PDA

View Full Version : Weekly pitbull mauling......owners fault again

lebomb
11-12-2013, 11:53 AM
This 65yr old lady should not have raised this beast to fight. Its all her fault. :rolleyes

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/Pit-bull-bites-off-Conn-owner-s-arms-4977491.php

WILTON, CONN. — A 65 year-old woman lost one arm and part of the other when she was attacked by her pit bull Monday, police said.

Anne Murray was found underneath a vehicle in her driveway, trying to protect herself from additional injuries, said Lt. Donald Wakeman, the Wilton Police Department spokesman.

The first arriving officer, Captain John Lynch, determined that the dog was an immediate threat to the victim, the officer and residents who had stopped, and Lynch shot and killed the dog, Wakeman said. The pit bull's remains will be tested for rabies at a state lab, officials said.

In additional to the loss of a limb, Murray had other bite wounds all over her body, Wakeman said. She was brought by ambulance to Norwalk Hospital where she is in stable condition.

Wilton is a town of nearly 17,000 residents approximately 50 miles northeast of New York Ci

CubanSucks
11-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Testing for rabies. Regardless, I'd like to see the conditions the dog lived in. Nice try with the hyperbole, dumb coon :wakeup

mrsmaalox
11-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Where did it say she raised the dog to fight?

lebomb
11-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Where did it say she raised the dog to fight?

It doesnt...........but idot cocksuckers like CubanSuckscock will say the dog was raised wrong.

mrsmaalox
11-12-2013, 12:36 PM
It doesnt...........but idot cocksuckers like CubanSuckscock will say the dog was raised wrong.

Ah, so you made it up :rolleyes

CubanSucks
11-12-2013, 01:13 PM

Raised wrong =/= raised to fight. That's hyperbole, coon

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2013, 01:14 PM
:lol Anne Murray..

DMC
11-12-2013, 11:21 PM
:lol Anne Murray..

That's what she gets for releasing a shitty "Best Hits" album.

mrsmaalox
11-13-2013, 12:28 AM
That's what she gets for releasing a shitty "Best Hits" album.

I frequently play the "Snowbird" song, in honor of my mother :)