PDA

View Full Version : OT: Dwight is everything wrong with this country

Lincoln
11-08-2013, 11:35 AM
We have many hardworking Americans trying to make what little they can get and we have a big stupid lazy n!gger in Houston who won't even practice a simple free throw shot.

This piece of shit is making millions because he can catch a rebound and dunk a ball. This piece of shit has life handed to him and he still bitches and whines. This piece of shit can't even maximize half his god given attributes

If this faggot died today I wouldn't even care tbh, we all know this stupid n!gger would be on the streets whining if he wasn't born a tall monkey. Fuck this guy

Captivus
11-08-2013, 12:05 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/o-m-g-baby.gif

PS: I agree...

spurraider21
11-08-2013, 12:13 PM
:lol

PingPong
11-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Ouch!

Buddy Mignon
11-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Is why we got rid of him.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-08-2013, 01:19 PM

iyp9fh-u4w8

Rogue
11-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Someone just salty DH's scored more bitches than he has and never needs to use a condom or shit because he can afford all the child support.

elmanutres
11-08-2013, 09:30 PM
I think you meant he walked away from you guys

Arcadian
11-08-2013, 10:00 PM
We have many hardworking Americans trying to make what little they can get and we have a big stupid lazy n!gger in Houston who won't even practice a simple free throw shot.

This piece of shit is making millions because he can catch a rebound and dunk a ball. This piece of shit has life handed to him and he still bitches and whines. This piece of shit can't even maximize half his god given attributes

If this faggot died today I wouldn't even care tbh, we all know this stupid n!gger would be on the streets whining if he wasn't born a tall monkey. Fuck this guy

Yep...all true. :tu

Venti Quattro
11-08-2013, 11:33 PM
I think you meant he walked away from you guys

Whatever the case may be, I'm really happy that the stars didn't align for the Lakers to sign this guy. Or God did not allow it....or whatever force was in play that did not make it happen, I am thankful.

elmanutres
11-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Whatever the case may be, I'm really happy that the stars didn't align for the Lakers to sign this guy. Or God did not allow it....or whatever force was in play that did not make it happen, I am thankful.

you guys were really lucky dwight signed a 1 year contract. Poor houston signed him for 4 years.