PDA

View Full Version : The Fighting O's (USC) vs. The Duck Killers (Stanford)

The Gemini Method
11-12-2013, 07:47 PM
It's been a while since we rid ourselves of the curse that was Lane Kiffin and well, Coach O has the beloved Trojans playing well. It would be fun to avenge last year's loss to the Trees. This would send the Rose Bowl into chaos and breathe life into the roadkill Ducks chances to make it to the other bowl held in Pasadena, CA. I don't think Orgeron will become the full-time HC in Exposition Park, but if he wins it'll make the decision way harder. He is a masterful recruiter and the players love him. It would also convince me to at least give him a chance to lead a full season. Will the improvement (and arrival) of Nelson Algholor and Javarious "Buck" Allen continue? Or, will this depleted proud team be smashed upon by the gusty Stanford team? We'll see and Fight On!

tlongII
11-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Stanford will crush them.

The Gemini Method
11-13-2013, 05:37 PM
Just like we crushed them ugly ass orange unis your Beavers wore...Get that upset!

rold50
11-16-2013, 11:31 PM
Fight on!

The Gemini Method
11-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Fight on!

Good to see a fellow Trojan fan! Told you we'd beat the Nerd Nation! LOL another old fuck proves to be wrong against me!

elbamba
11-18-2013, 01:26 PM
With the way USC is playing I am more and more convinced that UT's problem is not the players but the coaches.

The Gemini Method
11-18-2013, 01:37 PM
With the way USC is playing I am more and more convinced that UT's problem is not the players but the coaches.
I think you're right. Texas has always been a beacon for talented players and its a team that should be up in the top5-10 on an annual basis. I think Mack has to go and when you get that new injection of coaching, they'll be back in the mix. I think USC's problem was basically the penalties that the NCAA decided to levy against them. Coach O is doing a marvelous job of salvaging a season that was looking dire. I mean, the ASU loss was an embarrassment for us fans/alumni. The other two losses were worse because there is no reason to lose to Wazzu (Wash St.) and Notre Dame (Alex Hederi missed two easy FGs that would've put USC on top.). So, I'm happy that Lane is gone and I'm sure you Longhorn fans will be better off w/o Brown and Co.