PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Manu is back in Finals form... Well, that didn't take long.

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2013, 11:40 PM
First 2 games of the season... Manutards going wild, making threads

12pts (6/9), 4reb, 5ast

20pts (7/14), 3reb, 3ast

Games after those fluke games... Manutards brushing it off, bring back the 2000's lol

11pts(5/12), 3ast, 2TO
6pts(1/9), 5ast, 1TO
9pts(4/11), 3ast, 1TO
6pts(3/11), 3reb, 2ast, 2TO, missed clutch layup, reaches on a TO gives GS an extra possession

Face it. The guy is done. He'll have 1 or 2 good games and follow it up with 7 or 8 garbage ones. Doesn't adjust to his age and keeps playing like he's young or something. The playmaking he does helps both teams, see what I did there? Pop and the rest of the overrated Front Office gave this guy 7M a year for what, again? His pop suckers say he was UNDERPAID his whole career! LOLOLOL you idiots realize he's always played around 25 minutes a game and can't even stay healthy with such little minutes. His pay was perfect. The guy cost the Spurs 3 playoff runs, maybe even 3 championships... If he really cared about the team and wanted to repay them back for 8 TURNOVERS, he should've just turned the awful contract down and hang em up, but he didn't. Now fans that aren't blindly in love with him have to watch this scrub for 2 more years smh.

HarlemHeat37
11-08-2013, 11:41 PM
:lmao @ your avy, tbh..

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2013, 11:43 PM
:lmao @ your avy, tbh.. thanks it took me 10min aha

Stabula
11-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Not going to ejaculate so prematurely on this issue given that it's early in the season, it was just one game, and he's still showed promise. If he can stay healthy I think he can turn it around and contribute meaningfully but that's a big big 'if' because we know Manu is made of glass. We'll see, I'm hopeful but also worried.

Blake
11-08-2013, 11:45 PM
I was guessing it would be til at least 20 games in before the Manu meltdowners chimed in.

That didn't take long.

Skull-1
11-08-2013, 11:46 PM
TGY +1

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2013, 11:47 PM
I was guessing it would be til at least 20 games in before the Manu meltdowners chimed in.

That didn't take long. It took Manutards 2 games to bust all over their screens and post threads, your point?

Stabula
11-08-2013, 11:47 PM

That didn't take long.

You serious? You know how people on this forum are. Manu could have 20+ all-star caliber games but the moment he has 1 bad game Spurs Talk is demanding his retirement.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:23 AM
You serious? You know how people on this forum are. Manu could have 20+ all-star caliber games but the moment he has 1 bad game Spurs Talk is demanding his retirement.

I know your being sarcastic, but 20 good performances from this guy? It's more like 20 garbage games and 1 respectable game by his standards now

ElNono
11-09-2013, 12:23 AM
OP still frustrated... Nonostradamus, tbh...

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:24 AM
OP still frustrated... Nonostradamus, tbh... Ain't the only one... tbh...

ElNono
11-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Ain't the only one... tbh...

Nobody cares, tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Dammit TheGreatFaggot... I made a thread for you to bitch in.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Dammit TheGreatFaggot... I made a thread for you to bitch in. No need, and faggot lol? I ain't the one making excuses for some bald queer. I bet you'd give anything for a big ass lick at that raunchy hoe's bald spot, huh?

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Dammit TheGreatFaggot... I made a thread for you to bitch in. Btw, I'm glad you made a thread admitting that bitch sucks balls :wakeup

PlayNando
11-09-2013, 12:38 AM
TGY is the worst poster to ever sign up for Spurstalk. Jesus. :lol

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:42 AM
TGY is the worst poster to ever sign up for Spurstalk. Jesus. :lol Oh look! Manutards are pouring everywhere :lmao I wonder how much time is left until Pop sends De Culo to the Toros

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Btw, I'm glad you made a thread admitting that bitch sucks balls :wakeup

How do you feel about him playing 25 minutes a game still? It's so great to watch a living legend still play for a team that's loyal to him. I bet you love it.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 12:48 AM
TGY is the worst poster to ever sign up for Spurstalk. Jesus. :lol

Yet he kicks your butt all over the forum. Hmmmmmm.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 12:49 AM
No need, and faggot lol? I ain't the one making excuses for some bald queer. I bet you'd give anything for a big ass lick at that raunchy hoe's bald spot, huh?

Weird that the best insult attempt they have is sexuality-based. Projection perhaps?

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:50 AM
How do you feel about him playing 25 minutes a game still? It's so great to watch a living legend still play for a team that's loyal to him. I bet you love it. Shhhhh! I just murdered you on your own thread, hide in the closet for awhile :king

PlayNando
11-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Oh look! Manutards are pouring everywhere :lmao I wonder how much time is left until Pop sends De Culo to the Toros

LOL, the Moron Brigade is out. They even have the same avatar. Probably the same person in real life, tbh. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Shhhhh! I just murdered you on your own thread, hide in the closet for awhile :king

By admitting that you were the one looking at big breasts on men?

Totally slayed me bro.

Skull-1
Shhhhh! I just murdered you on your own thread, hide in the closet for awhile :king
:lmao

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 01:06 AM
By admitting that you were the one looking at big breasts on men?

Totally slayed me bro. Clever, flipping my comment. Like I said before, I can tell you ain't all there :\

apalisoc_9
11-09-2013, 01:10 AM
This faggot hasn't learned his lesson.

Continue making shitty troll threads like these and you will get banned again. Just ask Harlemheat and the others that i've banned on this site before...

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 01:16 AM

Continue making shitty troll threads like these and you will get banned again. Just ask Harlemheat and the others that i've banned on this site before... While you call people faggots lol. Didn't know I made up these stats? You should email NBA.com if you don't like them. Don't hear you posting this on No Lyfe Scrubs' dumbass thread with fat people THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SPURS. Ahhhh butt hurt Manu fans smh

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:19 AM
While you call people faggots lol. Didn't know I made up these stats? You should email NBA.com if you don't like them. Don't hear you posting this on No Lyfe Scrubs' dumbass thread with fat people THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SPURS. Ahhhh butt hurt Manu fans smh

+1

Getting banned from a homer club. Oh the humanity!

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:19 AM

Continue making shitty troll threads like these and you will get banned again. Just ask Harlemheat and the others that i've banned on this site before...

Hypocrite much?

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 01:20 AM
+1

Getting banned from a homer club. Oh the humanity! Exactly lol

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:21 AM
Exactly lol

Ban one of the few posters of any substance on here. That's a good move. Not.

lakerhaterade
11-09-2013, 01:24 AM

tbh shouldn't you be concerned with the well-being of your mutt people as they've been hit by a monster Typhoon, imo.

apalisoc_9
11-09-2013, 01:25 AM
While you call people faggots lol. Didn't know I made up these stats? You should email NBA.com if you don't like them. Don't hear you posting this on No Lyfe Scrubs' dumbass thread with fat people THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SPURS. Ahhhh butt hurt Manu fans smh

+1

Exactly lol

First warning for both of you.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:28 AM
First warning for both of you.

But nolyfescrub and nandouche can troll away without warning because they're loyal homers, is that right?

So as long as one isn't critical of the Spurs regime it isn't trolling and not worthy of a ban. Got it.

:flag:

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 01:28 AM
First warning for both of you. Still waiting on a explanation why I get a warning, and No Life Scrub doesn't (Bet you won't give one) What did Skull do?!?! People can't state opinions on here, I see...

RD2191
11-09-2013, 01:29 AM
But nolyfescrub and nandouche can troll away without warning because they're loyal homers, is that right?

So as long as one isn't critical of the Spurs regime it isn't trolling and not worthy of a ban. Got it.

:flag:

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Still waiting on a explanation why I get a warning, and No Life Scrub doesn't (Bet you won't give one) What did Skull do?!?! People can't state opinions on here, I see...

Neither one of us did anything. As I recall, you were called a faggot and other slurs for stating an accurate opinion.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 01:34 AM
Neither one of us did anything. As I recall, you were called a faggot and other slurs for stating an accurate opinion. Lol that makes total sense. I see what kind of people run this website

apalisoc_9
11-09-2013, 01:35 AM

+1

Still waiting on a explanation why I get a warning, and No Life Scrub doesn't (Bet you won't give one) What did Skull do?!?! People can't state opinions on here, I see...

You trolled and spammed the board heavily a couple of months ago, you're on my list of "spammers". I was lenient enough not to permanently ban you from the boards.

Making a shitty thread is one thing, making a shitty thread and having a history of spamming the boards is another.

RD2191
11-09-2013, 01:36 AM
You trolled and spammed the board heavily a couple of months ago, you're on my list of "spammers". I was lenient enough not to permanently ban you from the boards.

Making a shitty thread is one thing, making a shitty thread and having a history of spamming the boards is another.
:cry

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:38 AM

In all objectivity, TGY has good takes. Calling out bad play isn't trolling unless you're a homer. I like the humor in it. Brings some levity to the forum.

As for history, lowifescrotum has to be one of the biggest trolls and liars here.

ElNono
11-09-2013, 01:40 AM
:cry

keep it down, tbh... do you remember what happened last time apalisoc got mad?

apalisoc_9
11-09-2013, 01:42 AM
In all objectivity, TGY has good takes. Calling out bad play isn't trolling unless you're a homer. I like the humor in it. Brings some levity to the forum.

As for history, nowifescrotum has to be one of the biggest trolls and liars here.

Making Multiple threads in a span of a day about virtually the same thing is spamming. I don't care how good his takes are, if he's spamming that's an automatic warning. Again, I didn't permanently ban him before so I hope he learns from that.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 01:42 AM

Making a shitty thread is one thing, making a shitty thread and having a history of spamming the boards is another. How is it a shitty thread, though? Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it shitty. If you actually took the time to read it you would see I make valid points and many people agree with my threads. I have literally made 2 threads in the last month, too busy. The other two don't even receive A WARNING? I received a ban for posting non-Spurs related threads on the Spurs forum. Last time I checked, this is Spurs related and the "I'm convinced TGY and Skull..." isn't.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:44 AM
Making Multiple threads in a span of a day about virtually the same thing is spamming. I don't care how good his takes are, if he's spamming that's an automatic warning. Again, I didn't permanently ban him before so I hope he learns from that.

Well I am glad you didn't because he brings a much needed character to the forum. Spurstalk is better because of it.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:44 AM
How is it a shitty thread, though? Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it shitty. If you actually took the time to read it you would see I make valid points and many people agree with my threads. I have literally made 2 threads in the last month, too busy. The other two don't even receive A WARNING? I received a ban for posting non-Spurs related threads on the Spurs forum. Last time I checked, this is Spurs related and the "I'm convinced TGY and Skull..." isn't.

Truth bomb.

apalisoc_9
11-09-2013, 01:53 AM
How is it a shitty thread, though? Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it shitty. If you actually took the time to read it you would see I make valid points and many people agree with my threads. I have literally made 2 threads in the last month, too busy. The other two don't even receive A WARNING? I received a ban for posting non-Spurs related threads on the Spurs forum. Last time I checked, this is Spurs related and the "I'm convinced TGY and Skull..." isn't.

Time must have passed but I am clearly referring to that time when you got banned. You we're spamming otherwise I wouldn't have banned you.

You're never going to admit it, but this isn't about spurs. Judging from your history, you're a troll. We don't really ban trolls around here unless they have a history of spamming the board. I am giving you a warning though because this is the same kind of threads you made before I banned you.

Beating a dead horse does not contribute to this forum whatsoever. I am willing to bet if Manu has a bad game tomorrow, you will be making another Bait thread which is intself is spamming.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:54 AM
TGY you should post threads that are the out of phase with Manu criticism. We will pretend it is Opposite Day. ;)

I think you contribute a great deal. Too bad the powers that be don't see that

Vash StampedE
11-09-2013, 02:08 AM
TGY just doing what makes him happy even though Manu is still playing well.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Time must have passed but I am clearly referring to that time when you got banned. You we're spamming otherwise I wouldn't have banned you.

You're never going to admit it, but this isn't about spurs. Judging from your history, you're a troll. We don't really ban trolls around here unless they have a history of spamming the board. I am giving you a warning though because this is the same kind of threads you made before I banned you.

Beating a dead horse does not contribute to this forum whatsoever. I am willing to bet if Manu has a bad game tomorrow, you will be making another Bait thread which is intself is spamming.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224261&page=2&p=6932137#post6932137 That's a thread I made a couple of days ago, criticizing Splitter. I guess no Spur deserves to be criticized because their millionaires and it doesn't come a long with playing for a city who excepts the best from this winning franchise. Yes, I point out Manu a lot, but after how he played in the Finals, if a player deserves to be tough on, it's him. Everyone has their opinion and I guess some are worth more than others here, or am I incorrect?

apalisoc_9
11-09-2013, 02:11 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224261&page=2&p=6932137#post6932137 That's a thread I made a couple of days ago, criticizing Splitter. I guess no Spur deserves to be criticized because their millionaires and it doesn't come a long with playing for a city who excepts the best from this winning franchise. Yes, I point out Manu a lot, but after how he played in the Finals, if a player deserves to be tough on, it's him. Everyone has their opinion and I guess some are worth more than others here, or am I incorrect?

I'm not going to argue about this.

If you want to continue using the boards, refrain from spamming.

ElNono
11-09-2013, 02:12 AM
:madrun

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 02:15 AM
I'm not going to argue about this.

If you want to continue using the boards, refrain from spamming.

The Great Oz has spoken.

Meanwhile nonutscrub can be a complete douchebag and that's fine....

dallasmaverickslose
11-09-2013, 02:23 AM
This again?

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 02:26 AM
This again?
IF Manu would play well, I wouldn't have posted this thread. But he isn't so here you are, not my fault bud, I criticize any Spur who plays bad consistenly

dallasmaverickslose
11-09-2013, 02:28 AM
IF Manu would play well, I wouldn't have posted this thread. But he isn't so here you are, not my fault bud, I criticize any Spur who plays bad consistenly

So when Manu has shitty games you have to make a thread for each of those games but for some reason other players are exempt from this treatment?

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 02:31 AM
So when Manu has shitty games you have to make a thread for each of those games but for some reason other players are exempt from this treatment?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224261&page=2&p=6932137#post6932137

dallasmaverickslose
11-09-2013, 02:33 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224261&page=2&p=6932137#post6932137

That is 1 fucking thread. Are you saying that Tiago is the only other Spurs player that has experienced a bad game this season?

DJR210
11-09-2013, 02:33 AM
:lol

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 02:38 AM
That is 1 fucking thread. Are you saying that Tiago is the only other Spurs player that has experienced a bad game this season?

He answered your question, stupid. Other players are not exempt. Splitter is an example. Now kindly stfu.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 02:43 AM

I can make one about Tim, but he doesn't force his struggle like Manu or Tiago do. He misses wide open jump shots, there's nothing he can do, he's fought father time harder than anyone, and he makes it up with outstanding defense. Manu forces his struggles by taking bad contested shots, making bad intentional fouls, risking passes and turning it over. Tiago forces his struggles by not playing like he's 7 feet, by protecting the rim from guards, blowing layups, boxing out for rebounds, practicing on his post game which I'm sure he promised the Spurs FO when they handed him that FAT check. If another player struggles who knows the system well, I'll be here posting a thread on that player

dallasmaverickslose
11-09-2013, 02:43 AM
He answered your question, stupid. Other players are not exempt. Splitter is an example. Now kindly stfu.

Your butt-buddy makes a new thread about Manu sucking for nearly every single one of his bad games. Other players do not receive this "treatment."

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 02:46 AM
Your butt-buddy makes a new thread about Manu sucking for nearly every single one of his bad games. Other players do not receive this "treatment."

Hard to keep a civilized conversation with these blind Manu fans smh

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 02:54 AM
I can make one about Tim, but he doesn't force his struggle like Manu or Tiago do. He misses wide open jump shots, there's nothing he can do, he's fought father time harder than anyone, and he makes it up with outstanding defense. Manu forces his struggles by taking bad contested shots, making bad intentional fouls, risking passes and turning it over. Tiago forces his struggles by not playing like he's 7 feet, by protecting the rim from guards, blowing layups, boxing out for rebounds, practicing on his post game which I'm sure he promised the Spurs FO when they handed him that FAT check. If another player struggles who knows the system well, I'll be here posting a thread on that player

Mikeanaro
11-09-2013, 02:59 AM
Lol Nice upside down

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Lol Nice upside down

Makes it easier to see I am not TGY or JamesEvans lol!

Blake
11-09-2013, 04:23 AM

What a good Christian you are

Baam
11-09-2013, 04:57 AM
What a spectacular offseason that was... Finally get rid of Blair and they just couldn't wait to give more money to a bigger scrub to take his place... Then they overpay the two worst players of the Finals...

Manu currently has a PER of 15, that's the league average... He's still ok, he's still helping but that won't cut it most likely...

I'm scared tbh, this team is as good as it can be right now, they don't need time it's mostly the same group... And they're barely beating scrubs teams, the Dragic-less Suns, the Curry-less Warriors, we gotta have the weakest strength of schedule so far...

Btw a healthy Gary Neal is doing ok with no All Star and no system from Pop...

cd021
11-09-2013, 09:02 AM

Most of Manu's 3's are actually very good looks but he just doesn't have the shooting stroke any more. I think he's among the best in the league in creating open looks but shooting 20% makes people critique his attempts more closely. If he could shoot 35% on those looks he could easily average 13 ppg. His passing is increasingly daring but its high risk high reward. Its becoming Bret Farve-esqe. The only problem I have is when he lunges for the ball after the opposing team secures the board. It almost never, forces a turnover, or even a 50-50 ball. More likely than not it gets him called for a foul and gets the Spurs closer to the penalty early in the quarter.

Splitters only problem this season is finishing at the rim. It varies wildly. It can be brilliant and downright frustrating, That being said very few playoff teams have a better Center than Splitter (Bosh, Hibbert, Noah, & Howard) His defense has been bad. I think his boarding has been better. Stats agree, he's averaging 8.2 in 22 minutes. He essentially won the game off the offense board that forced GSW to foul. Splitter has been ,historically, a very efficient post player. Particular for his ability to draw fouls. Its very awkward looking but it tends to be effective.

cd021
11-09-2013, 09:03 AM

You mean Spurs fans...

rascal
11-09-2013, 09:11 AM

Nothing wrong with the thread. He is making good points.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 09:20 AM

No he's not.

He's beating a dead horse, making a thread he made ten million times during the offseason. Everyone with eyes sees Manu is struggling with his shooting, but his game is not nearly as bad as he is stating.

TGY only comes on these forums to bash Manu. He wasn't even seen up here with Manu's shot was dropping or he was playing good. He is the definition of a troll.

I apologize for my thread. It was wrong and immature, but it gets damn tiresome to have someone constantly bash the player that did so much for this team, and actually was one of the players that made you love the game.

It's immature and they are only doing it to get a rise out of people.

Go to TGY and Skull's post history and look at the posts they make. 95% of them, not exaggerating, are about Manu and sucking. They diminish his accomplishments, and treat him as if he's fucking Sam Young.

I applaud the moderator for finally shutting this shit down. I may deserve to be suspended for my shit, but damn I'm glad the spamming is finally over.

rascal
11-09-2013, 09:29 AM
He is just supporting his argument with the facts to support his claims all along. Yes it is early but this is what you can expect from Manu. An occasional game or two where he plays great then back to the lousy games. The Spurs paid him too much and locked in a player on the decline who still expects to play like the star of the team.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 09:34 AM
He is just supporting his argument with the facts to support his claims all along. Yes it is early but this is what you can expect from Manu. An occasional game or two where he plays great then back to the lousy games. The Spurs paid him too much and locked in a player on the decline who still expects to play like the star of the team.

That doesn't explain the other 95% of his posts that are about the same damn thing in this thread. There really isn't ANOTHER thread needed for his play, and he knows it, which is why he does it. The thread is unwarranted.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 09:48 AM
You mean Spurs fans...

No. He meant blind Manu fans. Like you and your "advanced stats" that "prove" "Manu's turnovers don't hurt the team". :lmao

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 09:48 AM

That doesn't seem to matter to the regime.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 09:51 AM

This.

The thread is warranted, too, because it gets the attention of the homers. That is the only way they will have a hope of finally seeing the light and saying so.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 09:58 AM
You know you're annoying as fuck when apa calls you a faggot :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 10:08 AM

Yep. I present further evidence to buttress your argument....

You know you're annoying as fuck when apa calls you a faggot :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Russo21
11-09-2013, 10:10 AM
lol at Tim, Tony and Kawhi in TheGreatYacht's photo. The 3 of them sure look happy to be on that advertising shoot :lol

xmas1997
11-09-2013, 11:22 AM

12pts (6/9), 4reb, 5ast

20pts (7/14), 3reb, 3ast

Games after those fluke games... Manutards brushing it off, bring back the 2000's lol

11pts(5/12), 3ast, 2TO
6pts(1/9), 5ast, 1TO
9pts(4/11), 3ast, 1TO
6pts(3/11), 3reb, 2ast, 2TO, missed clutch layup, reaches on a TO gives GS an extra possession

Face it. The guy is done. He'll have 1 or 2 good games and follow it up with 7 or 8 garbage ones. Doesn't adjust to his age and keeps playing like he's young or something. The playmaking he does helps both teams, see what I did there? Pop and the rest of the overrated Front Office gave this guy 7M a year for what, again? His pop suckers say he was UNDERPAID his whole career! LOLOLOL you idiots realize he's always played around 25 minutes a game and can't even stay healthy with such little minutes. His pay was perfect. The guy cost the Spurs 3 playoff runs, maybe even 3 championships... If he really cared about the team and wanted to repay them back for 8 TURNOVERS, he should've just turned the awful contract down and hang em up, but he didn't. Now fans that aren't blindly in love with him have to watch this scrub for 2 more years smh.

What's wrong, why do you disappear when Manu is doing good?
Allergic to crow? :lol

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 11:47 AM
It is not about that. It's about keeping expectations realistic.

ElNono
11-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Manu currently has a PER of 15, that's the league average... He's still ok, he's still helping but that won't cut it most likely...

He was leading the team with a PER of 23 after the first 4 games... that's two games ago... drawing conclusions with only 6 games played is kinda silly, tbh... he's not going to be that great as the first 4 games and he probably won't suck as badly as the last two...

benefactor
11-09-2013, 01:10 PM

12pts (6/9), 4reb, 5ast

20pts (7/14), 3reb, 3ast

11pts(5/12), 3ast, 2TO
6pts(1/9), 5ast, 1TO
9pts(4/11), 3ast, 1TO

TGY +1

It took Manutards 2 games to bust all over their screens and post threads, your point?

I know your being sarcastic, but 20 good performances from this guy? It's more like 20 garbage games and 1 respectable game by his standards now

Weird that the best insult attempt they have is sexuality-based. Projection perhaps?

+1

Exactly lol

Ban one of the few posters of any substance on here. That's a good move. Not.
http://www.troll.me/images/osama/look-son-its-a-faggot.jpg

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:23 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/osama/look-son-its-a-faggot.jpg

^^^^^ Look everyone! It is the douchebag who steals other people's lines because he's not intelligent enough to come up with any of his own.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Skull and TGY are biased and none too bright.

Conflating Manu's performance with how he was playing during the finals just indicates a lack of basketball knowledge.

Case in point: neither of Manu's turnovers were a result of trying to force the ball into the interior. Really none of his passes have outside of one or two. Also he is able to get into the lane which is something he could not do. He is getting a lot of shots at the rim and the floater is working. His a:TO is nearly 3.

His shot has not been falling but it is not a brickfest like it was.

Basically what we have is tweedledee looking at a subpar line in a boxscore and gradstanding on it without a lick of analysis. Then you have tweedledum coming in for the circle jerk.

It's typical from those two.

UZER
11-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Wait...you're gonna ban these guys, but downstairs gay threads run amuck with male stripper pics and nothing happens?

benefactor
11-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Wait...you're gonna ban these guys, but downstairs gay threads run amuck with male stripper pics and nothing happens?
Spurstalk is an all around shithole at the moment tbh.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2013, 08:07 PM

Not all of the forums are moderated the same. This one is the only one that seems to get moderated. You don't shit upstairs.

MultiTroll
11-09-2013, 08:24 PM

Nothing wrong with being gay or what you guys call a faggot. My brother is a phaggot, and I love him and he's a respectable man.

PlayNando
11-09-2013, 09:04 PM

Trill Clinton
11-09-2013, 09:30 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/14w5536.jpghttp://i40.tinypic.com/315hjk4.png http://i40.tinypic.com/2hmohah.pngtroll of the year

xmas1997
11-09-2013, 10:21 PM
It is not about that. It's about keeping expectations realistic.

No, sorry to disagree, but some rationality has to be here, and what TGY is doing is clearly obsessive and shows no rationality whatsoever. That is not "realistic"in any sense of the word!
And as has been said, 95% of his posts are bashing of one particular player, bashing those of us who are forced by TGYs obsession to defend that player, and NOT to express a rational take, but instead are to incite arguments because that is how he gets his kicks. That is spamming and trolling. Pure and simple rationality.
Trying to rationalize "obsessive" behavior as a means of justifying it, is not rational or realistic either.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 10:51 PM
No, sorry to disagree, but some rationality has to be here, and what TGY is doing is clearly obsessive and shows no rationality whatsoever. That is not "realistic"in any sense of the word!
And as has been said, 95% of his posts are bashing of one particular player, bashing those of us who are forced by TGYs obsession to defend that player, and NOT to express a rational take, but instead are to incite arguments because that is how he gets his kicks. That is spamming and trolling. Pure and simple rationality.
Trying to rationalize "obsessive" behavior as a means of justifying it, is not rational or realistic either. 95% of your comments are just excuses for that bum, and the other 5% are of you crying for me to quit preaching the truth on my threads

ElNono
11-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Disappointing it's been 4 pages and no Bruce Blitz Youtube yet... :td

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 11:13 PM

Disappointing Messi and Ginobili are playing like garbage, while people in Argentina are starving... :td

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 11:14 PM

:lmao I forgot all about that shit.

I remember during the Summer I watched one of TGY's shitty videos and BB said "If u disagree with me you aren't a real fan of basketball" :lmao

Now I see where TheGreatContradiction gets it from

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 11:18 PM
:lmao I forgot all about that shit.

I remember during the Summer I watched one of TGY's shitty videos and BB said "If u disagree with me you aren't a real fan of basketball" :lmao

Now I see where TheGreatContradiction gets it from Contradiction?!?! You're the one who called me dumb for making such a big deal out of 4 garbage Manu games, and you just made a thread and told some guy the Heat won't make the playoffs after 7 games LOL

TGY 1,000,001 - You RIP

ElNono
11-09-2013, 11:21 PM
Disappointing Messi and Ginobili are playing like garbage, while people in Argentina are starving... :td

Is that supposed to be some sort of sick burn? Argentina could fall off the planet tomorrow, I couldn't care less...

Did you get to go watch one game at the AT&T Center yet, tbh? or you're starving like the Argentineans?

benefactor
11-09-2013, 11:26 PM
:lol Bruce Blitz...tell me none of you actually watched that shit.

ElNono
11-09-2013, 11:28 PM
:lol Bruce Blitz...tell me none of you actually watched that shit.

I don't think I've watched over 20 secs of one of his vids, tbh... If you watched any longer, I commend you.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Is that supposed to be some sort of sick burn? Argentina could fall off the planet tomorrow, I couldn't care less...

Did you get to go watch one game at the AT&T Center yet, tbh? or you're starving like the Argentineans?

I've gone to playoff games, while you probably watch Spurs games through a blurry ass stream online, maybe that's why you can't see that clear that the bald Argentinean is washed up like the rest of us see

ElNono
11-09-2013, 11:51 PM
I've gone to playoff games, while you probably watch Spurs games through a blurry ass stream online, maybe that's why you can't see that clear that the bald Argentinean is washed up like the rest of us see

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elnono_/sets/
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223467

These two are from 2007...

http://i39.tinypic.com/29fp6kn.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/dfhqx0.jpg

Let's see yours...

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:02 AM
BTW, when you're watching your blurry ass stream online monday, see if you can spot me... I have the same seats as last time:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208369&page=24&p=6311502&viewfull=1#post6311502

PlayNando
11-10-2013, 12:02 AM
TheGreatYacht has probably never been within the borders of the state of Texas tbh. The dude is hating from afar, probably from his mother's basement in central Alabama tbh. :lol

Wouldn't surprise me if he's never even been outside of his home state tbh.

PlayNando
11-10-2013, 12:03 AM
BTW, when you're watching your blurry ass stream online monday, see if you can spot me... I have the same seats as last time:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208369&page=24&p=6311502&viewfull=1#post6311502
:tu

xmas1997
11-10-2013, 12:10 AM
He is obviously trolling us. No one on the planet could be this unreasonable, blind, and obsessed. It is the epitome of ignorance IMHO. It has to be that or trolling with his spamming.

cd021
11-10-2013, 12:17 AM
95% of your comments are just excuses for that bum, and the other 5% are of you crying for me to quit preaching the truth on my threads

If what your "preaching" is the truth then I'm atheist.

PlayNando
11-10-2013, 12:25 AM
If what your "preaching" is the truth then I'm atheist.

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:31 AM
You guys are such obvious Manutards... smh...

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2013, 12:31 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elnono_/sets/
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223467

These two are from 2007...

http://i39.tinypic.com/29fp6kn.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/dfhqx0.jpg

Let's see yours... that's cute, is that a preseason game? I think you know what game this is, if you don't, Game 5 WCF...
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1458490_600211833357909_262257103_n.jpg

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2013, 12:33 AM
TheGreatYacht has probably never been within the borders of the state of Texas tbh. The dude is hating from afar, probably from his mother's basement in central Alabama tbh. :lol

Wouldn't surprise me if he's never even been outside of his home state tbh.

Na I live in SA, do you? And I thought you blocked me LOL. You don't wanna throw hands bud, trust me

RD2191
11-10-2013, 12:33 AM
TGY is your name Scott?

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2013, 12:34 AM
TGY is your name Scott?

No, Scott Foster is that ref right there on my pic?

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:34 AM
that's cute, is that a preseason game? I think you know what game this is, if you don't, Game 5 WCF...
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1458490_600211833357909_262257103_n.jpg

cool pic, tbh... thanks for sharing...

And no, they're all regular season games... been to the AT&T Center a couple of games too, but I live in the Northeast, so I mostly catch the NJ/Philly/NY games when I can...

RD2191
11-10-2013, 12:35 AM
http://thelaugers.com/?paged=2

RD2191
11-10-2013, 12:35 AM
???

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Weird you're not Scott, tbh...

http://thelaugers.com/?paged=2

ElNono

RD2191

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2013, 12:37 AM
cool pic, tbh... thanks for sharing...

And no, they're all regular season games... been to the AT&T Center a couple of games too, but I live in the Northeast, so I mostly catch the NJ/Philly/NY games when I can...

It's all good, we lost the game, not so cool to me. Yeah I live in the North Star Mall area. Damn that's tough, I record mine, I can't games on TV during the week, too busy.

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2013, 12:39 AM
I swear to god that's my pic, if you don't believe me, it's fine lol you wan't me to post a pic of my ticket when I get home?

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:40 AM
This one is at the AT&T... 2008...

http://i41.tinypic.com/17wy7l.jpg

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:41 AM
I swear to god that's my pic, if you don't believe me, it's fine lol you wan't me to post a pic of my ticket when I get home?

I believe you, tbh

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2013, 12:42 AM
This one is at the AT&T... 2008...

http://i41.tinypic.com/17wy7l.jpg

Do you have season tickets? I can't afford season tickets yet, I'm in college

PlayNando
11-10-2013, 12:43 AM
Na I live in SA, do you? And I thought you blocked me LOL. You don't wanna throw hands bud, trust me
I've never blocked anyone. I don't believe in the ignore list.

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Do you have season tickets? I can't afford season tickets yet, I'm in college

:lol what I meant with the Northeast is that I live in NJ... I have family in the RGV, so when I visit sometimes I make the trip up to San Antonio and catch a game...

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:49 AM
good shit going through some of these pics...

here's the wife and I on a telecast of a NJ game a few years ago...

http://i39.tinypic.com/jtw411.png

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2013, 12:51 AM
:lol what I meant with the Northeast is that I live in NJ... I have family in the RGV, so when I visit sometimes I make the trip up to San Antonio and catch a game...

Ohhhhhhhh my bad :lmao that's cool, how did you become a Spurs fan? Were you born here?

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:55 AM
With Sean in Philly, 2008...

http://i40.tinypic.com/152jrly.jpg

ElNono
11-10-2013, 12:59 AM
Ohhhhhhhh my bad :lmao that's cool, how did you become a Spurs fan? Were you born here?

No, I had my first job in the US in 1995, in Portland, OR, the same year DRob was tearing it down, and won MVP... then went back to Arg for a couple of years, and in 1999 finally moved to NJ, where I've been since.

tbh, pretty lucky the Spurs drafted and brought in Manu, which made the fandom much more enjoyable for me...

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2013, 01:04 AM
No, I had my first job in the US in 1995, in Portland, OR, the same year DRob was tearing it down, and won MVP... then went back to Arg for a couple of years, and in 1999 finally moved to NJ, where I've been since.

tbh, pretty lucky the Spurs drafted and brought in Manu, which made the fandom much more enjoyable for me...
That's awesome, you got to see DRob in prime. Yeah I'm a fan of Manu too, being a latino as well, it's just that Game 6 haunts me just because 28sec, tbh. I seem bias against Manu, I was, but I've moved on now I just make threads when ANY Spurs players struggle now

ElNono
11-10-2013, 01:11 AM
I no longer worry, tbh... they're going to either get it all together in time or they won't... stone/hammer/100th hit, etc...

Mikeanaro
11-10-2013, 01:32 AM
For the record, Argentina as a country is doing real bad, and the beginning of the end started in game 6, we dont have food supplies anymore and must use dippers because water use is restricted and regulated by our government, thank you very much Manu...

dallasmaverickslose
11-10-2013, 01:33 AM
That's awesome, you got to see DRob in prime. Yeah I'm a fan of Manu too, being a latino as well, it's just that Game 6 haunts me just because 28sec, tbh. I seem bias against Manu, I was, but I've moved on now I just make threads when ANY Spurs players struggle now

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ElNono
11-10-2013, 01:34 AM
For the record, Argentina as a country is doing real bad, and the beginning of the end started in game 6, we dont have food supplies anymore and must use dippers because water use is restricted and regulated by our government, thank you very much Manu...

it's that like Thanks Obama!? :lol

TheGreatYacht
11-10-2013, 01:35 AM

Oh wow :rollin

Mikeanaro
11-10-2013, 01:39 AM
it's that like Thanks Obama!? :lol
Lol, kind of!
Manucare was our only salvation but he didnt care anymore, Oberto cares but he´s retired.

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 01:48 AM
Contradiction?!?! You're the one who called me dumb for making such a big deal out of 4 garbage Manu games, and you just made a thread and told some guy the Heat won't make the playoffs after 7 games LOL

TGY 1,000,001 - You RIP
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 01:50 AM
If what your "preaching" is the truth then I'm atheist. Yes, because non-atheists like you believe that, through "advanced" stats....Manu's turnovers in Game Six of the Finals last year "didn't really hurt us". Idiot.

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 01:51 AM

tbh, pretty lucky the Spurs drafted and brought in Manu, which made the fandom much more enjoyable for me... Another damned socialist from a hellhole moving here and wrecking our country. Great. FML.

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 01:52 AM
That's awesome, you got to see DRob in prime. Yeah I'm a fan of Manu too, being a latino as well, it's just that Game 6 haunts me just because 28sec, tbh. I seem bias against Manu, I was, but I've moved on now I just make threads when ANY Spurs players struggle now Latino? Don't drag yourself down man. I thought you were doing just GREAT as an American. Or "Objective Spurs Fan" if you prefer that. We have non-American fans.

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 01:53 AM
For the record, Argentina as a country is doing real bad, and the beginning of the end started in game 6, we dont have food supplies anymore and must use dippers because water use is restricted and regulated by our government, thank you very much Manu...:lmao I should cry but damn....you guys voted for that sh*t!

Mikeanaro
11-10-2013, 02:01 AM
:lmao I should cry but damn....you guys voted for that sh*t!
We didnt vote that bald bitch, she commited fraud with her fat brown ignorant team of henchmen, most corrupt people ever.
But now regular people fiscalized congress elections and her henchmen got 29% or something, so she cant modify our constitution to be re-reelected.
To resume she is done, maybe Manu will follow the same fate, or he can redeem and dunk like that old NBA JAM game from 2003

ElNono
11-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Another damned socialist from a hellhole moving here and wrecking our country. Great. FML.

:lol you bet... you sound like a Republican trying to win a presidential election...

ElNono
11-10-2013, 02:05 AM
We didnt vote that bald bitch, she commited fraud with her fat brown ignorant team of henchmen, most corrupt people ever.
But now regular people fiscalized congress elections and her henchmen got 29% or something, so she cant modify our constitution to be re-reelected.
To resume she is done, maybe Manu will follow the same fate, or he can redeem and dunk like that old NBA JAM game from 2003

Didn't that bitch get a cerebral enema or something like that?

Mikeanaro
11-10-2013, 02:11 AM
Didn't that bitch get a cerebral enema or something like that?
Nope, she faked it ´cause she knew they were gonna loose those elections, so they try to distract people making that staged shit, but everyone hates her, bread is like 26 pesos now, imagine that in the US 26 dollars for a regular kilo of bread.
Who cares she is done, the next president can be a pile of shit, but we must control no one stays too long on charge here.

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 02:34 AM
:lol you bet... you sound like a Republican trying to win a presidential election... I am a Constitutionalist and an Eagle Scout. I will take a hundred idiots like you with me before I go (obvious hyperbole in case you're wondering). I am glad to be like a Spartan. Better than being a peasant drone.

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 02:36 AM
To resume she is done, maybe Manu will follow the same fate, or he can redeem and dunk like that old NBA JAM game from 2003 Sounds like Obozo this time or every DemonRat here in the valley..... Dude, get out. Come here. You sound like a Texan and a freedom loving man. We can use your help. Being overrun here by idiots. Need backup.

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Nope, she faked it ´cause she knew they were gonna loose those elections, so they try to distract people making that staged shit, but everyone hates her, bread is like 26 pesos now, imagine that in the US 26 dollars for a regular kilo of bread.
Who cares she is done, the next president can be a pile of shit, but we must control no one stays too long on charge here.
Sounds like Hillary about Benghazi. She "fainted". Couldn't testify. Wow. We steal our moves from second or third world bs and get away with it? I hope the USA blows up. Come out here. Join the family man. This is such insanity.... Since when was individual liberty a vice? Oh wait. 1800ish. Ugh. Die on your feet before you beg on your knees. :toast

ElNono
11-10-2013, 02:46 AM
I am a Constitutionalist and an Eagle Scout. I will take a hundred idiots like you with me before I go. At least. That isn't even counting my military background. Idiot. I am glad to be like a Spartan. Better than being a peasant drone.

lmao, you're just another be@ner from the valley, interwebs tough guy to boot. come at me, faggot.

lol parables

Mikeanaro
11-10-2013, 03:04 AM
Sounds like Obozo this time or every DemonRat here in the valley..... Dude, get out. Come here. You sound like a Texan and a freedom loving man. We can use your help. Being overrun here by idiots. Need backup.
Lol that would be great, I really like the States so I never say never

Mikeanaro
11-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Sounds like Hillary about Benghazi. She "fainted". Couldn't testify. Wow. We steal our moves from second or third world bs and get away with it? I hope the USA blows up. Come out here. Join the family man. This is such insanity.... Since when was individual liberty a vice? Oh wait. 1800ish. Ugh. Die on your feet before you beg on your knees. :toast
They are learning as you said from thirld world countries, idiotizing people with Justin Bieber Kardashians and all that shit to steal money from people, I know every guy in the US Congress is filthy rich, they act like they care about people problems then do shit about that, even in Europe is happening right now the king of Spain was doing some heavy laundry and got caught.
Distract people give them some Circus and fuck them, thats the modus operandi

benefactor
11-10-2013, 07:50 AM
I'm sure he doesn't. You are one scary looking dude.

http://thelaugers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/484401_10101797591379344_8323006_79749868_13592164 20_n.jpg

benefactor
11-10-2013, 07:51 AM
I am a Constitutionalist and an Eagle Scout. I will take a hundred idiots like you with me before I go. At least. That isn't even counting my military background. Idiot. I am glad to be like a Spartan. Better than being a peasant drone.

This thread just keeps getting better.

benefactor
11-10-2013, 11:11 AM
So tell us Scott, why are you wearing that shirt when this is your cover photo:

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/181046_10103008992352084_1418626303_n.jpg

:lol shitty, bandwagoning faggot

UZER
11-10-2013, 11:20 AM
good shit going through some of these pics...

here's the wife and I on a telecast of a NJ game a few years ago...

http://i39.tinypic.com/jtw411.png

Damn, Manu playing for the another team back then too...

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 11:56 AM
lmao, you're just another be@ner from the valley, interwebs tough guy to boot. come at me, faggot.

lol parables

Except I am a gringo. Nice try stupid.

Besides, I have better things to do than stalk anonymous losers from a silly Internet forum.

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 11:59 AM
With Sean in Philly, 2008...

http://i40.tinypic.com/152jrly.jpgYou're a lot shorter than your boyfriend.

xmas1997
11-10-2013, 12:15 PM
95% of your comments are just excuses for that bum, and the other 5% are of you crying for me to quit preaching the truth on my threads

That is a laugher. You don't have the mental ability to even understand percentages, and definitely left the truth out to dry ages ago.
Your obsession with bashing Manu is all you ever post, and your spamming every thread with it is irritating in the extreme.
You might try bashing your face against the wall on something. That may be the only thing that will give you a realistic unbiased perspective of things. It certainly can't hurt.
Once you post something less flaming, you just might find some in here who will give you a little credibility.
Just saying.

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 12:51 PM

This thread just keeps getting better.

Remember the Alamo!

Skull-1
11-10-2013, 01:09 PM
They are learning as you said from thirld world countries, idiotizing people with Justin Bieber Kardashians and all that shit to steal money from people, I know every guy in the US Congress is filthy rich, they act like they care about people problems then do shit about that, even in Europe is happening right now the king of Spain was doing some heavy laundry and got caught.
Distract people give them some Circus and fuck them, thats the modus operandi

Brunodf
06-19-2014, 12:23 AM
Great thread

T Park
06-19-2014, 12:54 AM

12pts (6/9), 4reb, 5ast

20pts (7/14), 3reb, 3ast

11pts(5/12), 3ast, 2TO
6pts(1/9), 5ast, 1TO
9pts(4/11), 3ast, 1TO

Oops... Giant fail....

RD2191
05-05-2015, 09:53 PM
bump:lol

SupremeGuy
05-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Fucking Scott, tbh. :lol

RD2191
05-11-2015, 02:27 PM

Mikeanaro
11-02-2015, 12:36 AM