PDA

View Full Version : Magic: Big Baby Davis rejected from Travelodge, breaks hotel computer in disgust

hater
11-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Glen "Big Baby" Davis has apologized for creating a disturbance at a downtown Orlando, Fla., motel this past weekend.

The Orlando Magic forward "sincerely apologized" Tuesday for damaging a computer at a Travelodge after a loss to the Boston Celtics on Friday night.

According to police, a 911 call was placed and then hung up on at 4:03 a.m. Saturday. When officers arrived at the scene, they were told that neither party wanted a report written. No charges were filed.

According to video posted on TMZ Sports, which first reported the incident, Davis is seen talking to a hotel clerk and then at some point puts his head down on the counter. A short time later he grabs a keyboard behind the counter and rips it away from the computer. He tosses it across the room and appears to stumble as he heads to the exit. Davis apparently was set off because he was told there were no rooms available, TMZ reported.

:lol trying to book a hotel in your own home city

:lmao choosing Travelodge

Bynumite
11-13-2013, 08:00 PM
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/cstrick16/1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

OKC
11-13-2013, 08:01 PM
Bynumite with the gif of the day

baseline bum
11-13-2013, 08:06 PM
I don't know what he's so pissed about; nigga has Bible Kemp paying for his kid

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Hope-Alexa-Dwight-Howard-11.jpg

Thebesteva
11-13-2013, 08:46 PM
Imagine these cocky NBA players woke up circa 1800's to a slave plantation. That would be must see TV

D-Wade
11-13-2013, 08:48 PM
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/cstrick16/1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

:lol

ChumpDumper
11-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Travelodge?

Damn.

PingPong
11-13-2013, 08:59 PM
This clown cried like a child after Garnett yelled to him some years ago.

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Imagine these cocky NBA players woke up circa 1800's to a slave plantation. That would be must see TV

I already have lil homie :hat Kool right along side them:

McKg-kwt0VA

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Glen "Big Baby" Davis has apologized for creating a disturbance at a downtown Orlando, Fla., motel this past weekend.

The Orlando Magic forward "sincerely apologized" Tuesday for damaging a computer at a Travelodge after a loss to the Boston Celtics on Friday night.

According to police, a 911 call was placed and then hung up on at 4:03 a.m. Saturday. When officers arrived at the scene, they were told that neither party wanted a report written. No charges were filed.

According to video posted on TMZ Sports, which first reported the incident, Davis is seen talking to a hotel clerk and then at some point puts his head down on the counter. A short time later he grabs a keyboard behind the counter and rips it away from the computer. He tosses it across the room and appears to stumble as he heads to the exit. Davis apparently was set off because he was told there were no rooms available, TMZ reported.

:lol trying to book a hotel in your own home city

:lmao choosing Travelodge

a lady friend of mine says she went to college with Big Baby...says his mom is a real real for real crackhead...says she came into the gym during a game once and jumped onto the court and started yelling and screaming: "That's my son I need money big baby help your mama" said it was some real sad shit to see...

phoenix219
11-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Wow, thats terrible. Believable, but so sad. Lol.

lefty
11-13-2013, 10:19 PM
:lol cheating on his girl
:lol frustrated he cant find a room to fuck so he tosses a computer
:lol primal instincts

:lol now his girl knows

BRHornet45
11-13-2013, 10:23 PM
I mean the dude has made well over $20M so far in his NBA career ... why be so damn cheap and choose a dump like Travelodge?

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 10:28 PM
I mean the dude has made well over $20M so far in his NBA career ... why be so damn cheap and choose a dump like Travelodge?

so a black man like A.I flosses his money and you racists complain...a black man like Big Baby conserves his money and you racists still complain....

go figure

DPG21920
11-13-2013, 10:29 PM
^ Man that was a stupid comment :lol

BRHornet45
11-13-2013, 10:31 PM
so a black man like A.I flosses his money and you racists complain...a black man like Big Baby conserves his money and you racists still complain....

go figure

Kool you bitch you

ANYONE staying at Travelodge deserves to be hated on.

you must be one of their card carrying, reward points members or something ... why else be mad about this?

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Kool you bitch you

you must be one of their card carrying, reward points members or something ... why else be mad about this?

you shop at Walmart don't you....stop being elitist

DPG21920
11-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Kool you bitch you

Not only that, his point was ostensibly stupid. AI "flaunting his money"? You mean blowing his fortune and going reportedly broke and living in excess? No issue with staying at a crappy hotel, but I doubt it was about saving money and who acts like an idiot and bashes a keyboard when a hotel is booked. How stupid of a human do you have to be?

blkroadrunners
11-13-2013, 10:42 PM
Probably less security, people, and cameras compared to the bigger hotels so he can do his business w/o getting caught.