PDA

View Full Version : Florida State QB Jameis Winston Investigated for Sexual Assault

LakerHater
11-13-2013, 06:30 PM
TMZ released an "exclusive" story that Heisman frontrunner Jameis Winston is being investigated for a felony sexual assualt that allegedly occurred in December of 2012.

The unidentified suspect is between 5'9 and 5'11, and 240 pounds, among other details.
However, TMZ is claiming that the subject of the investigation is Jameis Winston, and that he has already been interviewed (http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/13/jameis-winston-florida-state-quarterback-investigated-sexual-assault/print). Jameis Winston is 6'4 and 235 pounds, a good half foot taller than the alleged suspect.
The police report claims that the investigation is ongoing.

Link: tmz.com (http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/13/jameis-winston-florida-state-quarterback-investigated-sexual-assault/)

Hoops Czar
11-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Notice how these things always come out toward the end of the college football season.

DeadlyDynasty
11-13-2013, 06:39 PM
:lmaoCreminoles. He better hope the victim has squinty eyes too when she tries to identify him in the lineup

LakerHater
11-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Honestly it seems like Bullshit!

fevertrees
11-13-2013, 06:45 PM
When will these monkeyballers learn to stay away from white women?(just assuming it was one)

LakerHater
11-13-2013, 06:49 PM

LakerHater
11-13-2013, 07:11 PM

DMX7
11-13-2013, 07:14 PM
When will these monkeyballers learn to stay away from white women?(just assuming it was one)

That's racist, but it's probably true.

Bill_Brasky
11-13-2013, 07:27 PM
the media cries wolf so much with this bullshit that it's hard to tell what to believe anymore. I kinda trust TMZ though, ironically...they've busted a few stories...

LakerHater
11-13-2013, 07:51 PM

LakerHater
11-13-2013, 07:53 PM
http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2013/11/policereportwinston.jpg

The
full report is here (http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3565805/HTE_12-32758.pdf)

Holden_Caulfield
11-13-2013, 08:10 PM
"yo im the starting qb, let me hit that" - zach mettenberger

The Reckoning
11-13-2013, 08:31 PM
aggie pot calling kettle black tbh

Sisk
11-13-2013, 11:10 PM
aggie pot calling kettle black tbh
?

The Reckoning
11-13-2013, 11:14 PM
media reporting potential allegations against a potential heisman candidate that have yet to be neither approved nor denied par per

DesignatedT
11-14-2013, 01:20 AM
THE JAMEIS WINSTON MESS

Published on: November 13, 2013
Written by: Clay Travis

An easy lesson -- every time you think you've seen everything in college football you're wrong.

Tonight TMZ reported that Florida State redshirt freshman quarterback Jameis Winston is being investigated for sexual assault.

1. What do we know?

Let's start with what we know because there are still many unknowns about this case.

On December 7th, 2012 -- just over 11 months ago -- a police report was filed alleging that a female victim had been sexually assaulted in an apartment in Tallahassee, Florida. The alleged victim met with police early on the morning of the complaint. The victim, who acknowledges drinking that night, said a sexual assault happened between 1:30 and 2 in the morning. During their investigation the police took physical evidence and photos of the victim's injuries. (We do not know what this evidence is. Whether it involves DNA, blood, we don't know much about the evidence at this point).

The suspect was described as being between 5'9" and 5'11" and weighing 240 pounds with a muscular build.

For the past 11 months the Tallahassee police investigated the alleged sexual assault and thus far had undertaken no action, while leaving the case open.

Jameis Winston, who was a redshirt freshman at FSU last year, has been identified as the suspect in the case by TMZ, but Winston's attorney denies any improper behavior by his client.

Florida State issued a statement tonight that said Winston's status with the team had not changed.

Those are the facts as best they can be summarized.

Now let's unpack these facts by examining some of the most common questions most of you would have.

2. Why is this story coming out now?

Probably because the victim or her advocates are frustrated by the inaction on the part of the Tallahassee police department. It has been eleven months and nothing has happened. If you take Winston's attorney at his word, Jameis hasn't even been interviewed by authorities.

Based on the way the story has been leaked, it''s reasonable to believe that the victim or her advocates believe that Winston is receiving preferential treatment from police in some form or fashion.

After waiting around for months for a resolution, they finally decided to go public.

An 11 month open investigation into a sexual assault charge is ludicrous no matter which side of the issue you're on, unfair to the victim or the individual who has been wrongfully accused. ( don't buy into the timing conspiracies here. If that was the case, why not leak this news the week of the Clemson game? Or the week before the season started? Or right before the BCS title game? I think the victim and her advocates just got tired of waiting and became fearful that no action was going to happen, if ever, until the entire season was over).

A case like this really isn't that difficult to resolve -- there either is enough evidence to bring sexual assault charges or there isn't.

Why is nothing being done one way or the other?

Leaking the story to the media is a clear attempt to force the police department to finally take action and bring this case towards resolution.

3. What is Winston's actual story?

According to his attorney Winston hasn't been interviewed by authorities about these allegations.

Again, how in the world is that possible?

If Winston's attorney is being selective with his verb choice, he could be purposefully misleading here.

Has Winston provided a written statement to authorities outlining his version of the night's events?

That's probably the most likely oucome here.

After all, if you found out you were accused of sexual assault and had nothing to do with it, wouldn't you want to immediately tell your side of the story? One of the safest ways to do that would be via a written statement. It doesn't allow any follow-up questions and your legal team can review your story in advance.

Of course, Winston could have immediately lawyered up and refused to cooperate with authorities at all, but that seems unlikely since in that situation you're basically daring authorities to charge your client with a crime.

It's reasonable to assume that Winston has provided some story to police.

If he truly hasn't provided any story at all, then what have police been doing about these allegations for the past 11 months?

4. Keep in mind that sex crimes are among the most difficult to prosecute.

Why has there been 11 months of inaction?

The most likely explanation is that this case is somewhere in the middle ground between 100% consensual sex and 100% sexual assault.

We like to believe that there's a clear delineation between appropriate and inappropriate sexual conduct.

Often, it's much more murky than that.

If Winston was 100% innocent it's likely this case would have quickly been closed and it never would have gone public. If Winston was 100% guilty, he'd have already been charged with a crime.

Here we have an 11 month investigation with no action undertaken.

That suggests the truth is somewhere between these two ends of the sexual activity spectrum.

That's not surprising since generally sex crimes are he said, she said in nature. That is, a man and a woman are telling two different stories about what actually happened. Both can believe that they are completely in the right.

And remember that the standard here is guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Your actions can be immoral without being illegal.

So what happened that night?

Chances are investigators aren't even certain.

5. Is it fair that sex accusations against men are made public before any charges are filed while victims are protected by rape-shield laws?

Put simply, no.

Let's assume for just a moment that Jameis Winston has done nothing wrong at all.

You can't unring the bell of a sexual assault allegation.

Once it goes public your name is tarnished forever.

If Jameis Winston is 100% innocent then he's been wronged by this process.

But I think situations such as these are rare for a couple of reasons.

First, keep in mind that making a demonstrably false accusation is liable under the law. That is, if you make false statements to the police, you've committed a crime. So it's not like a woman -- or man -- can use this shield as a weapon.

Second, remember that sex crimes are dramatically underreported in this country. A woman is much more likely to keep quiet about sexual asssalt than she is to press charges. This woman contacted authorities within a couple of hours of an alleged sexual assault. The quicker you report a sexual assault crime, the more legitimacy you have with investigators.

Why would this woman subject herself to intense questioning, a barrage of physical examinations by strangers -- it's reasonable to assume she was treated by medical professionals that night to assess her well-being and examine her for signs of physical trauma -- if nothing at all happened to her?

What happened to her might not be a crime, but it's reasonable to believe that she believes it is.

6. But Florida State says Jameis Winston is 6'4" 218 and the police report says the suspect's 5'9" to 5'11" and 240 pounds.

Easy there, Matlock.

Please stop with these Tweets and emails.

It's amazing to me how eager fans are to believe that their own players are saints while their hated rivals are devils.

The weight is pretty close to Winston's listed weight and the height might only be off by a couple of inches. Is Winston actually 6'4" or is his height exaggerated, as is common with college athletes, and he's actually 6'2"? If so, could you confuse a guy who is 5"11 with one who is 6'2"? Uh, yeah.

Even if the height is off by several inches, consider the difficult circumstances of a sexual assault.

Was the suspect standing during the alleged sexual assault or laying down? Was it dark in the apartment? Had the victim been drinking?

We don't know many of the circumstances surrounding this alleged sexual assault right now.

There could be tons of reasons why the height doesn't match perfectly.

My point, those of you incessantly Tweeting about this like it's the grits in "My Cousin Vinny," are giving far too much weight to this bit of information.

7. How long has Florida State known about the investigation and that Winston was considered a suspect?

Florida State's statement says nothing about when they became aware of this investigation, just that Winston remains eligible to play.

So did Florida State find out this week like the rest of us? Or has the school known for months?

You want a major story, what if Florida State knew their star quarterback was the subject of a sexual assault investigation and played him anyway?

Wow.

Keep in mind that Ohio State suspended Carlos Hyde three games for allegedly striking a woman at a club before the season started. (No charges were filed in that case). Vanderbilt immediately suspended four players and kicked them out of school when they were merely investigated for sexual assault, before any charges had been filed in the case.

How many Florida State administrators knew about this case? Did they conduct their own investigation or just accept their quarterback's word for it?

Was Winston treated differently by FSU becasuse he was a five-star Heisman-caliber quarterback? Would they have let a kicker or a third-string defensive end keep playing?

All of these questions just lead to bigger questions.

If your star quarterback is being investigated for felony sexual assault, is the investigation itself enough to strip away the privilege of playing football on scholarship at a university? Can you really play him while the investigation is ongoing even if you believe he's innocent? After all, how reliable can your investigation actually be? What if he gets charged with a crime the week before the BCS title game and you played him all season long knowing the charges might drop at any moment? On the other hand, what if he never gets charged with a crime and you punished him for a felony that never arrived?

How do you handle a situation like this?

Especaill when you're a university, after all, this isn't the Lakers and Kobe Bryant. What message are you sending to other women on campus, who might very well be victims of sexual assault themselves one day, if you don't take the allegations seriously enough to keep someone from playing football?

8. What happens next?

You got me.

Until there's a full release of the police's investigation into this sexual assault, Jameis Winston's future, Florida State's championship dreams, the Heisman trophy, and, most importantly, a young woman's sexual assault allegations against a star quarterback and a powerful business enterprise, all hang in the balance.

And maybe the most important lesson of all is this one -- can we please stop pretending that we know which athletes are good guys and which athletes are bad guys -- based on a few football games.

Remember back when getting paid for autographs seemed like a scandal?

ThePop
11-14-2013, 01:54 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/w1sh15.jpg

symple19
11-14-2013, 02:07 AM
:lmao if this is true

NFO
11-14-2013, 06:29 AM
Probably wishes he was Manti Teo now, then the alleged female would just be a figment of his imagination.

JMarkJohns
11-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Probably wishes he was Manti Teo now, then the alleged female would just be a figment of his imagination.

Actually, it was a dude.

Trill Clinton
11-14-2013, 10:47 AM
i'm surprised a story like this took this long to come out. i haven't read the full report, but i don't even know why he was investigated if the perpetrator was 5'11 and jameis is 6'4.

Bill_Brasky
11-14-2013, 11:03 AM
yeah I don't know how you can trust this "victim" if they don't know the difference between 5'9 and 6'4

Vito Corleone
11-14-2013, 12:26 PM
I have no dog in this fight, but man this smells of Gold digger trying to get paid.

11 months ago it was a 5'9 to 5'11 guy weighing 240 lbs.

Today it's a guy 6'4 240 lbs. I know some people are just stupid, but that is a huge difference, a guy that is 5'9 and weighs 240 and is muscular is compact and absolutely huge, the same for a guy who is 5'11. But when you get to 6'4, you are now talking about a guy that is spreading that weight over a much longer length and he will still have good definition but he will look very thin still. And to be very honest I don't know anyone that can't tell the difference between someone that is 5'11 and 6'4.

The writer of the article makes some absolutely stupid statements in the article that we are just supposed to accept as fact.

If Winston was 100% innocent it's likely this case would have quickly been closed and it never would have gone public. If Winston was 100% guilty, he'd have already been charged with a crime.

No the case wouldn't be closed until they found the guilty party. Second, Winston is now a celebrity, and it would have been worse if it were closed immediately because that would then smell of cover up. As long as we have TMZ and Jerry Springer celebrity scandals will never just go away.

First, keep in mind that making a demonstrably false accusation is liable under the law. That is, if you make false statements to the police, you've committed a crime. So it's not like a woman -- or man -- can use this shield as a weapon.

Jay walking is also against the law, so I guess that means no one jay walks. This happens all the time, and not just to famous people, I had a buddy that just went on a date with a girl and didn't even have sex with her and she accused him of rape, the only reason he got off is because another guy stepped up and admitted to having sex with her later that night the alleged rape took place.

Don't tell me they don't use it as a shield.

If your star quarterback is being investigated for felony sexual assault, is the investigation itself enough to strip away the privilege of playing football on scholarship at a university? Can you really play him while the investigation is ongoing even if you believe he's innocent? After all, how reliable can your investigation actually be? What if he gets charged with a crime the week before the BCS title game and you played him all season long knowing the charges might drop at any moment? On the other hand, what if he never gets charged with a crime and you punished him for a felony that never arrived?

In this country we call it innocent till proven guilty, it is the proper way to handle a case when no one has even been charged. I'm pretty sure that if Winston would have been kicked out of school then he probably would have lawyered up and sued the hell out of the University if he were innocent of these charges. What does Vanderbilt situation have anything to do with this situation? They are mutually exclusive and in each case the University are/were acting in the best judgement of the circumstances. He might be guilty and they might be trying to cover it up to win games but at the same time the case is he said/she said and that means there is no real way of knowing so why risk a sure lawsuit.

From where I'm sitting maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but this whole article was written from a slant to make it sound like the school is trying to protect the guilty and the women is too saintly to falsely accuse someone of sexual assault.

NFO
11-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Actually, it was a dude.

I mean the alleged female in Winston's case, not that he wished to actually have been Manti

JMarkJohns
11-14-2013, 03:47 PM
I know what you meant.

But the girlfriend wasnt fake so much as it was a boyfriend.

symple19
11-16-2013, 01:56 AM
http://deadspin.com/how-the-sexual-battery-investigation-of-jameis-winston-1465268259

LakerHater
11-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Attorney working on behalf of woman who filed sexual assault complaint against Jameis Winston was warned not to pursue case.

Vito Corleone
11-20-2013, 01:21 PM
Attorney working on behalf of woman who filed sexual assault complaint against Jameis Winston was warned not to pursue case.

Link?

LakerHater
11-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Link?

Vito Corleone
11-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Wow, I wish I could say I'm surprised. I now feel very sorry for this woman and hope the Heisman voters take note of what is going on in Florida.

Sisk
11-20-2013, 03:43 PM
http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2013/PDFs/winston.pdf

LakerHater
11-21-2013, 12:53 AM

symple19
11-21-2013, 12:58 AM
:lol

DesignatedT
11-21-2013, 01:30 AM
Wow. Someone (Winston, the chick, Tallahassee PD) is going to get in deep trouble for this shit. The national media outlets are now picking this up and running with it.

HI-FI
11-21-2013, 02:41 AM
on the flip side, least I feel better about Mack not going after this dude. Maybe he heard some rumblings about it, or maybe that's giving Mack too much credit.

Vito Corleone
11-21-2013, 02:45 AM
on the flip side, least I feel better about Mack not going after this dude. Maybe he heard some rumblings about it, or maybe that's giving Mack too much credit.

Too much credit

SupremeGuy
11-21-2013, 09:21 AM
I haven't really been following the story but didn't he have two witnesses that said they didn't even have sex? lol There goes that.

symple19
11-21-2013, 10:16 AM
I haven't really been following the story but didn't he have two witnesses that said they didn't even have sex? lol There goes that.

They found his DNA in her underwear. Pretty sure the question isn't whether they had sex, but whether or not it was consensual

JoeTait75
11-21-2013, 10:42 AM
This could really benefit Ohio State, tbh. If he gets suspended the Buckeyes will probably pass FSU in the polls even if both teams win out, imo.

symple19
11-21-2013, 10:56 AM
This could really benefit Ohio State, tbh. If he gets suspended the Buckeyes will probably pass FSU in the polls even if both teams win out, imo.

Still think you guys need Baylor to lose as well

Bill_Brasky
11-21-2013, 11:26 AM
Still think you guys need Baylor to lose as well
:cry we tried :cry

symple19
11-21-2013, 11:29 AM
:cry we tried :cry

Despite the poor second half of the season, I would imagine TT people are okay with the direction of the program?

Bill_Brasky
11-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Despite the poor second half of the season, I would imagine TT people are okay with the direction of the program?

definitely. the OU game should have been a W, but that's the only loss i felt like we had a chance in anyway. okie lite and Baylor's offenses we're way above what our defense is capable of defending. they also managed to bait our young QBs into some mistakes as well as kliff being outcoached at times, particularly in the k state game. he'll get better though, he seems to be a guy who pays attention to detail and obviously is a pretty quick learner.

next is trying to figure out how to nab a few decent recruits.

SupremeGuy
11-21-2013, 01:26 PM
They found his DNA in her underwear. Pretty sure the question isn't whether they had sex, but whether or not it was consensualYeah, but if two people said that they didn't even sleep together then that makes his side look like they're full of shit, since you know, his "DNA" was in her slut panties.

DeadlyDynasty
11-21-2013, 02:22 PM
I would give him the benefit of the doubt if his name was James instead of Jameis

HarlemHeat37
11-21-2013, 05:30 PM
:lmao Famous Rapiss Winston, tbh..

This story now looks horrible for him, tbh:

- DNA matches when he claimed they never had sex, which obviously makes him look bad, as he would have played the consensual vs. rape card instead, rather than denying they ever fucked

- The "witnesses" that claimed he took no part are now proven to be liars, since his DNA was in his panties:lol..why would they lie if there wasn't anything to cover up?

- The fucking police covered it up and apparently warned the victim not to pursue because football trumps everything there

- TMZ doesn't fuck around, tbh

He'll probably be fine since high-profile athletes walk away from felonies all the time, but still, it seems kind of obvious that this moron is guilty, tbh..

Sports leagues are investing in classes and seminars to teach young niggas about managing their money, but they should also create classes to teach them to handle their genitals, tbh..these niggas are so delusional by the hype surrounding them that feel entitled to everything and are ignorant to their surroundings, tbh..

symple19
11-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Saw some rumors on the Rivals board from FSU people that the girls father is a rich booster (which, if true, means she isn't out for a payday and also not somebody who would lie just to ruin the football program)

The Gemini Method
11-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Famous Rapist Winston taking a page out of Kirby and Rapelisberger's book...(name credit to HH.)

DeadlyDynasty
11-21-2013, 05:42 PM
:lmao Famous Rapiss Winston, tbh...
:rollin

symple19
11-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Brutal takedown of the culture in Tallahassee by an FSU instructor http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-isnt-the-only-problem-here-an-fsu-teac-1467707410?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitte r&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

We love the game. We love the players, too, even when they scare us.
Like the blue-chip defensive secondary leader who wrote his personal essay for an openly gay professor on the time in high school he gleefully commanded a posse to bash a girly fag near to death, caved the queer's face, and ruined his smile.
Or the hulking offensive star who brought a friend to help him corner a short, pretty instructor alone in her closet office and scare her within an inch of her life for telling the athletic department he was clowning in class.
Or the top offensive player who sought tutoring from me on a plagiarized paper while tweaking on uppers. Or the standout lineman who never showed for my lectures or turned much in except for a term paper written in someone else's voice, then magically disappeared from the class roll when I resisted the team handlers who pressed me not to fail him.
These guys are all starters at Florida State University. They're probably going to play for the national title; they're almost certainly going to go high in the NFL draft. None of them is older than 22, and they already have longer Wikipedia entries than anyone on the FSU faculty.

more (http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-isnt-the-only-problem-here-an-fsu-teac-1467707410?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitte r&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow)

symple19
11-22-2013, 02:44 PM
^^ Of course, the above could probably be written about any number of Football first schools, tbh

symple19
11-22-2013, 06:32 PM
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac258/scarolinajt/A3BF605E-5112-4A5D-8438-918BE099C7CA-2681-0000030D35DF1F0A_zps173c8e96.jpg

symple19
11-22-2013, 06:33 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/4ye94.jpg

symple19
11-22-2013, 06:33 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/4y5kz.jpg

symple19
11-22-2013, 06:34 PM
http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o700/ctide10/winstonlol_zps61c70f1d.jpg

dirkdirkastan
11-22-2013, 07:15 PM

Obstructed_View
11-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Been an FSU fan for a lot of years, and it looks like this motherfucker needs to be in jail.

LakerHater
11-22-2013, 11:30 PM
Alleged victim’s lawyer speaks out in Jameis Winston case

BY BRENDAN MALOY
http://sitracking.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/winston595.jpg?w=595&h=375
Florida State’s Jameis Winston is a leading candidate for this year’s Heisman Trophy. (Justin K. Aller/ Getty Images)

The attorney for the alleged victim in the Jameis Winston case released a statement Friday night refuting claims that her client had consensual sex with Winston, according to USA Today‘s Daniel Uthman.

After the Florida State QB’s attorney issued a statement on Thursday claiming that his client and the accuser had consensual sex, the alleged victim’s lawyer Patricia Carroll, released a statement saying “To be clear, the victim did not consent. This was a rape.”
Carroll also criticized those who pointed to a police report in which the accuser placed Winston’s height between 5’9″ – 5’11″ saying “DNA is not 5’9″ to 5’11″ DNA is Jameis Winston.” She also mentioned that Winston’s lawyer only attempted a consensual defense after it was revealed that crime scene DNA matched his clients.

SI Wire: Jameis Winston’s attorney: Florida State quarterback and accuser had consensual sex (http://tracking.si.com/2013/11/21/jameis-winstons-attorney-winston-and-accuser-had-consensual-sex/)

Winston has yet to be charged with a crime, and is currently expected to start for the Seminoles in Saturday’s game against the Idaho Vandals.

symple19
11-23-2013, 09:04 AM
Alleged accuser (on the left): http://www.terezowens.com/here-is-jameis-winstons-accuser/

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/erica.jpg

symple19
11-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Here's a Terez Owens article that basically calls the accuser a lying whore

http://www.terezowens.com/heres-what-allegedly-happened-in-the-jameis-winston-sex-scandal/

symple19
11-23-2013, 09:44 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/koolkerns101/jameis_zpsb944598f.jpg

symple19
11-23-2013, 09:44 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/koolkerns101/4yyyd_zps4734b77e.jpg

symple19
11-23-2013, 09:45 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43245950.jpg

Michael Jordan.
11-23-2013, 10:42 AM
When will negroids learn not to fuck with white tramps?

JoeTait75
11-23-2013, 11:16 AM

If a century of lynchings didn't teach them anything, this certainly won't.

My money is on this chick being full of it, tbh. Rape is the most lied-about crime in existence.

Sisk
11-23-2013, 11:36 AM
Here's a Terez Owens article that basically calls the accuser a lying whore

http://www.terezowens.com/heres-what-allegedly-happened-in-the-jameis-winston-sex-scandal/

Hmmm... didn't Jameis say he did not know her?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-23-2013, 11:38 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43245950.jpg

:lmao

Trill Clinton
11-23-2013, 11:39 AM

If a century of lynchings didn't teach them anything, this certainly won't.

My money is on this chick being full of it, tbh. Rape is the most lied-about crime in existence.

how bout white broads just stop crying rape whenever one of their friends or family find out they're sluts who let a brotha fuck?

Michael Jordan.
11-23-2013, 11:40 AM
how bout white broads just stop crying rape whenever one of their friends or family find out they're sluts who let a brotha fuck?

Yeah that won't happen.

Bill_Brasky
11-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Hmmm... didn't Jameis say he did not know her?

his attorney also said they never had sex. then when the DNA matched he says they weren't surprised at the results, as they knew he had sex with her, but it was consensual.

idk man. he's been caught in a lie now. why do that if there really is nothing to cover up here?

Bill_Brasky
11-23-2013, 11:50 AM
then again, if there are photos of the two hanging out together before the alleged rape, it kinda makes her seem full of shit as she initially couldn't ID her "attacker".....

JoeTait75
11-23-2013, 11:51 AM
idk man. he's been caught in a lie now. why do that if there really is nothing to cover up here?

Didn't he have a GF at the time? That's reason enough to lie.

pgardn
11-23-2013, 12:18 PM
She could have tugged him into bed, all 5'9" of him, taken off his clothes climbed on top, and then said NO.

This is going to end up being a consensual sex v. forced. If she goes through with this, and did indeed take pictures with him, know him, had sex with him before, it just does not matter. If all of the aforementioned is true, she will be tied up and drug across a slimy bottom. It's her choice at this point.

It could get extraordinarily ugly for both of them and he could be exonerated. So part of the lesson should be get well acquainted with your target if you wish to rape them. Or, if you really want a guy and he jilts you, make sure you have rough sex. Or get into a physical altercation immediately after the romp.

symple19
11-23-2013, 12:20 PM

Still has the same gf

http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/gallery/jameis-girlfriend/jameis-winston-girlfriend-6.jpg

http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/gallery/jameis-girlfriend/jameis-winston-girlfriend-2.jpg

symple19
11-23-2013, 12:25 PM

I agree, but not for your reason (which is true, btw)

It's also one of the most difficult to prove. Seems like lying on both sides coupled with a terrible investigation by the Tally PD

Sisk
11-23-2013, 12:38 PM

I guess if you're that fucking stupid to lie to the law about a girl accusing you of rape to keep your girlfriend.

Bill_Brasky
11-23-2013, 12:42 PM
I guess if you're that fucking stupid to lie to the law about a girl accusing you of rape to keep your girlfriend.

i was gonna say. that would be like lying to the cops about where you were during a murder because you don't want your wife finding out you ate fast food.

Sisk
11-23-2013, 12:59 PM
i was gonna say. that would be like lying to the cops about where you were during a murder because you don't want your wife finding out you ate fast food.

JoeTait75
11-23-2013, 12:59 PM

I'm not saying it's smart, just that it's a reason.

Sisk
11-23-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm not saying it's smart, just that it's a reason.

I agree. But was his statement that he did not know her through his lawyer? If that's the case, he needs a new lawyer.

Obstructed_View
11-23-2013, 03:32 PM
Something to think about: If they knew each other, and if he fucked her 100 times, the first time he does it against her will it's still rape.

Pelicans78
11-23-2013, 04:25 PM
He's pretty fucked if you ask me. The girl went straight to the hospital after they had sex and they have DNA evidence as well. If there was physical evidence of rape from her hospital visit, then he's definitely fucked.

leemajors
11-23-2013, 04:29 PM
He's pretty fucked if you ask me. The girl went straight to the hospital after they had sex and they have DNA evidence as well. If there was physical evidence of rape from her hospital visit, then he's definitely fucked.

I don't think they would have closed the case a year ago if there was, but Florida, etc.

DMX7
11-23-2013, 05:28 PM
Still has the same gf

http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/gallery/jameis-girlfriend/jameis-winston-girlfriend-2.jpg

Rice?

SupremeGuy
11-23-2013, 11:31 PM
He's pretty fucked if you ask me. The girl went straight to the hospital after they had sex and they have DNA evidence as well. If there was physical evidence of rape from her hospital visit, then he's definitely fucked.Yeah, the fact that she went to the hospital after is pretty fucking damming if you ask me. Tally PD is going to fucking burn too.

Obstructed_View
11-23-2013, 11:35 PM
I don't think they would have closed the case a year ago if there was, but Florida, etc.

The report said that she called to ask when they were going to get a DNA sample, and the cops flat out told her that they weren't going to.

Yeah, the fact that she went to the hospital after is pretty fucking damming if you ask me. Tally PD is going to fucking burn too.

The fact that she also didn't say shit about it and didn't even comment until the news picked up the police report and his lawyer started spouting shit makes me think this is legit. Fits the story that she just decided to go on with her life.

symple19
11-25-2013, 02:01 PM
Here's the two alleged witnesses, according to Terez Owens http://www.terezowens.com/here-are-the-two-witnesses-in-the-jameis-winston-case/

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/kenny-ss-500x500.jpg

LakerHater
12-04-2013, 06:02 PM
investigation over!

anouncement to come tomorrow... probably good news for him!

NFO
12-04-2013, 10:00 PM
investigation over!

anouncement to come tomorrow... probably good news for him!

Yep. If they were going to charge him they would have done it ASAP, I mean why let an alleged rapist walk around for another day.

LakerHater
12-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Congrats to the 2nd freshman to win the Heisman!

SupremeGuy
12-05-2013, 01:17 PM
lol nothing better to be in the US than a black athlete

Yay racism! :lol

Holden_Caulfield
12-05-2013, 01:50 PM
nigga got off on and off the court :lol

The Gemini Method
12-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Not surprising. Congrats to your 2013 Heisman Winner!!! Famous Non Rapist Jameis Winston!

SupremeGuy
12-05-2013, 02:04 PM
This is incredible. I hope the dumb bitch sues the fuck out of the state. The state attorney has this big ol' fucking "I don't give a fuck" grin. :lol

Holden_Caulfield
12-05-2013, 02:06 PM
they found more than one male DNA in the "evidence" :lol

what a fucking slut :wakeup

The Gemini Method
12-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Kobe and Ben R. were reported to be in the Tallahassee area that night...Steelers now take Winston off their draft board.

Darth_Pelican
12-05-2013, 02:31 PM
http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jameis-winston-jesus-the-chosen-one-t-shirt.jpeg (http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jameis-winston-jesus-the-chosen-one-t-shirt.jpeg)

SupremeGuy
12-05-2013, 02:33 PM
When is rape not rape? When you're a famous minority or minority athlete. lol Fucking feminism sent back to the 50s and shit. Good shit. :lol

He should press charges on her now, tbh. lol Fucking bitch should have never left the kitchen.

leemajors
12-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Yeah i'm sure this will have a profound effect on feminism.

Trill Clinton
12-05-2013, 03:21 PM
great news. knew he was innocent from the jump.

The Gemini Method
12-05-2013, 04:17 PM
He's lucky that the D.A. was a bumbling Floridian because his defense attorney came off as an idiot. Gotta love Florida for their awesome justice system.

NFO
12-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Apparently if you want to get away with a major crime, you move to FL. Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman, and now Winston can testify to that.

Michael Jordan.
12-05-2013, 05:39 PM
He's lucky that the D.A. was a bumbling Floridian because his defense attorney came off as an idiot. Gotta love Florida for their awesome justice system.

He wasn't gettinf charged because she had someone else's jizz in her clothes too.

The Gemini Method
12-05-2013, 05:42 PM
He wasn't gettinf charged because she had someone else's jizz in her clothes too.

Yeah that played a huge role--however there was a rape case tried out here where that really didn't help the defendant and the D.A. was on point. It just seemed this was either one of those tings that we'll never get the full story or it was all a publicity ploy. Either way, I'd be a saint the rest of my life if I were this guy. He doesn't seem like the most intelligent of people--let's hope he surrounds himself with a good system.

mingus
12-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Why wait a year to go to the police? Her allegation has bull written all over it from the start.

HarlemHeat37
12-05-2013, 06:11 PM
:lol this was clearly rape that was covered up by several people involved, tbh..

Famiss Rapiss denied having sex with this ho and was caught in a massive lie, then he moved the goal posts..

This is similar to the Kobe situation, although worse due to Winston lying, compared to Kobe being frightened by the Feds and snitching on everybody in sight, tbh..

- Famiss Rapiss raped
- The girl is a typical college whore
- The girl was warned by the police not to pursue
- The girl was most likely paid a nice sum to make this end
- She got paid and she avoided further embarrassment, which was inevitable once the evidence was presented and the public(including her family, friends) became aware of her sexual history(which is probably disgusting, tbh)..

monosylab1k
12-05-2013, 06:26 PM
This is similar to the Kobe situation, although worse due to Winston lying, compared to Kobe being frightened by the Feds and snitching on everybody in sight, tbh..

:lmao

SupremeGuy
12-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Yeah i'm sure this will have a profound effect on feminism.The DA basically said drunk whores can't be raped. lol He basically gave every guy in Florida the green light to go crazy on drunk bitches at every party in the near future.

NFO
12-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Why wait a year to go to the police? Her allegation has bull written all over it from the start.

She went to FSU police that night, who referred her to the Tallahassee police because of the crime. The case was in a status called inactive/open until last month. It was a detective at the Tallahassee police dept who asker do you really want to pursue this.

Vito Corleone
12-05-2013, 07:36 PM
:lol this was clearly rape that was covered up by several people involved, tbh..

Famiss Rapiss denied having sex with this ho and was caught in a massive lie, then he moved the goal posts..

- Famiss Rapiss raped
- The girl is a typical college whore
- The girl was warned by the police not to pursue
- The girl was most likely paid a nice sum to make this end
- She got paid and she avoided further embarrassment, which was inevitable once the evidence was presented and the public(including her family, friends) became aware of her sexual history that is probably disgusting

By chance is English your second language?

HarlemHeat37
12-05-2013, 07:51 PM
By chance is English your second language?

Are you attempting to make a funny, tbh?..

Vito Corleone
12-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Are you attempting to make a funny, tbh?..

Depends, were you attempting to write a sentence in English?

EDIT: DAMIT, I just wasted my 1000th post replying to this crap :bang

HarlemHeat37
12-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Edgy 2008 grammar smack, nigga:lol..

Vito Corleone
12-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Edgy 2008 grammar smack, nigga:lol..

LOL just yanking your chain.

Avante
12-05-2013, 08:08 PM
No way in hell some obvious whore was going to fuck up NCAA football, was never going to happen. ESPECIALLY...in the south.

benefactor
12-05-2013, 08:10 PM
No one was asking for your opinion, old faggot.

JoeTait75
12-05-2013, 10:20 PM
It was a detective at the Tallahassee police dept who asker do you really want to pursue this.

Pretty good question, tbh.

NFO
12-06-2013, 08:07 AM
Pretty good question, tbh.

I was just pointing that fact out that the detective did ask her that question. You are right in that it is a fair question to ask especially in high profile type cases, but at the time (Dec of 2012) was Famous Jameis really all that famous and the case may not have been all that high profile.

SupremeGuy
12-06-2013, 09:35 PM
A qb for a major college program would make the news regardless of how good he or his team is, tbh...

symple19
12-10-2013, 10:03 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/family-jameis-winston-accuser-hold-press-conference-friday-211245528--ncaaf.html

http://img.pandawhale.com/51820-Raccoon-Popcorn-gif-s59F.gif

LakerHater
12-11-2013, 09:10 PM

SupremeGuy
12-13-2013, 11:52 PM
The chick's attorney is looking to get an independent investigator to check out the handling of the case by everyone involved. lol Fucking Tally PD is still fucked, tbh. Anyone that saw the "news conference" could fucking tell those bitches didn't give a fuck what evidence there was, there was no way they were pressing charges on Winston.

Bill_Brasky
12-14-2013, 10:40 AM
the chick has no evidence at all. she's out for money like we all thought.

fucking dumb gold digging cunt

symple19
12-17-2013, 04:54 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2cr3k7b.gif

LoneStarState'sPride
12-17-2013, 08:01 AM
:lol :lol

LakerHater
01-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Jameis Winston’s accuser plans to sue Heisman Trophy winner

BY TIM POLZER
http://sitracking.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/ap933629482411.jpg?w=600&h=375
Jameis Winston led Florida State to its third national championship. (AP Photo/Chuck Burton)

The attorney for the woman who accused Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston of rape said her client plans to file a civil lawsuit against the Heisman Trophy winner, the Tallahassee Police Department and possibly Florida State University.

Pat Carroll, representing the woman who claims Winston raped her in December 2012, told ABC News: “I want heads to roll.”
In December, Florida state attorney Willie Meggsdeclined to pursue sexual assault charges against the Seminoles quarterback, citing a lack of evidence and gaps in the accuser’s story.
Carroll said the Tallahassee Police Department’s negligent handling her client’s case led to Meggs’ decision to not pursue charges.
“Absolutely you’re going to see a civil suit,” Carroll said. “You can not have law enforcement that is not held accountable.”
Carroll said, “The family is proceeding, with civil action against the TPD and Jameis Winston. And possibly the university.”

BURKE: Jameis Winston and other 2014 NFL Draft prospects
Tallahassee Police Chief Tom Coe said in December that his department “took the case seriously, processed evidence and conducted an investigation based on information available at that time.”
Winston led Florida State to a last-minute 34-31 win over Auburn in the BCS national championship game Monday night.

DMX7
01-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Free Jameis Winston!

Winehole23
04-16-2014, 10:29 AM
In his announcement, the prosecutor, William N. Meggs, acknowledged a number of shortcomings in the police investigation. In fact, an examination by The New York Times has found that there was virtually no investigation at all, either by the police or the university.

The police did not follow the obvious leads that would have quickly identified the suspect as well as witnesses, one of whom videotaped part of the sexual encounter. After the accuser identified Mr. Winston as her assailant, the police did not even attempt to interview him for nearly two weeks and never obtained his DNA.

The detective handling the case waited two months to write his first report and then prematurely suspended his inquiry without informing the accuser. By the time the prosecutor got the case, important evidence had disappeared, including the video of the sexual act.

“They just missed all the basic fundamental stuff that you are supposed to do,” Mr. Meggs said in a recent interview. Even so, he cautioned, a better investigation might have yielded the same result.

The case has unfolded as colleges and universities across the country are facing rising criticism over how they deal with sexual assault, as well as questions about whether athletes sometimes receive preferential treatment. The Times’s examination — based on police and university records, as well as interviews with people close to the case, including lawyers and sexual assault experts — found that, in the Winston case, Florida State did little to determine what had happened.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/04/16/sports/errors-in-inquiry-on-rape-allegations-against-fsu-jamies-winston.html

rjv
04-16-2014, 10:36 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/04/16/sports/errors-in-inquiry-on-rape-allegations-against-fsu-jamies-winston.html

well as the hypocritical a-holes at ESPN said the other day: "it's good to be jameis winston".

benefactor
04-16-2014, 11:58 AM
lol NCAA...he'll go all Big Rape on some chick when he gets to the pros and there will a be a lot of "I told you so's" going around.

leemajors
04-30-2014, 10:01 AM
http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

Jameis Winston cited for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

rjv
04-30-2014, 10:49 AM
http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

ESPN hasn't even touched on it.

Blake
04-30-2014, 11:06 AM

and after they just got told they can have all they can eat at school

TFloss32
04-30-2014, 11:19 AM
and after they just got told they can have all they can eat at school

https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3a%2f%2fi.imgur.com%2fKO022cw.jpg&t=1398874693&sig=9_gjrlmZUmer3NUxueYyMw--~B (http://imgur.com/KO022cw)

benefactor
04-30-2014, 11:43 AM

DD
04-30-2014, 12:16 PM
What's the fiirst word that comes to your mind when you hear a story like that?:lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-30-2014, 01:56 PM
A rapist and a thief. What a quality human being.

The Gemini Method
04-30-2014, 01:59 PM
Forgot to snatch the butter--probably the most integral part of any crab cooking or crustacean devouring...

TFloss32
04-30-2014, 02:05 PM
https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3a%2f%2fi825.photobucket.com%2falbums% 2fzz174%2fTexasd24%2fjamies_zps66f4817c.png&t=1398884562&sig=zaeaAsKrSU2rA.QiBXNFcg--~B
https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3a%2f%2fi.imgur.com%2f9RhA8Kf.gif&t=1398884562&sig=3Fz75UT.VgwbmmsYq3ZtXg--~B

https://imageshack.com/a/img834/383/yqnt.gif
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmfM5caIUAAZr00.jpg

SupremeGuy
04-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Is anyone actually surprised, tbh? lol He's obviously a crap human being who feels like he can get away with anything since he already got away with rape.

How long until ESPN spins the story and makes Winston the victim?

"He had to steal crab legs to eat!" :cry
"This is proof that the NCAA needs to pay it's players!" :cry
"Don't forget Sterling!" :cry

FkLA
05-01-2014, 02:11 PM
"If I get Manziel disease, I want every one of you all to get your mikes and start slapping me on the head," Winston joked.

:lol fucking idiot

Spur-Addict
05-15-2014, 10:19 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000350507/article/jameis-winston-crablegs-video-released

benefactor
05-16-2014, 06:10 AM
:lol anyone who drafts this dumb spook

manufan10
05-20-2014, 11:26 PM
My favorite photoshop:

http://thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jameis-Winston-Crab-Legs-Memes.jpg

benefactor
05-21-2014, 06:00 AM

Clipper Nation
05-22-2014, 09:00 PM
"If I get Manziel disease, I want every one of you all to get your mikes and start slapping me on the head," Winston joked.

:lol fucking idiot
:lol Inbred
:lol Hoyer's backup

DMX7
05-23-2014, 07:55 AM
The man wanted to play for UT. Is he worth it after all this?

unleashbaynes
05-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Crofl UT would a done a waaaaay better job of sweeping his bullshit under the rug.