PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: If Duncan Had Not Waited For The Divorce Would The Spurs Have Won?

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:11 PM
:lmao So he hired a private investigator to follow his wife for a full yr after it was known she was banging an illegal Mexican alien stripper for at least 2 yrs....so he sits on this information of her affair for over a year and then he doesn't file for divorce....he knows who she's fucking and he even knows that she spent about $1 million USD on a gym for her illegal alien lover....so he lived in this situation for a year.....he doesn't file for divorce instead she's the one who files....he tries to show righteous indignation by making her wait until after the finals...seems like he fucked himself in making her wait...he was anxious...maybe had he gotten a divorce he wouldn't have been anxious and would have made those 2 missed shots at the basket.... so it seems he volunteered living the cuck lifestyle....and I think it was because he knew that she knew that he was gay....so he played it and didn't worry about being cucked and having his money taken in the process.....the fact he didn't file after knowing this and she did file really says it all..

Sorry Spur fan :lol

hater
11-08-2013, 03:17 PM
DUncan's favorite movie is Usual Suspects for a reason.

He probably not only watched but videotaped his wife's encounters and gathered sufficient evidence to make a clean split (unlike Kobe :lmao)

when it's all said and done I'm sure Duncan will lose about 1% of money and grief compared to Kobe :lmao

Usual Suspects, Duncan's favorite movie for a reason :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:24 PM

He probably not only watched but videotaped his wife's encounters and gathered sufficient evidence to make a clean split (unlike Kobe :lmao)

when it's all said and done I'm sure Duncan will lose about 1% of money and grief compared to Kobe :lmao

He had evidence for over a year and didn't file....that doesn't seem odd to you

elmanutres
11-08-2013, 03:26 PM
https://lh3.ggpht.com/_6Ec-3pWxm28/TA5DULwuilI/AAAAAAAAHPs/P0kczN_AZA0/s400/men-obsession+for+men.jpg

hater
11-08-2013, 03:28 PM
He had evidence for over a year and didn't file....that doesn't seem odd to you

His favorite movie is Usual Suspects and has a degree in Psychology. What u think he was doing? he was fucking with that girl's mind on a daily basis and enjoying every moment of it :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:28 PM

and ironically he is a Usual Suspect tbh

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:31 PM
His favorite movie is Usual Suspects and has a degree in Psychology. What u think he was doing? he was fucking with that girl's mind on a daily basis and enjoying every moment of it :lmao

So he's fucking with her by allowing her to take a million dollars from his account and just flat out give it to the illegal alien stripper she's fucking...and then at the end of the day he still pays her out via pre-nup? sounds like he was fucking with his own mind tbh....she got over on that gay ass nigga

hater
11-08-2013, 03:33 PM
and ironically he is a Usual Suspect tbh

that's what I said idiot. :lol u haven't even seen the movie, what happened, couldn't find the time between watching The Lottery and Tyle Perry's Temptation? :lol :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 03:37 PM
that's what I said idiot. :lol u haven't even seen the movie, what happened, couldn't find the time between watching The Lottery and Tyle Perry's Temptation? :lol :lmao

all I saw was suspect and Duncan both interchangeable words

JohnnyMax
11-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Kool, your obsession with gay men and men in general (Kobe for example) is suspicious

Koolaid_Man
11-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Kool, your obsession with gay men and men in general (Kobe for example) is suspicious

:lol tell me more Johnny baby

Rogue
11-08-2013, 09:53 PM
why is a player's sexual orientation so relevant to the trend of a series when nearly half of players in this league are homo-or-bisexuals?