View Full Version : $$$$$$$$$$$$

Avante
11-08-2013, 01:25 PM
I keep my football bets in the NFL forum, not this time. I want the pressure.....YOU TOTALLY SUCK!!!!!...brings this week.

I'll be playing 550 a game to win 500, yep...real $$$$$$. I lost my ass last week and need to get it back.

So...

Saints at home coming off a loss vs a Dallas team that can't defend the pass....NO - 6.0

Ravens + 2 at home vs a banged up Bengals team. The Ravens are 19 of 23 in this "spot". That is a very strong trend.

Niners at home coming off a bye are golden, Niners - 5.5

Atlanta at home vs a Seattle team that is just so so on the road vs the number. Atl + 4.5

I have to hit 3 out of 4.

DJR210
11-08-2013, 03:38 PM
cool blog faggot

Blake
11-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Semen whore

Avante
11-08-2013, 03:52 PM
cool blog faggot

No clue what I'm talking about, right?

Avante
11-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Semen whore

Poor little guy, wakes up looks in the mirror sees a little pencil necked geek staring back and then comes here to get revenge....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

SA210
11-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Semen whore

http://solastyear.com/cuckold.jpg

Blake
11-08-2013, 04:21 PM
:madrun :madrun meme :madrun :madrun

SA210
11-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Semen whore

She is, thanks :tu

Blake
11-08-2013, 04:26 PM
:madrun :madrun :madrun I can't stop thinking of Blake :madrun :madrun :madrun

SA210
11-08-2013, 04:29 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FBtDxrlH_yQ/TZPmrbVYNCI/AAAAAAAAAK0/ktRqWVFofLM/s1600/computer+meltdown.jpg

silverblk mystix
11-08-2013, 04:46 PM
that cuck picture - the one with Blake holding the "baby"

:rollin:rollin

that seriously needs to be Blake's avatar!!!!!

clambake
11-08-2013, 04:49 PM
great. iv'e got money on 3 of those same teams.

i'm screwed.

Avante
11-08-2013, 04:51 PM
great. iv'e got money on 3 of those same teams.

i'm screwed.

I do the homework and am always on the right side, I know how it's..suppose...to go. This year has been freaky, all the gamblers are talking about it. So many strong trends going bonkers. So many historically strong plays...fail. It really is weird.

Blake
11-08-2013, 04:53 PM
I do the homework and am always on the right side, I know how it's..suppose...to go. This year has been freaky, all the gamblers are talking about it. So many strong trends going bonkers. So many historically strong plays...fail. It really is weird.

Neh, you have a long documented nfl forum history of being a lousy gambler.

Avante
11-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Neh, you have a long documented nfl forum history of being a lousy gambler.

So you disagree with my plays this week? Look back over the games I've played this season and show me one reason to go the other way, that is a challenge. I go with plays with a ton of reasons to play that side. If ya weren't an idiot and actually knew anything about this you'd know of what I speak. Strange season from an ATS perspective, actually weird.

I have a bettors guide little guy, choked full of what a handicapper needs, I pick the right sides.

Niners coming off a bye at home are golden vs ATS.

Saints at home after a loss.

You disagree with those plays?

Speak up fucker, or shut the fuck up.

Blake
11-08-2013, 05:14 PM
What are you going to do if I don't?

Meltdown some more?

SA210
11-08-2013, 07:02 PM
that cuck picture - the one with Blake holding the "baby"

:rollin:rollin

that seriously needs to be Blake's avatar!!!!!

lol

GoodOdor
11-08-2013, 07:03 PM
For those who don't visit the nfl forum, avante's record currently stands at 26-30, a terrible sub 50% for the year.

Clipper Nation
11-08-2013, 07:11 PM
For those who don't visit the nfl forum, avante's record currently stands at 26-30, a terrible sub 50% for the year.
He also guaranteed he would hit at least 64% :lol

GoodOdor
11-08-2013, 07:39 PM
He also guaranteed he would hit at least 64% :lol

We need to get DoK to do the mathematical analysis of what % the old faggot needs to hit every week to reach his goal, that would really put the pressure on him:lol

Clipper Nation
11-08-2013, 07:46 PM
We need to get DoK to do the mathematical analysis of what % the old faggot needs to hit every week to reach his goal, that would really put the pressure on him:lol
When DoK did that last year, Avante had to be taught what percentages mean :lmao

Avante
11-09-2013, 07:17 AM
What are you going to do if I don't?

Meltdown some more?

That's a meltdown, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
11-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Notice how nobody ever disagrees with my picks?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2013, 08:00 AM
I keep my football bets in the NFL forum, not this time. I want the pressure.....YOU TOTALLY SUCK!!!!!...brings this week.

I'll be playing 550 a game to win 500, yep...real $$$$$$. I lost my ass last week and need to get it back.

So...

Saints at home coming off a loss vs a Dallas team that can't defend the pass....NO - 6.5

Ravens + 2 at home vs a banged up Bengals team. The Ravens are 19 of 23 in this "spot". That is a very strong trend.

Niners at home coming off a bye are golden, Niners - 6.

Atlanta at home vs a Seattle team that is just so so on the road vs the number. Atl + 5.5

I thought you said you were done picking games if the Packers didn't cover?

Avante is an old faggot who lies.

Avante
11-09-2013, 08:04 AM

It's pretty obvious the only reason they didn't cover was the injury to Rogers. I think I deserve a break.

Do you ever talk games..BEFORE...they are played?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2013, 08:09 AM
It's pretty obvious the only reason they didn't cover was the injury to Rogers. I think I deserve a break.

Do you ever talk games..BEFORE...they are played?

No, but I also don't claim to be an NFL betting expert who throws my son under the bus because I can't even hit .500 :lmao

Blame it on whatever you want, I look forward to your bookie finding you and cracking your fat old knee caps because you can't pay your bets :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 08:21 AM
all the gamblers are talking about it.
Can I get a list of all these gamblers?

Avante
11-09-2013, 08:25 AM
No, but I also don't claim to be an NFL betting expert who throws my son under the bus because I can't even hit .500 :lmao

Blame it on whatever you want, I look forward to your bookie finding you and cracking your fat old knee caps because you can't pay your bets :lol

You don't do anything dude, you're a follower.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2013, 08:27 AM
You don't do anything dude, you're a follower.

Says the guy who likes whatever players the media hypes up :lol

You're the biggest media shill I've ever seen when it comes to football the way you fawn over black QBs :lol

Avante
11-09-2013, 08:27 AM
Can I get a list of all these gamblers?

Look at their season totals

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks

Want more?

AussieFanKurt
11-09-2013, 08:29 AM
great thread for the club - thank you

Avante
11-09-2013, 08:30 AM
Says the guy who likes whatever players the media hypes up :lol

You're the biggest media shill I've ever seen when it comes to football the way you fawn over black QBs :lol

Why is it you never ever get it right? I don't give a fuck about the media I go with what...I...see and know. Does the media talk about Willie Thrower, the first black QB to ever start an NFL game?

Avante
11-09-2013, 08:31 AM
great thread for the club - thank you

So who would you like to bed?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Why is it you never ever get it right? I don't give a fuck about the media I go with what...I...see and know. Does the media talk about Willie Thrower, the first black QB to ever start an NFL game?

:lol I get it right about you not being able to crack .500
:lol you loving Russell Wilson because the media tells you to

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 08:36 AM
Look at their season totals

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks

Want more?
You just gave me a bunch of reporters

Avante
11-09-2013, 08:38 AM
You just gave me a bunch of reporters

Who are all players.

You want more?

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Who are all players.

You want more?They earn their living as reporters...give me some professional gamblers

Avante
11-09-2013, 08:53 AM
They earn their living as reporters...give me some professional gamblers

So all those guys I gave you who make a living off knowing the NFL don't count?

All the gamblers I know are talking about how strange this season has been so far, you've really not noticed that?

Do I really need to bring up all the weird results?

Avante
11-09-2013, 08:57 AM
:lol I get it right about you not being able to crack .500
:lol you loving Russell Wilson because the media tells you to

I;ve never had a season where I didn't pick over 500.....never!

Russell Wilson set an NCAA recored for QB efficency, he tied the NFL rookie td record, he came within seconds of winning two playoff games. Who doesn't know all that if ya follow the game?

Do you ever get anything right?

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 09:00 AM
So all those guys I gave you who make a living off knowing the NFL don't count?

All the gamblers I know are talking about how strange this season has been so far, you've really not noticed that?

Do I really need to bring up all the weird results?

No, but it's funny that you tail Pete Prisco and consider him an authority on gambling.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 09:02 AM
At least if it was a credible gambling/media figure like Jimmy the Greek was then i'd give you somewhat of a pass

Avante
11-09-2013, 09:05 AM
No, but it's funny that you tail Pete Prisco and consider him an authority on gambling.

The nations number one NFL ATS picker is Marc Lawrence. I have his THE PLAYBOOK. Every angle/trend/stat there is is there. He's having a bad year because he gives out weekly plays.

Avante
11-09-2013, 09:06 AM
At least if it was a credible gambling/media figure like Jimmy the Greek was then i'd give you somewhat of a pass

Jimmy the Greek sucked! He made his name betting the horses.

There are basic fundamentals involved with beating the spread. Bad season for fundamentals.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-09-2013, 09:24 AM

Jimmy the Greek is a legend, especially for the take that got him fired :lol

Avante
11-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Jimmy the Greek is a legend, especially for the take that got him fired :lol

He;s the guy who got me into playing the NFL. Despite the fact he was 50% player. I liked the way he broke games down, the trends and stats.

He told the absolute truth about the slave situation.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Despite the fact he was 50% player.
Which is better than you're doing.

Avante
11-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Which is better than you're doing.

Dude, pay attention...ok?

This is all about an....NFL season...ok? It's not about after 3. 6.9 weeks....you understand this? Stop acting like some dumbass kid...ok?

Wow, it's as if nobody here knows shit about anything.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 10:29 AM
If you knew shit you wouldn't be sitting at 4 games under .500...add in all the vig and you're down a pretty penny.

johnsmith
11-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Dude, pay attention...ok?

This is all about an....NFL season...ok? It's not about after 3. 6.9 weeks....you understand this? Stop acting like some dumbass kid...ok?

You keep this response copied in your clipboard don't you? Same thing over and over again for two seasons now.

Total loser this one.

Avante
11-09-2013, 11:04 AM
If you knew shit you wouldn't be sitting at 4 games under .500...add in all the vig and you're down a pretty penny.

You don't get this at all do you?

Been doing this a long time, you have good years, bad years, that all part of it. I;ve had more good years than bad ones otherwise I wouldn't mess with it. Dude, we have how many games left?

Avante
11-09-2013, 11:07 AM

How about I get rid of you for good? You are totally fucked up guy and I'm going to see that you don't post here anymore.

Lets put total/complete bannishment forever on the game, ok? Yep, the loser is gone for good...ok?

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 11:21 AM
You don't get this at all do you?

Been doing this a long time, you have good years, bad years, that all part of it. I;ve had more good years than bad ones otherwise I wouldn't mess with it. Dude, we have how many games left?

How about I get rid of you for good? You are totally fucked up guy and I'm going to see that you don't post here anymore.

Lets put total/complete bannishment forever on the game, ok? Yep, the loser is gone for good...ok?
How about from here on out we pick-6 every week, then all the playoff games. Whomever has the worse record at the end takes a hike?

Avante
11-09-2013, 11:26 AM
How about from here on out we pick-6 every week, then all the playoff games. Whomever has the worse record at the end takes a hike?

Six is too many, I only play three for real $$$$ a week, I don't want to spend the time that would take.

We can work something out. I've been fishing for this sort of thing.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Six is too many, I only play three for real $$$$ a week, I don't want to spend the time that would take.

We can work something out. I've been fishing for this sort of thing.
3 is too few. This isn't for money, so we could theoretically pick every game every week until the season's over. If you're afraid to do that I understand, what with your record and all.

Trainwreck2100
11-09-2013, 11:33 AM
3 is too few. This isn't for money, so we could theoretically pick every game every week until the season's over. If you're afraid to do that I understand, what with your record and all.

he won't, mono challenged him to a bet against a coin, and five picks a week and he didn't take it.

DJR210
11-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Take your faggot ass to the NFL forum.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Well...?

Avante
11-09-2013, 11:40 AM

It's like this...

My main goal is to enjoy the games, in order to do that I need some action on them. (other than Niner games) I'm a serious player, I do my homework which is very time consuming. I start by eliminating games until I've narrowed it down to the best 3 maybe 4 games a week, that takes time. I don't wanna take the time to try and pick a bunch of games that don't have logical reasons to play.......you understand this?

This isn't about picking a bunch of games, it's about zeoring in on the best plays.

Picking straight up takes a few minutes ,not so when dealing with ATS.

Avante
11-09-2013, 11:41 AM

And what will you do if I don't, yep....not a damn thing.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 11:43 AM
I'm a serious player, I do my homework which is very time consuming. you understand this?
I understand your method isn't working for you...how about you man up and try a new approach? Sucks that all your time is spent making horrible football bets.

Avante
11-09-2013, 11:48 AM
I understand your method isn't working for you...how about you man up and try a new approach?

How about dropping the little kid in hiding bullshit and start talking like a man...ok? Obviously I've been at this a long time, why do I mess with it, yep....I'm used to winning. This season has been weird and if you've paid attention you know this. You'd also know we have a ton of football left and all it takes is a few big weeks to be right back in it.

Watch how things go..ok?

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 11:52 AM
How about dropping the little kid in hiding bullshit and start talking like a man...ok? Obviously I've been at this a long time, why do I mess with it, yep....I'm used to winning. This season has been weird and if you've paid attention you know this. You'd also know we have a ton of football left and all it takes is a few big weeks to be right back in it.

Watch how things go..ok?

All I hear from you is whimper wah-wah-wah.

So I gather you're not comfortable with picking every game?

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 11:52 AM
tbh I'd love to see CuckingFunt or mrsmaalox pick against you every week, just based off which teams' jersies they like better.

Avante
11-09-2013, 11:59 AM
All I hear from you is whimper wah-wah-wah.

So I gather you're not comfortable with picking every game?

Dude, are you paying any attention at all? You have any idea how long that would take? You don't do you, not a clue. I'm trying to win some $$$$ here...ok? I don't have the time to try and study all the games. Come on guy, grow up!

Avante
11-09-2013, 12:00 PM
tbh I'd love to see CuckingFunt (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5793) or mrsmaalox (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5468) pick against you every week, just based off which teams' jersies they like better.

What don't you try that?

You really don't get any of this do you? Not a clue about ATS picking.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 12:03 PM
I'm trying to win some $$$$ here...ok?
Yet you offered an ELE bet...hmmm

You really don't get any of this do you? Not a clue about ATS picking.
You're losing to a coin right now.

Avante
11-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Yet you offered an ELE bet...hmmm

You're losing to a coin right now.

Actually I'm losing to turnovers and injuries. And only a kid plays..."right now". Stop acting like a kid..ok?

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Actually I'm losing to turnovers and injuries. And only a kid plays..."right now". Stop acting like a kid..ok?
Ok, you've been a documented loser since you started posting picks last year. Better?

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 12:09 PM
You are what your record says you are--and it says you're a loser

Avante
11-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Ok, you've been a documented loser since you started posting picks last year. Better?

I made my picks on another site there I was around 56% and I've shown that info before.

This season I'm below 500 for now with tons of games left.

The bottom like is I step up to the plate and swing for the fences, what do you do? All I see you doing is following others around being a little punk.

Give me your best ATS play for the week, and explain why it is, can you do that?

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 12:18 PM
The bottom like is I step up to the plate and swing for the fences, what do you do?
I offer fair bets that certain self-proclaimed football experts shy away from.

Avante
11-09-2013, 12:19 PM
I offer fair bets that certain self-proclaimed football experts shy away from.

You don't know jack shit about ATS betting and it's real obvious.

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 12:20 PM
You don't know jack shit about ATS betting and it's real obvious.
All the more reason to take my bet then, right?

Avante
11-09-2013, 12:27 PM
All the more reason to take my bet then, right?

Can you even handicap a game?

Try....Cowboys at Saints.

DMC
11-09-2013, 12:29 PM
So losing 500 = losing your ass?

Your lifestyle must be lavish

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 12:30 PM

Do you always move the goalposts when you're flustered?

DMC
11-09-2013, 12:31 PM
I made my picks on another site there I was around 56% and I've shown that info before.

This season I'm below 500 for now with tons of games left.

The bottom like is I step up to the plate and swing for the fences, what do you do? All I see you doing is following others around being a little punk.

Give me your best ATS play for the week, and explain why it is, can you do that?

= "I have a gambling problem, but I'm going to fix it by betting more."

CuckingFunt
11-09-2013, 12:45 PM

Black and gold > blue and silver.

Easy.

(Also, WHO DAT!)

Clipper Nation
11-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Actually, don't.... we don't want to read the :lolld Fagg:lolt's shit there, either....

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Black and gold > blue and silver.

Easy.

(Also, WHO DAT!)
Nice snipe. What's your take on the Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin situation btw?

CuckingFunt
11-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Nice snipe. What's your take on the Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin situation btw?

I haven't really been paying attention to the details, certainly not enough to have a take, but I generally think hazing is stupid and childish.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2013, 07:35 PM

He is just weakminded and shows no self control. Remember we are talking about the guy that employs child prostitutes.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-10-2013, 07:10 PM

So...

Saints at home coming off a loss vs a Dallas team that can't defend the pass....NO - 6.0

Atlanta at home vs a Seattle team that is just so so on the road vs the number. Atl + 4.5

:lmao 1-2
:lmao betting expert
:lmao 550 to win 500
:lmao your best case scenario is losing $100 this week and being 27-32 overall
:lmao can't wait for this excuses
:lmao Mason and you skinhead SIL not getting any Christmas presents this year
:lmao gonna scapegoat Santa Claus like you scapegoated your son

Clipper Nation
11-10-2013, 07:18 PM

So...

YOU TOTALLY SUCK!!!!!

Clipper Nation
11-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante Avante

Avante

AchillesHeel
11-10-2013, 11:53 PM
:lmao

GoodOdor
11-11-2013, 07:50 AM
:lol

Blake
11-11-2013, 06:12 PM
No sign of the fat ol fuck?

:cry but every gambler is having a bad year! :cry

GoodOdor
11-11-2013, 06:42 PM
the fat ol fuck is always absent after another shitty horrible betting week. Unfortunately, he'll be back.

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-11-2013, 07:57 PM
:lmao Avante's 2013 NFL Betting Routine

Wednesday - Friday: Makes his picks

Sunday: Watches the games as over 50% of his picks are incorrect

Monday - Tuesday: Disappears as the entire forum laughs at his shitty picks and thinks of a new excuse as to why he keeps losing (Mason's picks, injuries, Voodoo, early in season, ect.)

Wednesday-Friday: Tells his excuse to the forum and says that THIS is the week that he will turn it around, and he is increasing the money he bets. Makes his shitty picks, and the cycle repeats :lmao

Clipper Nation
11-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Sunday: Watches the games
That's questionable, tbh.... you'd think someone who actually watches the games could at least be .500 :lol

CuckingFunt
11-11-2013, 09:35 PM
On the plus side, I'm 1-0 on jersey handicapping.

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Still hasn't posted his thoughts on this thread after his epic fail.

GoodOdor
12-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Avante, your thoughts on your terrible betting record so far, tbh....?

I thought the "$$$$" picks in this thread were the "real" bets you made money with, no....?

Avante
12-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Just won 1000 last night. And since I bet bigger amounts as the season progresses I;m doing fine.

Blake
12-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Just won 1000 last night. And since I bet bigger amounts as the season progresses I;m doing fine.

Neh, nobody believes your lying ass.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Just won 1000 last night. And since I bet bigger amounts as the season progresses I;m doing fine.lol continue lying.

DMC
12-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Guys, I won a million dollars last night betting against the Lakers. That puts me 1000 ahead for the year tbh.