PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: I actually somewhat miss Dampier

Phillip
11-13-2013, 12:48 AM
Seriously, outside of Tyson, no center for Dallas knows how to freaking box a man out for a rebound in the past 10 years. It's absolutely pathetic how bad Dalembert, Kaman, Mahinmi, and Haywood all have been at it. I mean that's one of your only jobs, and you can't simply put your body on a guy when rebounding? Ever since Dampier left the Mavs, they went from annually being one of the top teams in rebounding differential, to an average one (with Tyson), to absolute crap ever since.

Here is to Damp, and apologies for our lack of appreciation for you for all these years. You may have sucked, but you actually somehow sucked less than everyone except Tyson. And without your awful contract, we never would have gotten Tyson and the 2011 Championship :toast:toast:toast:toast

Brunodf
11-13-2013, 01:12 AM
What about the great rebounder Dejuan Blair?:eyebrows

Leon Black
11-13-2013, 01:17 AM
I like dick

Phillip
11-13-2013, 01:22 AM
What about the great rebounder Dejuan Blair?:eyebrows
He doesn't box out for crap either. Fantastic offensive rebounder though.

Phillip
11-13-2013, 01:23 AM
i'm a faggot

monosylab1k
11-13-2013, 01:34 AM
Unfortunately we didn't pay all that money for a lazy POS who "sets good picks" and "boxes out". If he would have just played up to his potential like he did during his GS contract whore season, the Mavs would have probably won titles in 06 and 07.

Rogue
11-13-2013, 05:11 AM
Damp was just a horrible fit for them mavs imho. Even the younger Damp could barely run so it was no surprise he struggled to perform during his tenure as a mav playing alongside runners and gunners.