PDA

View Full Version : Week 10 Black QB Report Card w/ Midterm Grades

Chief Brody
11-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Well folks, Week 10 for the BQ was about as successful as the Tuskegee Experiments. The weekly grades are shown in the old format. Midterm Grade attached at the end.

The Good:

Russell Wilson: Even when you're dealt pocket rockets, you still have to make sure not to fold the hand, I guess. Props to RW for riding his aces. After all elite black QB's don't grow on trees, but they certainly swing from them. Week 10: A-. Midterm: B

The Bad:

Cawnbread: Really neat stats--all accrued in the first half. He did NOTHING in the 2nd half when his team needed a leader to step up. Some people will blame Garcon--the same Garcon who made wild, body-contorting receptions for the win against San Diego the previous week. Such is life for the BQ apologist, I suppose. Grade: C+. Midterm: D

The Ugly:

Kraep and Cum (combined): That's basically what this game looked like…a giant shit and cum puddle, one you'd find in the back of any NYC taxi. Get a load of this combined effort: 27/54, 260 yds, 0 td's, 2 ints, 1 fumble, and 10 sacks. It was impossible to watch this game w/o at least 6 beers and 2 vicodin. Stanley Kubrick could've had Malcolm McDowell watch these BQ's instead in Clockwork Orange with his eyelids pried open…the scene would've been much more believable imo. Both Cum and Kraep get an F for their performance.

Kraep's Midterm: D
Cum's Midterm: C

Terrelle Pryor: Not much left to say about him…Al Davis still haunts this franchise. Grade: F. Midterm: C-

EJ Manuel: This one hurts. It's akin to finding out your son is gay, tbh. That painful moment when your supposed franchise QB has 79 passing yds and 2 TO's halfway through the 4th quarter. I'm sure his future is bright, though. Grade: F. Midterm: D

Seneca Wallace: Props to him for knowing he's in over his head and faking an injury. For that he earns a C

DNP:

Jason Campbell - The Black Panthers must be exhilarated that he's coming back this week to restore some dignity to the BQ. JC can put the Browns in the playoff hunt with a sweep of Cincy next week. Midterm: A

Dog Electrocuter: Will Chip Kelly trip over his own dick and put him back in? If he does, the locker room leaders need to step up and take Vick out--should only require one form-tackle to break his ribs, tear his hamstring, and give him a concussion. F and F

Josh Freeman: Happy trails, Chia-head. You'll always have 2010. F

Geno Smith: Anyone else feel cheated that we didn't get to see Curious Geno this week?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 10:54 AM
@ Cum and Kraep... it's called GOOD defenses you're playing a against... you know... something the Patriots haven't yet faced

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 10:58 AM
It's actually called Cum folding against any team with a pulse per the usual and Kaep regressing into the clipboard holder he was meant to be, tbh....

jeebus
11-12-2013, 11:22 AM
DNP:

Jason Campbell - The Black Panthers must be exhilarated that he's coming back this week to restore some dignity to the BQ. JC can put the Browns in the playoff hunt with a sweep of Cincy next week. Midterm: A

Dog Electrocuter: Will Chip Kelly trip over his own dick and put him back in? If he does, the locker room leaders need to step up and take Vick out--should only require one form-tackle to break his ribs, tear his hamstring, and give him a concussion. F and F

Geno Smith: Anyone else feel cheated that we didn't get to see Curious Geno this week?

:lmao :tu

The Gemini Method
11-12-2013, 11:43 AM
haha...the Geno Smith and Josh Freeman remarks!

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-12-2013, 11:56 AM
:lmao

Holden_Caulfield
11-12-2013, 01:07 PM
wilson using his native american roots to never bet against the house :tu

AchillesHeel
11-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Dog Electrocuter :lmao

Thread always delivers

symple19
11-12-2013, 01:30 PM
:lol

Brazil
11-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks CB, great read per par

Robz4000
11-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Solid report once again :tu

:lol at the Ugly and Curious Geno

spurraider21
11-12-2013, 02:42 PM
:tu

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 02:57 PM
The Buffalo Bills.... where rebuilding is measured in decades. EJ Manuel is a flat out joke but he's very characteristic of a Bills draft pick.

Chief Brody
11-12-2013, 03:16 PM
The Buffalo Bills.... where rebuilding is measured in decades. EJ Manuel is a flat out joke but he's very characteristic of a Bills draft pick.

"The Celtics will beat the Heat."

"The Bulls will beat the Heat."

:(

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Aren't you the faggot who swore that LeBron would never ring as the first option? :lol

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 03:37 PM
"The Celtics will beat the Heat."

"The Bulls will beat the Heat."

:(

"Ryan Fitzpatrick is the real deal."

"The Buffalo Bills will win the Super Bowl."

:wow

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2013, 03:43 PM
You took those at face value?:rollin

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Aren't you the faggot who swore that LeBron would never ring as the first option? :lol

I swore you couldn't build your team around Lebron to win a ring. Lebron is the "help" on the heat. If it wasn't for the Heat's three point barrage vs the Thunder, there wuld be no ring no' 1. If there was no Ray Allen in Game 6 to save Lebron's bacon, there would be no ring no. 2. I think your getting caught up in empty stats where Lebron fills the stat sheet. He had plenty of those in Cleveland.

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2013, 03:47 PM
So you're sticking to your shitty takes?:lol

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Some of us stick with our shitty takes while others backtrack after making shitty takes because of sheer embarrassment. I guess I'm the former.

Aus10
11-12-2013, 04:29 PM
:lol :tu

resistanze
11-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Some of us stick with our shitty takes while others backtrack after making shitty takes because of sheer embarrassment. I guess I'm the former.

:lmao I actually lol'd

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2013, 05:05 PM
:lmao I actually lol'd

I don't think that came out the way he planned:lol

The Gemini Method
11-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Yo DD...Are you sold on EJ Manuel being the franchise QB? With him being banged up already, do you see him being alive for the long haul?

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Nah...i would be going on nothing but blind faith to say otherwise. Fortunately though, when you're used to a shitty team and QB play you tend to be more grounded when assessing things. He's already having knee problems and he hasn't even started half a season...furthermore, he's slow as shit in his progressions. He'll get the obligatory 2-3 years and ultimately amount to nothing.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 06:06 PM
I swore you couldn't build your team around Lebron to win a ring. Lebron is the "help" on the heat. If it wasn't for the Heat's three point barrage vs the Thunder, there wuld be no ring no' 1. If there was no Ray Allen in Game 6 to save Lebron's bacon, there would be no ring no. 2. I think your getting caught up in empty stats where Lebron fills the stat sheet. He had plenty of those in Cleveland.
You are absolutely retarded :lol

Only two players have ever led an entire Finals series in points, assists, and steals: Magic Johnson in 1987, and LeBron James in 2013.... pretty sure that shows LeBron was carrying the Heat as opposed to being "the help," dumbass.... you really should consider dropping your blind hate and actually watching him play, tbh :lol

jeebus
11-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Could Dog Electrocutor be David Motari's idol?

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2013, 06:10 PM
:lmao wow..

I wonder how the Heat got those 3-point looks, it couldn't be because of a certain player attracting the attention of the opposing defense, hmm..God, tbh..

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 06:20 PM
:lmao wow..

I wonder how the Heat got those 3-point looks, it couldn't be because of a certain player attracting the attention of the opposing defense, hmm..God, tbh..

Yeah, Dwayne Wade and Chris bosh. Everybody knows that. Where the Fvck is your power rankings. I'd like to see how your going to slight the Panthers for the upteenth week in a row.

I can't wait for your take on EJ Manuel. That should be priceless.

Floyd Pacquiao
11-12-2013, 06:22 PM
You are absolutely retarded :lol

Only two players have ever led an entire Finals series in points, assists, and steals: Magic Johnson in 1987, and LeBron James in 2013.... pretty sure that shows LeBron was carrying the Heat as opposed to being "the help," dumbass.... you really should consider dropping your blind hate and actually watching him play, tbh :lol
Make that 3 players, Tim Duncan led the 03 Spurs in points, assists, rebounds and blocks.:p:

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2013, 06:24 PM
This dude reminds me of pgardn in the Political/Sputs forum...just double down on your shitty takes and hope for the best.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Yeah, Dwayne Wade and Chris bosh. Everybody knows that. Where the Fvck is your power rankings. I'd like to see how your going to slight the Panthers for the upteenth week in a row.

I can't wait for your take on EJ Manuel. It should be priceless.
This faggot was probably slitting his wrists when LeBron took his headband off and led the Heat back into the game during 6 :lol

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 06:28 PM
This faggot was probably slitting his wrists when LeBron took his headband off and led the Heat back into the game during 6 :lol

With Duncan on the bench. That says a lot. How about the final few minutes where he turned the ball over on consecutive possession, then bricked a game tying three so bad, that the Heat were able to get the long rebound and Allen was able to save Lebron's bacon.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 06:39 PM
With Duncan on the bench.
Wrong, dumbass.... one of the pivotal plays of LeBron's 4th-quarter run was when he blocked Duncan, tbh :lol

How about the final few minutes where he turned the ball over on consecutive possession, then bricked a game tying three so bad, that the Heat were able to get the long rebound and Allen was able to save Lebron's bacon.
How about the clutch three LeBron made with 20 seconds left in regulation? How about the 32/11/10 triple double he put up in that game, with 16 of those points coming in the 4th quarter? How about all the jumpers he drilled on your ass in Game 7?

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Wrong, dumbass.... one of the pivotal plays of LeBron's 4th-quarter run was when he blocked Duncan, tbh :lol

How about the clutch three LeBron made with 20 seconds left in regulation? How about the 32/11/10 triple double he put up in that game, with 16 of those points coming in the 4th quarter? How about all the jumpers he drilled on your ass in Game 7?

The run came with Duncan on the bench. How about 11-26 FG 1-5 3FG 6 TO's -1 +/-. That's a kobesque performance if I've ever seen one.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 06:50 PM
The run came with Duncan on the bench.
Would be pretty hard for LeBron to block Duncan from the bench, tbh....

How about 11-26 FG 1-5 3FG 6 TO's -1 +/-. That's a kobesque performance if I've ever seen one.
No, a Kirby-esque performance would be more like 6-24 and nowhere near 30, 11, and 10, while quitting and getting ready to throw his teammates under the bus, tbh....

:lol Using one-game +/- as if it's somehow a meaningful stat

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Would be pretty hard for g
LeBron to block Duncan from the bench, tbh....

No, a Kirby-esque performance would be more like 6-24 and nowhere near 30, 11, and 10, while quitting and getting ready to throw his teammates under the bus, tbh....

:lol Using one-game +/- as if it's somehow a meaningful stat

His only block of the game. I wouldn't get two high and mighty over it. Lebron had his shit blocked twice in that game. And he reached 30+ points because of some peculiar bail out calls that put him at the line. Not really to be unexpected though.

Lol, making the highlight of Lebron's finals appearance the block on a 37 year old Duncan. You should feel so proud.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 07:02 PM
His only block of the game. I wouldn't get two high and mighty over it. Lebron had his shit blocked twice in that game. And he reached 30+ points because of some peculiar bail out calls that put him at the line. Not really to be unexpected though.
:lol Keep crying, faggot.... the Heat set the record for least free throw attempts in a 7-game Finals, but yeah, the refs were totally bailing them out....

Lol, making the highlight of Lebron's finals appearance the block on a 37 year old Duncan. You should feel so proud.
No, this was the highlight of LeBron's Finals appearance:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818293/takethathaters.gif

dirkdirkastan
11-12-2013, 07:06 PM
This dude reminds me of pgardn in the Political/Sputs forum...just double down on your shitty takes and hope for the best.

Are you still tappin Ralph Wilson's ass son? You have to let them go. Nobody circles the wagon like dem Buffalo Bills.

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 07:11 PM
:lol Keep crying, faggot.... the Heat set the record for least free throw attempts in a 7-game Finals, but yeah, the refs were totally bailing them out....

No, this was the highlight of LeBron's Finals appearance:

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818293/takethathaters.gif
He was 9-12 in game 6. Yes, he was bailed on a number of occasions. The Spurs thought of Lebron so much, they decided to single cover him for most of the series.

Nice Gif of Lebron, the baggage carrier.

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2013, 07:11 PM
I'll ditch them when they complete the move to Toronto

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 07:12 PM
:lol Still salty that LeBron left your dump of a city
:lol LeBron = two alpha ringsPERIOD

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 07:14 PM
:lol Still salty that LeBron left your dump of a city
:lol LeBron = two alpha ringsPERIOD

Why does Lebron have two trophies? Did he STEAL Ray allen's? I told you he was all about stats.

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Why does Lebron have two trophies?
Because he's led the Heat to two championships as the alpha.... earned, not given, son....

http://counterkicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nike-lebron-james-earned-not-given-miami-heat-2012-nba-champions-2.jpg

The Gemini Method
11-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Man, take your bball arguments upstairs. Toronto Bills is a no-go for you, DD?

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Because he's led the Heat to two championships as the alpha.... earned, not given, son....

http://counterkicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/nike-lebron-james-earned-not-given-miami-heat-2012-nba-champions-2.jpg

So it is all about Lebron, not the role players who knocked down shot after shot against Oklahoma City or Ray Allen who kept the series alive for the Heat. Last I checked basketball is a team sport. Besides when Duncan won in 2007, I didn't see him walking around with Four trophies.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 07:22 PM
I love how CN tries to justify LeBron being the alpha yet in the finals 40 secs he missed 3 threes (one air all) and had 2 turnovers which gave the Spurs the lead. Not to mention he let Parker hit a step back 3 in his face

CN wants to believe he is better than MJ but MJ averaged 41 ppg in the finals and went 6-0 in finals. LeJoke won't even lead them to the finals this year and I can't wait to bump this

resistanze
11-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Hoops Czar, stop it. I thought your previous post was self-depreciating humor but doubling down on shit takes is not the way to go.

jeebus
11-12-2013, 07:23 PM
stop ruining the nfl forum with nba forum faggotry tbh.

The Gemini Method
11-12-2013, 07:23 PM
stop ruining the nfl forum with nba forum faggotry tbh. I will retract the whole wanting to punch you in the face Jeebs. tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 07:24 PM
The Spurs couldn't get that last rebound cause that horrendous hairline blinded them and caused Manu to flop.

Hoops Czar

The Bills have a ten year agreement to stay in Buffalo. After that, they're gone. It wouldn't even surprise me if their is an opt out clause upon Wilson's death.

Clipper Nation
So it is all about Lebron, not the role players who knocked down shot after shot against Oklahoma City or Ray Allen who kept the series alive for the Heat. Last I checked basketball is a team sport. Besides when Duncan won in 2007, I didn't see him walking around with Four trophies.
Nearly everyone on the rosters have contributed, but LeBron is undeniably the leader and alpha dog of the Heat, tbh.... when No Lyfe Faggot is the only one backing you up, you know your take is shitty :lol

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Hoops Czar, stop it. I thought your previous post was self-depreciating humor but doubling down on shit takes is not the way to go.

I can stoop down to anyone's level, tbh. Right now, I'm on the basement floor.

DeadlyDynasty
11-12-2013, 07:28 PM

Nope...i don't do Canada. I'll root for my hometown Ravens fulltime at that point. Partial to the G-men out of the NFC since their 2007 douchebag-conquering playoff run. Needless to say I thought the last 2 playoffs were fun to watch.

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Nearly everyone on the rosters have contributed, but LeBron is undeniably the leader and alpha dog of the Heat, tbh.... when No Lyfe Faggot is the only one backing you up, you know your take is shitty :lol

All I hear is Quack, Quack.

The Gemini Method
11-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Nope...i don't do Canada. I'll root for my hometown Ravens fulltime at that point. Partial to the G-men out of the NFC since their 2007 douchebag-conquering playoff run. Needless to say I thought the last 2 playoffs were fun to watch. Word. That 2007 season was epic--can't stand Boston sports teams having success (though I'm usually not one to really hold a grudge...and its the Laker fan in me) and winning on the Ravens' success was bonus last year. Will be interesting as Ralph Wilson is one of the last remaining old school owners as to where they'll be after the aforementioned 10-year contract is up. I'm waiting for a team out here but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Wonder how Jameis Winston will fare in the NFL...

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-12-2013, 07:49 PM

Hoops Czar is a butthurt Cavs fan :lol

Clipper Nation
11-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Hoops Czar is a butthurt Cavs fan :lol
Tbh, he's also a GNSF who routinely melts down about the Spurs' front office upstairs :lol

chunticakes
11-12-2013, 07:57 PM
soooo....black quarterbacks...gotta love them huh?

Hoops Czar
11-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Tbh, he's also a GNSF who routinely melts down about the Spurs' front office upstairs :lol
Have you looked in the mirror their chuckles, while on the subject of GNSF's. Over 16,000 post in roughly two years and still unnoticed.

What are you doing wrong?

J.T.
11-12-2013, 09:38 PM

There's nothing to be gained from sticking with a shitty take, though. Absolutely nothing. It's like someone who says they'd quit smoking if it didn't mean having to give up cigarette breaks at work. There's no shame in admitting you're wrong. People are wrong every fucking day of their lives. You're going to be wrong about sports takes, and you're going to be wrong about them often. Look at Cowboy Fan. That guy's been wrong on his football takes since 1996.

TE
11-12-2013, 09:43 PM
You're going to be wrong about sports takes, and you're going to be wrong about them often. Look at Cowboy Fan. That guy's been wrong on his football takes since 1996.
Nah, I've been right about this team since I could understand what winning football is. They've predictably been shit ever since, tbh.

ElNono
11-13-2013, 12:20 AM
tbh, I don't even watch NFL games but religiously check out both this and Harlem's rankings... :tu to both, highly entertaining read

jag
11-15-2013, 09:31 AM
Well folks, Week 10 for the BQ was about as successful as the Tuskegee Experiments. The weekly grades are shown in the old format. Midterm Grade attached at the end.

The Good:

Russell Wilson: Even when you're dealt pocket rockets, you still have to make sure not to fold the hand, I guess. Props to RW for riding his aces. After all elite black QB's don't grow on trees, but they certainly swing from them. Week 10: A-. Midterm: B

The Bad:

Cawnbread: Really neat stats--all accrued in the first half. He did NOTHING in the 2nd half when his team needed a leader to step up. Some people will blame Garcon--the same Garcon who made wild, body-contorting receptions for the win against San Diego the previous week. Such is life for the BQ apologist, I suppose. Grade: C+. Midterm: D

The Ugly:

Kraep and Cum (combined): That's basically what this game looked like…a giant shit and cum puddle, one you'd find in the back of any NYC taxi. Get a load of this combined effort: 27/54, 260 yds, 0 td's, 2 ints, 1 fumble, and 10 sacks. It was impossible to watch this game w/o at least 6 beers and 2 vicodin. Stanley Kubrick could've had Malcolm McDowell watch these BQ's instead in Clockwork Orange with his eyelids pried open…the scene would've been much more believable imo. Both Cum and Kraep get an F for their performance.

Kraep's Midterm: D
Cum's Midterm: C

Terrelle Pryor: Not much left to say about him…Al Davis still haunts this franchise. Grade: F. Midterm: C-

EJ Manuel: This one hurts. It's akin to finding out your son is gay, tbh. That painful moment when your supposed franchise QB has 79 passing yds and 2 TO's halfway through the 4th quarter. I'm sure his future is bright, though. Grade: F. Midterm: D

Seneca Wallace: Props to him for knowing he's in over his head and faking an injury. For that he earns a C

DNP:

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Dramatic-Slow-Motion-Clap.gif

The Black QB Report Card is currently the best thread series on the Spurstalks.

Bill_Brasky
11-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Jason Campbell really has been the most impressive black QB to me. sometimes i even forget he's black the way he sticks in the pocket.

BUMP
11-15-2013, 11:01 AM

I think the right move would've been just to laugh it off, chalk up a L, burn the game tape, and move on. I can't believe you're holding on for dear life :lol

Creepn
11-15-2013, 12:06 PM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Dramatic-Slow-Motion-Clap.gif

The Black QB Report Card is currently the best thread series on the Spurstalks.

Why you use that gif? That guy would riddle DD with bullet holes and use the holes to smoke weed out of it.

Creepn
11-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Jason Campbell really has been the most impressive black QB to me. sometimes i even forget he's black the way he sticks in the pocket.

Sometimes I forget Andrew Luck is white the way he runs out of the pocket to get things done.

jag
11-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Why you use that gif? That guy would riddle DD with bullet holes and use the holes to smoke weed out of it.

Even that elderly black man can respect DD's hustle.

tlongII
11-15-2013, 05:27 PM
Don't know how you can give Russell Wilson less than A- for his performance to date. The dude is unbelievable. I'm old so he reminds me of Fran Tarkenton. Only he's better. He's the best QB the Seahawks have ever had which is admittedly not saying much. I think he'll be in the Hall though.

Bill_Brasky
11-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Sometimes I forget Andrew Luck is white the way he runs out of the pocket to get things done.

best monkeyballer in the game!

DeadlyDynasty
11-16-2013, 01:13 PM
Something's come over the Seahawks offense the last 6 quarters-,they look elite and unstoppable. Can't quite put my finger on it