PDA

View Full Version : I really don't understand the Newton hate, tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-10-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YFblmBuxi0#t=333

He comes off as a humble, driven, easy going dude.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2013, 03:33 PM
:lol Cum Newton
:lol Terrible teammate
:lol Terrible attitude

“I watched D.A. and Jimmy (Clausen), they don’t play in 20-something games last year. And they get up and they observe and learn and get those mental reps,” Smith said, via Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer. “I told [Cum], ‘You can get some mental reps or you can sit on that bench and sulk.’”

Newton, who has drawn criticism for hanging his towel-covered head on the sideline after bad series, was more animated against the Texans.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-10-2013, 03:33 PM
:lol Cum Newton
:lol Terrible teammate
:lol Terrible attitude

I suggest you actually watch the video. He talks about that.

HarlemHeat37
11-10-2013, 03:55 PM
A player's character is determined when his team is losing, tbh..

Cum is a shitty teammate and a baby when his team isn't winning, his teammates have called him out for it in the past..he's not a leader, tbh..luckily they have vets like Steve Smith and others..

chunticakes
11-10-2013, 03:59 PM
because he's a nagger.

spurraider21
11-10-2013, 05:03 PM
He is hated on because no life faggots such as yourself go on and on about how great he is when he really isnt

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-10-2013, 05:48 PM
He is hated on because no life faggots such as yourself go on and on about how great he is when he really isnt

:lmao matt flynn
:lmao terrelle pryor
:lmao your opinion

spurraider21
11-10-2013, 05:59 PM
:lmao matt flynn
:lmao terrelle pryor
:lmao your opinion
again, you don't get it. i don't make outrageous claims saying my team is great or my qb situation is enviable. being a fan of shit team doesn't mean my opinions or takes are shit. there patriots fans on this forum who make shit takes. there are plenty of Spurs fans with shit takes too. get your head out your ass and try making an actual argument instead of trying to discredit mine on the grounds that my teams sucks ass

do i start making weekly threads about how Pryor is the next great QB? or about how the Raiders are gna beat the shit out of the Niners and make the playoffs :lol gtf outta here with that, son

jimbo
11-10-2013, 06:03 PM
He's getting a ton of drops today, not a lot of help from his receivers. But still, if he doesn't run he's nothing special.

I don't like him because of his response to when he was getting investigated for taking money. Dude seemed way too smug about it.

benefactor
11-10-2013, 06:05 PM
He's just not a very good football player. Pretty simple to understand tbh.