone who looks similar to themselves in the NBA so they can masturbate to him. The yellow sex symbol used to be Yao and it is Rin now. Rin will get exposed as a scrub then they'll dump him and flush him down the toilet, and will turn to someone else immediately.

Bill_Brasky
11-08-2013, 09:40 AM
says the faggot who fellated Dwight relentlessly until he sucked ass on the Lakers

PingPong
11-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Rin and D-Ho are both bible thumpers uh? I remember the chink speaking about Jesus each 20 seconds. Nothing can be worse than a christian asian...

Spur-Addict
11-08-2013, 10:07 AM
says the faggot who fellated Dwight relentlessly until he sucked ass on the Lakers

This sums up the situation quite well tbh...

spurraider21
11-08-2013, 12:10 PM
is that why Kobe helped beg for Dwight to return?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-08-2013, 12:29 PM
is that why Kobe helped beg for Dwight to return?
Lol he didn't.

spurraider21
11-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Lol he didn't.
yeah he did. when the Lakers made their pitch, Kobe was one of the few in the room

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-08-2013, 01:17 PM
yeah he did. when the Lakers made their pitch, Kobe was one of the few in the room
He didn't beg

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
11-08-2013, 01:22 PM

He didn't beg. He told him straight, that he needed to conform to certain standards in order to be a championship caliber player and that Kobe could show him how to be just that. Dwight threw a hissing fit and ask the Laker's management to trade Kobe, which basically ended the negotiations.

Dwight's a baby and a bitch. I was hoping he stayed with the Lakers to tell you the truth.

spurraider21
11-08-2013, 01:26 PM
the Lakers begged and Kobe was in the begging party. not much more to it than that

FuzzyLumpkins
11-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Well he was wrong about the achilles rehab so I guess we are even.

Brazil
11-08-2013, 03:40 PM
KobeBEGGEDPERIOD

Rogue
11-08-2013, 09:38 PM
kobe was right about DH but most lakers fans were horribly wrong to think the arrivals of such a Gorilla and a decrepit fag would make them a contender again instantly.