PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: ***Breaking News***: MJ Turns To Magic For Advice On Gay Sex

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2013, 06:05 PM
:p:

Insiders say Michael was so im*pressed with the way that Magic, 54, handled the situation, he’s leaning on the former Los Angeles Lakers star for support.

“Michael is having mixed emotions that his only daughter could be gay,” an insider revealed. “Michael loves all of his kids unconditionally, but he was shocked to find out about Jasmine. He never saw it coming.

“Michael and (his ex-wife) Juanita are both at a loss, and they’re con*cerned about how this will affect Jasmine’s future.”
A junior at Syracuse University, Jasmine recently posted pictures of herself and Carmen Tyson-Thom*as, a former Syracuse basketball player rumored to be her girlfriend, on Instagram, saying: “This little closet is holding me back.”

According to the insider, Magic told Michael to “just love her and to let her know that she owes it to herself to be 100 percent genuine and to live her life to the fullest.”

The former Chicago Bull, 50, also has two grown sons from his marriage to Juanita. But Michael, who wed model Yvette Prieto in April, admitted to Magic that he had always looked forward to walking Jasmine down the aisle one day and to seeing her have children.

“Magic told him all of those things can still happen for Jasmine,” the insider added. “It just might not be with a man.”

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/gaykidss_zpsa7e8d75d.png

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/jordan3_zps0d09e673.jpg

http://bossip.com/837175/gay-celeb-seeds-michael-jordan-asks-magic-johnson-for-advice-on-dealing-with-lesbian-daughter/

DMC
11-12-2013, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.

kamikazi_player
11-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Yeah, I made a mistake. What else is new? All the Dirk and Mav haters are jizzing tonight. I just took a xanax so I'm kind of mellowing down. And I've recently started to reconsider suicide. And before you bitch me out or call me a pussy, this has nothing to do with the Mavs. I'm miserable right now in my life and I'm starting to come to a breaking point. I'm stuck at a dead end job with shitty pay and I get treated like a piece of shit too there. No respect at all. I am a hopeless piece of shit and prick. I wasted 5 and a half years in college in the hopes of possibly getting a good paying job or at least a decent paying job. I've been stuck in retail for almost 3 years making a whopping 15K a year. How am I ever going to be happy making shitty money like that? Sorry for the rant, I think it's the xanax kicking in.
jacob1983's finest moment tbh

Katherine Robinson
11-12-2013, 07:54 PM
The only reason Michael Jordan would be concerned is if he gambled on the possibility of his daughter being a lesbian.

Rogue
11-13-2013, 05:04 AM
Dick Cheney's daughter is a lesbian too imho. kids have the rights to choose the lifestyles they want to live, and good parents should not intervene. I've decided to be a lifelong celibate, though my parents ain't happy with that, they respect my choice and support every decision I make.