PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Upset When Female Teachers Are Caught Sleeping With Male Students

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2013, 09:16 AM
Am I the only one that's ok with it? Hot female teacher fucking male student...I wanted this experience badly!!!! I guess since I tried fucking my English teacher, Social Studies teacher, and a school monitor...I was rebuffed by 2 and warned to stop coming on to them but I did fucked the monitor a year after I graduated...:lol...If I tried hard enough I'm sure I coulda got my English teacher's panties...She sent me signals that I didn't know were signals at the time..But she used to stare at me and the bulge in my pants..I would catch her sometimes...She wasn't that hot plus she was about 45 ..a white MILF when I was 16 or 17 but she was kinda sexy but had a nice ass and awesome tits...

I haven't gone through the full list but judging from the first few pics it's safe to say I would've been down to fuck almost all the teachers on this list...

http://acidcow.com/pics/50229-female-teachers-caught-sleeping-with-students-41.html

rascal
11-09-2013, 09:33 AM
You need mental help for a sex addiction. You have serious problems and I am sick of you on this site.

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2013, 09:42 AM
You need mental help for a sex addiction. You have serious problems and I am sick of you on this site.

^ So a sick person is advising me to get mental help :lol

I prefer to keep pimping:

kWdGg9TO2Gk

Avante
11-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Dude...wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you ever think of anything other that..fucking, cock, pussy..???

What's wrong with you slick?

Koolaid_Man
11-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Dude...wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you ever think of anything other that..fucking, cock, pussy..???

What's wrong with you slick?

^ No....

does that help :lol

cute_spursfan
11-09-2013, 10:30 AM
^ No....

does that help :lol

LoL

Rogue
11-09-2013, 07:32 PM
agree, Kool is like a real-life Don Jon but sadly there ain't no Scarlett coming to his rescue tbh.

Rogue
11-09-2013, 07:41 PM
I had similar experience when I was a kid, tbh, though I never had such evil desire as Kool had. I remember one time when I was in 4th grade and did damn good in an exam, the female teacher hugged me in her arms, leaning the scruff of my neck against her soft breasts, her hands fondling my cheeks and chin affectionately. Rogue was a cute boy and it was natural for them bitches to love me, albeit not in a sexual way, but there was no way I could know what it meant at the time when I was only 10yr something old, despite how smart I was.

lebomb
11-11-2013, 09:21 AM
When I was a freshman in college, my female professor was handing out valentines cards to the class (Why? fuck if I know :rolleyes) Anyhow I opened my card and it said

"If I were younger, I would............... " :( She wasnt hot at all. :depressed

xmas1997
11-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Some people only have the capacity to think with the "little head" because there is nothing in the big one.
Sad fact of life. Then, when, and if, it finally gets through to them of their making a fool of themselves, they retort with a derogatory like "faggot", and never even get a clue they did it to themselves and had only themselves to blame. :lol

Big Empty
11-11-2013, 04:50 PM
where were these teachers when i was a horny teenager. im with you on this one. id give my boy a medal