PDA

View Full Version : What's your "Fantasy Roster"

Tim_5rings
11-09-2013, 02:08 PM
What's your "Fantasy Roster"

Every day :wakeup I read posts that spits on Manu (TGY, skull, hater ...) (if you want I'm a Manutard, and I don't care what you think of myself)
Other Posters spitting on Parker to counter Manu's troll (KBL)
AND of course all kinds of haters
Personally it annoys me :bang, and I quite like the team as such

This is Childish. And it's so easy to criticize

This is a small game

So I created this thread for all the haters and future GM :hat
Make your fantasy team with such constraints which is approximately credible and which approximately respects the "salary cap" (not Paul, Westbrook, Durant, James , Howard as starter)

So enjoy yourself and choose one Starting five and at least five bench players (up to 10 bench players and a coach if you want):toast

I would like if possible arguments

Brazil
11-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Gonna help you brah at least you will get one post

baseline bum
11-09-2013, 05:14 PM
C Tim Duncan
F Anthony Davis
F LeBron James
G Kevin Durant
G Tony Parker

6 James Harden
7 Chris Paul
8 Kevin Love
9 Paul George
10 Tyson Chandler
11 Klay Thompson
12 Joe Johnson

All on minimum contracts to fit under the cap tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-09-2013, 05:27 PM
C - Greg Monroe
PF - Tim Duncan
SF - Kawhi Leonard
SG - Klay Thompson
PG - Tony Parker

6th - Manu Ginobili
Role - Boris Diaw
Role - JJ Reduce
Role - Patty Mills
Role - Barganari
Bench Warm -
Bench Warm -

Reserve -
Reserve -
Reserve -

too lazy to do the rest tbh

spurraider21
11-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Rookie scale contracts will be abused here. A lot of really cheap players like Kyrie, Anthony Davis, Stephen Curry. Paul George is still cheap, his extension kicks in next year. Lebron, Parker are great value contracts, as is Timmy

SpurSwag
11-09-2013, 05:49 PM
I like this thread, OP

PG - Parker
SG - Klay Thompson
SF - Kawhi Leonard
PF - Anthony Davis
C - Tim Duncan

Bench:

6th - Manu
Bench - Boris Diaw
Bench - Andre Drummond (I really love the idea of having him and davis as a future front court, and he's still on rookie salary so i guess this works in this game)
Bench - Marco Belleneli
Bench - Danny Green
Benchwarmer - Patty Mills
Benchwarmer - Matt Bonner

Still have much of this years squad, just with a couple improvements and more options. And yes I kept Matty, because despite what a lot of this board likes to believe, he is extremely useful against teams like Memphis that like to pack the paint

Raven
11-09-2013, 05:50 PM
you should put some ground rules though, like at most 3 rookie scale contracts and the contracts need to be the same that are in reality.

Tim_5rings
11-10-2013, 01:36 AM
I like this thread, OP

PG - Parker
SG - Klay Thompson
SF - Kawhi Leonard
PF - Anthony Davis
C - Tim Duncan

Bench:

6th - Manu
Bench - Boris Diaw
Bench - Andre Drummond (I really love the idea of having him and davis as a future front court, and he's still on rookie salary so i guess this works in this game)
Bench - Marco Belleneli
Bench - Danny Green
Benchwarmer - Patty Mills
Benchwarmer - Matt Bonner

Still have much of this years squad, just with a couple improvements and more options. And yes I kept Matty, because despite what a lot of this board likes to believe, he is extremely useful against teams like Memphis that like to pack the paint

I like your roster :toast

Thank you for your compassion Brazil:depressed

I don't want to impose too many restrictions (that' why I write the word approximately)

For realism you can't have " all three NBA teams " player or superstars, without having lots of scrubs , or bad players average / on the bench

This is the same principle as the association mode to " 2k " in a " draft fatasy " realistic you can't have 5 players at Nearly 80/85 or more
You can't have a "Big Three", and two or three of the best rookies in recent seasons , of course ( you want to keep the rookies to rebuild around them )

IRLife Rookies "small" salary and vets allstars ( like Pierce or Garnett ) who accepts a salary "sacrifice" , of course, false the deal

You may have no spurs players ( If you remove Timmy , it looks no more like the Spurs , and if so, what's the point ? )

As well you can start the game with Nando , Belinelli , Blair, Bonner and Baynes (if you are some trolls) but ;Farewell Play offs!

It just takes a starting five and a 2nd unit (the other 2 or 5 players needed who puff the salary cap but are never used no need to mention them)

A GM job isn't easy, i.m.o

And if no huge trolls and other haters answered (too afraid to look like idiots,... maybe)

it 'll just prove me that trolls and other critics are just All Talk ones

@ baseline bum . it's not feasible