PDA

View Full Version : Man Dies After Swallowing $54,000 Worth of Meth He Thought Was a Health Drink

JudynTX
11-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Romano Dias only thought he was drinking a harmless health drink, but after swallowing it and complaining it was “awful” and that it led to an irritated throat, it turned out to be his last swig.

The 55-year-old who lived in Cambridgeshire, U.K., consumed what he thought was a fruit beverage, but in reality it was $54,000 of pure crystal methamphetamine, Cambridge News reported. The deadly bottle was delivered to his daughter Katee’s home three years ago, with the right address but the wrong name on the package. She kept it, believing someone would come to claim it. Six months passed and she finally opened the parcel, finding the bottles, which she gave to her father some undetermined time later.

Dias’ partner Debra told authorities that he opened the bottle, whose label led him to believe what he was drinking was safe, and removed a cork that he found under the cap. He took a drink and immediately complained of the taste and said his throat was burning. He then became violently ill, saying “I am in trouble here. I am dying, I am dead.” He was dead shortly afterward.

Cambridgeshire Detective Inspector Ian Simmons said he believes the package was intended for a drug dealer and that the delivery may have been an attempt to introduce the drug into that part of Britain, where it is rarely seen.

Local medical examiners say they had considered filing unlawful killing charges, but with no evidence that the intended target was Dias, the death was determined to be accidental.

Read more: Meth Kills Man After He Drinks It Think It's a Health Drink | TIME.com http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/11/man-dead-after-swallowing-54000-worth-of-meth-he-thought-was-a-health-drink/#ixzz2kN80Zve1

HarlemHeat37
11-11-2013, 03:58 PM
What a moron, tbh..

JudynTX
11-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Daughter did it.

mouse
11-11-2013, 04:17 PM
What a moron, tbh..

And I'm sure MR. CSI you know of every ingredient inside those burgers you eat and your familiar on every chemical found in your drinking water.

JudynTX
11-11-2013, 04:20 PM
:lol

Wild Cobra
11-11-2013, 04:21 PM
And I'm sure MR. CSI you know of every ingredient inside those burgers you eat and your familiar on every chemical found in your drinking water.

Please Mouse. We don't need you to remind us you have Cibophobia and Dipsophobia.

DeadlyDynasty
11-11-2013, 04:23 PM
I didn't know meth was a problem in jolly old england

Mark in Austin
11-11-2013, 04:36 PM
I didn't know meth was a problem in jolly old england

Are you kidding me? You HAVE seen their teeth, right?

Holden_Caulfield
11-11-2013, 04:38 PM
:lol dumbass. leave the swallowing to women

DeadlyDynasty
11-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Are you kidding me? You HAVE seen their teeth, right?

Yeah but Brits have always had disgusting teeth. Figured it was their aversion to toothpaste

silverblk mystix
11-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Stop starting shitty threads.

HarlemHeat37
11-11-2013, 04:43 PM

You're a moron, too, tbh..

mouse
11-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Please Mouse. We don't need you to remind us you have Cibophobia and Dipsophobia.

Just like we don't need you to remind us on a daily basis you don't have a girlfriend and yet you do.

On a side note: countless researchers and "Scientist" have come out with published findings of warnings of the dangers in our water and food supply. So save your Cibophobia and Dipsophobia smack for the RandomLie's and Blake's of the forum.

mouse
11-11-2013, 04:49 PM
4Bjtrd5A1vk

L2g--nhYzB0

JudynTX
11-11-2013, 04:55 PM

Fuck off.

silverblk mystix
11-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Fuck off.

I'll help you here, maybe if I post a few times - this shitty thread will go about.....1 page.

Yer welcum.

mouse
11-11-2013, 05:30 PM

If you think this is a shitty thread you must be new around here.

w/o shitty threads how could the Club still be here?

How would posters like Koolaid_Man survive and have over 23,000 posts if shitty threads were not allowed?

silverblk mystix
11-11-2013, 05:34 PM
If you think this is a shitty thread you must be new around here.

w/o shitty threads how could the Club still be here?

How would posters like Koolaid_Man survive and have over 23,000 posts if shitty threads were not allowed?

Ok, my bad. Kool does start shitty threads...

let me re-phrase;

Judyslut: stop posting boring, shitty, loser threads that no one gives a shit about.

Yer welcome mouse.

mouse
11-11-2013, 05:40 PM

let me re-phrase;

Judyslut: stop posting boring, shitty, loser threads that no one gives a shit about.

Yer welcome mouse.

not sure about boring.....but I will say after surfing on the www since 1995 (late comer) I have found boring, shitty, loser threads that no one gives a shit about usually find themselves on page 2 in rapid time so I don't really notice them.

but you are entitled to your opinions, after all at one time I though SR was the best website ever.

silverblk mystix
11-11-2013, 05:42 PM
not sure about boring.....but I will say after surfing on the www since 1995 (late comer) I have found boring, shitty, loser threads that no one gives a shit about usually find themselves on page 2 in rapid time so I don't really notice them.

but you are entitled to your opinions, after all at one time I though SR was the best website ever.

Well, I am helping in any way I can by posting in this shitty boring thread - to see if by some miracle - it will go to a page 2.

DeadlyDynasty
11-11-2013, 05:44 PM
When did the SBM-Judy beef start?:lol

DJR210
11-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Were you following this guy on Twitter, Judy?

silverblk mystix
11-11-2013, 05:47 PM

When she fired an unprovoked mortar shot without warning at SBM. :lol
You get what you pay for. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-11-2013, 05:51 PM

I love this place…never seen so much animosity per square post anywhere on the internets

silverblk mystix
11-11-2013, 05:53 PM

I love this place…never seen so much animosity per square post anywhere on the internets

I was minding my own damn bidness - she decides to herself, "hmmm - why don't I fuck with SBM?" :lol

Rogue
11-11-2013, 08:00 PM
guy must have grown up in OKC, imho.

DMC
11-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Stories like that always have headlines that are intentionally misleading. There might have been 54K in the bottle, but he only took a drink. Also, you cannot drink crystal meth. He drank liquid meth.

mrsmaalox
11-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Why in the world would anyone keep a package around for 6 months, then finally open it, then upon discovering it's some kind of drink, give it away to someone to drink? And why in the world would anyone accept it and drink it?

JudynTX
11-12-2013, 08:15 AM

let me re-phrase;

Yer welcome mouse.

I'm not a slut. But it clearly rubbed you the wrong way when I told you to fuck off twice.

Were you following this guy on Twitter, Judy?

Hell fucking no. Don't know the dipshit.

When he got his feelings hurt.

Oh boy. I'm paying for it now. :rolleyes

mrsmaalox
11-12-2013, 10:49 AM
:cry :cry Why does everyone like Judy better than my friend Avante??? :cry :cry

JudynTX
11-12-2013, 01:50 PM
:lol That's exactly what it sounds like ma'am.

silverblk mystix
11-12-2013, 04:30 PM
um not exactly -

Avante's threads are much more popular. Page upon page of butthurt trolls - exactly as Avante planned it.

Judy thread - lol - fail after fail.

ChumpDumper
11-12-2013, 04:43 PM
lol e-grudge after e-grudge

JudynTX
11-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Judy's threads are much more popular. Page upon page of greatness.

Avante thread - lol - fail after fail.

FIFY

silverblk mystix
11-12-2013, 04:47 PM
^delusional ^

mrsmaalox
11-12-2013, 04:54 PM
LOL Avante's "plan" is to get shit on for 40 pages!! :lmao

DMC
11-12-2013, 05:24 PM
LOL Avante's "plan" is to get shit on for 40 pages!! :lmao

He usually follows through pretty well though, you gotta admit.

DMC
11-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Why in the world would anyone keep a package around for 6 months, then finally open it, then upon discovering it's some kind of drink, give it away to someone to drink? And why in the world would anyone accept it and drink it?

Why would a girl drink something that comes from a guy's nasty, hairy balls?