PDA

View Full Version : QCarbo32 Detox drink

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Tastes like straight urine…this alone is a deterrent to ever touch another drug. Ugh it's foul

Spur|n|Austin
11-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Why'd you have to detox?

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 10:25 AM
For det overseas job. Didn't wanna take any chances since i enjoy the occasional benzo

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 10:28 AM
It's taking me 30+ minutes to drink this foul shit

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41m9VueKwFL._SY300_.jpg

Creepn
11-13-2013, 10:31 AM
You don't deserve that job addict. You are going to be fiening and maybe putting other lives at risk.

Spur|n|Austin
11-13-2013, 10:32 AM
Dilution is the way to go if you follow the proper steps, at least imo.

mrsmaalox
11-13-2013, 10:33 AM
Did you get the security clearance?

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 10:33 AM
fiening for the occasional benzo? You know as much about pharmaceuticals as you do Emmett Till:lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 10:35 AM
Did you get the security clearance?

Still waiting…had to fill out the most extensive background check you've ever seen:lol
Gonna take awhile since I've lived in like 8 different places, and they need to contact people to verify I've lived and worked in said areas--as well as the usual background check stuff

Creepn
11-13-2013, 10:40 AM
fiening for the occasional benzo? You know as much about pharmaceuticals as you do Emmett Till:lol

Stop acting like Benzo is the only drug on your resume. You probably have a snow mustache atm.

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 10:45 AM
:lolNo, I've got quite a few on the resume but have been illicit-free for months now. Why would I lie about that, tbh? I don't need to make up things like "my uncle is a paramedic too" just to prove a point. I also never defended Jamarcus Russell, so that makes one of us:lol

DJR210
11-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Tastes like straight urine…this alone is a deterrent to ever touch another drug. Ugh it's foul

Does this mask your urine or actually detox you?

Dilution is the way to go if you follow the proper steps, at least imo.

I agree. I passed two piss tests on probation using a product from Planet K. They send that shit to the lab and they didn't detect shit. I followed every step on the instructions and had good results.

Stop acting like Benzo is the only drug on your resume. You probably have a snow mustache atm.

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 10:52 AM
It does both--naturally they can't say "we'll mask your piss so you can pass a DT" on the bottle, though:lol

Sportcamper
11-13-2013, 10:54 AM
That stuff is toxic and can create health risks… :vomit:
Why not just eat fresh fruit, raw vegetable & ice water while you are waiting for your security clearance…

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 10:56 AM
Because it's a one-time deal…I'm not downing this cocktail everyday.

DJR210
11-13-2013, 10:57 AM
It does both--naturally they can't say "we'll mask your piss so you can pass a DT" on the bottle, though:lol

Yeah of course, but they will tell you to be sure to produce a sample within a "window" of time. Does it say that? Also, not that it helps now but in the future, I recommend the ProTox Proclenzer 10 day detox pills. You take three pills in the morning, three at night for 10 days and you will be clean when completed. Only 30 bucks at your headshop IIRC.

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Nope, just says to down the whole thing, follow it up with water then urinate frequently for "maximum effect."

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 11:00 AM
I can tell it's already working b/c my urine has this neon, mountain dewish hue to it

Sportcamper
11-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Dude- That does not sound good...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 11:05 AM
:lolThat's how these things work…have used similar products 5 or 6 times the last 15 years and I'm batting 1.000

DJR210
11-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Nope, just says to down the whole thing, follow it up with water then urinate frequently for "maximum effect."

LMAO, when is your deadline? You got a masking product. Will be worthless in a few hours :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 11:08 AM
LMAO, when is your deadline? You got a masking product. Will be worthless in a few hours :lol

Taking the DT at 12:30 EST

DJR210
11-13-2013, 11:10 AM
Taking the DT at 12:30 EST

Ok, you should be straight then. The preferred timeframe is between 1 and 2 hours after consumption. Drink some more water because radioactive piss is never a good look when you hand over the sample. Also, unless you had benzo's for dinner last night, the toxin level in your system should already be really low, as the body will cleanse itself of the remnants of the drug much faster than THC.

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 11:12 AM
:lol those people at Qwest/LabCorp/whatever know what's up…they just smile and process it

DJR210
11-13-2013, 11:15 AM
:lol those people at Qwest/LabCorp/whatever know what's up…they just smile and process it

Stay humble. You never know when you run into "lab technician of the year".

chunticakes
05-18-2015, 11:38 AM
Anybody have any other recommendations? I have a drug screen @ 15:30 and I must confess I indulged in some baking soda Saturday night/Sunday morning.

I've been drinking water like crazy and spending more time in the sauna than a prize fighter trying to make weight.

Frank Dux
05-18-2015, 11:55 AM
I had a friend who used a detox drink for a drug test a few years back. He's a big guy, so he thought he probably needed two. He ended up in the emergency room because his kidney's completely shut down.

Whatever you do, don't drink two! lol

chunticakes
05-18-2015, 12:05 PM
Hory chet. I was kinda planning on going that route (1 drink).

DeadlyDynasty
05-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Go with the whizzinator, it's $70 but guaranteed to pass a drug test. You can get them at any headshop. The detox/masking agents just feel like death afterwards

Silver&Black
05-18-2015, 09:47 PM
Get somebody you know who is clean to piss in a condom. Tape the condom to your inner thigh...

That's how I always passed DTs. Just make sure the temperature is kept high. Also, if the cup has a temperature scale on it...use your piss first. Piss in the cup...the temperature will register as normal. Dump the dirty piss out and pour the clean piss in.

DJR210
05-19-2015, 07:49 AM
Go with the whizzinator, it's $70 but guaranteed to pass a drug test. You can get them at any headshop. The detox/masking agents just feel like death afterwards

:lmao so you recommend taking a fake dick in to the war room? A lot of these workers that supervise the test are faggots (gotta be to take that job) at their dream jobs and are zoomed in on every detail of your dick I'm sure. Too risky, especially if on probation.

We actually had a guy here in SA make the news because of The whizzinator on a probation test.

DJR210
05-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Anybody have any other recommendations? I have a drug screen @ 15:30 and I must confess I indulged in some baking soda Saturday night/Sunday morning.

I've been drinking water like crazy and spending more time in the sauna than a prize fighter trying to make weight.

:lol admitting you're a tweaker on ST? That shit is out of your system in a day or so anyway, so if you didn't knock out an 8 ball to yourself and drank plenty as fluids you should be clean anyway.

My recommendation is to at least put a 3 day window between your cocaine binge and the UA.

On a side note, :lmao at dumbasses who fail UA's on probation for alcohol..fucking alcohol..that shit clears up in hours. These stupid ass bastards are having a cold one on the way to report :lol

chunticakes
05-19-2015, 11:07 AM
So I passed lol. I only hit up about three big lines Saturday night/Sunday morning. Honestly that's the fastest I've gotten it out of my system...one day. My home UDS was clean about two hours before having to pee for probation but I still took the carbo for peace of mind.

Normally the shit is out of your system between 2-4 days. Since its water soluable tho, I'd recommend drinking a lot of water and sitting in the sauna a couple of hours. I did this Sunday evening and Monday morning while drinking about two gallons of water per day.

Good thing I didn't buy the dildo like Dedly recommended, the fucker actually stood next to me and watched me pee. :lol

DJR210
05-19-2015, 01:08 PM
So I passed lol. I only hit up about three big lines Saturday night/Sunday morning. Honestly that's the fastest I've gotten it out of my system...one day. My home UDS was clean about two hours before having to pee for probation but I still took the carbo for peace of mind.

Normally the shit is out of your system between 2-4 days. Since its water soluable tho, I'd recommend drinking a lot of water and sitting in the sauna a couple of hours. I did this Sunday evening and Monday morning while drinking about two gallons of water per day.

Good thing I didn't buy the dildo like Dedly recommended, the fucker actually stood next to me and watched me pee. :lol

:lol that's why I laughed at his recommendation

Silver&Black
05-19-2015, 11:45 PM
:tu Good shit..glad you passed.

I've never had anybody watch me piss during a DT. You might have already answered this...but what kinda job is this?

DJR210
05-20-2015, 08:23 AM
but what kinda job is this?

Male stripper iirc

Silver&Black
05-20-2015, 08:58 AM
Male stripper iirc

Well if that's the case...I'm sure PASSING the drug test would be grounds for termination.

Dated a stripper for a few months in college. She did more coke than anybody I've ever seen or heard of. You would have thought the bitch was part Colombian.

DJR210
05-20-2015, 09:06 AM
Well if that's the case...I'm sure PASSING the drug test would be grounds for termination.

Dated a stripper for a few months in college. She did more coke than anybody I've ever seen or heard of. You would have thought the bitch was part Colombian.

Ever had a coked up woman ride you? Good times :tu

Silver&Black
05-20-2015, 09:20 AM

:lmao That's the only reason I stayed with her for the "few months"

chunticakes
05-20-2015, 10:24 AM
:tu Good shit..glad you passed.

I've never had anybody watch me piss during a DT. You might have already answered this...but what kinda job is this?

For probation. DWI + gun charges. Once I finish my probation though I should be able to wash my record.

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2015, 10:26 AM
I've never had anybody watch me piss during a DT
I've never heard of this either, tbh, which is why i said the whizzinator...and we've both worked healthcare for years, chunticakes. That, and none of the gov't jobs I've had (where you have to have some level of security clearance) ever used those Gestapo tactics.

chunticakes
05-20-2015, 10:27 AM

Best sex evar lol.

I had an amazing time when i was with an ex stipper from the yellow rose. We went HAM on the coco and she went HAM on the cock. :lol

lefty
05-20-2015, 10:28 AM
I had a friend who used a detox drink for a drug test a few years back. He's a big guy, so he thought he probably needed two. He ended up in the emergency room because his kidney's completely shut down.

Whatever you do, don't drink two! lol
Holy shit :wow

chunticakes
05-20-2015, 10:28 AM
I've never heard of this either, tbh, which is why i said the whizzinator...and we've both worked healthcare for years, chunticakes. That, and none of the gov't jobs I've had (where you have to have some level of security clearance) ever used those Gestapo tactics.

Sucks cuz I'm trying to get my Master's for FNP this fall.

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2015, 10:35 AM
Sucks cuz I'm trying to get my Master's for FNP this fall.
damn...family medicine might be a lofty goal with det rapsheet

Silver&Black
05-20-2015, 10:49 AM
For probation. DWI + gun charges. Once I finish my probation though I should be able to wash my record.

:wow FOR PROBATION!!!!

Dude...hate to be the bearer of bad news....but you got to put the nose candy down. For something as serious as DWI and gun charges...all that other shit can wait. You're living dangerously, and I can respect that. But get off probation before you even think about dabbling in the good stuff again.

Had a buddy fail a drug test for weed while he was on probation (was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana)....the judge gave him 30 days in jail. FOR WEED!!! I don't know about your judge...but he/she might throw the gotdamn book at you for blow.

Silver&Black
05-20-2015, 10:58 AM
I've never heard of this either, tbh, which is why i said the whizzinator...and we've both worked healthcare for years, chunticakes (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20382). That, and none of the gov't jobs I've had (where you have to have some level of security clearance) ever used those Gestapo tactics.

I've had more serious kinds of drug tests than urine tests tbh. I've had hair and blood drug tests both done when I was in the army getting my security clearance. I was always clean though so it didn't matter. But, to have a guy stare at your dick while you piss is just flat out wrong.

This is America jack....

chunticakes
05-21-2015, 09:59 AM
:wow FOR PROBATION!!!!

Dude...hate to be the bearer of bad news....but you got to put the nose candy down. For something as serious as DWI and gun charges...all that other shit can wait. You're living dangerously, and I can respect that. But get off probation before you even think about dabbling in the good stuff again.

Had a buddy fail a drug test for weed while he was on probation (was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana)....the judge gave him 30 days in jail. FOR WEED!!! I don't know about your judge...but he/she might throw the gotdamn book at you for blow.

I agree with you. Fortunately this should be my one and only time being tested. All I needed was a few classes and some fees which both have been taken care of. Henceforth I pretty much show up every other month, say hi to the probation officer and head back home.

DJR210
05-21-2015, 02:17 PM
I agree with you. Fortunately this should be my one and only time being tested. All I needed was a few classes and some fees which both have been taken care of. Henceforth I pretty much show up every other month, say hi to the probation officer and head back home.

Yeah, I agree with Silver&Black. You being on deferred for those two charges, I'm guessing you would do 10 years if you revoke your probation? I was on 3 year deferred and the thought of having to do 3 years day for day was bad enough.

Also, funny memories of the tactics I would strategically use to avoid my UA's when I had smoked weed. My P.O. would go through her routine questions and then she reaches into her drawer, that could only mean she was going for the UA slip.. I'd quickly comment on her hair, or the new ornaments on her desk. Worked nearly every time.

In 3 years I pissed 3 times.

DJR210
05-21-2015, 03:20 PM
:lmao That's the only reason I stayed with her for the "few months"

Is this her tbh?

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2015/05/20/cocaine-abuse-destroys-laredo-woman-s-nose0.html

Silver&Black
05-21-2015, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I agree with Silver&Black (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20666).

Smartest thing you've ever said...tbh.

Is this her tbh?

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2015/05/20/cocaine-abuse-destroys-laredo-woman-s-nose0.html

:lol Nah, she isn't from Laredo. At least I don't think so.

That's probably half the reason why we broke up...I was never into doing coke. I mean I've done it plenty of times...but I always thought the comedown always outweighed the 30-45 minutes of pleasure. The only way to get back up was to do more and more coke (which she didn't have a problem with obviously). I was more of a smoking a ton of weed kinda guy tbh. Bitch also did a shit load of "Special K" or Ketamine. Crazy times bruh....crazy times.

The other half of the equation was she was a crazy bitch...

DJR210
05-21-2015, 05:17 PM
Smartest thing you've ever said...tbh.

:lol Nah, she isn't from Laredo. At least I don't think so.

That's probably half the reason why we broke up...I was never into doing coke. I mean I've done it plenty of times...but I always thought the comedown always outweighed the 30-45 minutes of pleasure. The only way to get back up was to do more and more coke (which she didn't have a problem with obviously). I was more of a smoking a ton of weed kinda guy tbh. Bitch also did a shit load of "Special K" or Ketamine. Crazy times bruh....crazy times.

The other half of the equation was she was a crazy bitch...

Terrible cycle of destruction w/ coke..

Spend 60 bucks at the bar getting drunk to want to do the coke. Spend at least 60 on coke. Probably buy another 60 of coke after trip to ATM. Hate life for 3 hours after the last line tossing and turning in bed. Take Xanax to finally pass out. Rinse and repeat.

Silver&Black
05-21-2015, 05:22 PM
Terrible cycle of destruction w/ coke..

Spend 60 bucks at the bar getting drunk to want to do the coke. Spend at least 60 on coke. Probably buy another 60 of coke after trip to ATM. Hate life for 3 hours after the last line tossing and turning in bed. Take Xanax to finally pass out. Rinse and repeat.

You get it...

And you're not lying on the "Hate life for 3 hours" part of your post. The comedown from coke is the fucking worst. With weed or alcohol...I can pass out and problem is solved. Can't do that with coke.

chunticakes
05-21-2015, 05:50 PM
Is this her tbh?

Damn son, what they cut her shit with? Hydrochloric acid?

DJR210
05-21-2015, 06:22 PM
Damn son, what they cut her shit with? Hydrochloric acid?

:lol probably. Her shit is all fucked. That big ass shit on her forehead ain't doing her any favors either.