PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry to all of you....

johnsmith
11-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Avante offered me a straight up bet on Carolina versus the 9ers....loser would be banned for life on this site....thinking it was a terrible bet on my part, I said no.

For whatever reason, I thought Avante would be right on his pick...I had forgotten what a terrible gambler he is.

Again, please consider this a formal apology to all those that post here.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-10-2013, 09:34 PM
After another shitty gambling week from Avante, it would have almost been a gift for him to be given a lifetime ban :lol

johnsmith
11-10-2013, 09:35 PM
After another shitty gambling week from Avante, it would have almost been a gift for him to be given a lifetime ban :lol

I really should have known better.

AchillesHeel
11-10-2013, 09:54 PM
:lmao

GoodOdor
11-10-2013, 10:08 PM
:lol

spurraider21
11-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Avante promised to stop making picks after the Bears covered against the Packers last monday

GoodOdor
11-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah, if it makes you feel better, he is a known welsher, he would have just kept posting anyway.

johnsmith
11-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Yeah, if it makes you feel better, he is a known welsher, he would have just kept posting anyway.

Yeah, but this one was so obvious, I feel like he would have actually quit posting. I let myself down, all of you guys down, and even my country down.

I'm so ashamed of myself. I thought he was gonna get one right for sure.

GoodOdor
11-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah, but this one was so obvious, I feel like he would have actually quit posting. I let myself down, all of you guys down, and even my country down.

Yeah, the moment he bet on the niners, you should have realized there was a very good chance he was wrong, him being the worst gambler on the site and all:lol

Raven
11-11-2013, 02:38 PM

he lost these kind of bets time and time again, yet he's still here , so..