PDA

View Full Version : Dating A Woman With Kids - How Is It Humanely Done?

Koolaid_Man
11-11-2013, 10:10 PM
first off this was inspired by a comedy routine I heard on Siruis Radio but it does beg the question......this one would be very hard for me....I love kids but from afar... I just don't think I could stand it...how do you fellas do it? and what do you do in a situation where the woman has a baby for you and and a baby for another guy...you're required to pay $1000 / mo in Child support and the other baby daddy only has to pay $200...what happens when you buy your kid a laptop for X-Mas and the other baby daddy buys their kid an etch-a-sketch...do you make a fuss if the half sibling wants to use the laptop? :lol there's just so many different permutations when kids are involved...and if you're paying 2k / mo and the other dude is paying $200/mo you know that other kid is using the shit you buy for your kid while the other daddy coasts and wait for you buy all the shit for all the kids....and what if you want to take your kid to check out Thor and the other kid only has .50 cent...do you leave him behind....I just couldn't deal with all that shit :lol

DJR210
11-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Maybe when you grow up you'll understand.

apalisoc_9
11-11-2013, 10:50 PM
If you can't look past the fact that she made some whack ass decisions in the past why are you even dating her?

Koolaid_Man
11-11-2013, 10:51 PM

so you taking care of your baby's mama other kids? when does it stop Jr...when she has 5, 6, 7, when she gets to Dwight Howard territory kids? you'll never have any money cuz the other dudes will use you up...but you're a nice guy so no problem...right? :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-11-2013, 10:52 PM
If you can't look past the fact that she made some whack ass decisions in the past why are you even dating her?

I just asked how was it humanely done...turning a blind eye to her bebe kids

Rogue
11-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Dating a bitch is too risky and costly no matter what, that's why smart dudes (like Isaac Newton, Jacob and Rogue) wouldn't even get close to any pussy, not at all.

CuckingFunt
11-11-2013, 11:24 PM
The answer is to act like an adult and to only date people who also act like adults.

CubanMustGo
11-11-2013, 11:53 PM
If you're involved, kool, the humane thing to do would be to shoot yourself.

cute_spursfan
11-12-2013, 12:13 AM
thats the BIGGEST deal-breaker for me if the dude has kids...

ManLaw
11-12-2013, 06:14 AM
A real man knows that a woman with kids is a package deal. If you can't handle it what does that say about you?

benefactor
11-12-2013, 07:11 AM
thats the BIGGEST deal-breaker for me if the dude has kids...
My wife said the same thing, but she married me anyway and we are 11 1/2 years in with no regrets. My daughter was a toddler at the time.

Don't sell yourself short on a stereotype. You might miss out on someone great because of it.

CavsSuperFan
11-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Interesting topic Kool…

First, one has to receive those children as if they are yours and understand that being a father to somebody else’s children is a lifetime commitment. It is not just about etch-a-sketch. It is about being active in their lives, playing with those kids, homework, Daddy Daughter Dances. When they get older it is about teaching them to drive, buying their 1st car, college tuition. It takes a strong man with self esteem to do these things.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 08:13 AM
The humane thing to do with your attitude is to stay the fuck out of their life. I raised my son from the age of three and don't give a shit that I'm not the genetic father.

chunticakes
11-12-2013, 08:31 AM
the humane thing to so is kill yourself kool. genetic cleansing ftw tbh.

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 08:34 AM

The answer is to act like an adult and to only date people who also act like adults.

If you're involved, kool, the humane thing to do would be to shoot yourself.

A real man knows that a woman with kids is a package deal. If you can't handle it what does that say about you?

The humane thing to do with your attitude is to stay the fuck out of their life. I raised my son from the age of three and don't give a shit that I'm not the genetic father.

The Reckoning
11-12-2013, 09:01 AM
im never raising another man's kid unless i willingly adopt or we're somehow related.

Suspect
11-12-2013, 09:04 AM
koon is one of those wack decisions tbh

DJR210
11-12-2013, 09:07 AM
I see a lot of serious replies to a joke of a poster. /thread tbh.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 09:26 AM
i will never ever ever ever ever evvvvvverrrr, date a woman with kids. i mean, i would fck a broad with a kid but i will not handicap my life for someone else's rugrat. too much drama and i'm too young and flashy to be trying to be some kid's stepdaddy.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Interesting topic Kool…

First, one has to receive those children as if they are yours and understand that being a father to somebody else’s children is a lifetime commitment. It is not just about etch-a-sketch. It is about being active in their lives, playing with those kids, homework, Daddy Daughter Dances. When they get older it is about teaching them to drive, buying their 1st car, college tuition. It takes a strong man with self esteem to do these things.

Easier said than done I imagine. What happens when you give all your money, time, and love...only to hear dont discipline my child or you're not my daddy. The other guy will be happy if you take care of his responsibilities but will threaten to kill you if you reasonably spank the kid. Then when the kid grows up his loyalties will be with the biological in most cases. Now if the mother has my back and the father is paying a good deal in child support payments then it might work. But I'm with with Trill on this

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 10:19 AM
LOL Kool and Trill are idiots. First off, you need to get near the cooter before being able to marry a chick. Well, maybe step dad might be the ideal role for you too. She gets to bang other dudes while you two never get a taste.

Kool/Trill: "How am I this kid's stepdad when we've been married for 5 years and the kid is 3?"

Buddy Mignon
11-12-2013, 10:21 AM
My wife said the same thing, but she married me anyway and we are 11 1/2 years in with no regrets. My daughter was a toddler at the time.

Don't sell yourself short on a stereotype. You might miss out on someone great because of it.

Says the guy with bastard kids... :downspin:

Buddy Mignon
11-12-2013, 10:24 AM
No kids zone. I'd rather date a woman with herpes.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 10:26 AM
LOL Kool and Trill are idiots. First off, you need to get near the cooter before being able to marry a chick. Well, maybe step dad might be the ideal role for you too. She gets to bang other dudes while you two never get a taste.

Kool/Trill: "How am I this kid's stepdad when we've been married for 5 years and the kid is 3?"

nice try but i'm not knocking all of you who play the daddy role for someone else's kid. i get it. but that lifestyle isn't for me. there are plenty of men out here who are willing and ready to play daddy, just not ya boy.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 10:28 AM
I see a lot of serious replies to a joke of a poster. /thread tbh.

Sounds like you"re poor and live a very unhappy life. I'm very amused that you adore me

mrsmaalox
11-12-2013, 10:30 AM
A man should be serious, mature and understand the situation he is getting into (also the situation he is putting those children in). The problem is more dangerous for the woman with the kids; looking for a man who loves your kids as much as he loves you is ideal for the kids, but maybe not worth the risk of ending up as your kids' (especially daughters') prime example of failed relationships.

AntiChrist
11-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Don't shoplift the pooty.

Cool2LOVE
11-12-2013, 10:34 AM
If the woman is worth it, she's worth it. You man up and do what your supposed to do.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 10:38 AM
A man should be serious, mature and understand the situation he is getting into (also the situation he is putting those children in). The problem is more dangerous for the woman with the kids; finding a man who loves your kids as much as he loves you is ideal for the kids, but maybe not worth the risk of being your kids' (especially daughters') prime example of failed relationships.

Maloox I respect your view but there's not a man alive that will love your kids as much as he loves you. Remember that he's having sex with you. He's just putting up with the kids. Eventually he could learn to care for them but it takes awhile..

mrsmaalox
11-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Maloox I respect your view but there's not a man alive that will love your kids as much as he loves you. Remember that he's having sex with you. He's just putting up with the kids. Eventually he could learn to care for them but it takes awhile..

Yes I know, that's why I said it's the woman who needs to be careful about what she is doing to her kids.

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 10:43 AM
nice try but i'm not knocking all of you who play the daddy role for someone else's kid. i get it. but that lifestyle isn't for me. there are plenty of men out here who are willing and ready to play daddy, just not ya boy.

If you are as young as you say you are then no worries. You shouldn't even be thinking about marriage let alone being a step dad

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Easier said than done I imagine. What happens when you give all your money, time, and love...only to hear dont discipline my child or you're not my daddy. The other guy will be happy if you take care of his responsibilities but will threaten to kill you if you reasonably spank the kid. Then when the kid grows up his loyalties will be with the biological in most cases. Now if the mother has my back and the father is paying a good deal in child support payments then it might work. But I'm with with Trill on this

I agree that you and Trill shouldn't be fathers. Y'all suck on so many different levels that it would end badly, biological or not.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 10:46 AM

This question is specifically tailored for you...What if she pulled a Sandra Bullock and adopted a black or African baby...or better yet had a bi-racial son.. would you still feel so strongly. ;-)

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 10:48 AM
If you are as young as you say you are then no worries. You shouldn't even be thinking about marriage let alone being a step dad

i'm not. marriage is the furthest thing in my mind. i think too many people rush into getting married and starting a family without putting much thought into it.

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 10:49 AM
This question is specifically tailored for you...What if she pulled a Sandra Bullock and adopted a black or African baby...or better yet had a bi-racial son.. would you still feel so strongly. ;-)

Why would someone who is not in the public spotlight do that?

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I agree that you and Trill shouldn't be fathers. Y'all suck on so many different levels that it would end badly, biological or not.

i'm a great uncle so i think i would be a great father, word.

soon as CC saw the naps on that boy/girls head he would have turned on his heels and got the fuck outta dodge lol. aint no way in hell he would date a woman with a bi racial child.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 10:53 AM

I would actually be a great dad maybe that's why i dont have kids. The woman would have to bring a lot to the table if I accepted her with a kid...

And you need to calm down on all rage in your posts...sound like a typical tea party freak.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 10:57 AM

soon as CC saw the naps on that boy/girls head he would have turned on his heels and got the fuck outta dodge lol. aint no way in hell he would date a woman with a bi racial child.

Lmao....yet he tries to act with moral authority...his tea party friends would lynch him if he brought a black baby around..lol

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Why would someone who is not in the public spotlight do that?

Same reason you're chastising me about why a guy would accept a woman's kids as his own...Capish?

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 11:13 AM
I would actually be a great dad maybe that's why i dont have kids. The woman would have to bring a lot to the table if I accepted her with a kid...

And you need to calm down on all rage in your posts...sound like a typical tea party freak.

Rage??? :lmao

Just a statement of fact that you are a shithead.

clambake
11-12-2013, 11:19 AM
her kids......your kids. its not like you'd be in their life anyway.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 11:20 AM
:lmao

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=19058&dateline=1383529772

Nothing funny at all..I'm a very generous and kind person and when my friends need me I'm there...whether its to talk or if they need financial assitance. My parents raised me well...my only character flaw is my general disdain for Spur fan except Trill and Lebomb. Etc and my voracious sexual appetite

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Rage??? :lmao

Just a statement of fact that you are a shithead.

I bet you're a god fearing Christian aren't you...I'd dust your hide old man.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 11:24 AM
I would actually be a great dad
Yeah, you could teach your kids life skills such as collecting food stamps and applying for welfare....

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Same reason you're chastising me about why a guy would accept a woman's kids as his own...Capish?

Not at all the same but thanks for trying. Capisce?

RGMCSE
11-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Don't date skanky ass ghetto bitches son. And stop going to bars to find women. you can't go to no bar to find a nice woman. You gotta go to a nice place, a quiet place like a library, there's good women there and 'erm, church, they're good girls.

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 11:31 AM
her kids......your kids. its not like you'd be in their life anyway.

:lol

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 11:32 AM

You gonna teach him to play knockout?

naw, throw up tackle. why would i teach them to play knockout? they don't have to grow up doing everything uncle trill did.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Yeah, you could teach your kids life skills such as collecting food stamps and applying for welfare....

The welfare and foodstsmps worked for your hero Lebronze...I read reports his mom used to be on crack too.
Yet you're juggling his welfare nuts like a circus clown. ;-)

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 11:34 AM
so we just going to avoid kool's question, which was pretty damn good, of would you date a woman or man with a biracial child? to the posters who say they would date a person with children.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Btw, dating a woman with kids is basically being a cuck without the sex aspect, imho....

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2013, 11:38 AM
No, Trill. I'll admit prejudice there…that would be a no-no. I've been in a couple of these relationships (not biracial:lol), and it's hard to look at someone else's kids as anything other than expensive pets--but to be fair, both those relationships were very short and one of them it was understood that it's just another warm body hookup tbh

Al Koholik
11-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Don't date skanky ass ghetto bitches son. And stop going to bars to find women. you can't go to no bar to find a nice woman. You gotta go to a nice place, a quiet place like a library, there's good women there and 'erm, church, they're good girls.

What?! You judgemental sack of pigeon shit! What's wrong with bars? There are plenty of nice women at bars. I met my first three wives at a bar. Some of the classiest broads you'll ever meet.
The one that got away though... that little vixen Yvonne. I met her at a pub. We drank, we danced, we drank some more. I miss her. I miss her smell. I miss her taste. I miss the way she would crack me up by flossing with my pubes (they are a little long). I remember one time when I was eating chicken and it was a little raw. I took it right back to Church's and made them give me a whole new order. I even kept the one that wasn't fully cooked. Those bastards don't care when they make that shit.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Dude.. CC would fuck you up bro. And Trill at the same time.

In your fucking dreams...my squab game is tight and my MMA training is nothing but Ice. his military training wouldn't be enough. I'd die before I let a white boy kick my ass.

johnsmith
11-12-2013, 11:54 AM

Trill, while I'm sure you will do fine as a father, stop thinking that way. I thought the exact same way, "I'm around my nephews and nieces all the time and I seem to do fine with them, so parenting is probably pretty easy and I will do well at that too".

Seriously, I thought the exact same thing. I'm now 18 months into parenthood and shit is so much harder than I thought it would be. Being an Uncle doesn't come within a millionth as what it is to being a father.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 11:58 AM
so we just going to avoid kool's question, which was pretty damn good, of would you date a woman or man with a biracial child? to the posters who say they would date a person with children.

I confess this is the first thing I thought of when I read the question...:lol

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/pwn3d-owned-fail-part4-14.jpg?w=500&h=689

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Trill, while I'm sure you will do fine as a father, stop thinking that way. I thought the exact same way, "I'm around my nephews and nieces all the time and I seem to do fine with them, so parenting is probably pretty easy and I will do well at that too".

Seriously, I thought the exact same thing. I'm now 18 months into parenthood and shit is so much harder than I thought it would be. Being an Uncle doesn't come within a millionth as what it is to being a father.

i understand that and as much as i love my nieces and nephews, i can only deal with them for so long before i'm tired and send em back to their parents. i get that being a parent its a tough job and i'm not trying to compare the two. what i mean is, i have some experience dealing with children you genuinely love and care for, so the transition of being a parent wont be as hard for me as someone without that same experience.

johnsmith
11-12-2013, 12:01 PM
i understand that and as much as i love my nieces and nephews, i can only deal with them for so long before i'm tired and send em back to their parents. i get that being a parent its a tough job and i'm not trying to compare the two. what i mean is, i have some experience dealing with children you genuinely love and care for, so the transition of being a parent wont be as hard for me as someone without that same experience.

I don't know, maybe I guess.

I used to think that since I had two dogs that it somehow compared to parenting. Being a Dad sucks.......I mean, they're cute and all and they look like you and that's cool I suppose, but they're such a pain in the ass. And unlike a dog, I can't lock her in the bathroom and go out drinking for two days.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 12:02 PM
I confess this is the first thing I thought of when I read the question...:lol

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/pwn3d-owned-fail-part4-14.jpg?w=500&h=689

:lol i knew it! so if the woman was everything you wanted and when she finally lets you meet her son, he's bi racial and you drop her like a bad habit? that's foul, cc.

leemajors
11-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Uncle gets to spoil and leave, not really the same universe.

leemajors
11-12-2013, 12:08 PM

son or daughter?

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 12:08 PM
I don't know, maybe I guess.

I used to think that since I had two dogs that it somehow compared to parenting. Being a Dad sucks.......I mean, they're cute and all and they look like you and that's cool I suppose, but they're such a pain in the ass. And unlike a dog, I can't lock her in the bathroom and go out drinking for two days.

i empathize with you and every parent worldwide, fam. the look on my bro n sis's face sometimes is enough to tell me how stressful it is. which is why i am in no hurry to to give up all my time for that right now. i'm not getting anything from you that gives me the impression that you're not a good father. you mentioned you used to say "i'm gonna be a good father" like you're a bad dad now after the fact.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Your breath is foul Trill. All the race hate you spit? Please.

what race hate? i call people who shoot up schools, kill kids and rape children what they are. SAWM's. nothing racist about it.

The Gemini Method
11-12-2013, 12:09 PM
It's a tough slope to climb--my ex had a daughter and it was a ton of work to make the relationship work at the time. It was weird when there was drama between the ex and her baby daddy but the anger sex always seemed to make up for it in the end.

hehateme
11-12-2013, 12:13 PM
If you have to make a topic on a message board to ask this question then you are probably no where near ready to do anything except get your tip wet in some 14 year old transgender pussy.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 12:15 PM
SO what you're saying is... You believe if a White man is socially awkward that he shoots up schools,and rapes children?

your question has nothing to do with the thread topic. my inbox is open.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 12:29 PM
:lol i knew it! so if the woman was everything you wanted and when she finally lets you meet her son, he's bi racial and you drop her like a bad habit? that's foul, cc.

I didn't say that, asshole. GFY

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 12:33 PM
I didn't say that, asshole. GFY

okay, so would you date a woman with a biracial child? more specifically, a child with a black biological father. yes or no?

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 12:43 PM
okay, so would you date a woman with a biracial child? more specifically, a child with a black biological father. yes or no?

Hard to answer since I was never confronted with that choice. Actually at this point in time the whole concept of dating seems kind of alien.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Hard to answer since I was never confronted with that choice. Actually at this point in time the whole concept of dating seems kind of alien.

not hard to answer at all but i understand your trepidation.

benefactor
11-12-2013, 12:55 PM
A man should be serious, mature and understand the situation he is getting into (also the situation he is putting those children in). The problem is more dangerous for the woman with the kids; looking for a man who loves your kids as much as he loves you is ideal for the kids, but maybe not worth the risk of ending up as your kids' (especially daughters') prime example of failed relationships.
I agree...it's definitely more difficult for a woman with kids to find a man than it is for a man with kids to find a woman. The man with kids normally doesn't have full custody and the kid can slowly be worked into the relationship with the new woman without having to watch dad and stepmom go through the natural husband/wife process of learning each other for the first few years.

Honestly, my situation is pretty atypical. Our families already knew each other a little through mutual friends so my wife knew my parents/siblings were all good people(as did I with her family). Also, my daughters mom and I get along very well and are like minded on almost every issue surrounding her(one of those "we work much better together when we are not together" relationships). She had zero problems with my wife from the jump and she discovered pretty early on that my wife had no intentions of trying to replace her as mom...she was simply a third partner in the parenting equation. Lastly, my child has always been very respectful and well behaved. No lashing out or playing parent against parent or anything like that.

Even with all the great chemistry and the situation lining up well, I still waited a full year before marrying her. I would recommend at least this long...perhaps even longer...to anyone else thinking about settling down with someone with kids from a previous relationship as well.

ColinB
11-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Hit them little niggas with a freeze pop.

Spur-Addict
11-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Don't shoplift the pooty.

vW95YIpC6Rw

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 01:30 PM

I respect the Skin Heads more than I do you at least they're not afraid to admit what they are...you trying to evade the question is pointless I just find it amusing that tea party racists still try to find a shred of decency they can try and hold onto by playing the silent game...:lol

old and a coward

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Hit them little niggas with a freeze pop.

:lol yeah that'll work

The Reckoning
11-12-2013, 01:34 PM

brotha you'd know in a heartbeat you'd do the same. no frettin bout that.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Not at all the same but thanks for trying. Capisce?

please explain the lack of moral equivalence since I'm a dumb black guy...I need someone to spell it out for me

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 01:38 PM
brotha you'd know in a heartbeat you'd do the same. no frettin bout that.

nah. contrary to ST belief, i have no problem with women of any race. but i would never date a women with kids to ever be in that situation, but i digress.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 01:42 PM
nah. contrary to ST belief, i have no problem with women of any race. but i would never date a women with kids to ever be in that situation, but i digress.

that's the difference between how decent black folk raise their kids vs. typical whites....most blacks teach their kids love all people while I suspect most whites teach their kids love only those that look like you...the Mexicans and Asians just follow whatever the white man is teaching

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 01:47 PM
please explain the lack of moral equivalence since I'm a dumb black guy...I need someone to spell it out for me

What's the point?

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 01:48 PM
that's the difference between how decent black folk raise their kids vs. typical whites....most blacks teach their kids love all people while I suspect most whites teach their kids love only those that look like you...the Mexicans and Asians just follow whatever the white man is teaching

bigzak25
11-12-2013, 01:49 PM
If she's a dime you hit it for a while then make decisions as you go. At the end of the day, for the right woman, you have to love her and love her kids and just be the best dad that you can. A child's color don't matter, you just try to raise respectable kids.

Koolaid_Man
^ most blacks is accurate...

Trill Clinton

african americans are very open minded and welcoming of other races in our culture. when it comes to letting others into our culture and social norms, no one is as welcoming as blacks, word. at my family reunion, its not hard to see a some caucasian and hispanic people who've married into the family. no side eyes, evil stares or whispering about them at all. just genuine love and that is something we teach our children and from an early age.

FuzzyLumpkins
Trill and Kool making up cultural trends so as to race bait. How novel.

Now we just need kool to rip of ideas from landover again and we can be money.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 01:50 PM
I respect the Skin Heads more than I do you at least they're not afraid to admit what they are...you trying to evade the question is pointless I just find it amusing that tea party racists still try to find a shred of decency they can try and hold onto by playing the silent game...:lol

old and a coward

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Like I give a shit about the opinion or "respect" of a rancid piece of shit message board troll...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 01:52 PM
If she's a dime you hit it for a while then make decisions as you go. At the end of the day, for the right woman, you have to love her and love her kids and just be the best dad that you can. A child's color don't matter, you just try to raise respectable kids.

I could raise a child of any color or race...about 5 yrs ago I saw a white couple with 4 very little African boys...nappy head and all..I asked them were they the parents and they said yes..they adopted them...I was thinking to myself: "More power to ya"

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 01:53 PM
african americans are very open minded and welcoming of other races in our culture. when it comes to letting others into our culture and social norms, no one is as welcoming as blacks, word. at my family reunion, its not hard to see a some caucasian and hispanic people who've married into the family. no side eyes, evil stares or whispering about them at all. just genuine love and that is something we teach our children and from an early age.

So what the hell happened to you and Koolaid_man, you racist fucks.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Trill and Kool making up cultural trends so as to race bait. How novel.

Now we just need kool to rip of ideas from landover again and we can be money.

what is there to bait? blacks are more accepting of other cultures and i'm speaking from experience as a black male. i hope that doesn't bait someone to respond with some nonsense.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 01:56 PM

Like I give a shit about the opinion or "respect" of a rancid piece of shit message board troll...:lol

actually old man my intent "is" for you not to give a shit... my job is simply to expose you for what you are and make it plain for all to see what a racist and a coward you are...in your Christian heart you know I'm right I don't need public acknowledgement from you..you and I both know you have a bad heart..to be honest

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 01:56 PM

i'm not racist, just conscious.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:00 PM

Nary a racist bone in my body..I grew up around whites...but not the Texas variety. You guys are real creepy beer and chili eating rednecks...

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 02:04 PM
i always laugh when cc calls me racist when he spent several hours posting racist comments and stereotypical jokes in not one, not two, but three trayvon martin threads. dude is so low he finds time to insult and mock a dead child, disgusting.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:09 PM
i always laugh when cc calls me racist when he spent several hours posting racist comments and stereotypical jokes in not one, not two, but three trayvon martin threads. dude is so low he finds time to insult and mock a dead child, disgusting.

yep....dude has a bad and wicked heart and he knows it...people like him always keep their racist views just under the surface as to be accepted by those whites who've progressed beyond their animalistic instincts..

but just remember this Cosmic: "Just because a cannibal eats with a fork doesn't make it progress"

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Yes I know, that's why I said it's the woman who needs to be careful about what she is doing to her kids.

unless a man is physically abusing the kids I think most women will sacrifice the lack of real love the man gives the kids if the sex is good...right?

mrsmaalox
11-12-2013, 02:14 PM
unless a man is physically abusing the kids I think most women will sacrifice the lack of real love the man gives the kids if the sex is good...right?

Um no. Choosing the dick over her kids is about the worst thing a mother can do to her kids, imo

FuzzyLumpkins
11-12-2013, 02:18 PM
what is there to bait? blacks are more accepting of other cultures and i'm speaking from experience as a black male. i hope that doesn't bait someone to respond with some nonsense.

my race is better than your race!

FuzzyLumpkins
11-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Um no. Choosing the dick over her kids is about the worst thing a mother can do to her kids, imo

that completely depends on one's frame of reference.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:19 PM

I guess it's about perspectives...because I think only guys with kids will really get with a woman with kids anyways...it's rare a single guy will go for the ready made family and then the ensuing baby daddy drama...

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:21 PM
my race is better than your race!

God is likely black....Dark energy is black and it controls the universe....

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:21 PM

What was racist was your unqualified man love for black Saint Trayvon and Your irrational demonizing of the cuban guy. Your butthurt meltdown over the verdict was fucking epic...:lol

johnsmith
11-12-2013, 02:23 PM
son or daughter?

Daughter

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:24 PM

What was racist was your unqualified man love for black Saint Trayvon and Your irrational demonizing of the cuban guy. Your butthurt over the verdict was fucking epic...:lol

Tray wasn't a saint nor was he a criminal...Zim had a criminal history and record of attacking cops, beating women, and molesting kids...soon you'll be dead along with all the hateful teachings your parents left you with...

johnsmith
11-12-2013, 02:25 PM
i empathize with you and every parent worldwide, fam. the look on my bro n sis's face sometimes is enough to tell me how stressful it is. which is why i am in no hurry to to give up all my time for that right now. i'm not getting anything from you that gives me the impression that you're not a good father. you mentioned you used to say "i'm gonna be a good father" like you're a bad dad now after the fact.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a good father (I think), it's just far more difficult than I had anticipated.

Patience isn't high on my personality traits and I'm learning as I go.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 02:27 PM

What was racist was your unqualified man love for black Saint Trayvon and Your irrational demonizing of the cuban guy. Your butthurt meltdown over the verdict was fucking epic...:lol

me having love for a child who was gunned down is racist??? is my unqualified love for tray the same unqualified love you had for zimmerman? is that the reason you defended him so hard and drug tray's name through the mud so much???

notice how you described trayvon as "BLACK saint" lol just sad. as far as zimmerman, the guy had a criminal history and at least 2 felonies that his father help get rid of. there was nothing about him that i found endearing or worthy of my empathy. trayvon on the other hand was an honor student with his whole life ahead of him.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Tray wasn't a saint nor was he a criminal...Zim had a criminal history and record of attacking cops, beating women, and molesting kids...soon you'll be dead along with all the hateful teachings your parents left you with...

Thanks for proving my point you racist fuck.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm a good father (I think), it's just far more difficult than I had anticipated.

Patience isn't high on my personality traits and I'm learning as I go.

gotcha. well, that's good and i think you should give yourself some credit.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:30 PM

Thanks for proving my point you racist fuck.

nothing racist about it....just always glad to see people who contribute hate to our society no longer here...

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:30 PM
me having love for a child who was gunned down is racist??? is my unqualified love for tray the same unqualified love you had for zimmerman? is that the reason you defended him so hard and drug tray's name through the mud so much???

notice how you described trayvon as "BLACK saint" lol just sad. as far as zimmerman, the guy had a criminal history and at least 2 felonies that his father help get rid of. there was nothing about him that i found endearing or worthy of my empathy. trayvon on the other hand was an honor student with his whole life ahead of him.

Only in Trills fantasy world.

Your twisting and misrepresentation of FACTS is hilarious.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:32 PM
one thing about this CC character is he never likes to answer questions and often tries to the change subject and pivot...dude is an intellectual lite weight

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:34 PM

Only in Trills fantasy world.

Your twisting and misrepresentation of FACTS is hilarious.

no fact twisting there is proof of Zims criminal history...should I bring forth the Washington Times, ABC, CBS, Fox News, CNN reports of his documented assault on women, cops, and sexual abuse of a family member allegations...how perverted do you have to be to support this guy in the name of Gun rights?

you're such a loser Cosmic...and a waste of oxygen

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Actually I hope you live long enough to witness Obama transition BLACK POWER to Hilliary :lmao

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 02:36 PM
no fantasy, you stereotyped tray and made several racially insensitive comments about tray and african americans in THREE threads that dealt with racial profiling. you exposed yourself, doggie. i have no faith in the judicial/justice system. if oj, and casey anthony can be found not guilty then so can zimmerman. just sad to see people hide their true feelings behind FACTS even if the facts are bullshit. but i digress.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:39 PM
no fact twisting there is proof of Zims criminal history...should I bring forth the Washington Times, ABC, CBS, Fox News, CNN reports of his documented assault on women, cops, and sexual abuse of a family member allegations...how perverted do you have to be to support this guy in the name of Gun rights?

you're such a loser Cosmic...and a waste of oxygen

I said all along Zimmerman was an asshole but that he wasn't guilty of murder and the jury agreed.

The butthurt is strong in you and Trill.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:39 PM
no fantasy, you stereotyped tray and made several racially insensitive comments about tray and african americans in THREE threads that dealt with racial profiling. you exposed yourself, doggie. i have no faith in the judicial/justice system. if oj, and casey anthony can be found not guilty then so can zimmerman. just sad to see people hide their true feelings behind FACTS even if the facts are bullshit. but i digress.

CC is a very uneducated man...people like him come from the old white guard...living in the Nostalgia of the 1950's when everyone was oppressed cept the white man..it's like DOK said once these type of people riding around in old beat up raggedy ass trucks thinking they have it made by supporting republicans when they're only getting poorer by the day...it's sad

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:40 PM
I said all along Zimmerman was an asshole but that he wasn't guilty of murder and the jury agreed.

I am butthurt indeed..I wish I was there to defend Tray....I'd a pumped some serious led into Zim

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:41 PM

I may have made insensitive comments about you and Kool but that is because you are stupid assholes and not because you are black.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Trill? Who gets up after having his head repeatedly pound into a thick pavement over 20 times...I submit to you.... NO FUCKING ONE...CC and all those who believed this joke of a story are just disgustingly incorrigible..

white kid different view..trust me

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:45 PM
I may have made insensitive comments about you and Kool but that is because you are stupid assholes and not because you are black.

nothing you say to me is insensitive...you may be white but I'm in a higher social class...(well maybe not online) you're an old loser to me who thinks Jesus loves him :lol

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 02:46 PM

yea you did say zimmerman was an asshole, you also mentioned trayvon was as well. you keep comparing a grown man to a child. zimmerman wasn't the source of your vitriol, though. you saved that for trayvon, his parents, his family and other african americans who were emotionally invested in this case. i never denied being butthurt about trayvon's death, not that hard to show some empathy for me.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Trill? Who gets up after having his head repeatedly pound into a thick pavement over 20 times...I submit to you.... NO FUCKING ONE...CC and all those who believed this joke of a story are just disgustingly incorrigible..

Your stupid is showing again. The law clearly states that for self defense you don't have suffer mortal injury, you just have to fear mortal injury. That threshold applies in all 50 states.

BUUUUUUUUUUT HUUUUUUUUUURT!!!!!!!!

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:50 PM
yea you did say zimmerman was an asshole, you also mentioned trayvon was as well. you keep comparing a grown man to a child. zimmerman wasn't the source of your vitriol, though. you saved that for trayvon, his parents, his family and other african americans who were emotionally invested in this case. i never denied being butthurt about trayvon's death, not that hard to show some empathy for me.

Trayvon was a punk ass bitch just like you and your "knock out" buddies.

Two idiots met on a dark and rainy night and one of them went MMA on the other one and got shot for it. I don't have much empathy for either one of them TBH.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 02:51 PM

i guess being creepy and following strangers around at night is perfectly fine to some people. even after you call 911 to let them know lol. one thing CC did say that still makes me laugh till this day lmaooo...he said, he said lol damn. he said he would coach his children to tell a perfect stranger where they live and allow them to follow them home if they were in tray's situation:lmao when the story came out about zimmerman being a pedo and molesting his cousin, CC went into overdrive in his quest to defend zimmerman. i asked him what if his daughter was a victim of molestation by a family member and told him she had been molested, guess what CC said. He said he would tell her "prove it!":lmao got dayum. what a christian man, i can't believe we share the same faith, must be two sides.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:53 PM
i guess being creepy and following strangers around at night is perfectly fine to some people. even after you call 911 to let them know lol. one thing CC did say that still makes me laugh till this day lmaooo...he said, he said lol damn. he said he would coach his children to tell a perfect stranger where they live and allow them to follow them home if they were in tray's situation:lmao when the story came out about zimmerman being a pedo and molesting his cousin, CC went into overdrive in his quest to defend zimmerman. i asked him what if his daughter was a victim of molestation by a family member and told him she had been molested, guess what CC said. He said he would tell her "prove it!":lmao got dayum. what a christian man, i can't believe we share the same faith, must be two sides.

Can't believe you are still peddling that totally discredited "molestatiion" story....god, you ARE a dumb fuck.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Your stupid is showing again. The law clearly states that for self defense you don't have suffer mortal injury, you just have to fear mortal injury. That threshold applies in all 50 states.

BUUUUUUUUUUT HUUUUUUUUUURT!!!!!!!!

again you can't follow an argument you Jackass MORON!!!! the issue isn't the law rather it's the lie....let me try this again you dumb tea party freak: "Who gets up after having his head repeatedly pound into a thick pavement over 20 times"

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Can't believe you are still peddling that "molestatiion" story....god, you ARE a dumb fuck.

see:rollin

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:55 PM
again you can't follow an argument you Jackass MORON!!!! the issue isn't the law rather it's the lie....let me try this again you dumb tea party freak: "Who gets up after having his head repeatedly pound into a thick pavement over 20 times"

Who said 20 times except you, dumbfuck?

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:56 PM

CC is a real piece of work...they live in a world of make believe so as long as it fits their agenda....a coward of the highest order...but most of those repulican tea party types are...I wish one of them would run up on me like that...I can only wish...

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Who said 20 times except you, dumbfuck?

Zim's lawyer (if I'm not mistaken)

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Trayvon was a punk ass bitch just like you and your "knock out" buddies.

Two idiots met on a dark and rainy night and one of them went MMA on the other one and got shot for it. I don't have much empathy for either one of them TBH.

why was trayvon a punk ass bitch? any evidence or FACTS to back up your claim?

you mean a grown ass man who was living on his daddy's couch with his wife, profiled and stalked a kid on his way home to catch the rest of the all star game. if zimmerman didn't have a hard on for tray that night, none of this would have happened.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Zim's lawyer (if I'm not mistaken)

You are, as usual.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 03:00 PM

you mean a grown ass man who was living on his daddy's couch with his wife, profiled and stalked a kid on his way home to catch the rest of the all star game. if zimmerman didn't have a hard on for tray that night, none of this would have happened.

BUUUUUUUUUUUT HUUUUUUUURT!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 03:01 PM
parents, please don't take CC's advice. if your kids are approached by a stranger tell them to avoid the stranger and do not speak to them or allow them to follow you home. secondly, fathers. if you have a daughter and she makes an outcry of sexual abuse, please don't tell her "prove it". its very insensitive and shallow and is victim blaming at its finest. it may prevent your child from speaking out on any abuse in the future in fear that you won't believe her or she'll get blamed.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 03:01 PM

because he was black...I had to excoriate my long standing friend Cully over it. I hit with so many facts he refused to speak to me again...but you know that's again the difference with decent blacks...when someone is in the wrong we say it we don't hide behind race...take OJ for example I remember my grandma telling me yes he is guilty all day...and I've always believed it...just like Zim...his lies are so blatantly obvious...only a true racist and demonic heart would believe it

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 03:02 PM
LOL CC. You crazy, dog.

https://stefanbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/20371c03363d923cd5fbe32d854cda67.jpg

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 03:03 PM
parents, please don't take CC's advice. if your kids are approached by a stranger tell them to avoid the stranger and do not speak to them or allow them to follow you home. secondly, fathers. if you have a daughter and she makes an outcry of sexual abuse, please don't tell her "prove it". its very insensitive and shallow and is victim blaming at its finest. it may prevent your child from speaking out on any abuse in the future in fear that you won't believe her or she'll get blamed.

Go fuck yourself. And I never said what you are claiming, but feel free to waste all afternoon trying to find it.

BUUUUUUT HUUUUURT!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 03:03 PM

it's another blind eye moment for CC and his ilk..he hates blacks so much till he'd defend a sex molester over his daughter and allow that sex molester to follow her home..show you just how dark these people's hearts really are and why not everyone deserves to live

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 03:07 PM
because he was black...I had to excoriate my long standing friend Cully over it. I hit with so many facts he refused to speak to me again...but you know that's again the difference with decent blacks...when someone is in the wrong we say it we don't hide behind race...take OJ for example I remember my grandma telling me yes he is guilty all day...and I've always believed it...just like Zim...his lies are so blatantly obvious...only a true racist and demonic heart would believe it

yea i remember my mother telling me the same thing. she said oj is guilty as the day is long and he would rot in prison. well she was right about him rotting in prison but wrong about the verdict.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 03:07 PM
it's another blind eye moment for CC and his ilk..he hates blacks so much till he'd defend a sex molester over his daughter and allow that sex molester to follow her home..show you just how dark these people's hearts really are and why not everyone deserves to live

Hey dumbfuck. Answer four simple questions.

How old were the kids when this alleged molestation occurred?

What exactly was the molestation?

Who did the girl tell?

Why did she wait 20+ years and suddenly have the epiphany that she was molested when Zimmerman was on the national news every night?

leemajors
11-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Daughter

same here. mine is 8, she does great in school and whatever fits she has ever thrown have been on her mom's time.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Go fuck yourself. And I never said what you are claiming, but feel free to waste all afternoon trying to find it.

BUUUUUUT HUUUUURT!!!!!

uhhh yea you did and i'm not going to spend all afternoon finding it. i bookmarked the pages on my laptop and when i get home, i will gladly post it:toast you better get to searchin' and editing.

looks like you're in the clear lead for 'most likely to be a racist offline'

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 03:11 PM

Who did the girl tell?

Why did she wait 20+ years and suddenly have the epiphany that she was molested when Zimmerman was on the national news every night?

all victim blaming questions

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 03:13 PM

Who did the girl tell?

Dumb fuck? where did you graduate and what degrees do you hold?

I'm about to eat me a Fried Chicken and Watermelon Platter when I return we can discuss :hat

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 03:28 PM

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 03:29 PM
all victim blaming questions

duck and dodge

I'm just curious when two fully clothed prepubescent kids sneaking a mutually consented kiss behind the curtains in the living room became child molestation.

BUUUUUUUT HUUUUUURT!!!!!

I. Hustle
11-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Btw, dating a woman with kids is basically being a cuck without the sex aspect, imho....

How is it that you have only scored virgins? Or have you only ever been with one chick? I am just trying to understand your logic here.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 04:39 PM

Who did the girl tell?

The molested girl tells the story of what a perv he was:

"I would try to push him off, but he was bigger, stronger and older," she said during the interview conducted on March 20 a month after the shooting.

The woman, who contacted prosecutors after Martin's killing, said she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began. It continued until she was 16, she said.

Investigators asked the woman why she was coming forward now. "This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him," she replied.

The woman also told state investigators that she anonymously called Sanford police after Martin's death.
"I was afraid that he may have done something because the kid was black," the woman says on the recordings.

As for the molestation allegations, her family would get together with Zimmerman's at least once a year, she said. "Every time that we would go up there, I could just look at him and he would give me a certain look and I would just know it was going to happen when we got together for family gatherings. ... He just got this look in his eye like he was going to [molest me]."

The woman said she was not the only victim. "It's not just me that he would do these things to," she told investigators. But the other alleged victim would never come forward, Witness 9 said, declining to give investigators her name: "She said she would deny it either way."

"He was very charming and personable with everybody in the family," the woman said of Zimmerman. "But he was different behind closed doors with me. ... He was very intimidating."

She said one of the last incidents occurred when she was 16. Zimmerman, who had graduated from high school and moved to Florida with his family, massaged and kissed her, causing her to run out of the home. The woman said she eventually quit attending family functions if she thought he was going to be there.

"I couldn't take it," she said. "I didn't want to be around him anymore."

She said she eventually told her sister about her encounters with Zimmerman. The sister then told their parents.

The alleged victim said she and her parents tried to discuss the abuse with Zimmerman at a Lake Mary, Fla., restaurant in 2005. "He said, 'I'm sorry' and just got up and walked out."

this is just a start....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/zimmerman-witness-sexual-molestation-160900334.html

Prime difference -- > Trayvon walking home to watch a ball game at 16 while George Zimmerman was molesting and trying to fuck his cousins at 16...

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 04:39 PM
sorry for the derail. back on topic. to the posters who date or have dated men or women with children, would you date a woman if she had a bi racial child?

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 04:43 PM
if you ever want the stories of how Zim beat the shit out of his wife and attacked a police officer..just let me know

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 05:10 PM
if you ever want the stories of how Zim beat the shit out of his wife and attacked a police officer..just let me know

Yeah, why don't you post a copy of the police report where he beat the shit out of his wife.

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 05:24 PM
More coming but this is a start and let's not forget he recently got out of beating up his wife's father right after he was acquitted in Tray Tray's death...his soon to be ex wife refused to file after talking to Zim's lawyers..I wonder what they promised her....I will find the smoking gun...but this will work for now:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10894561-zimmerman-accused-of-domestic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 05:25 PM
what's interesting is why CC still defending this loser...classic racist mentality

DMC
11-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Kool I just checked my gmail and see you sent a friendship request. I wasn't ignoring you, just didn't see the request. If you need advice for your new twins, let me know.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 05:28 PM
what's interesting is why CC still defending this loser...classic racist mentality

I'm not defending him. Facts are facts. You are twisting them into pretzels. I just rebut them.

DMC
11-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Blacks Are More Likely to Be Racist, Poll Says

The Rasmussen Reports (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/%E2%80%8E) poll said that 37 percent of all American adults think that most African-Americans are racist. The poll states that 15 percent consider white Americans to be racist and 18 percent believe Latino Americans to be racist.

The poll also suggests that nearly two-thirds of adults in the country believe it is possible of people of different races to have an honest an open discussion about issues involving race. Twenty percent of respondents said they did not think it was possible to have such an open conversation, with 16 percent being undecided.

The results of the survey come at a time where there have been significant national conversations and coverage of news stories where race has played a major role. This includes the trial of George Zimmerman (http://www.infoplease.com/biography/var/georgezimmerman.html) in the death of Trayvon Martin (http://www.bet.com/topics/t/trayvon-martin.html%E2%80%8E) as well as the Supreme Court decision that ended (http://www.bet.com/news/national/2013/06/25/supreme-court-strikes-down-key-part-of-voting-rights-act.html) some key provisions in the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

The survey represented the views of 1,000 adults and was conducted between July 1 and 2.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2013/07/12/blacks-are-more-likely-to-be-racist-poll-by-conservative-group-says.html

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 05:31 PM
More coming but this is a start and let's not forget he recently got out of beating up his wife's father right after he was acquitted in Tray Tray's death...his soon to be ex wife refused to file after talking to Zim's lawyers..I wonder what they promised her....I will find the smoking gun...but this will work for now:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10894561-zimmerman-accused-of-domestic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer

Like I said, no proof of spouse abuse. Restraining orders against each other are common in divorces. Bring proof, not unsubstantiated allegations or shut the fuck up.

CosmicCowboy
11-12-2013, 05:33 PM

No, I just don't like stupid people making statements as fact that they can't prove are fact. The fact that the stupid person is black in this case is not racism.

Trill Clinton
11-12-2013, 05:46 PM

duck and dodge

I'm just curious when two fully clothed prepubescent kids sneaking a mutually consented kiss behind the curtains in the living room became child molestation.

BUUUUUUUT HUUUUUURT!!!!!

Yeah, why don't you post a copy of the police report where he beat the shit out of his wife.

I'm not defending him. Facts are facts. You are twisting them into pretzels. I just rebut them.

Like I said, no proof of spouse abuse. Restraining orders against each other are common in divorces. Bring proof, not unsubstantiated allegations or shut the fuck up.

No, I just don't like stupid people making statements as fact that they can't prove are fact. The fact that the stupid person is black in this case is not racism.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2v366fm.png

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Kool I just checked my gmail and see you sent a friendship request. I wasn't ignoring you, just didn't see the request. If you need advice for your new twins, let me know.

/post