Skip to 0:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd1AvVECNm0

JMarkJohns
11-13-2013, 01:46 AM
Jayhawk on Jayhawk crime

Filthy

ezau
11-13-2013, 02:39 AM
You know the Kirby era is over when someone else is doing dunking highlights for the Lakers. RIP Kobe era, tbh.

Sean Cagney
11-13-2013, 02:40 AM
Dunk of the year 8 games in? Nice dunk though no doubt! That was nice.

Thebesteva
11-13-2013, 02:47 AM
Wish we kept Earl Clark. Would have been a nice core group of young guys for D'antoni to have no clue how to use

hater
11-13-2013, 02:52 AM
nice dunk. its early in the season but it will possibly stay at top 10. doesn't get much better than that

whitemamba
11-13-2013, 03:01 AM
that was just sick...

AchillesHeel
11-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Don't think this will be the dunk of the year, maybe top 10, imo.

HarlemHeat37
11-13-2013, 03:59 AM
:lol Xavier Henry wouldn't be in the rotation for at least 27 of the 30 teams in the league, tbh..even as a Laker hater, it's sad to watch them at the moment..

Killakobe81
11-13-2013, 07:30 AM
Think op meant "so far" ...
Dat was nice. Lakers do suck Harlem, but we don't need pity we need Jabari Parker. No he is not as great an athlete as Wiggins but I like his and Randle's game more tbh. Maybe Wiggins will change my mind ...right now parker is projected 4th requiring less suckage on our part since we have 3 good wins and one mediocre one. Clips, rox and pelicans are better yet we beat them..500 won't win lottery.

OKC
11-13-2013, 07:40 AM
Why do you LA fans love Oklahoma basketball players? I thought we were all worthless meth heads?

DMC
11-13-2013, 08:42 AM
Funny how most tenured coaches never react to these things even though the bench goes crazy.

DMC
11-13-2013, 08:43 AM
Think op meant "so far" ...
Dat was nice. Lakers do suck Harlem, but we don't need pity we need Jabari Parker. No he is not as great an athlete as Wiggins but I like his and Randle's game more tbh. Maybe Wiggins will change my mind ...right now parker is projected 4th requiring less suckage on our part since we have 3 good wins and one mediocre one. Clips, rox and pelicans are better yet we beat them..500 won't win lottery.

You coddled faggots are in a perpetual "we need" mode, like infants, even when you had the best roster in the league all we heard was "we need ___ player" from you guys any time you lost.

OKC
11-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Funny how most tenured coaches never react to these things even though the bench goes crazy.
True. Most coaches react to good defense, etc. Brooks will get pretty riled up over a good defensive stand, but he couldn't give two shits about a dunk...at least that's what his demeanor suggests.

Killakobe81
11-13-2013, 09:54 AM
You coddled faggots are in a perpetual "we need" mode, like infants, even when you had the best roster in the league all we heard was "we need ___ player" from you guys any time you lost.

DMC I know you in fire and brimstone mode, but I aint scared of your rants. I admire what you do, but that post is pretty childish especially directed at me. i have said the Lakers were not contenders ever since the sweep at the hands of Dallas. why would I not talk about what changes my team needs to make to improve? I guess I could post those thoughts on LG, but they have dreams of Melo and Lebron which are not realistic in my opinion ..I enjoy posting here. Sure the Laker fanbase is spoiled and I am not saying I am not a bit as well ... but Ashy, DD, myself, Gemini, Venti have all been realistic fans as far as I can tell.

You dont want to hear my thoughts on Parker, Wiggins etc. don't read em. But I dont speak for all Laker fans sand they dont speak for me ... don't lump me in with them either. You have issues with something I say feel free to attack what I say. But this Laker fan crap doesnt apply here ...

Two10Whitey
11-13-2013, 11:00 AM
Blake will make that look like childs play any day now.

Spur-Addict
11-13-2013, 11:04 AM
This is the best dunk of the year so far imo...

fEn6Q549_mM

The Gemini Method
11-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Nice dunk...Who gives a fuck if it is the 'dunk of the year'. It may be the play of the year in this miserable season in Lakerland and that is what really matters, tbh.

UZER
11-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Damn that was sick.

whitemamba
11-13-2013, 01:34 PM
I wish i had a close up of sacres reaction

skut_farkus
11-13-2013, 01:39 PM
That was nasshhhhtyyyyy!!

BatManu20
11-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Pretty nice jam. And Lou Amundsun doesn't have a name on the back of his jersey.

Donkeybong
11-13-2013, 02:24 PM
guy in the front missed the dunk because he was turned around getting his beers.

Killakobe81
11-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Nice dunk...Who gives a fuck if it is the 'dunk of the year'. It may be the play of the year in this miserable season in Lakerland and that is what really matters, tbh.

agreed ... that is why it is better if we miss playoffs.
my guess we get ran tonight ... @denver on the 2nd of a b2b ...

AchillesHeel
11-13-2013, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hI6PGwRLag

hater
11-13-2013, 04:08 PM
:lmao Jeff "Whithey"

DMC
11-13-2013, 05:30 PM
DMC I know you in fire and brimstone mode, but I aint scared of your rants. I admire what you do, but that post is pretty childish especially directed at me. i have said the Lakers were not contenders ever since the sweep at the hands of Dallas. why would I not talk about what changes my team needs to make to improve? I guess I could post those thoughts on LG, but they have dreams of Melo and Lebron which are not realistic in my opinion ..I enjoy posting here. Sure the Laker fanbase is spoiled and I am not saying I am not a bit as well ... but Ashy, DD, myself, Gemini, Venti have all been realistic fans as far as I can tell.

You dont want to hear my thoughts on Parker, Wiggins etc. don't read em. But I dont speak for all Laker fans sand they dont speak for me ... don't lump me in with them either. You have issues with something I say feel free to attack what I say. But this Laker fan crap doesnt apply here ...

You jump on and off the wagon as it suits you bro.

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 05:36 PM

If we ever find ourselves in a War in Pakistan and you and I are fellow escaped soldiers...I want you by my side...you have a trait that I would no doubt find useful for the sacrifice...

Kindness...:hat

lefty
11-13-2013, 07:19 PM
meh

He dunked on a lanky white boy