PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Real Reason Why The Lakers "Begged"

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Actually it was all a facade...we "put on airs" to keep Dwight because it was the PC thing to do in the eyes of the media...we didn't want to run the risk of not attracting future free agents by not even appearing to be interested. So what do we do to undermine the assumed objective...we sic Kobe in to clown him...Kobe really didn't want Dwight and he let it be known that it was either his way or the high way...

"Let me teach you to be a champion" and "Be My Tyson Chandler" are not words designed to get one to stay. So at the end of the day all Buss had to do was say we tried to keep him but he didn't want to stay....what's funny is that Phil Jackson (in his anger) thought he was actually undermining Jimmy when in actuality it was part of Jimmy's plan all along.... when Melo and Rondo end up in LA you'll see what wooing a free agent is all about :toast

Final analysis there was no begging....only pretending :hat

ShowtimeFan
11-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Absolutely! :toast Coulda saved some money by doing away with the billboards, but they've gotta spend their money somehow now that the CBA has been changed by THE BEGGING of the poor Spurs.

DMC
11-08-2013, 03:00 PM
So then by that logic, if you beg a useless fat bitch to stay with you, and you do in in front of a group of hotties, and she turns you down, the hotties are more apt to want you.

Got it.

elmanutres
11-08-2013, 03:03 PM
so let me get this straight. You get d12 and act like you guys already won a championship, then when he looks like he was leaving, you were on your knees begging for him to stay, then he leaves and you guys act like you hated him and never wanted him in the first place. Acting like you weren't on your knees trying to brush off the dust.

This was not an elaborate plan. you begged. simple

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:14 PM
So then by that logic, if you beg a useless fat bitch to stay with you, and you do in in front of a group of hotties, and she turns you down, the hotties are more apt to want you.

Got it.

yes especially if you're worth a billion dollars

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:15 PM
so let me get this straight. You get d12 and act like you guys already won a championship, then when he looks like he was leaving, you were on your knees begging for him to stay, then he leaves and you guys act like you hated him and never wanted him in the first place. Acting like you weren't on your knees trying to brush off the dust.

This was not an elaborate plan. you begged. simple

we thought we were getting platinum but he turned out to be cheap 2k gold...so we had to adjust...it happens..sometimes you think you're getting a good woman and she ends up being a hooker

DMC
11-08-2013, 03:16 PM
yes especially if you're worth a billion dollars

I did notice everyone flocked to LA in the offseason for Dwight's spot. Wait...

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:16 PM
I did notice everyone flocked to LA in the offseason for Dwight's spot. Wait...

yes..wait till next summer..when we have flexibility...watch the flock of Ho's

DMC
11-08-2013, 03:18 PM
yes..wait till next summer..when we have flexibility...watch the flock of Ho's

The biggest selling point since Shaq for LA will be "Kobe isn't here". You know it.

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:22 PM
The biggest selling point since Shaq for LA will be "Kobe isn't here". You know it.

only for Mental midgets...but even by then there's no one out there good enough to win in LA without the presence of a Kobe type...Kobe will always have strong influence over the Laker organization..because he's bonded with Jimmy and Jimmy is fairly young...Kobe was loyal to him at a time when he needed Kobe to be...so whatever Kobe wants he will always get from the Lakers even when he's 80 yrs old

elmanutres
11-08-2013, 03:24 PM
we thought we were getting platinum but he turned out to be cheap 2k gold...so we had to adjust...it happens..sometimes you think you're getting a good woman and she ends up being a hooker
You guys still begged for dwight to stay even after getting swept. laker fans didint turn against dwight until after he left. Your original post is full of crap. Lakers begged. Simple

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:33 PM
You guys still begged for dwight to stay even after getting swept. laker fans didint turn against dwight until after he left. Your original post is full of crap. Lakers begged. Simple

we pretended....we realized after he got swept he was nothing but full of shit...it wasn't just about getting swept it was about allowing a gay 38 yr old man handle and laugh at you...that's the straw that broke the camel's back tbh

elmanutres
11-08-2013, 03:55 PM
we pretended

http://cdn.niketalk.com/1/16/164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

whats so funny is that it took you this long to reveal this shocking secret. Add to the fact you reveal this shocking secret the day after howard gets shitted on by steve blake

Buddy Mignon
11-08-2013, 04:39 PM

Got it.

Actually, yeah. I know this psychology is foreign to you plebs, but its pure genius. Its like when I used to go to clubs... I'd find a below average looking chick and demand she danced with me. Now, I'd make sure we were on the outside of the crowd where all the stan-byers could see me. The fine girls would think they needed to step their game up if they wanted me to choose them, thereby throwing themselves in my path. It worked like a charm.

elmanutres
11-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Actually, yeah. I know this psychology is foreign to you plebs, but its pure genius. Its like when I used to go to clubs... I'd find a below average looking chick and demand she danced with me. Now, I'd make sure we were on the outside of the crowd where all the stan-byers could see me. The fine girls would think they needed to step their game up if they wanted me to choose them, thereby throwing themselves in my path. It worked like a charm.

Lol japanforums User. I'm sure talking bout Japanese anime goes deep with the ladies

Rogue
11-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Kobe told him to be a Tyson Chandler when Kobe himself was not remotely close to the role Dirk played during our 11' successful championship campaign. Kobe's a selfish beta and he's often missing when things really matter.