PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Even More Reasons To Worship Kobe

Buddy Mignon
11-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Real talk, niggas. What if Kobe was passive and soft spoken like other great players were in their careers, only to wake up at the end of their careers with no titles. If Shaq had his way he would would have been strapped for another six years with that fat lazy bastard. Kobe basically said "me or him." Kobe warned us about Bynum before the ball even got rolling with that bum. "Ship his ass out" is what Kobe said. Then you had that smiling bufoon Howard dancing his way into town thinking championships grow on palm trees in LA. Management begged him to stay... but not Kobe. "Look... just rebound the fucking ball and I'll show you how to become a champion" is what Kobe told that nigga. The league is going to suffer once Kobe retires.

Thank you, Kobe... thank you.

ShowtimeFan
11-08-2013, 01:29 PM
I love Kobe for his ability with a basketball and for his incredible work ethic, but that's about where it stops. I'm not going to praise him for all his immaturity over the years, that's for sure.

hater
11-08-2013, 01:32 PM
yeah the league is going to suffer when kobe leaves. But that's because the sales to china will suffer. there is no replacement for kobe in the worlds biggest market. Lebron is just not appealing to chinese, too big and can't even speak fluent english. Chinese like an intellectual "hero" to look up to.

Wade would be an option but he's getting old and tbh the HGH is taking a toll on his face

that's the only reason Kobe will be missed imo

TDMVPDPOY
11-08-2013, 01:47 PM
this fkn dog cant keep his mouth shut when his team isnt still in the playoffs

what makes you think when he retires, he wont be or have something to do in the media to keep himself relevant to remind everyone how salty he is...

Buddy Mignon
11-08-2013, 01:51 PM
yeah the league is going to suffer when kobe leaves. But that's because the sales to china will suffer. there is no replacement for kobe in the worlds biggest market. Lebron is just not appealing to chinese, too big and can't even speak fluent english. Chinese like an intellectual "hero" to look up to.

Wade would be an option but he's getting old and tbh the HGH is taking a toll on his face

You name me one player in the league today that has a flare for the dramatics. Its like the league is going through a retardation phase. Look at how these guys dress. No style... no flare, like a bunch of knock off female purses. Hell... most of them carry purses... or back packs... lol. Love him or hate him... you guys will miss Kobe.

Buddy Mignon
11-08-2013, 01:53 PM
this fkn dog cant keep his mouth shut when his team isnt still in the playoffs

what makes you think when he retires, he wont be or have something to do in the media to keep himself relevant to remind everyone how salty he is...

Naw... I see Kobe owning a team.

lefty
11-08-2013, 01:55 PM
I love Kobe for his ability with a basketball and for his incredible work ethic, but that's about where it stops. I'm not going to praise him for all his immaturity over the years, that's for sure.
Froof bombs

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Real talk, niggas. What if Kobe was passive and soft spoken like other great players were in their careers, only to wake up at the end of their careers with no titles. If Shaq had his way he would would have been strapped for another six years with that fat lazy bastard. Kobe basically said "me or him." Kobe warned us about Bynum before the ball even got rolling with that bum. "Ship his ass out" is what Kobe said. Then you had that smiling bufoon Howard dancing his way into town thinking championships grow on palm trees in LA. Management begged him to stay... but not Kobe. "Look... just rebound the fucking ball and I'll show you how to become a champion" is what Kobe told that nigga. The league is going to suffer once Kobe retires.

Thank you, Kobe... thank you.

:toast Brilliant big homie..I was just thinking the same thing..life will be a little less enjoyable when that happens...

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 02:23 PM

you can't prove a word of that bullshit....great players demand great things

Raven
11-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Naw... I see Kobe owning a team.

did you mean Vanessa?

midnightpulp
11-08-2013, 02:32 PM
New name, same weak shtick.

And where's my money, you Paki fuck?

ShowtimeFan
11-08-2013, 02:32 PM
you can't prove a word of that bullshit

Really not sure what I'm supposed to PROVE here. That I won't praise him for past immaturity? Well, apparently you know me better than I know myself.

lefty
11-08-2013, 02:33 PM
..great players demand great things
but Kobe demands Pau, LEbrn and Melo so he can beta male his way to other titles

Buddy Mignon
11-08-2013, 02:34 PM
did you mean Vanessa?

Hey... Vaness is on record for saying she knows of at least 100 chicks that Kobe has banged. If that nigga is as dedicated in the bedroom as he is on the court, Vanessa ain't going nowhere.

Buddy Mignon
11-08-2013, 02:36 PM
New name, same weak shtick.

And where's my money, you Paki fuck?

Lol... my nigga... where tbe fuck you been?

midnightpulp
11-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Lol... my nigga... where tbe fuck you been?

Chilling.

Glad to be rid of Duh-White?

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Really not sure what I'm supposed to PROVE here. That I won't praise him for past immaturity? Well, apparently you know me better than I know myself.

prove he was immature

elmanutres
11-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Lol at OP "I know what the black woman wants, and I know how to give it to her. No I am not talking about sex, but mentally stimulating conversation about Japanese things."

beta as hell

DMC
11-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Real talk, niggas.blah blah blah fag talk sand nagger dune cricket talk about whatever

ShowtimeFan
11-08-2013, 03:04 PM
prove he was immature

I'm not going to throw one of our own under the bus for the sake of "proving" anything to you. Kobe came in as a star right out of HS, he was bound to be immature and has shown it in various ways. We'll leave it at that.

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:19 PM
I'm not going to throw one of our own under the bus for the sake of "proving" anything to you. Kobe came in as a star right out of HS, he was bound to be immature and has shown it in various ways. We'll leave it at that.

fair enough...but I take the immaturity as leaderhip in a different way....if you want to see immature just look at Shaq....cheating on your wife is not immature it's just human nature....ask Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton, Einstein and slew of others

Rogue
11-08-2013, 09:32 PM

And to make things worse, Rin is such a scrub on the basketball court. No doubt about his intellect which's well verified by the Harvard degree that he has but there're two things that hamper the guy who's probably the smartest person to ever play in this league... his legs and arms.