PDA

View Full Version : Your Ideal Rotation

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-09-2013, 04:17 AM
With the Spurs' current roster, what rotation do you think would be most effective?

In my opinion.. The starters should be Parker, Ginobili, Leonard, Duncan, & Splitter.
Now, I know Manu has come off the bench for some time, but I think starting him would really boost his level of play. Parker can facilitate decently, so Ginobili could move without the ball and wreak havoc. Taking Green out of the starting line-up could either affect him in a bad way, or it could make him work harder. Perhaps there's less pressure on him coming off the bench as well.

My bench unit would be Mills, That Dude, Green, Diaw, & Baynes. At first glance, that line-up makes you feel like the ball won't move much, but that isn't so true. Belinelli has good court vision, and also there's Diaw as a post-playmaker. Diaw backing down, and dishing out to the arc, where either That Dude, Mills, or Green will be waiting, I like the odds of that three going in. Baynes is obviously there to clean up any messes that may be made. Penetration might be lacking with this line-up, that's the down-side.

These rotations may sound ineffective to you, but I'd like to know what you guys think, and what your ideal rotation would be.

:flag:

Arcadian
11-09-2013, 04:34 AM
Parker/Mills
Green/Belinelli
Leonard/Ginobili
Duncan/Diaw
Splitter/Baynes

We have a solid 10-man rotation this year.

gee
11-09-2013, 04:36 AM
I can't remember the last time Parker passed the ball to Ginobili - it's strange but they just really seem to not mesh together at all

gee
11-09-2013, 04:37 AM
Parker/Mills
Green/Belinelli
Leonard/Ginobili
Duncan/Diaw
Splitter/Baynes

We have a solid 10-man rotation this year.
This one.

chapnis
11-09-2013, 04:56 AM
Our current rotation.

Parker/Mills
Green/Beli
Kawhi/Manu
Duncan/Diaw
Splitter/Baynes