PDA

View Full Version : I'm convinced Skull and TGY...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Are these two dudes... Guess which is which?

http://alphamaletribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/db2405-fat-loser.jpg

http://omgtoptens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/fat_geek.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Personally, I think TGY is the first one. He clearly looks like an attention whore who obviously ate way too many bagels because he got no attention when he was younger.

Skull, in the second pic, is just browsing the forums looking for any TGY posts so he's able to jerk off before going back to bed for a solid 2 hours.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:39 AM
BUTT HURT :lmao You know I got the better of this queer when he googled men with big breasts

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 12:40 AM
BUTT HURT :lmao You know I got the better of this queer when he googled men with big breasts

Nah, I just typed in "TheGreatFaggot" and ironically this was the first pic that appeared. Coincidence?

Sorry, I didn't mean to make your pussy hurt.

and way to bring up big breasts on men... that's not exactly what I was focusing on in this thread..... but whatever floats ya boat

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 12:46 AM

Epic! :rollin

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Nah, I just typed in "TheGreatFaggot" and ironically this was the first pic that appeared. Coincidence?

Sorry, I didn't mean to make your pussy hurt.

and way to bring up big breasts on men... that's not exactly what I was focusing on in this thread..... but whatever floats ya boat You just made Spurstalk look trashy af. Didin't know we were using 5th grade insults now. I can tell you're not all there bud

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:47 AM
Epic! :rollin
RIP :king

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 12:49 AM
You just made Spurstalk look trashy af. Didin't know we were using 5th grade insults now. I can tell you're not all there bud

http://i40.tinypic.com/2cp57xw.jpg

Btw, I think what makes the forum look trashy is someone that's trashing a person that helped bring us three titles and that's going to the Hall of Fame.

When Dirk was supposed to "retire", Mav fans didn't talk shit like that to him. Same applies for Bowen, when he couldn't even move side-to-side.

PlayNando
11-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Skull-1 and TGY are the same person, IMHO.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 12:52 AM
I actually have a new hypothesis that they are indeed the same person.

TGY signs onto his account, then quotes himself with Skull just so he doesn't feel so lonely from the first time he was banned. Got to have a friend I suppose.. even if he is imaginary... Oh well, mom's always say you have to love yourself before you love others.

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 12:57 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2cp57xw.jpg

Btw, I think what makes the forum look trashy is someone that's trashing a person that helped bring us three titles and that's going to the Hall of Fame.

When Dirk was supposed to "retire", Mav fans didn't talk shit like that to him. Same applies for Bowen, when he couldn't even move side-to-side. How many titles have the spurs won without Bowen again? Dirk is a first class HOF who helped a bad franchise and made them winners. Manu a HOF is laughable, considering he came to the league late and had 5-6 good years on him. Without Tim, Spurs would have ZERO championships. Bruce Bowen helped as much as Ginobili did, does that make him a HOF? Nope. TGY 2 - You RIP

PlayNando
11-09-2013, 12:57 AM

TGY signs onto his account, then quotes himself with Skull just so he doesn't feel so lonely from the first time he was banned. Got to have a friend I suppose.. even if he is imaginary... Oh well, mom's always say you have to love yourself before you love others.
:tu

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 12:58 AM
How many titles have the spurs won without Bowen again? Dirk is a first class HOF who helped a bad franchise and made them winners. Manu a HOF is laughable, considering he came to the league late and had 5-6 good years on him. Without Tim, Spurs would have ZERO championships. Bruce Bowen helped as much as Ginobili did, does that make him a HOF? Nope. TGY 2 - You RIP

Bruce was a badass. Dependable. Consistent.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Manu a HOF is laughable, considering he came to the league late and had 5-6 good years on him.

Stopped here.

You are nothing more than a troll and/or a fuckin idiot.

/thread

Not responding to you anymore. If you honestly believe that you are by far the stupidest person I've met up here.. and that says something.

PlayNando

PlayNando
11-09-2013, 12:59 AM
Stopped here.

/thread

Not responding to you anymore. If you honestly believe that you are by far the stupidest person I've met up here.. and that says something.

He really is an idiot. Don't worry; he'll be proven wrong soon enough, tbh.

ElNono
great thread, tbh

Skull-1

PlayNanDouche signs onto his account, then quotes himself with NoLifeIlliterateScrub just so he doesn't feel so lonely from the first time he was banned. Got to have a friend I suppose.. even if he is imaginary... Oh well, mom's always say you have to love yourself before you love others.

PlayNando
11-09-2013, 01:01 AM
:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
^ Clever. You erased the names I used and filled in different names.

You are also an idiot - and you are also put on ignore.

At least now that I blocked these two douches I can actually enjoy a game and not have every other post be like "OMG MANU TURND IT OVA, *JIZZ*, OMG MANU MISSED A SHOT *JIZZ* OMG I TOLD U SO *JIZZ"

TheGreatYacht
Stopped here.

/thread

Yet, you've made your 5th or 10th thread (lost count) showing how hurt I've made you :lmao Btw, why didn't you quote the rest? Oh yeah, because I spoke the truth :wow

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2013, 01:18 AM
OP should be suspended, tbh, this thread is lame and immature..

TheGreatYacht
11-09-2013, 01:19 AM

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:19 AM

And one.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 01:57 AM
^ Clever. You erased the names I used and filled in different names.

You are also an idiot - and you are also put on ignore.

At least now that I blocked these two douches I can actually enjoy a game and not have every other post be like "OMG MANU TURND IT OVA, *JIZZ*, OMG MANU MISSED A SHOT *JIZZ* OMG I TOLD U SO *JIZZ"

You have claimed putting me on ignore five times now yet you continue to quote me. Tell us some other lies, jerk.

Good sentence structure, too, college boy. :lol

Chinook
11-09-2013, 05:02 AM
Terrible thread. For the most part these guys have started keeping to themselves. Get their names out of your mouth. None of us want to read threads on this crap.

apalisoc_9
11-09-2013, 05:04 AM
I'm letting this slip for now. However, from now on, please refrain from making personal threads..

Call out threads intended to the site users from now on will not be tolerated and will result in a first warning.

PlayNando
11-09-2013, 06:05 AM
I'm letting this slip for now. However, from now on, please refrain from making personal threads..

Call out threads intended to the site users from now on will not be tolerated and will result in a first warning.

GNSF pretending to be a Moderator? :lol

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 09:52 AM

Moderator incognito or epic troll.

Whomever can guess the correct answer gets free government cheese.

PlayNando
11-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Moderator incognito or epic troll.

Whomever can guess the correct answer gets free government cheese.
I want a welfare check!

mclinejr
11-09-2013, 04:13 PM

Yep!

mclinejr
11-09-2013, 04:18 PM

Banned? What does one have to do to get banned from Spurs Talk?

apalisoc_9
11-09-2013, 05:08 PM

It's common knowledge around here that I am responsible for some famous bannings in the past. Most Recently, I banned TGY after the finals..Just ask him.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 05:10 PM
It's common knowledge around here that I am responsible for some famous bannings in the past. Most Recently, I banned TGY after the finals..Just ask him.

It is news to me so can't be that common.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 05:10 PM

Why you lifted it was beyond me considering he is the exact same.

At least I was drunk as fuck when I posted this :lmao

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Banned? What does one have to do to get banned from Spurs Talk?

Piss off the fanbois and manutards by calling them out on their homerism.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Why you lifted it was beyond me considering he is the exact same.

At least I was drunk as fuck when I posted this :lmao

Would be better off to ban you and give TGY a medal, tbf. College boy.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 05:12 PM
^ Don't know why this faggot keeps quoting me considering I have him blocked :lmao

ThaBigFundamental21
11-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Skull-1 and TGY are the same person, IMHO.

AGREED

ThaBigFundamental21
11-09-2013, 06:07 PM
^ Don't know why this faggot keeps quoting me considering I have him blocked :lmao

I actually have Skull 1 blocked as well.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 08:06 PM

Yeah, sure, you have me blocked. :lol Just like you had me blocked five times previous to this lie yet still quoted me. :rollinWhistling past the graveyard. :lmao

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 08:07 PM
I actually have Skull 1 blocked as well.

Good. I come here in spite of you so the less you interact with me the better.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah, sure, you have me blocked. :lol Just like you had me blocked five times previous to this lie yet still quoted me. :rollinWhistling past the graveyard. :lmao

The UI tells you when you are quoted even by those on ignore, dipshit.

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 08:42 PM

^ Don't know why this idiotic liar keeps quoting me after all his claims to have blocked me. Too funny. What a fruitcake.

:lmao

"I blocked you."

Ten minutes later...

"Quote Skull-1: (Insert direct reference to what I wrote despite prior claim to have blocked me)."

Rinse. Repeat.

:rollin

College boy. :lol

rascal
11-09-2013, 08:45 PM
What does the 2nd guy need sun glasses for, the glare off the computer?

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 08:53 PM
What does the 2nd guy need sun glasses for, the glare off the computer?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ewzwvAnFFRE