Kwamay Brown
Medvedenko

:lol

RsxPiimp
11-14-2013, 01:52 PM
funny how he always leaves barkley off his list

ambchang
11-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Anything with MJ requires a strong rebounder and defender to stop the other team. On offense, just give the ball to MJ and get out of the way.

MJ
Kerr
Pippen
Rodman
Dirk

hater
11-14-2013, 03:10 PM

Pippen is the perfect compliment to MJ. Barkley would just get in the way tbh

resistanze
11-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Nash
MJ
Pippen
Ben Wallace
Olajuwon

hater
11-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Parker
MJ
Kawhi
Oakley
Gortat

StrengthAndHonor
11-14-2013, 03:17 PM

MJ's known to publicly admit he doesn't like Barkley in his team because Chuck doesn't play defense.

StrengthAndHonor
11-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Nash
MJ
Pippen
Ben Wallace
Olajuwon

I like that team. I'd probably replace Nash with Payton to round up a nasty defensive team though.

resistanze
11-14-2013, 03:24 PM
I like that team. I'd probably replace Nash with Payton to round up a nasty defensive team though.

I used to have Payton for that reason but I like the historic perimeter shooting and vision of a prime Nash. His defensive deficiencies are masked greatly by that team.

Arcadian
11-14-2013, 03:27 PM
:lol Horrible fucking list, and Skip is exactly right. He's obviously biased towards not only the era in which he played, but also the particular people he happened to play with. Magic and Hakeem are good choices (but still biased toward his era), but Pippen and Worthy are fucking horrible choices. First of all, you just picked two small forwards. Why no power forward? And how the hell do you not pick Bird or James over Pippen or Worthy?

hater
11-14-2013, 03:32 PM
:lol Horrible fucking list, and Skip is exactly right. He's obviously biased towards not only the era in which he played, but also the particular people he happened to play with. Magic and Hakeem are good choices (but still biased toward his era), but Pippen and Worthy are fucking horrible choices. First of all, you just picked two small forwards. Why no power forward? And how the hell do you not pick Bird or James over Pippen or Worthy?

Pippen is his nigga and he won 6 ships with him. Pippen is also as good or better than James/Bird defensively imo

pretty logical why he'd pick pippen imo

StrengthAndHonor
11-14-2013, 03:45 PM
I used to have Payton for that reason but I like the historic perimeter shooting and vision of a prime Nash. His defensive deficiencies are masked greatly by that team.

Makes sense.

AchillesHeel
11-14-2013, 04:32 PM
Since everyone's throwing line-ups out there, I might as well chime in

Stockton
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Kareem

Stockton,Jordan and Bird are lethal shooters from mid-range and 3pt line, Duncan can run the open floor and hit the mid-range shot, Kareem is the easy pick because of his mobility and the sky hook.

Killakobe81
11-14-2013, 06:25 PM
PG Magic
SG MJ
SF Lebron
PF Tim
C Olajawon

Not GREAT 3 point shooting but Lebron, Magic and MJ all could get hot from there ... Lebron does everything Pippen did but better (except defense) but imagine the ball pressure that a prime, thin Magic Lebron and MJ could do to disrupt passing lanes. Magic Lebron and Mj are all exceptional rebounders for their position. Timmy at the high post and olajawon on the block.

AussieFanKurt
11-14-2013, 06:29 PM
skip shit stirs well

Killakobe81
11-14-2013, 06:29 PM

Worthy was a "big" small forward at 6 foot 9 but skinny. but his baseline spin and post moves were underrated even if they were based on quick moves.

RsxPiimp
11-14-2013, 06:36 PM
some pretty solid picks but mine will blow everyone away

pg- lebron
sg- kobe
sf- bird
pf- rodman
c-duncan

i got lebron handling the pg duty, since he likes to pass, kobe the slasher and main scorer, bird as my spot up shooter and duncan and rodman cleaning the boards. my perimeter guys can either slash and finish inside or hit the mid range jumper and my big men can score with ease (duncan) or just get in your players head while pulling 20 boards (rodman).

HarlemHeat37
11-14-2013, 07:02 PM
PG- Stockton
SG- Jerry West
SF- Lebron
PF- Nowitzki
C- Duncan

All team players, no cancers, tbh..a lot of people have Dad Killer, Pippen, etc on their teams, but many of these players would have problems co-existing, as they are selfish, tbh..

Duncan and Lebron are elite defenders, Stockton is a great defender and West was a great help/team defender that averaged 4+ steals per game in his prime..Stockton, West and Dirk are all elite shooters that will space the floor..

West and Dirk are 2 of the greatest off-ball players of all-time, while Stockton/Lebron are 2 of the best passers of all-time, tbh..

StrengthAndHonor
11-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Nm..::

:lol

ambchang
11-14-2013, 11:06 PM
Btw. Jordon picked worthy because he idolized him. Went all the way back to the college days in how worthy was like a big brother to MJ. He has gone on record to say that worthy was the guy he looked up to.

scanry
11-14-2013, 11:25 PM
PG Magic
SG MJ
SF Pippen
PF Tim
C Kareem

That's 27 rings combined. MJ didn't have any weaknesses, but whenever he slipped up, Pippen was there to do the mop up work.

racm
11-14-2013, 11:59 PM
PG Magic
SG MJ
SF Pippen
PF Tim
C Kareem

That's 27 rings combined. MJ didn't have any weaknesses, but whenever he slipped up, Pippen was there to do the mop up work.

Only problem is if they play in the modern NBA. Zones would exploit their lack of shooting so they need guys to make 3s off the bench.

The_Coyote
11-15-2013, 12:48 AM
Holy shit Skip's team I can't breathe :rollin

Medvedenko
11-15-2013, 01:04 AM
Medvedenko