PDA

View Full Version : Why does 99% of Spurstalk feel the need to lie?

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Seriously...listen if you don't like me toast you...if you disagree with me I'll even salute you...I just don't understand that just because you get mad at me you feel the need to be mad and disagree with me on everything because you're just not able to get over being butthurt...people holding onto grudges for yrs....people whining and complaining everyday...people pretending to have money....people bragging about e-bitches they don't really have....people pretending to drive $400k cars but taking the bus in real life...why is everyone lying so much...so fake....so insecure... is it because in your personal lives you are real and true failures? are you guys and gals really that unhappy....I feel so bad for you...life is full of so many fun and enjoyable things...you folks really don't need to be lying about everything just to impress people that you will never really meet in person...at the end of the day sometimes you can be entertaining but I don't see the need to start threads about your e-life when your real one is nowhere near that...it was never my intention to cause so many people to feel real pain, anger, hostility, jealousy, envy, strife, and suicidal feelings etc...

I sincerely apologize to you folks who feel the need to impress me and others with your e-lives...I don't really care if you drive a Benz or take the bus....may you find peace with yourself and learn to accept who you really are... like my ni66a Rogue (lol).

http://youtu.be/gtTGfWDamVE

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 10:16 AM
So koolaid caused your butthurt-ness.

ok - got it.

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 10:28 AM
I like talking about butt hurt because I like to make butts hurt and when people make my butt hurt. It hurts so good.

Interesting.

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 10:33 AM
^ needs to perfect this thing he ripped off from the masta!^

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 10:40 AM
^Doesn't know that Hustle's been doing it for years and all others are imitators. Can go suck an inmates cawk... again.^

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 10:45 AM
^ another ripoff - 1/10 ^

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 10:55 AM
^loves the cawk - 10/10 times^

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 11:00 AM
SBM , can you train me and teach me to be a bad ass?

mrsmaalox
11-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Hustle babe, you know I've never lied to you.

lebomb
11-14-2013, 11:13 AM
I lied :depressed

Im really white and have a tiny schmeckle. I hate eating my girls ass out. Im really not engaged. I graduated from Tekka Tek, and the Lakers are my favorite team. :hang

Blake
11-14-2013, 11:17 AM
I lied :depressed

Im really white and have a tiny schmeckle. I hate eating my girls ass out. Im really not engaged. I graduated from Tekka Tek, and the Lakers are my favorite team. :hang

Still obsessed with Tech.^

No lie.

smh utsa

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Hustle babe, you know I've never lied to you.

I know, beb. I know.

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 12:36 PM

MultiTroll
11-14-2013, 12:53 PM
Seriously...listen if you don't like me toast you...if you disagree with me I'll even salute you...I just don't understand that just because you get mad at me you feel the need to be mad and disagree with me on everything because you're just not able to get over being butthurt...people holding onto grudges for yrs....people whining and complaining everyday...people pretending to have money....people bragging about e-bitches they don't really have....people pretending to drive $400k cars but taking the bus in real life...why is everyone lying so much...so fake....so insecure... is it because in your personal lives you are real and true failures? are you guys and gals really that unhappy....I feel so bad for you...life is full of so many fun and enjoyable things...you folks really don't need to be lying about everything just to impress people that you will never really meet in person...at the end of the day sometimes you can be entertaining but I don't see the need to start threads about your e-life when your real one is nowhere near that...it was never my intention to cause so many people to feel real pain, anger, hostility, jealousy, envy, strife, and suicidal feelings etc...

I sincerely apologize to you folks who feel the need to impress me and others with your e-lives...I don't really care if you drive a Benz or take the bus....may you find peace with yourself and learn to accept who you really are...
:toast

SBM has there been a similar thread like this before??

MultiTroll
11-14-2013, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpovEByK2FI

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 01:02 PM
:toast

SBM has there been a similar thread like this before??

I can answer that, yes, verbatim in fact, by Kool.
Check it out. Is it trolling?

MultiTroll
11-14-2013, 01:38 PM
I would say yes.
However, what is it called when trollee hoping to troll makes a thread but it has valid point(s)? Inadvertently or not.
In this case the heart and soul of ST.

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 01:43 PM
I would say yes.
However, what is it called when trollee hoping to troll makes a thread but it has valid point(s)? Inadvertently or not.

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 01:47 PM

verbatim?

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 01:49 PM
verbatim?

pretty damn close

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 01:52 PM
pretty damn close

damn close?

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 02:00 PM
damn close?

Did I stutter? Do your ears flap?

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 02:05 PM

Ears flap?

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 02:44 PM
Verbatim! Without a doubt.

Verbatim? Without a doubt?
Just so you don't have to waste your time.
:lol

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 02:46 PM
I would say yes.

So then, Hustle was trolling Kool. Or not?

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Verbatim! Without a doubt.

Verbatim? Without a doubt?
Just so you don't have to waste your time.

:lol ?

xmas1997
11-14-2013, 02:51 PM
:lol ?

:lol !

marini martini
11-14-2013, 04:20 PM

verbatim?

pretty damn close

damn close?

Ears flap?

:lmao

I. Hustle
11-14-2013, 04:33 PM
:lmao

Hey, beb. Where you been? Want to get together for a threesome later? Me, you and Money Maa.

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2013, 05:41 PM

I sincerely apologize to you folks who feel the need to impress me and others with your e-lives...I don't really care if you drive a Benz or take the bus....may you find peace with yourself and learn to accept who you really are... like my ni66a Rogue (lol).

bad use of hyperbole....you amped it up too much...my ride is 120k and my home is valued at just over $1M USD...not bragging at all...in fact don't like talking bout it not even sure how it came out....

benefactor
11-14-2013, 05:51 PM
:lol hustle

DJR210
11-14-2013, 07:04 PM

ST or message boards in general allow the person to fabricate whatever they are lacking in real life, and make up for it in their delusional minds. It helps w/ their denial of failing to meet the expectations to be a "normal" member of society.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-14-2013, 10:05 PM
what a gay.

I. Hustle
11-15-2013, 08:23 AM
bad use of hyperbole....you amped it up too much...my ride is 120k and my home is valued at just over $1M USD...not bragging at all...in fact don't like talking bout it not even sure how it came out....

Bags. Of. Sand.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 11:24 AM
this is the lamest ^ funt ^ tactic ^ ever used ^ only an idiot would even copy it ^

mrsmaalox
11-15-2013, 11:28 AM
LOL

I. Hustle
11-15-2013, 11:37 AM
this is the lamest ^ funt ^ tactic ^ ever used ^ only an idiot would even copy it ^

^Sucks. ^On. ^Cawk.^

I. Hustle
11-15-2013, 11:38 AM
LOL

Marini never answered me about time alone with us. :(

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 11:40 AM
"Bags. Of. Sand." is a SpursTalk classic.

It's not like Funt made it up originally.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2013, 11:43 AM

But apparently a less desirable tactic than the circle jerk.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 11:54 AM
But apparently a less desirable tactic than the circle jerk.

The circle jerk was invented by majority trolls who liked to circle jerk around an outgunned poster - and it was "fun"

The circle jerk that maalox is referring to now -

is the circle jerk when the shoe is now on the other foot - and it is now "distasteful" to people like maalox who joined a lot of the first described circle jerks over the years.

It is called being a hypocrite.

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 01:06 PM

Whaaaaa?

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Majority trolls. Lulz.

DJR210
11-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Majority trolls. Lulz.

"^^^^Butt^^^Hurt^^^^^^Troll^^^^^^^"

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Whaaaaa?Well the quote from which it is taken. Credit to you for the current form.

Am I mistaken?

I don't want any friction between the majority trolls.

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Well the quote from which it is taken. Credit to you for the current form.

Am I mistaken?

I don't want any friction between the majority trolls.

Honestly, I have no idea. Just seemed like the appropriate response.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 01:44 PM
It's a peach.

m>s
11-15-2013, 02:27 PM
My brain is on such a different wavelength than the homosexual crew that these things do not compute

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 02:31 PM
I don't even know what it means so I can't consider it an insult

m>s
11-15-2013, 03:53 PM
I have looked into these things and now all the posts make sense. Turns out it's only homosexuals and blacks who don't get it. (Or both maybe??)