PDA

View Full Version : Why Does 99% Of The Club Forum Wear Their Heart On Their Sleeve?

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Seriously...listen if you don't like me toast you...if you disagree with me I'll even salute you...I just don't understand that just because you get mad at me you feel the need to be mad and disagree with me on everything because you're just not able to get over being butthurt...people holding onto grudges for yrs....people whining and complaining everyday...people waiting for me to post so they show the board they hate me....people thinking they're clever in dissing me....people circle jerk laughing at unfunny jokes aimed to diss me...why is everyone so uptight...so angry....so frustrated... is it because in your personal lives you are real and true failures? are you guys and gals really that unhappy....I feel so bad for you...life is full of so many fun and enjoyable things...you folks really don't need to be angry and upset with a chip on your shoulder...at the end of the day my life is great and I'm here to entertain myself...it was never my intention to cause so many people to feel real pain, anger, hostility, jealousy, envy, strife, and suicidal feelings etc...

I sincerely apologize to you folks who I caused to break down mentally...it was never my intent....may you find peace

zK2ZuescJGA

silverblk mystix
11-13-2013, 09:20 PM
Agreed.

You should make your own "LOVE" thread. They do the same thing to me. It kills em that I am enjoying laughing at them and mocking them and it kills them because their lives are shitty and they are shitty unhappy people.

Truth.

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Agreed.

You should make your own "LOVE" thread. They do the same thing to me. It kills em that I am enjoying laughing at them and mocking them and it kills them because their lives are shitty and they are shitty unhappy people.

Truth.

I just wish they had more self esteem....that's why I'm a changed man..I want people to smile...but the dream starts within....even when LJ pinked me for a year because he was jealous of me and Kori's relationship people couldn't understand why I still had a good time....

because for me it all starts here:

IYzlVDlE72w

SA210
11-13-2013, 09:32 PM
Seriously...listen if you don't like me toast you...if you disagree with me I'll even salute you...I just don't understand that just because you get mad at me you feel the need to be mad and disagree with me on everything because you're just not able to get over being butthurt...people holding onto grudges for yrs....people whining and complaining everyday...people waiting for me to post so they show the board they hate me....people thinking they're clever in dissing me....people circle jerk laughing at unfunny jokes aimed to diss me...why is everyone so uptight...so angry....so frustrated... is it because in your personal lives you are real and true failures? are you guys and gals really that unhappy....I feel so bad for you...life is full of so many fun and enjoyable things...you folks really don't need to be angry and upset with a chip on your shoulder...at the end of the day my life is great and I'm here to entertain myself...it was never my intention to cause so many people to feel real pain, anger, hostility, jealousy, envy, strife, and suicidal feelings etc...

I sincerely apologize to you folks who I caused to break down mentally...it was never my intent....may you find peace

zK2ZuescJGA

Truth bombs. Even though we disagree in a big way on some political policy..there really is no need to shut out other topics or discussion.

You hit the nail on the head. Trolls running around butthurt, angry at their lives taking it out on posters they hate or that embarrassed them. As soon as someone they hate makes a thread, they lick their unhappy chops to circle jerk all in it. Beat them at their own game all of a sudden too..then they spin and point fingers at YOU for doing it lol.

Unhappy, angry, no life having, disgruntled troll souls. No independent thought..they just know they are angry so they attempt the trolling regardless of the actual topic of the thread. Their sympathizers are even more pathetic for being biased and being angry for exposing their friends. Looking at truth is unimportant to them, their anger leads them tbh.

They will come in here angry and lie about it.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2013, 09:37 PM
Truth bombs. Even though we disagree in a big way on some political policy..there really is no need to shut out other topics or discussion.

You hit the nail on the head. Trolls running around butthurt, angry at their lives taking it out on posters they hate or that embarrassed them. As soon as someone they hate makes a thread, they lick their unhappy chops to circle jerk all in it. Beat them at their own game all of a sudden too..then they spin and point fingers at YOU for doing it lol.

Unhappy, angry, no life having, disgruntled troll souls. No independent thought..they just know they are angry so they attempt the trolling regardless of the actual topic of the thread. Their sympathizers are even more pathetic for being biased and being angry for exposing their friends. Looking at truth is unimportant to them, their anger leads them tbh.

They will come in here angry and lie about it.

Well...

more truth bombs.

Here is another one. If you start an awesome thread with an awesome topic - their BUTTHURT - will absolutely not ALLOW them to post in it.

But as soon as one of their buddies posts a- SHITTY SHITTY BORING THREAD -

they run in and trip over each other just to post in the shitty boring thread.

I am forever laughing at this because I know that I have got them pegged, controlled and programmed!!!!!

:lmao

xmas1997
11-13-2013, 09:39 PM
I just wish they had more self esteem....that's why I'm a changed man..I want people to smile...but the dream starts within....even when LJ pinked me for a year because he was jealous of me and Kori's relationship people couldn't understand why I still had a good time....

because for me it all starts here:

IYzlVDlE72w

I never found anything you said to me to be offensive.
We all wake up sometime.
There are many on here now that hate my stance on neutrality.
But in the end, I could care less what anyone else thinks.
That is just one less "issue" that I do not have that they have to deal with themselves.
Stick to your guns, resist being "baited", and laugh as often as you can.
Find the humor in everything.
:lol

Here is a truth for you, no one can make a bigger fool of you than you can of yourself, no matter how hard they try. They will always look more foolish in their attempts to make others look the fool.
They cannot escape this fact. They wear it like bright neon lights flashing from their foreheads.
The intelligent person humors them in this fruitless endeavor.
And they eventually grow up, or is left by the wayside languishing in their self made squalor.
Ultimately we all have to take responsibility for ourselves, we cannot "save" anyone but ourselves.
And the more humor you can savor, the healthier you will be.

SA210
11-13-2013, 09:47 PM
We all wake up sometime.
That is just one less "issue" that I do not have that they have to deal with themselves.

:lol Well some people can take neutrality. Others, it sends them off the deep end lol

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 10:04 PM
We all wake up sometime.

Here is a truth for you, no one can make a bigger fool of you than you can of yourself, no matter how hard they try. They will always look more foolish in their attempts to make others look the fool.
They cannot escape this fact. They wear it like bright neon lights flashing from their foreheads.
The intelligent person humors them in this fruitless endeavor.
And they eventually grow up, or is left by the wayside languishing in their self made squalor.
Ultimately we all have to take responsibility for ourselves, we cannot "save" anyone but ourselves.
And the more humor you can savor, the healthier you will be.

If I haven't offended you....You're unique and one of a kind...:lol...it's good to see some people still have a sense of humor....

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Well...

more truth bombs.

Here is another one. If you start an awesome thread with an awesome topic - their BUTTHURT - will absolutely not ALLOW them to post in it.

But as soon as one of their buddies posts a- SHITTY SHITTY BORING THREAD -

they run in and trip over each other just to post in the shitty boring thread.

I am forever laughing at this because I know that I have got them pegged, controlled and programmed!!!!!

:lmao

^ not to digress from my positive banter but it is true....I really truly believe these type of people have mental problems...I can name them off :lol

silverblk mystix
11-13-2013, 10:13 PM
^ not to digress from my positive banter but it is true....I really truly believe these type of people have mental problems...I can name them off :lol

Oh, believe me - they know who they are!

:rollin:rollin

xmas1997
11-13-2013, 10:15 PM
If I haven't offended you....You're unique and one of a kind...:lol...it's good to see some people still have a sense of humor....

I beg to differ with you, I am no more unique than you are.
It's just I "woke" up. I realized what I was doing.
You are too.
This is a good thing.
Laughter is healthy on so many levels.
And try not to take anything, anyone, and especially yourself too seriously.

SA210
11-13-2013, 10:17 PM
Oh, believe me - they know who they are!

:rollin:rollin

:lmao They do

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 12:36 PM

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 01:03 PM
So Kool, were you trolling?
Or is this on the level?
Because Hustle just opened a new thread similar to yours but posted your exact same words, verbatim!
Of course, if you were trolling, I'm sure you won't tell me you were.

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Or is this on the level?
Because Hustle just opened a new thread similar to yours but posted your exact same words, verbatim!

Just look at the Conan thread to confirm everything that Kool stated was true. They can't post in that thread because they are butthurt and holding grudges -

you know - the same things that they accuse others of!

SA210
11-14-2013, 05:18 PM
Just look at the Conan thread to confirm everything that Kool stated was true. They can't post in that thread because they are butthurt and holding grudges -

you know - the same things that they accuse others of!

:lmao confirmed

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 05:24 PM
oh yeah, and of course - this thread -

this thread was actually a pretty good topic where maybe some dialogue could take place for everyone to chill and just have fun -

but - if the asshurt is too deep - they would rather just hate on kool - because he pegged them.

SA210
11-14-2013, 05:32 PM
oh yeah, and of course - this thread -

this thread was actually a pretty good topic where maybe some dialogue could take place for everyone to chill and just have fun -

but - if the asshurt is too deep - they would rather just hate on kool - because he pegged them.

lol They are afraid of dialogue and truth. This topic was a sure way to keep them away. They only care about trolling, e-grudges, telling lies and shitty threads :lol

I mean look what the truth thread did to them :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2013, 05:36 PM
Or is this on the level?

like I told her on the dance floor...that's all me baby!!! :lol....so no trolling....you can see for yourself how easily and genuinely emotionally fragile these folks are...it's pretty sad...

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 05:39 PM
like I told her on the dance floor...that's all me baby!!! :lol....so no trolling....you can see for yourself how easily and genuinely emotionally fragile these folks are...it's pretty sad...

but watch what happens when the next = burger thread - or poop thread - happens...

circle-jerk time!

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2013, 05:42 PM
but watch what happens when the next = burger thread - or poop thread - happens...

circle-jerk time!

"Let Them Eat Cake" - Koolaid

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Glad to know this was on the level, unlike Hustle' thread.

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Glad to know this was on the level, unlike Hustle' thread.

I'm not always an asshole

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 06:33 PM

You seem cool enough to me.
What brought on this change, or is it too personal to share?
Or would you prefer not to set yourself up for trolls to say?

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2013, 09:15 PM
You seem cool enough to me.
What brought on this change, or is it too personal to share?
Or would you prefer not to set yourself up for trolls to say?

At first I was trynna play TWISTA and spin the bottle with CF and Maalox and Cute_Spur fan but the real reason is this:

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48 :hat

mouse
11-14-2013, 09:20 PM

And Hitler didn't always cook the Jews 24/7.... he did take time off to clean the ovens now and then.

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 09:25 PM
At first I was trynna play TWISTA and spin the bottle with CF and Maalox and Cute_Spur fan but the real reason is this:

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48 :hat

What, you found God?
Or rather, God found you?

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2013, 09:45 PM
What, you found God?
Or rather, God found you?

He never finds us....we're children of his...he created us...he knows the names of the hairs on our head....he knows the names of every star in the Universe...we're worth much more than a Sparrow....I had to search for him...

N0xAOGhv6lA

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 10:20 PM
He never finds us....we're children of his...he created us...he knows the names of the hairs on our head....he knows the names of every star in the Universe...we're worth much more than a Sparrow....I had to search for him...

N0xAOGhv6lA

Seek and ye shall find.

The Kingdom of Heaven is within.
(Jesus of Nazareth)