PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Rondo, Parker, or CP3

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-12-2013, 12:43 PM
I consider these three point guards to be the best in the league. Westbrook is a scrub. They might not be as successful without him, but I still don't think he deserves to be labeled elite yet.

Who do you think is the best?

Otaku
11-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Lillard :rollin

hater
11-12-2013, 12:50 PM
depends what flavor of team you have:
Euro/Strategic: Parker
Defensive: Rondo
Monkeyballers galore: CP3

apalisoc_9
11-12-2013, 01:02 PM
In order

1. Parker
2. Parker
3. Parker

Lol at Cp0. lol at rondo

HarlemHeat37
11-12-2013, 01:08 PM
:lol Rondo being anywhere near this discussion..

AchillesHeel
11-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Calling Alpha a scrub, but having Rondo in the poll :lmao

Killakobe81
11-12-2013, 01:15 PM
My first reaction says Paul, he does more night in night out ... but despite what the "clutch stats" say ... with a game on the line I would rather have Parker.

Brazil
11-12-2013, 01:28 PM
the fuck rondo is doing in that conversation ?

Cp3 was clearly the best PG in the league, after his injury he lost a bit of a step (we will see this year), that's closer now. He is the one who has the potential to put an end to DoK theory: I believe he is more difficult to content due to his larger range. Nevertheless, for 12,5 M per year I think Parker is a good bargain and an awesome fit for the Spurs.

Rogue
11-13-2013, 04:51 AM
CP is the absolute No.1 with no close runner-up imho. TP is great too but I doubt if he can function so well on any team outside of San Antonio, scoring-first PG who would struggle to create chances for teammates without the white-headed man standing at the sideline directing the game. Rondo needs to develop a solid mid-range jumper to be even considered a candidate imho.

TDMVPDPOY
11-13-2013, 05:09 AM
the fuck rondo is doing in that conversation ?

Cp3 was clearly the best PG in the league, after his injury he lost a bit of a step (we will see this year), that's closer now. He is the one who has the potential to put an end to DoK theory: I believe he is more difficult to content due to his larger range. Nevertheless, for 12,5 M per year I think Parker is a good bargain and an awesome fit for the Spurs.

cp3 peaked already when he was with the NOH, now he just pad his stats against shitty teams, but when his up against another top5 pg he shits the bed....just like deron

tp is overrated and exposed last 2 seasons with his mvp aspirations going to his head...fck him and his continuous possessions chucking up bricks when he sees either ginoboli or duncan having a monster game he feels the need to ball hog to be on the same page...once again fuck him

rondo is nothing but a statpadder, but he does rock up for games against top pgs of the league...his offensive game is nothing to boast about, very limited as a scorer...

theres really not a standout pg, everyone has weaknesses and h2h certain players own another player who owns another player....