PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: How Dirk, Rondo, Melo, and Ariza End Up In LA Next Year With Kobe

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 05:43 PM
They're aren't a ton of big names out there but with the dismal season of the Mavs and Knicks looming I see no reason why these guys won't come to LA to team up with Kobe to form an unstoppable team...Dirk is fed up with Cubes..there's no reason for him stay any longer....Melo will implode once he see's how badly his team flames out...and Rondo for Pau just makes sense for both teams...Ariza been trying to get back to LA since he left....:lol we'll have a shit load of money and won't have to shell out but one Max contract in the process...:toast

Kobe
Dirk
Melo
Rondo
Kaman
Ariza

Do It Mitch

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Once this happens Rondo can get all the assists his merry little heart wants

hater
11-13-2013, 05:50 PM
it would just be another in a long line of failures

Payton, Kobe, Mailman, Shaq = FAIL

Nash, Kobe, Metta, Gasol, Dwight = FAIL

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 05:53 PM
it would just be another in a long line of failures

Payton, Kobe, Mailman, Shaq = FAIL

Nash, Kobe, Metta, Gasol, Dwight = FAIL

would be totally different given the ages of Rondo, Melo, Ariza and the other young guys on the team

/ opinion

AchillesHeel
11-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Melo,Kaman,Kobe,Dirk are all above 30 and can barely play ANY defense

not to mention all the injuries with Melo's bad shoulder, Kirby's achilles,Dirk's knee problems, Rondo coming off a torn ACL

Rondo would be the only player to really play good D

looks like a bad joke, tbh.

You have to let go and start off fresh, build a nice, young core for the future, not overpay a bunch of old stars on their last legs and depend on them to win you enough games in the regular season for HCA come playoff time, when they're already fatigued from having to go all out for a decent enough record.

Kirby,Rondo and Dirk alone would take at least 40 mil, then you have to pay Melo 15 mil at least to get him there, then you need to fill out the rest of your roster with quality players

Lakerfans have no idea how to build a TEAM, your rotation has to include 10-12 solid players that will contribute to winning games every night, you have to be able to rest the old guys so that they can perform come playoff time, you need a healthy and a fairly young roster, OP's idea is stupid.

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 06:10 PM
we need vets to win in the play-offs we have enough youth to balance out the season...once the play-offs start no one is stopping a combo of Kobe-Melo-Dirk it's a deadly balance

AchillesHeel
11-13-2013, 06:17 PM
we need vets to win in the play-offs we have enough youth to balance out the season...once the play-offs start no one is stopping a combo of Kobe-Melo-Dirk it's a deadly balance

Like no one was stopping Kirby-Howard-Gasol-Nash, right?

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Like no one was stopping Kirby-Howard-Gasol-Nash, right?

like I said totally different...Nash was done on arrival..Dwight never wanted to be in LA and had a different agenda...we've tried trading Pau for yrs now so it was all dysfunctional from the J...we tried our best to put lipstick on a pig

Rogue
11-13-2013, 07:34 PM
Melo will go wherever money is but I'm sure that Dirk will never play for another team in the NBA, dude's a mav in heart tbh.

spurraider21
11-13-2013, 08:34 PM
a) it aint happening :lmao
b) that team would suck :lmao

Man In Black
11-15-2013, 01:04 AM
OP seriously doesn't know the CAP.

Here...learn something and try to comprehend what the cap situation for LAL is really like:
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/69215/how-the-lakers-salary-cap-reality-makes-the-lebron-carmelo-summer-of-2014-a-pipe-dream

You can’t turn your head twice without seeing something about the Lakers’ grand 2014 plan, which is all well and good, except that the Lakers won’t have nearly as much cap space as people seem to think they will.

Thebesteva
11-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Team is old Kool, time to get a young and healthy nucleus.

SpurSpurSpurs
11-15-2013, 02:08 PM
How old are you, TBH?

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 02:23 PM
OP seriously doesn't know the CAP.

Here...learn something and try to comprehend what the cap situation for LAL is really like:
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/69215/how-the-lakers-salary-cap-reality-makes-the-lebron-carmelo-summer-of-2014-a-pipe-dream

Did you write that article? Only a stupid person will believe we won't renounce the rights of every player on our team at the end of the season... including Kobe. Also, we're not going after James, we're going to beat him. And since when did we have a problem cashing out our draft picks. Its what the elder Buss has done for years to splurge on pussy and exotic vacations. At this point there is nothing in our way from have over 50 million in cap space next season. And we're not trading Pau either. At this point we can keep him for pennies on the dollar come July and turn him into a bench player next year.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Did you write that article? Only a stupid person will believe we won't renounce the rights of every player on our team at the end of the season... including Kobe. Also, we're not going after James, we're going to beat him. And since when did we have a problem cashing out our draft picks. Its what the elder Buss has done for years to splurge on pussy and exotic vacations. At this point there is nothing in our way from have over 50 million in cap space next season. And we're not trading Pau either. At this point we can keep him for pennies on the dollar come July and turn him into a bench player next year.

my only issue with Pau is he's just wack all the way around...I'd rather trade him for Rondo

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 02:59 PM
Laker fans (and I am speaking both in raw numbers and %) are by far the dumbest fan base in the NBA. Doesn't mean there aren't some good Laker fans or smart ones, but wow, just overall really quite dumb.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Laker fans (and I am speaking both in raw numbers and %) are by far the dumbest fan base in the NBA. Doesn't mean there aren't some good Laker fans or smart ones, but wow, just overall really quite dumb.

dude really you're barely 5 ft tall....you have no voice

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 03:09 PM
That literally makes no sense.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:14 PM
That literally makes no sense.

you got to be 5'5 to understand it

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 03:15 PM
Terribly unfunny and doesn't make any sense.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:25 PM
Terribly unfunny and doesn't make any sense.

5'5

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 03:27 PM
lol losing a bet to a short guy and a Laker fan :lmao

Leetonidas
11-15-2013, 03:34 PM
You'd think after the 2013 season fiasco that Lakerfan wouldn't still be completely fucking retarded and think plugging in names and washed up all-stars will equal a championship. Nevermind those players will not come to the Lakers unless Kobe's taking a minimum contract :lol

Leetonidas
11-15-2013, 03:36 PM

This is the kind of stupidity that results from thinking business strategies that fictional anime characters use in Naruto are genius :lol

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 03:37 PM
my only issue with Pau is he's just wack all the way around...I'd rather trade him for Rondo

I'd love to have Rondo, but the chances of Ainge dealing with us are slim to none. Maybe a third team could come in and sweeten the deal, but I wouldn't take a Pau for Rajon deal straight up if I was Ainge.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 03:40 PM
lol losing a bet to a short guy and a Laker fan :lmao

You only lose a bet when you pay up, hence, the fool that didn't get paid lost.:downspin:

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 03:41 PM
You only lose a bet when you pay up, hence, the fool that didn't get paid lost.:downspin:

No. He tried to challenge me with his intellect and lost in front of everyone. Then he begged, was pinked and forever gets made fun of. I won :lol

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 03:42 PM
This is the kind of stupidity that results from thinking business strategies that fictional anime characters use in Naruto are genius :lol

2014 is going to be the biggest year in Lakerland. Expect all the other owners and fans to cry foul once they see us reload on the fly once again. Keep ya jaws moist, Lee... I got a hard on a coming.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 03:42 PM
No. He tried to challenge me with his intellect and lost in front of everyone. Then he begged, was pinked and forever gets made fun of. I won :lol

Why are you down here?

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 03:45 PM
And what happened to you? You actually paid up on a bet, still got bullied and pinked and now have to post under a different identity? That's crazy son.

Arcadian
11-15-2013, 03:51 PM
Koolaid Man thread.

<opens door>

<jerks off and jizzes into thread>

<closes door and leaves>

Mkay, I'm all done here.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Koolaid Man thread.

<opens door>

<closes door and leaves>

Mkay, I'm all done here.

I lose interest fast

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 03:55 PM
And what happened to you? You actually paid up on a bet, still got bullied and pinked and now have to post under a different identity? That's crazy son.

I would have paid on the second bet too, but Cully told me "NOT A FUCKING DIME!!!" I would post under Lakaluva if your Auntie released him.

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 03:57 PM
That's my point. You paid up on a bet, but still get treated as bad as Kool and you got neutered by Kori. It's kind of embarrassing son, but that's what you get when you hang around with clowns.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:22 PM
That's my point. You paid up on a bet, but still get treated as bad as Kool and you got neutered by Kori. It's kind of embarrassing son, but that's what you get when you hang around with clowns.

:lol at you thinking I give a fuck about what you clowns say.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:22 PM

dude the fix was in from get the go...we planned the fuck over any SPur fan that accepted you just happened to be the dumb fuck thinking you were gonna make a quick buck...sure had I won I would have gladly accepted your money...but I lost and you got fucked over....Cully and Luva were co-conspirators....it was our finest moment

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:23 PM
^ this is called being a gangsta 101...ok Deepy

elmanutres
11-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Has lakerfan not learned from 04 and the sweep?

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 04:29 PM
:lol No. Losing, going crazy over it, getting pinked, begging then being made fun of all the time is not gangsta. Hell, if it were me and someone punked me like Kori and I did you and "buddy", I would not post here under some other name. I'd be gangsta and say "f yall" give me my name back or lose me for good".

But yall are punks and just keep getting clowned on and worked over :lol

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:46 PM
dude the fix was in from get the go...we planned the fuck over any SPur fan that accepted you just happened to be the dumb fuck thinking you were gonna make a quick buck...sure had I won I would have gladly accepted your money...but I lost and you got fucked over....Cully and Luva were co-conspirators....it was our finest moment

:lmao

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:48 PM
:lol No. Losing, going crazy over it, getting pinked, begging then being made fun of all the time is not gangsta. Hell, if it were me and someone punked me like Kori and I did you and "buddy", I would not post here under some other name. I'd be gangsta and say "f yall" give me my name back or lose me for good".

But yall are punks and just keep getting clowned on and worked over :lol

That's exactly what I did. There was no begging her... no pleading her... I moved on. But, then 6 happened... and how could I miss out on all that fun.

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 04:52 PM
That's exactly what I did. There was no begging her... no pleading her... I moved on. But, then 6 happened... and how could I miss out on all that fun.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it homeboy. You begged, then crawled back under a different name because Kori & I Devo'd your original one :lol

ElNono
11-15-2013, 04:56 PM
There was no begging her... no pleading her...

:cry pls Kori, lol thread ran it's course :cry

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Koolaid Man thread.

<opens door>

<closes door and leaves>

Mkay, I'm all done here.

<Arcadian> then licks up all the Koolaid jizz

Buddy Mignon
You ain't gotta lie to kick it homeboy. You begged, then crawled back under a different name because Kori & I Devo'd your original one :lol

You didn't do shit.

elmanutres
That's exactly what I did. There was no begging her... no pleading her.

lol naruto getting castrated by a woman. So fuckin beta

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:11 PM
You didn't do shit.

Whatever you say "LakaLuva" :lol

Leetonidas
11-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Why are you down here?

To balance out the plethora of shit posters like yourself with gawdlike ones like myself, narutoluva

Man In Black
11-16-2013, 08:35 PM
Do you live in California! Renounce Kobe :lol The city would riot if that happened. Have to keep the 1st rd pick, no getting around that.
That shit Elder Buss did, using the rest of the NBA as a farm team for LA, CAN NO LONGER HAPPEN with the new CBA.
Nice try BUDDY, that was an opportunity to come to grips with the cap hell the LAL has to deal with. Reality, bro... It's different than you LAL fans think.

ohmwrecker
11-16-2013, 09:15 PM
It's not even the same person anymore.

spurraider21
03-09-2015, 09:43 PM
They're aren't a ton of big names out there but with the dismal season of the Mavs and Knicks looming I see no reason why these guys won't come to LA to team up with Kobe to form an unstoppable team...Dirk is fed up with Cubes..there's no reason for him stay any longer....Melo will implode once he see's how badly his team flames out...and Rondo for Pau just makes sense for both teams...Ariza been trying to get back to LA since he left....:lol we'll have a shit load of money and won't have to shell out but one Max contract in the process...:toast

Kobe
Dirk
Melo
Rondo
Kaman
Ariza

Do It Mitch
:lmao