PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama The Worst President Of All Time?

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-08-2013, 11:40 AM
And if not, please tell us which president has been worse and why.

silverblk mystix
11-08-2013, 11:42 AM
GW Bush says hello!

Clipper Nation
11-08-2013, 11:51 AM
No, but he's one of the five worst, tbh....

silverblk mystix
11-08-2013, 11:59 AM
^snitch^

Galileo
11-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Woodrow Wilson was the worst. He gave us the drug war, WWI, the income tax, federal reserve, direct election of senators (consolidation of government), the espionage act of 1917, sinking of the Lusitania, the Zimmerman telegram, and the great influenza.

SA210
11-08-2013, 12:13 PM
^snitch^

:lol

TSA
11-08-2013, 12:21 PM
No, but he's one of the five worst, tbh....

FuzzyLumpkins
11-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Woodrow Wilson was the worst. He gave us the drug war, WWI, the income tax, federal reserve, direct election of senators (consolidation of government), the espionage act of 1917, sinking of the Lusitania, the Zimmerman telegram, and the great influenza.

Direct election of senators is direct democracy.

The income tax was hardly his; might as well blame Lincoln as the brainchild at that rate.

Quite frankly most of that shit is correlation in place of causation.

Most of the presidents from Grant to Hoover were as bad or worse.

pgardn
11-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Herby Hoover

Government monetary policy cannot be used to avert a financial crisis.

boutons_deux
11-08-2013, 01:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_St ates

boutons_deux
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM

were you this stupid before you became an Randy Paul adorer?

Wild Cobra
11-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Herby Hoover

Government monetary policy cannot be used to avert a financial crisis.

Depends on what they are.

Hoover was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He actually handled his presidency very good considering the cards he was dealt.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Obama is clearly the worse president in my mind, slightly worse than Carter.

Twisted_Dawg
11-08-2013, 02:41 PM
My top 3:
1. LBJ: was being investiagted by Congress for his corruption (ironically there was a hearing on 11.22.1963), got us into Viet Nam, brought us the era of huge budget deficits with his Guns n Butter mantra, started the massive welfare state with his Great Society and may have been complicit in the JFK assassinaiton. Highly corrupt before becoming President.
2. GW Bush: Elected as a conservative Republican yet ran masive annual budget deficits, signed into law the prescription care act which increased the deficit, was conned into going into Iraq by his neo-con advisors headed by Paul Wolfowitz, appointed a clueless idiot to the SEC who looked the other way while Wall Street was collateralizing all those bad mortgages. Basically a dim witted idiot easily manipulated by Chaney et al and who fucked up so bad it brought us Obama.
3. Obama: In time he may ascend to the #1 worst President. Easily the most divisive, naive elitist with zero business experience, currently destroying the greast health service in the world, increasing the welfare state, has increased the national debt over $7 trillion, has antagonized scores of foreign leaders, has continued dismantling the Constitution started by GWB, cannot accept responsibilty, blames others, classic Saul Olinsky disciple.

tlongII
11-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Yes.

EVAY
11-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Not yet anyway. (His term is not yet over) He has not gotten us into any wars on his own.
He got Bin Laden killed.
He did not (all Right-wing conspiracy nuts notwithstanding) make the recession that he inherited any worse.

U.S. Grant was worse.

Hoover was worse.

Andrew Johnson was worse.

Nixon was much worse.

George W. takes the top spot. He pandered to the electorate by promising that they were paying too much in taxes because 'the budget surplus proves that you are paying more than needed. Don't use that money to pay down debt, give it back to the yourself.' He then started two wars that he refused to even ask for money to pay for. He supported the Medicare Part D that significantly increased the cost of health care without ever asking that any of it be payed for. He blurred the lines between church and state with his 'faith-based initiatives' and school voucher programs. He pushed for, got passed and then signed the worst abrogation of civil liberties since the Civil war with the Patriot Act (which people are only now figuring out the costs of in terms of governmental intrusion into our private lives). He supported all of the deregulation that helped create the fiscal crisis that happened on his watch, and which set into motion the worst recession since Hoover's depression, resulting in the greatest destruction of capital globally since WWII. The resulting loss of jobs led to less revenues for the treasury and that, combined with the costs of the two wars and unfunded Medicare Part D created the worst debt burden the country has ever seen, and then left it for his successor to fix.

Obama is not a good president by any stretch of the imagination, imo, but he is nowhere near the worst. At least not yet.

The Reckoning
11-08-2013, 07:09 PM
as far as navigating around personal freedom goes, he didn't set the precedent, but he surely did expand it.

The Reckoning
11-08-2013, 07:13 PM
but yeah buchanan was the worst

The Reckoning
11-08-2013, 07:17 PM
harding gets a hard rap though, but i think buchanan was worse.

i think all the presidents after Polk up until TR were complete and utter shit. i don't think lincoln should be judged in the light that he is simply because no one knows how he would have handled reconstruction. imagine how prosperous the US would have been coming into the 21st century if we had a pres with enough balls to rebuild the South and establish equal rights for all.

the gilded age expanded to the north and west, even internationally, but leapfrogged the South because no one wanted to have anything to do with the utter shit hole that the Civil War created.

FDR, Truman and Eisenhower were our last three greats imo.

baseline bum
11-08-2013, 07:51 PM
I'll always hate Woodrow Wilson's KKK ass for flooding Yosemite to build a damn for all those cocksuckers in San Francisco.

symple19
11-08-2013, 07:59 PM

This... By a long shot

symple19
11-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Frankly, you need around 15-20 years to go by before you can really evaluate a president.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Not even close, and that's not because Obama's a great president or anything, it's because he's just one in a long line of corporate/wall street shills who were put in power by the rich and for the rich.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-08-2013, 08:39 PM
My top 3:
1. LBJ: was being investiagted by Congress for his corruption (ironically there was a hearing on 11.22.1963), got us into Viet Nam, brought us the era of huge budget deficits with his Guns n Butter mantra, started the massive welfare state with his Great Society and may have been complicit in the JFK assassinaiton. Highly corrupt before becoming President.
2. GW Bush: Elected as a conservative Republican yet ran masive annual budget deficits, signed into law the prescription care act which increased the deficit, was conned into going into Iraq by his neo-con advisors headed by Paul Wolfowitz, appointed a clueless idiot to the SEC who looked the other way while Wall Street was collateralizing all those bad mortgages. Basically a dim witted idiot easily manipulated by Chaney et al and who fucked up so bad it brought us Obama.
3. Obama: In time he may ascend to the #1 worst President. Easily the most divisive, naive elitist with zero business experience, currently destroying the greast health service in the world, increasing the welfare state, has increased the national debt over $7 trillion, has antagonized scores of foreign leaders, has continued dismantling the Constitution started by GWB, cannot accept responsibilty, blames others, classic Saul Olinsky disciple.

When you refer to America's pre-Obamacare healthcare system (or current I guess) as "the great healthcare system in the world!" what exactly makes it the greatest? The fact that we're the only modern country in the world where people have to declare bankruptcy because of medical bills?

xmas1997
11-08-2013, 09:23 PM
The worst of all time has to be the young Bush. Liked his Dad though.

EVAY
11-08-2013, 11:19 PM
The worst of all time has to be the young Bush. Liked his Dad though.

Yeah, Bush 41 was the best Foreign Policy President we had in a long time...and he was reasonable in increasing taxes because it was the right thing to do...but his own party turned on him over taxes and failed to support him against Clinton. That, plus Greenspan really screwed him on the timing of the interest increases. The result of those increases was so problematic for the economy and the political fallout was so damning for Bush 41's presidency that Greenspan et.al. have been fearful of creating that effect ever since.

pgardn
11-08-2013, 11:21 PM
Depends on what they are.

Hoover was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He actually handled his presidency very good considering the cards he was dealt.

Same could be said of Obama.

except he decided to do something instead of nothing, nothing being the forte of Herby.

baseline bum
11-08-2013, 11:51 PM
Yeah, Bush 41 was the best Foreign Policy President we had in a long time...and he was reasonable in increasing taxes because it was the right thing to do...but his own party turned on him over taxes and failed to support him against Clinton. That, plus Greenspan really screwed him on the timing of the interest increases. The result of those increases was so problematic for the economy and the political fallout was so damning for Bush 41's presidency that Greenspan et.al. have been fearful of creating that effect ever since.

I love the way Bush 41 handled the fall of the Berlin wall. Gorbachev had to tiptoe such a fine line to keep the Communist hardliners from taking him out of power and ruining everything, and an ideologue like Reagan would have egged them on and perhaps forced a hot war to pull East Germany out from under the iron curtain. Bush41 knew when to shut the fuck up and to not push it as a USA vs USSR issue.

Trainwreck2100
11-09-2013, 12:23 AM
harding gets a hard rap though, but i think buchanan was worse.

i think all the presidents after Polk up until TR were complete and utter shit. i don't think lincoln should be judged in the light that he is simply because no one knows how he would have handled reconstruction. imagine how prosperous the US would have been coming into the 21st century if we had a pres with enough balls to rebuild the South and establish equal rights for all.

the gilded age expanded to the north and west, even internationally, but leapfrogged the South because no one wanted to have anything to do with the utter shit hole that the Civil War created.

FDR, Truman and Eisenhower were our last three greats imo.

A shithole the north helped creat with their scorched earth plan

Nbadan
11-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Bush policy brought us to the brink of financial collapse and trillions (the counter is still running) in public debt....remember when he promised the tax cuts would pay for themselves...yeah, not so much...

Jacob1983
11-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Obama isn't the worst yet but he is probably one of the worst presidents. He sucks because he has basically served Bush's 3rd term and currently serving the 4th. When it comes to war and fighting terrorism, he is worse than Bush. When it comes to civil liberties and the 4th amendment, he is worse than Bush. Obama gets a pass because he thinks it's cool for women to kill unborn babies and for gays and lesbians to be treated as brave heroes.

Nbadan
11-09-2013, 12:57 AM
Obama is by far the best President we have had in decades...maybe better than even Clinton...his signature legislation, the ACA will someday morph into single payer and save millions of families from bankruptcy...

Jacob1983
11-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Lmao best president in decades! I want what you're smoking because you are in a fantasy world. Obama is a clone of Bush. Gitmo, patriot act, ndaa, illegal wiretaps and surveillance, illegal use of drones, failed troop surge I'm Afghanistan, trying to extend the war in Iraq, etc...

Clipper Nation
11-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Obama is by far the best President we have had in decades...

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

symple19
11-09-2013, 02:31 AM
Obama is by far the best President we have had in decades

This is, hands down, one of the all-time dumbest posts in the history of ST

ElNono
11-09-2013, 04:15 AM
Agree he's probably top 5, tbh... I think you have to look at this in retrospect, and eventually when Barry walks away, we'll see the real amount of damage...

You take a guy like dubya, and the damage isn't just limited to the time he was in power... he has a large hand in the current sad state of the GOP, by cementing the RINO narrative and largely destroying the party with his neocon buddies.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 04:42 AM

This. Barry belongs in the Top 5 worst, though.

Twisted_Dawg
11-09-2013, 07:14 AM
This thread should have been broken into eras, like the worst post WW II President.

Chomag
11-09-2013, 07:19 AM
What has Obama actually done in his 2 terms? I guess there is still time to actually accomplish something though.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Obama isn't the worst yet but he is probably one of the worst presidents. He sucks because he has basically served Bush's 3rd term and currently serving the 4th. When it comes to war and fighting terrorism, he is worse than Bush. When it comes to civil liberties and the 4th amendment, he is worse than Bush. Obama gets a pass because he thinks it's cool for women to kill unborn babies and for gays and lesbians to be treated as brave heroes.
:lol gaycob still whining about gay people while he'll claim he doesn't care about gay people, per par

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2013, 07:55 AM
This thread should have been broken into eras, like the worst post WW II President.

pls answer my question about "the best healthcare system in the world"

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 08:14 AM
like the worst post WW II President.
1. Obama
2. GWB
3. Carter

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Idk why people slob GHWB's knob just cause his son sucked so much worse than he did. He was still a total prostitute for oil companies, Wall Street and the military industrial complex, while there's a good chance had something to do with JFK's assassination. He was by no means a good president.

jack sommerset
11-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Obama is not the worst. God bless.

baseline bum
11-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Idk why people slob GHWB's knob just cause his son sucked so much worse than he did. He was still a total prostitute for oil companies, Wall Street and the military industrial complex, while there's a good chance had something to do with JFK's assassination. He was by no means a good president.

We're grading on a curve though. Every single president since cocksucking Reagan has been a puppet of Wall Street and the MIC. Our elections aren't designed to give us a chance at a good president.

boutons_deux
11-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Our elections aren't designed to give us a chance at a good president.

same for all Congressional seats, with a handful of exceptions.

EVAY
11-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Bush policy brought us to the brink of financial collapse and trillions (the counter is still running) in public debt....remember when he promised the tax cuts would pay for themselves...yeah, not so much...

I assume you are talking about Bush 43, and yes, not only did that idiotic 'supply side' voodoo economics fail YET AGAIN (just as it did under Reagan), Bush 43 also promised that the war in Iraq would be paid for by Iraqi Oil. Another example of 'yeah, not so much'.

HI-FI
11-09-2013, 03:35 PM
1. Obama
2. GWB
3. Carter

agree with this though I voted Yes above. He's definitely been the worst in my lifetime, though I hope he isn't the worst all time because that would mean bad things for everyone. I didn't know much about Buchanan tbh, other than mah nig Pat Buchanan. But sounds like Pres. Buchanan was not only the worst president but also into antebellum buttfucking.

As for Pres. Hussein, CIC and HNIC, you look at the lies over Obamacare, Benghazi (throwing a nigga in jail for a fkn video), Fast and the Furious, more spying than Bush etc....and it's worse than Nixon imho. Unfortunately for Nixon though he wasn't black and didn't have the media protecting him. Obama seems like more of an empty suit than even Bush imo.

Wild Cobra
11-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Same could be said of Obama.

except he decided to do something instead of nothing, nothing being the forte of Herby.
I disagree. the recession would have been over probably 3 years ago if Obama and the democrats didn't scare anyone who makes money via capital gains.

HI-FI
11-09-2013, 03:40 PM
We're grading on a curve though. Every single president since cocksucking Reagan has been a puppet of Wall Street and the MIC. Our elections aren't designed to give us a chance at a good president.

sort of like when Nader was running and the Presidential Election Commission voted that you needed 15% approval to get into the debates or some shit. Yeah I voted for Nader:cry, no shame. I figured then things were set up a certain way. There's also the theory on Kennedy, that he was the last to rebel against his masters with Executive Order 11110, and we saw how that ended.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2013, 04:04 PM
sort of like when Nader was running and the Presidential Election Commission voted that you needed 15% approval to get into the debates or some shit. Yeah I voted for Nader:cry, no shame. I figured then things were set up a certain way. There's also the theory on Kennedy, that he was the last to rebel against his masters with Executive Order 11110, and we saw how that ended.

Not just Kennedy either. Lincoln created a greenbackers currency with silver to fund the civil war and didn't plan on going back to a bank-controlled gold standard after the war was over. Granted that was before the fed was established, but a sovereign currency that the government doesn't need to borrow from a central bank was something Lincoln and Kennedy both believed in.

m>s
11-09-2013, 04:14 PM
challenge the banking cartel, get a bullet in your head. that's the way it always goes.

pgardn
11-09-2013, 08:49 PM
I disagree. the recession would have been over probably 3 years ago if Obama and the democrats didn't scare anyone who makes money via capital gains.

What about our little foreign adventures?

And Obama immediately had to deal with the flow of currency almost stopping.

Herby helped make Roosevelt a hero. Do Republicans like that?

Nbadan
11-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Agree he's probably top 5, tbh... I think you have to look at this in retrospect, and eventually when Barry walks away, we'll see the real amount of damage...

You take a guy like dubya, and the damage isn't just limited to the time he was in power... he has a large hand in the current sad state of the GOP, by cementing the RINO narrative and largely destroying the party with his neocon buddies.

people here don't know their history from their asses they just regurgitate what they hear on talk radio..Obama has a signature legislation, the ACA....that's Johnson 'Great Society" and FDR's new deal type legislation...even Clinton, the last President to balance the budget, never had that....

Rogue
11-09-2013, 10:26 PM
I'm not gonna call him the worst of all time since there're shittier ones like Richard Nixon, but I believe Obama is as safe a top 3 as GWB on the all-time shittiest list imho.

Nbadan
11-09-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm not gonna call him the worst of all time since there're shittier ones like Richard Nixon, but I believe Obama is as safe a top 3 as GWB on the all-time shittiest list imho.

There are a lot shitter ones...but yeah, in most recent history Nixon and Dubya gotta be top 10

Rogue
11-09-2013, 10:36 PM
I seriously hope dan is just satirizing his opinion on Obama tbh. The only thing he's done as the US president is making bland promises that he knows he'll never live up to, but he still got elected twice for his superb orating talent. It seems he can always deceive some undereducated high-profile celebrities into stumping for him, therefore winning the votes from the majority of citizens who're just as undereducated. My goddess is probably just as obsessed with Obama as I am with her, but I'll never say one word positive about Obama against what I've seen and inferred from the glaring facts tbh.

Rogue
11-09-2013, 10:39 PM
not to say that Obama's presidency itself was unconstitutional in the first place.

Nbadan
11-09-2013, 10:45 PM
I seriously hope dan is just satirizing his opinion on Obama tbh. The only thing he's done as the US president is making bland promises that he knows he'll never live up to, but he still got elected twice for his superb orating talent. It seems he can always deceive some undereducated high-profile celebrities into stumping for him, therefore winning the votes from the majority of citizens who're just as undereducated. My goddess is probably just as obsessed with Obama as I am with her, but I'll never say one word positive about Obama against what I've seen and inferred from the glaring facts tbh.

I'm not satirizing....the Obama administration saved the dollar which allows us to live in a relatively inflation free, low-cost economy..

Nbadan
11-09-2013, 10:47 PM
and your obsession with Scarlett the scarlet is sick...she has nothing on my goddess...

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/GoD/img/2013/02/2013-02-12-amanda_seyfried.jpg

ElNono
11-09-2013, 11:35 PM
people here don't know their history from their asses they just regurgitate what they hear on talk radio..Obama has a signature legislation, the ACA....that's Johnson 'Great Society" and FDR's new deal type legislation...even Clinton, the last President to balance the budget, never had that....

why are you replying to my post? we're on complete opposites of the spectrum... as I said, IMO, he's easily top 5 worst...

rascal
11-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Obama is clearly the worse president in my mind, slightly worse than Carter.

Bush is far worse.

Nbadan
11-10-2013, 12:05 AM
why are you replying to my post? we're on complete opposites of the spectrum... as I said, IMO, he's easily top 5 worst...

How so?

Jacob1983
11-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Obama sucks because he said he was going to be the anti-Bush and be all about hope and change. He has been nothing but Bush on steroids with a better vocabulary and love from the media.

Nbadan
11-10-2013, 12:43 AM
So...he invaded North Korea and occupied Iran? How is he the same as Bush?

Jacob1983
11-10-2013, 01:34 AM
He's basically continued on the same path as Bush was on. It's sad that you are too blind to see it. Why hasn't Obama closed Gitmo? Why does Obama support the Patriot Act and the NDAA? Man up and defend Barry if you can.

ElNono
11-10-2013, 03:13 AM
How so?

you said he's best evar... IMO, he's top 5 worst... does not compute

Nbadan
11-10-2013, 03:27 AM
He's basically continued on the same path as Bush was on. It's sad that you are too blind to see it. Why hasn't Obama closed Gitmo? Why does Obama support the Patriot Act and the NDAA? Man up and defend Barry if you can.

Obama hasn't closed Gitmo because the GOP won't let him bring the remaining prisoners to the US and nobody else wants them...

Nbadan
11-10-2013, 03:28 AM
you said he's best evar... IMO, he's top 5 worst... does not compute

No, I mean justify why you think he is top 5 worst...

Wild Cobra
11-10-2013, 03:38 AM
What about our little foreign adventures?

And Obama immediately had to deal with the flow of currency almost stopping.

Herby helped make Roosevelt a hero. Do Republicans like that?
The money spent wasn't much compared to the money lost in a bad economy.

What was Obama's votes as a senator? The financial shit started soon after the democrats took control of congress. Republicans were trying to stop the financial bubbles from popping, but democrats stopped them.

iW5qKYfqALE

ElNono
11-10-2013, 03:39 AM
No, I mean justify why you think he is top 5 worst...

- doubled down on the worst policies of another top 5 worst prez.
- the ACA is an abortion and in large part because he bend over on single payer. If he was going to ram that shit through and take the political toll for it, why not ram single payor?
- campaigned and continued the tax cuts that largely favor the filthy rich, which got filthy richer under his watch
- Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan might aswell have an office within the oval office
- more wars
- lol gitmo
- if he's not playing golf, he's campaigning. that's the prez?

his saving grace is killing towelhead, and the unlikeliness that he will damage the Dem party like dubya damaged the GOP (not sure about this one yet, we'll see what happens in the next 2 years).

Wild Cobra
11-10-2013, 03:41 AM
towelhead

Is that what all Ven's call them?

ElNono
11-10-2013, 03:43 AM
Is that what all Ven's call them?

What's a Ven?

Wild Cobra
11-10-2013, 03:46 AM
LOL...

ElNono
11-10-2013, 04:07 AM
??????

Jacob1983
11-10-2013, 04:39 AM
The GOP won't let Obama shut down Gitmo? :lol You fuckin' serious? All Barry has to do is sign an executive order and close that shit down. He could do it today if he wanted to do so but he won't because he's a neocon just like Bush. Open your eyes, you ignorant sheep.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-10-2013, 05:38 AM
It's funny. You see almost no discussion of policy or foreign and domestic outcomes.

We see no discussion of deficits, the economy, unemployment, education, crime, the situations in our foreign wars, interventions, the trade economy or anything else. Instead its a popularity contest.

It's shit like this that has us with shitty presidents in the first place. You can shit all over GWB or Barry but I think it's time some people take their head out of their ass.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-10-2013, 05:40 AM
The GOP won't let Obama shut down Gitmo? :lol You fuckin' serious? All Barry has to do is sign an executive order and close that shit down. He could do it today if he wanted to do so but he won't because he's a neocon just like Bush. Open your eyes, you ignorant sheep.

What do you think happens if the president issues an EO that is a direct violation of an act of congress?

pgardn
11-10-2013, 09:20 AM
The money spent wasn't much compared to the money lost in a bad economy.

What was Obama's votes as a senator? The financial shit started soon after the democrats took control of congress. Republicans were trying to stop the financial bubbles from popping, but democrats stopped them.

iW5qKYfqALE

Deregulation by republicans let banks go mad dog on investing and pretend they had funds to back loses. The banks pretended they were insurance companies for investments. The democrats did basically encourage people to buy houses that could not afford them. The banks unfettered went a step further and lied to investors about packaged mortgages. They gleeful mixed junk with other loans and claimed the investment was covered.

pgardn
11-10-2013, 09:24 AM
It's funny. You see almost no discussion of policy or foreign and domestic outcomes.

We see no discussion of deficits, the economy, unemployment, education, crime, the situations in our foreign wars, interventions, the trade economy or anything else. Instead its a popularity contest.

It's shit like this that has us with shitty presidents in the first place. You can shit all over GWB or Barry but I think it's time some people take their head out of their ass.

The most recent mistakes are the easiest to point out.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-10-2013, 12:42 PM
The most recent mistakes are the easiest to point out.

It's more like it's been pointed out to them recently.

There are certain policy outcomes that can be judged quickly but it takes time to get a full context in many measures. Foreign policy, economics, and education are a few of many good examples of this. Yet people want to rank people 5 years post admin or during a current administration.

Personally I am comfortable saying that I don't think we have enough information and context to just by. I would hope that meany realize that their partisan views are making their decision for them.

I do not paint this brush on everybody but its pretty obvious who I am talking about.

xmas1997
11-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Nixon

Jacob1983
11-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Obama's foreign policy is simple: it's Bush's foreign policy on steroids.

ElNono
11-11-2013, 02:04 AM
Obama's foreign policy is simple: it's Bush's foreign policy on steroids.

I think Barry's foreign policy is shit, and although dubya had a pent up anger for 9/11, he point blank went ahead and started not one, but two wars. If that's not "on steroids", then I don't know what that is.

Jacob1983
11-11-2013, 02:08 AM
At least with Bush, you knew what you were getting. Bush did whatever he wanted and didn't care about being liked or popular. Obama is a pussy and cares if people like him and wants to be popular. It's pathetic.

ElNono
11-11-2013, 02:11 AM
At least with Bush, you knew what you were getting. Bush did whatever he wanted and didn't care about being liked or popular. Obama is a pussy and cares if people like him and wants to be popular. It's pathetic.

Agree with that, which is something I was pointing out above. He bend over and blinked too many times. Which is the reason this last time they posted Dirty Harry front and center.

Nbadan
11-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Check your head...your agreeing with Jacob...that alone should send up red flags...

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2013, 07:52 AM

:lmao please. Bush is a narcissistic megalomaniac who still thinks the War in Iraq was a great idea and that "History will remember his presidency well". Dick Cheney didn't give a shit about his popularity, but Bush himself is a different story.

The logic that "Well Bush is better because he didn't care!" is also retarded on its own. "Yeah, he might be a sociopathic nut-case, but at least he doesn't try to pretend otherwise!"

Rogue
11-11-2013, 08:39 AM
At least Mr. Bush is honest and he's a true cowboy. He may not be a good president but there's no doubt about his personality imho, while it's a completely different story for Obama who even lied about his own birth place.

P.S. :lmao having a fag's name in your screenname, and a rapist's name as well :lmao

elbamba
11-11-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm thinking George Washington. The man didn't even have his own teeth.

boutons_deux
11-11-2013, 10:36 AM

:lol right-wing unreasoning and hilarious illogic :lol

resistanze
11-11-2013, 10:44 AM
:lmao please. Bush is a narcissistic megalomaniac who still thinks the War in Iraq was a great idea and that "History will remember his presidency well". Dick Cheney didn't give a shit about his popularity, but Bush himself is a different story.

The logic that "Well Bush is better because he didn't care!" is also retarded on its own. "Yeah, he might be a sociopathic nut-case, but at least he doesn't try to pretend otherwise!"

:lmao Ya fucking terrible logic. As shitty as Obama is, it's laughable people are trying to give Bush a pass only 5 years after destroying the country.

':cry At least I knew I was stuck at Target when Bush was in power!
:cry 'Bama lies to me about hope and change!'

ElNono
11-11-2013, 12:38 PM

Bush thought he was following a mandate from the bearded fella upstairs, though. :lol

rascal
11-11-2013, 12:40 PM

You sound like a Conservative talk radio listener when you use Barry.

rascal
11-11-2013, 12:52 PM

You forget Bush lied about Weapons of mass destruction so he could get the public popular support for War in Iraq . Now that is pathetic.

tlongII
11-11-2013, 01:13 PM
You forget Bush lied about Weapons of mass destruction so he could get the public popular support for War in Iraq . Now that is pathetic.

I don't think he lied about that. He genuinely thought that Iraq had WMD's imo.

boutons_deux
11-11-2013, 02:48 PM

naive fool you are. dubya was in on all the meetings, had all the data, had his father's wimp claim to counter, and came into office asking at his first cabinet meeting "when do we invade Iraq", 8 months before 9/11.

AntiChrist
11-11-2013, 02:51 PM
naive fool you are. dubya was in on all the meetings, had all the data, had his father's wimp claim to counter, and came into office asking at his first cabinet meeting "when do we invade Iraq", 8 months before 9/11.

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/657218/BadCode_thumb.gif

Wild Cobra
11-11-2013, 03:00 PM

Link: Iraq Liberation Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act)

boutons_deux
11-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Link: Iraq Liberation Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act)

dubya/dickhead/PNAC/API/Feith/rummy/etc. ALL LIED about wmd, curveball, aluminum tubes, yellowcake, saddam tied to 9/11, etc, etc. Why did they need all the lies if ILA was sufficient?

xmas1997
11-11-2013, 03:22 PM
My first cousin, Reagan.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Bush thought he was following a mandate from the bearded fella upstairs, though. :lol
A shining example of how much a megalomaniac he is. He's truly delusional enough to think going into Iraq was a mission sent from god to him.

Nbadan
11-11-2013, 07:42 PM
A shining example of how much a megalomaniac he is. He's truly delusional enough to think going into Iraq was a mission sent from god to him.

He was talking Obama bin Laden...

Nbadan
11-11-2013, 07:49 PM

PNAC had the plans drawn up in 08....9/11 was the pretense...weak links and all...but to sit here and pretend like DaddyBush didn't already have NeoCon connections is BULLSHIT.

rascal
11-11-2013, 07:50 PM

Bullshit

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2013, 08:16 PM
He was talking Obama bin Laden...

huh?

Clipper Nation
11-11-2013, 08:26 PM
:lol Blue Team homers
:lol Making Welfare Cobra look smart

Jacob1983
11-11-2013, 08:32 PM
I voted for Gary Johnson for president in 2012. Prove to me that I'm a right winger. I don't have a problem with prostitution or legal drug use. I think America should lead by example and not by force. I also think America should follow the golden rule when it comes to foreign policy. Please tell me how I'm a right winger. I never said that Bush was awesome or a great president. I am just saying that Bush was original and wanted to do his own thing while Obama is a pussy and a poser.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Bush was original and wanted to do his own thing
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

If by "doing his own thing" you mean "following Cheney's orders" then you'd be right....

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2013, 08:46 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

If by "doing his own thing" you mean "following Cheney's orders" then you'd be right....
:lol

tlongII
11-11-2013, 08:48 PM
There is no proof that Bush knew there were no WMDs in Iraq. None. But go ahead and keep making shit up by all means.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2013, 08:50 PM
There is no proof that Bush knew there were no WMDs in Iraq. None. But go ahead and keep making shit up by all means.

:lol so what evidence caused him to believe there were WMDs in Iraq?

:lol Republicans and their backwards logic

resistanze
11-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Well, there's no proof that there's NO God either. So there.

I like how the Republican drones try to find any excuse - 'The leader of the greatest country in the world didn't know they didn't have weapons! Cut him some slack! We only wasted a trillion dollars!'

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Well, there's no proof that there's NO God either. So there.

I like how the Republican drones try to find any excuse - 'The leader of the greatest country in the world didn't know they didn't have weapons! Cut him some slack! We only wasted a trillion dollars!'

:lmao

TSA
11-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Can anyone name any consecutive Presidents worse than Bush/Obama?

Jacob1983
11-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Coolidge and Hoover?

Nbadan
11-11-2013, 09:59 PM

Bullshit...

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction
Salon exclusive: Two former CIA officers say the president squelched top-secret intelligence, and a briefing by George Tenet, months before invading Iraq.

http://www.salon.com/2007/09/06/bush_wmd/

Nbadan
11-11-2013, 10:01 PM

Every President since Kennedy...

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2013, 10:14 PM

John Tyler, James Polk, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce and James Buchanan were 6 consecutive presidents who all sucked and did nothing but get America closer to a civil war. Easily the worst stretch in American history imo.

Rogue
11-11-2013, 10:19 PM
It would be a real revolutionary step for this country to elect someone who's neither a democrat or a republican, but it appears that the vast majority of population haven't yet got such courage that my nigga Jacob has. Jacob is a tremendous person imho, with great courage and remarkable intelligence, and there's a reason why he can remain a virgin into his 30s while most people would've lost their virginities by their 20th birthdays. I'm proud of my nigga Jacob tbh, and also proud of myself.

TSA
11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
John Tyler, James Polk, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce and James Buchanan were 6 consecutive presidents who all sucked and did nothing but get America closer to a civil war. Easily the worst stretch in American history imo.

At least none of them served consecutive terms.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Coolidge and Hoover?

Harding was worse than either one, so you might as well add him on.

Brunodf
11-12-2013, 02:29 AM
No.

TSA
11-12-2013, 03:22 AM
No.

.15?

mercos
11-12-2013, 03:37 AM
OP must have a short memory. One doesn't need to look far to find a worse president than Obama, and thus answer the question. George W. Bush, his predecessor, was a far worse president than Barack Obama. Have people already forgotten the Iraq War? Katrina? The surplus turned into a deficit? The Great Recession? Bush inherited America at its peak, and he flushed it down the toilet. Obama has not been a great president, but to say he has been worse than Bush is laughable.

And the funny thing is, Bush may not even be the worst president...

SA210
11-12-2013, 11:50 AM
I'd also add...

“I want to make sure people understand actually.. drones have not caused a huge number of civilian casualties,”

“For the most part, they’ve been very precise, precision strikes against against al-Qaeda and their affiliates.”

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1385368_648888491809375_1679242077_n.jpg