PDA

View Full Version : Nick Foles Has More TD Passes than RG3, Kaepernick, & Cum Newton

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-11-2013, 07:27 PM
:lmao And he has only had about half of the playing time of those 3
:lmao he also has less interceptions (0 in fact), a higher passer rating by over 40 points than every one, and a higher completion percentage than all of them
:lmao He has accomplished more than 3 full time starters in a fraction of the time. He has less than half of the passing attempts than all 3.
:lmao Michael Vick

Nick Foles
16 TDs
0 Interceptions (lowest in NFL)
63.2% Completion Percentage
132.5 Passer Rating (leads NFL)

RG3
12 TDs
9 Interceptions :rollin
60.8% Completion Percentage
83.8 Passer Rating

Colin Kaepernick
9 TDs :rollin
6 Interceptions
56.4% Completion Percentage
83.1 Passer Rating

Cum Newton
13 TDs
8 Interceptions > :lol
62.7% Completion Percentage
88.3 Passer Rating

Floyd Pacquiao
11-11-2013, 07:47 PM
:lol game managers

DeadlyDynasty
11-11-2013, 07:53 PM
He's also resuscitated a franchise that was deader than one of those dogs Vick electrocuted. Look at their remaining schedule too...as long as Vick is holding a clipboard Philly will make the playoffs.

Holden_Caulfield
11-11-2013, 08:01 PM
thats not fair, hes white :lol

jeebus
11-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Good lead up to the report card imho.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2013, 08:07 PM
:lmao Cum Newton
:lmao N0 LyF3 ScRuB

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-11-2013, 08:28 PM
:lol Russel Wilson is very lucky. He barely squeaked by with 17 TDs. But it still took him a ton more pass attempts than Foles :lol

spurraider21
11-11-2013, 08:46 PM
:lol Russel Wilson is very lucky. He barely squeaked by with 17 TDs. But it still took him a ton more pass attempts than Foles :lol
wow so Foles is better than Rodgers, Brady, and Luck too

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-11-2013, 08:48 PM
http://www.chowstatic.com/assets/2010/08/11117_vanilla_ice_cream_620.jpg

HarlemHeat37
11-11-2013, 09:36 PM
http://www.chowstatic.com/assets/2010/08/11117_vanilla_ice_cream_620.jpg

:lmao, tbh..

spurraider21
11-11-2013, 09:52 PM
probably fitting that Vanilla is my favorite flavor, tbh

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-11-2013, 11:57 PM
:lmao this obese gorilla still has his Vick jersey on while recapping the Eagles-Packers game and doesn't even mention Foles as a reason for the win.

xk50VJqLycs

symple19
11-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Kap is regressing, imho

Brunodf
11-12-2013, 02:39 AM
Kap is regressing, imho
:cry true that

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 09:35 AM
We are a running team. Foles hype will die out quickly when he faces someone legitimate. Until then, I will let you have your premature ejaculations.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-12-2013, 08:18 PM
We are a running team. Foles hype will die out quickly when he faces someone legitimate. Until then, I will let you have your premature ejaculations.

:lol Foles has the NFL's leading rusher at RB
:lol the "We are a running team" excuse doesn't work when Cum has close to double to amount of pass attempts Foles has

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 09:14 PM
:lol the "We are a running team" excuse doesn't work when Cum has close to double to amount of pass attempts Foles has

All I know is we're going to whoop your ass this coming Monday and "Cum" will shit on your defense.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-12-2013, 09:16 PM
All I know is we're going to whoop your ass this coming Monday and "Cum" will shit on your defense.

:lol not having any response to what I said, so you resort to talking shit about something that hasn't happened yet
:lol more retarded than Avante

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 09:19 PM
:lol not having any response to what I said, so you resort to talking shit about something that hasn't happened yet
:lol more retarded than Avante

yeah, brady will look retarded when he gets sacked for a 7th or 8th time... and your defense will look retarded when yo give up 2 td's through the air and another on the ground from newton

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-12-2013, 09:21 PM
yeah, brady will look retarded when he gets sacked for a 7th or 8th time... and your defense will look retarded when yo give up 2 td's through the air and another on the ground from newton

:lol more smack talk about stuff that hasn't happened yet
:lol all Pantherfan has to go on

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 09:23 PM
:lol more smack talk about stuff that hasn't happened yet
:lol all Pantherfan has to go on

Idk what more you want me to say. You constantly ignore the stats I present to you about Newton. Can't refute stats.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Idk what more you want me to say. You constantly ignore the stats I present to you about Newton. Can't refute stats.
Stats are all Cum Newton has, since he's only just now gone over .500, let alone making the playoffs :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Stats are all Cum Newton has, since he's only just now gone over .500, let alone making the playoffs :lol

It takes time to build a team. They were 2-14 and have gotten better every year. That's all I ask for from him.

He's done better than any other QB outside of Luck through two years. And his sophomore stats are better than Andrew "I have talent all around me" Luck's stats this year

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-12-2013, 09:37 PM

Can't refute Cum's performances vs. good teams or his teams' record :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Can't refute Cum's performances vs. good teams or his teams' record :lol

Look at his stats last year during that six game winning streak. Refute that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Look at his stats last year during that six game winning streak. Refute that.

:lmao you mean the six game win streak that occurred in meaningless games after Carolina had no chance at making the POs?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 09:42 PM
:lmao you mean the six game win streak that occurred in meaningless games after Carolina had no chance at making the POs?

Yes. Look at the opponents records and his stats.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 10:00 PM
What six game winning streak? You mean the 5-1 stretch at the end of the season where Cum lost to the pathetic 2-14 Chiefs and only beat one team with a winning record? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-12-2013, 10:03 PM
What six game winning streak? You mean the 5-1 stretch at the end of the season where Cum lost to the pathetic 2-14 Chiefs and only beat one team with a winning record? :lol

:lol I didn't even bother to check if a 6 game winning streak happened

:lol trying to use "stats" while fabricating a 6 game winning streak that never happened

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2013, 10:26 PM
This is why u don't hitch your wagon to a black QB. If this guy was a real Panthers fan he would put Kuechly, Johnson, or Hardy in his avatar--not The Help:lol

HI-FI
11-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Kap is regressing, imho

smh. I had maybe too much faith earlier this season. I've dropped him twice now from fantasy league. I still think he could be a decent QB for us, but this has been a difficult season, especially with Alex excelling in his economical ways.

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 10:48 PM
This is why u don't hitch your wagon to a black QB. If this guy was a real Panthers fan he would put Kuechly, Johnson, or Hardy in his avatar--not The Help:lol

I agree. Someone should just hand EJ Manual a bucket and mop now.

dirkdirkastan
11-12-2013, 10:52 PM
I agree. Someone should just hand EJ Manual a bucket and mop now.

Word on the street is Jeff Tuel could be the next Nick Foles. That's if you ignore his awfulness of course.

symple19
11-12-2013, 11:29 PM
smh. I had maybe too much faith earlier this season. I've dropped him twice now from fantasy league. I still think he could be a decent QB for us, but this has been a difficult season, especially with Alex excelling in his economical ways.

The Niners need to decide what kind of quarterback he's going to be. Do they take some lumps and turn him into a pocket passer, or do they stick with game managing, monkeyball? Can't do both. He doesn't have an identity right now. Roman and Harbaugh aren't doing him any favors, either.

Oh, and injuries to his receivers is not an excuse. Good quarterbacks make due. It speaks volumes that Harbaugh took the game out of his hands after those losses to the Colts and the Seahawks.

His reads and progressions have been shit all year, other than the Packers game. When all you do is hand it off, scamper about, and check it down, it's impossible to grow as a passer.

I think the Niners are fraudulent on offense. They'll beat bad teams by overpowering them, but you absolutely have to be able to throw against good defenses or else you're gonna lose. Right now, SF is an awful passing team which will translate to more losses.

Same can be said for Alex Smith. His fairy tale run will come to a close as soon as the Chiefs need him to win a game. KC is a massive chunk of fools gold.

jimbo
11-14-2013, 05:33 AM
Y'all are crazy. It's because he's thrown 6 touchdowns to Riley Cooper, the white phenom. But like all white WRs/RBs they get exposed, found out. Your :lol Dick Foldes :lol will go to the back of the bench where he belongs tbh. It's the black man's world, y'all are just livin in it.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lolvvvvvvvvv

:wakeup

spurraider21
11-14-2013, 06:26 AM
to be fair, if you add Vick's pass attempts to Foles, its more than Cum's pass attempts. its easy to say Cum has passed more than Foles when Foles wasn't playing half the year. then again Chip D'Antoni's offense got a lot more plays in, so the pass attempts are inflated anyway

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-14-2013, 06:33 AM
to be fair, if you add Vick's pass attempts to Foles, its more than Cum's pass attempts. its easy to say Cum has passed more than Foles when Foles wasn't playing half the year. then again Chip D'Antoni's offense got a lot more plays in, so the pass attempts are inflated anyway
You're missing the point. Foles has half as many pass attempts as Cum and has more touchdowns. I'm not sure why anything here^ is relevant to that.

spurraider21
11-14-2013, 06:34 AM
You're missing the point. Foles has half as many pass attempts as Cum and has more touchdowns. I'm not sure why anything here^ is relevant to that.
ah. i was just responding to the "you can't use the we are a running team excuse" comment. Foles also has thrown more TD passes than Rodgers though. he's had a nutty stretch of games.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-14-2013, 06:37 AM
Tbh No Lyfe Cumfan would have been better off making the argument that Foles gets to throw against 8 men in the box because teams are scared of McCoy since that's somewhat true.

spurraider21
11-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Tbh No Lyfe Cumfan would have been better off making the argument that Foles gets to throw against 8 men in the box because teams are scared of McCoy since that's somewhat true.
he should also use the argument that Cum hasn't had the privilege of playing the Raiders :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-14-2013, 06:43 AM
he should also use the argument that Cum hasn't had the privilege of playing the Raiders :lol

He hasn't used that argument because Cum's schedule has also been a joke :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-14-2013, 06:44 AM
Y'all are crazy. It's because he's thrown 6 touchdowns to Riley Cooper, the white phenom. But like all white WRs/RBs they get exposed, found out. Your :lol Dick Foldes :lol will go to the back of the bench where he belongs tbh. It's the black man's world, y'all are just livin in it.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lolvvvvvvvvv

:wakeup

Did you intentionally use the name of former Lehman Brothers' CEO Dick Fold or was that a coincidence :lol

Bill_Brasky
11-14-2013, 07:13 PM
The Niners need to decide what kind of quarterback he's going to be. Do they take some lumps and turn him into a pocket passer, or do they stick with game managing, monkeyball? Can't do both. He doesn't have an identity right now. Roman and Harbaugh aren't doing him any favors, either.

Oh, and injuries to his receivers is not an excuse. Good quarterbacks make due. It speaks volumes that Harbaugh took the game out of his hands after those losses to the Colts and the Seahawks.

His reads and progressions have been shit all year, other than the Packers game. When all you do is hand it off, scamper about, and check it down, it's impossible to grow as a passer.

I think the Niners are fraudulent on offense. They'll beat bad teams by overpowering them, but you absolutely have to be able to throw against good defenses or else you're gonna lose. Right now, SF is an awful passing team which will translate to more losses.

Same can be said for Alex Smith. His fairy tale run will come to a close as soon as the Chiefs need him to win a game. KC is a massive chunk of fools gold.

I think we all overrated him a little, but saying he's regressing or that he's shitty because of this year is also an overreaction. he's had no consistent options in the receiving game. the playcalling has also been very up and down.

Raven
11-14-2013, 07:32 PM
I think we all overrated him a little, but saying he's regressing or that he's shitty because of this year is also an overreaction. he's had no consistent options in the receiving game. the playcalling has also been very up and down.

he had the best oline in the league though.

symple19
11-15-2013, 05:04 AM

That's why I alluded to Roman and Harbaugh not doing him any favors. But he's made some bad decisions this season that you just didn't see last year. It would probably be fair to say that he's lost a lot of confidence because his WR corps has been erratic, but I think that is even more of an indictment on his sub-par play. Good quarterbacks adjust well to adversity, and Kap has not passed that test. He got worse when the going got tough. So, Harbaugh and Roman took the ball out of his hands and only let him throw it 10-15 times a game (while feeding Gore and Hunter.)

I don't think the Packer game was a complete fluke. I also think that Roman really wanted to turn him into a passer, but abandoned that belief after the Niners lost their second game to Indy. The playcalling changed drastically after that. They went back to running and playing "power ball." My point is that this strategy, while good in the short term, is bad for Kaps overall development. If CK regresses/stays the same (a game managing monkeyballer), the Niners will never win a SB, even with their dominant O-line. However, if Kap can develop a reliable, pass-first game (with the added ability to take off and hurt the defense with his legs), then the Niners should be in the hunt for the Lombardi for the foreseeable future.

symple19
11-15-2013, 05:18 AM
I should also add that I haven't given up on the guy. There were a lot of positive signs that came out of last year, such as the ability to lead the team back when they fell behind and to make a big play when the team desperately needed it.

Another factor, imo, is his new-found celebrity and the endorsements that followed. Not sure he's really figured out how to juggle that alongside everything else. Plus, there is always a lot of added pressure on QB's in SF that doesn't exist in most other cities. He has to learn how to deal with all that stuff. The jury is still out, imo. He gets one more season, but if his ability to pass effectively on a consistent basis doesn't improve by then, it'll be time to move on to somebody else.

jmo

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 08:12 AM
he also has more passing td's than andrew luck's game managing ass lol. gotdayum.

leemajors
11-15-2013, 09:23 AM
I should also add that I haven't given up on the guy. There were a lot of positive signs that came out of last year, such as the ability to lead the team back when they fell behind and to make a big play when the team desperately needed it.

Another factor, imo, is his new-found celebrity and the endorsements that followed. Not sure he's really figured out how to juggle that alongside everything else. Plus, there is always a lot of added pressure on QB's in SF that doesn't exist in most other cities. He has to learn how to deal with all that stuff. The jury is still out, imo. He gets one more season, but if his ability to pass effectively on a consistent basis doesn't improve by then, it'll be time to move on to somebody else.

jmo

NFL D-Coordinators aren't dumb either. They had tape this season, and adjusted.

Bill_Brasky
11-15-2013, 11:01 AM
he also has more passing td's than andrew luck's game managing ass lol. gotdayum.

real talk son i think yall were right......losing Reggie fucked that boy up......

The Reckoning
11-15-2013, 11:43 AM
we need more warren moons tbh. why do all black qbs want to be "duel threat?"

Lincoln
11-15-2013, 11:44 AM
real talk son i think yall were right......losing Reggie fucked that boy up......

At least he gote some nice yards and rushing TD. I'm trying to push for the playoffs and he fucked me last week

BUMP
11-15-2013, 03:02 PM
sorry to hear that man^

BUMP
11-15-2013, 03:03 PM
Lincoln

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-15-2013, 04:23 PM
:lmao the 49ers rank 32nd (DEAD LAST) in the NFL in passing yards per game.
:lmao only 174 passing yards per game

:lmao Kaepernick

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 04:49 PM
At least he gote some nice yards and rushing TD. I'm trying to push for the playoffs and he fucked me last week

i have him in my frat league as my qb1http://i39.tinypic.com/ridhud.png

but he did aight this game with that monkeyball td.

Creepn
11-15-2013, 05:16 PM
i have him in my frat league as my qb1http://i39.tinypic.com/ridhud.png

but he did aight this game with that monkeyball td.

Ironic that Luck became the very qb that they hate against. lol

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 06:03 PM
Ironic that Luck became the very qb that they hate against. lol

isn't it?! i guess that'll be my go to joke for a while:lol