PDA

View Full Version : Conan Nails Exactly What We Sound Like if It Was Said Out Loud LMAO!

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Anyone disagree?

Kn612HU7HAE&feature=player_embedded

CuckingFunt
11-14-2013, 03:51 PM
We?

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 04:55 PM
We?

Well, they definitely got you (best.show.ever) and chumpie (LOL) at least.

:lmao

The butthurt is so evident in the whole club -

go on to your shit threads!

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 04:58 PM
On the other hand - I remain free to post in any thread - no matter who starts it!

SA210
11-14-2013, 05:12 PM
:lmao the butthurt showed on that one..damn these trolls are really deflated after being exposed lol

silverblk mystix
11-14-2013, 05:15 PM
:lmao the butthurt showed on that one..damn these trolls are really deflated after being exposed lol

B B BUT - this isn't serious!

They cannot shake the butthurt.

SA210
11-14-2013, 05:17 PM
lol unfunny failed troll joke coming...

hehateme
11-15-2013, 12:20 AM
Still can't believe they dropped him for Leno the chin Nazi...who doesn't love a masturbating bear.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 02:36 AM
lol SBM was thinking of me.

SA210
11-15-2013, 10:48 AM
lol unfunny failed troll joke coming...

called it lol

Leetonidas
11-15-2013, 10:53 AM
sbm and SA210 69ing each other in another thread, big surprise

SA210
11-15-2013, 10:58 AM
sbm and SA210 69ing each other in another thread, big surprise

So you've decided to continue your butthurt meltdown. Good choice troll. :tu lol

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 11:01 AM
lol SA210 was thinking of me

Leetonidas
11-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Pointing out that you're sbm's lapdog is not a meltdown. You and him turning threads into 50 pages of lame smack is an a great example of butthurt meltdown.

But please, feel free to post some more laughing emoticons and make some more "predictions," that'll really impress your lover :tu

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Do Scaredy Cop and Memeboy really not think they are doing just what the video is saying too?

SA210
11-15-2013, 11:12 AM
I just lied :madrun

SA210
11-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Do Scaredy Cop and Memeboy really not think the are doing just what the video is saying too?

too :lol

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Do Scaredy Cop and Memeboy really not think the are doing just what the video is saying too?

It is in the thread title - genius.

"WE"

Yes, it is what we sound like. No shame in poking fun at ourselves. It isn't like we shit our pants or anything...oh wait!

mrsmaalox

Well they are doing it much louder and in a whinier voice.

SA210
http://makeameme.org/media/created/brace-yourself-the-qskruf.jpg

SA210
11-15-2013, 11:15 AM
:cry They exposed my troll friends :cry

SA210
11-15-2013, 11:16 AM

"WE"

Yes, it is what we sound like. No shame in poking fun at ourselves. It isn't like we shit our pants or anything...oh wait!

:lol Their butthurt is showing...let it continue lol

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 11:18 AM
too :lollol you actually missed the real spelling error

Dumbass.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 11:18 AM
:lol Their butthurt is showing...let it continue lol

Let em bring it on...:lol

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 11:19 AM

"WE"

:lmaoOf course you shit your pants, Scaredy Cop.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 11:22 AM
A man who shit his pants already has no room. Just save your frantic attempts. No one is buying.

SA210
11-15-2013, 11:24 AM
A man who shit his pants already has no room. Just save your frantic attempts. No one is buying.

:lol Invalid shit pants man still trying too hard

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 11:25 AM
A man who shit his pants already has no room. Just save your frantic attempts. No one is buying.You shit your pants first then melted down about it.

Just imagine a cop posting the johnsmith meltdown in full uniform from the station or a squad car.

lol

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Shitty pants man is still trying to divert attention from the thread topic and make it about himself.

If you only want the attention back on your shitty pants fiasco - then by all means continue. The problem is that the whole board already witnessed you shitting your pants and politely just stayed quietly out of it. You should be humbled by their politeness and stop embarrassing yourself already.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 11:37 AM
Shitty pants man is still trying to divert attention from the thread topic and make it about himself.

If you only want the attention back on your shitty pants fiasco - then by all means continue. The problem is that the whole board already witnessed you shitting your pants and politely just stayed quietly out of it. You should be humbled by their politeness and stop embarrassing yourself already.Actually i was posting about you, Scaredy Cop.

Were you in uniform when you posted that meltdown?

Were you armed?

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 11:42 AM
Actually i was posting about you, Scaredy Cop.

Were you armed?

You shit your pants when we invited you to have a friendly beer. I know it stings and I know you will say and do and lie and make up shit about anything to draw attention away from = you know = your shit pants meltdown -

But it isn't going to work, not now - not ever. The best you can do is either stay out of my way and prevent yourself further embarrassment and humiliation and maybe the shit pants meltdown you suffered will be slowly forgotten -

Or

You can continue to flail away making up lies and frantically trying to divert attention from what the whole board already witnessed.
It still won't work but you can lie to yourself and pretend it isn't killing you.

SA210
11-15-2013, 11:43 AM
Actually i was posting about you, Scaredy Cop.

Were you armed?

:lmao damn I must have really made chump angry yesterday..he's in full rage meltdown mode today. He's still not over it :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 11:48 AM
You shit your pants when we invited you to have a friendly beer. I know it stings and I know you will say and do and lie and make up shit about anything to draw attention away from = you know = your shit pants meltdown -

But it isn't going to work, not now - not ever. The best you can do is either stay out of my way and prevent yourself further embarrassment and humiliation and maybe the shit pants meltdown you suffered will be slowly forgotten -

Or

You can continue to flail away making up lies and frantically trying to divert attention from what the whole board already witnessed.
It still won't work but you can lie to yourself and pretend it isn't killing you.The whole board witnessed your meltdown, Scaredy Cop.

They also read your admission you chickened out and refused to show up after you agreed to a time and place.

Even though you are a tough cop with a badge and a gun and the law on your side.

That was serious.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 11:49 AM
:lmao damn I must have really made chump angry yesterday..he's in full rage meltdown mode today. He's still not over it :lmao

Serious question SA210 -

If you were made to wear a dress, put in "bitch" mode by tougher men that you - and were basically emasculated in public -suffered a great deal of shame -

because you had trolled and bullied others for over a decade - and now you were just known as "the shitty pants bitch"

Do you think anyone would ever take any of your tough talk seriously again?

Serious question - and I am not naming any names - just want to be clear on that.

Thanks.

SA210
11-15-2013, 11:49 AM

Or

It still won't work but you can lie to yourself and pretend it isn't killing you.

+1000 lol

lol angry trolls

SA210
11-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Serious question SA210 -

If you were made to wear a dress, put in "bitch" mode by tougher men that you - and were basically emasculated in public -suffered a great deal of shame -

because you had trolled and bullied others for over a decade - and now you were just known as "the shitty pants bitch"

Do you think anyone would ever take any of your tough talk seriously again?

Serious question - and I am not naming any names - just want to be clear on that.

Thanks.

I'm going to be honest. Even without naming names, it's pretty obvious that he did that. As much as I want to answer your question without what he did (his epic scared bitch backdown) coming up, I just can't. It was worse than I have ever seen, especially when you consider all the pretend tough guy talk he did for so many years, that's what makes it so embarrassing for the troll.

I know for me personally if I had ever pussied out like that, then no I know I could never be taken seriously not only with tough guy talk, but anything at all (not that anything the troll ever said was valid anyway lol). His pussy backdown was so bad that I felt embarrassment for him that all his friends saw it, witnessed it and they were too embarrassed to even back him up :lol

Now that is some shame for him right there. Explains this anger we are seeing from him right now. It's at epic levels. It has become forum wide. He went unprovoked and melted down in the JFK thread :lol Now he's lying and pretending that he wanted discussion..but as we said, he is a confirmed liar troll.

I don't even know females who bitched out as bad as this troll did. Reminds me of the thread he ran away from in the politics forum where everyone called out his femininity..which eventually caused this current meltdown of his. lol

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:07 PM
I'm going to be honest. Even without naming names, it's pretty obvious that he did that. As much as I want to answer your question without what he did (his epic scared bitch backdown) coming up, I just can't. It was worse than I have ever seen, especially when you consider all the pretend tough guy talk he did for so many years, that's what makes it so embarrassing for the troll.

I know for me personally if I had ever pussied out like that, then no I know I could never be taken seriously not only with tough guy talk, but anything at all (not that anything the troll ever said was valid anyway lol). His pussy backdown was so bad that I felt embarrassment for him that all his friends saw it, witnessed it and they were too embarrassed to even back him up :lol

Now that is some shame for him right there. Explains this anger we are seeing from him right now. It's at epic levels. It has become forum wide. He went unprovoked and melted down in the JFK thread :lol Now he's lying and pretending that he wanted discussion..but as we said, he is a confirmed liar troll.

I don't even know females who bitched out as bad as this troll did. Reminds me of the thread he ran away from in the politics forum where everyone called out his femininity..which eventually caused this current meltdown of his. lol

Ok fair enough.

It is just kind of annoying now - that I offered him a friendly beer - and even promised not to hurt him. I mean - I don't do that with any friends - who does? You get invited to a beer and you go or you are too busy. End of story.

This little bitch wants me to hold his hand, get into a 60 page dialogue and a 60 page "qualifying" period and make promises and generally listen to 60 pages of "estrogen" rants -

Just to grab a beer? WTF?

Then the shitted pants, the monkey tap-dance, the bleeding vagina, just a pretty shitty experience - pun intended -

Which is bad enough - but now he wants to nip at my heels because he is ashamed and angry and makes up shit and basically is saying,

"SBM, sir - could you hold my hand today?"

FUCK

C'mon , man - gtf away from me already. You shitted your pants. Deal with it.

Sorry for the rant - just kinda hard shaking off a little bitch scared angry troll.

SA210
11-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Ok fair enough.

It is just kind of annoying now - that I offered him a friendly beer - and even promised not to hurt him. I mean - I don't do that with any friends - who does? You get invited to a beer and you go or you are too busy. End of story.

This little bitch wants me to hold his hand, get into a 60 page dialogue and a 60 page "qualifying" period and make promises and generally listen to 60 pages of "estrogen" rants -

Then the shitted pants, the monkey tap-dance, the bleeding vagina, just a pretty shitty experience - pun intended -

Which is bad enough - but now he wants to nip at my heels because he is ashamed and angry and makes up shit and basically is saying,

FUCK

Sorry for the rant - just kinda hard shaking off a little bitch scared angry troll.

:lol Well obviously he's nipping at heels bc of the shame of his about all his friends watching him be exposed for the troll and pussy he is.

And that's funny that he got pre-scared of you, shit his pants and tap danced after that with wanting a 60 page qualifying discussion that would also end up in no gtg....because when he initially claimed he would meet me and wanted said claim on the record..he did so without needing any qualifying questions answered.

Then he still backed down like a pussy after it was his claim he wanted on the record. He made fun of you along with the other trolls with lies about how much of a pussy you were with johnsmith and made fun of the whole "peace officer" thing back then... but when it came to meeting you now the whole "peace officer thing is scary to him? :lol Now you aren't scared???? according to their new very convenient view of you..lol

And I never claimed to be a peace officer myself..I didn't make these bogus "nuclear" threats he lies about you with (:lol remember he was so scared he said you made "nuclear" threats on someon'e family?? nuclear???? :lmao)..desperation much?? lol

I am not any of these things he now flip flopped on about you..and he pussied out on meeting me too, after HE is the one who wanted it on the record and said he would meet me. :lol

So they lie about you, saying you were scared and just a fake "peace officer" who is really just a jail guard that checks anuses..but now they conveniently say they are scared of you bc you are all of a sudden a "real" peace officer to them, makes a claim he would meet me without any need of qulaifiers (when I am none of these things), then backs out and pussies out, and tries to save opened mouthed dick ready avatar face by wanting a never-ending bullshit qualifier discussion that never leads to a gtg that he already bitched out of and everyone saw. Fucking classic.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollinBitch made troll

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:31 PM
:lol Well obviously he's nipping at heels bc of the shame of his about all his friends watching him be exposed for the troll and pussy he is.

And that's funny that he got pre-scared of you, shit his pants and tap danced after that with wanting a 60 page qualifying discussion that would also end up in no gtg....because when he initially claimed he would meet me and wanted said claim on the record..he did so without needing any qualifying questions answered.

Then he still backed down like a pussy after it was his claim he wanted on the record. He made fun of you along with the other trolls with lies about how much of a pussy you were with johnsmith and made fun of the whole "peace officer" thing back then... but when it came to meeting you now the whole "peace officer thing is scary to him? :lol Now you aren't scared???? according to their new very convenient view of you..lol

And I never claimed to be a peace officer myself..I didn't make these bogus "nuclear" threats he lies about you with (:lol remember he was so scared he said you made "nuclear" threats on someon'e family?? nuclear???? :lmao)..desperation much?? lol

I am not any of these things he now flip flopped on about you..and he pussied out on meeting me too, after HE is the one who wanted it on the record and said he would meet me. :lol

So they lie about you, saying you were scared and just a fake "peace officer" who is really just a jail guard that checks anuses..but now they conveniently say they are scared of you bc you are all of a sudden a "real" peace officer to them, makes a claim he would meet me without any need of qulaifiers (when I am none of these things), then backs out and pussies out, and tries to save opened mouthed dick ready avatar face by wanting a never-ending bullshit qualifier discussion that never leads to a gtg that he already bitched out of and everyone saw. Fucking classic.

Pretty fuckin pathetic. Oh yeah, I had forgotten;

1) He talked shit to you - said he had no problem meeting you
2) You said ok - let's do it -HE SHIT HIS PANTS AGAIN
3) Denied ever saying he wanted to meet you - shit pants - repeat
4) Then you posted HIS POST - HIS CLAIM -
5) Shit his pants - yet again
6) Confirmed as a liar - he then began to try and qualify YOU - beg YOU to hold his hand
7) Shit pants - rinse - repeat
8) Ran away

Then he had the nerve to REPEAT - all ^ those steps again -

Now he wants to "talk tough"

I think I need my head examined for even "humoring" the little bitch angry shit-pants "lifetime achievement award" troll.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 12:32 PM
lol so many words

Good thing you guys don't take any of this seriously, right?

SA210
11-15-2013, 12:36 PM

6) Confirmed as a liar - he then began to try and qualify YOU - beg YOU to hold his hand
8) Ran away

I think I need my head examined for even "humoring" the little bitch angry shit-pants "lifetime achievement award" troll.

:lmao Damn dude..his meltdown is pretty fuckin sick lol No wonder he's so angry lol

Blake
11-15-2013, 12:37 PM

for as lengthy as this is, I was hoping for a funnier meltdown.

But it's still a meltdown.

SA210
11-15-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm in meltdown mode :cry.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:39 PM
:lmao Damn dude..his meltdown is pretty fuckin sick lol No wonder he's so angry lol

Yeah, I am starting to worry he might be on the news one of these days where he went to an "all-girls" elementary school and gunned all the poor innocent children because of his shameful rage.

Hope they don't come in here and investigate and blame me for making him shit his pants - I just wanted to buy the poor loser a cold one.

Blake
11-15-2013, 12:40 PM

8) Ran away

I predict the topic of conversation at your gtg will be this^

Someone prove that that won't be fun!

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:40 PM
for as lengthy as this is, I was hoping for a really hung bull for my wife!

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:41 PM
I predict that I will be successful in recruiting an awesome BULL for my wife!

Someone prove that that won't be fun!

I can't change your mind - so go for it! :lmao

Blake
11-15-2013, 12:42 PM
:madrun I'm in bigger, more meltier down mode :madrun :madrun

I predict SA210 will claim he predicted this^

SA210
11-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I am starting to worry he might be on the news one of these days where he went to an "all-girls" elementary school and gunned all the poor innocent children because of his shameful rage.

Hope they don't come in here and investigate and blame me for making him shit his pants - I just wanted to buy the poor loser a cold one.

As funny as his meltdown is as well as blakes...they probably aren't stable at all.

Blake
11-15-2013, 12:43 PM
You two have completely lost it.

SA210
11-15-2013, 12:45 PM
I can't change your mind - so go for it! :lmao

Hey sbm..do you remember when Blake was exposed for having a meltdown so bad that he unfriended me here on SpursTalk, then when I made him angry again he thought he could lie without being called out by saying it was me who unfriended him? Then I called him out on his blatant lie, then he asked me to be fwends again??

:lmao How do you remember that one particular Blake meltdown?

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:45 PM
As funny as his meltdown is as well as blakes...they probably aren't stable at all.

Could you have guessed that his butt-buddy was gonna ride to the rescue?

Yeah - we both could.

Too easy.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:46 PM
He sbm..do you remember when Blake was exposed for having a meltdown so bad that he unfriended me here on SpursTalk, then when I made him angry again he thought he could lie without being called out by saying it was me who unfriended him? Then I called him out on his blatant lie, then he asked me to be fwends again??

:lmao How do you remember that one particular Blake meltdown?

Yup - and he is still butthurt!

Blakey - are you gonna unfwend me?

Oh 2 bad!

SA210
11-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Yup - and he is still butthurt!

Blakey - are you gonna unfwend me?

Oh 2 bad!

:lmao unfriending me

AchillesHeel
11-15-2013, 12:49 PM
Wow 0 posts related to the actual thread. Nice one.

Conan is too cheesy for me, tbh, but the video pretty much sums up Youtube.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:49 PM
:lmao unfriending me

He told you, bitch!

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Wow 0 posts related to the actual thread. Nice one.

Well chumpies vagina started bleeding and it never stopped - I even told him to stop making the thread about him -

but his bloody vagina just wouldn't stop...

SA210
11-15-2013, 12:51 PM
He told you, bitch!

I remember he ran away when I called him on his lie :lol

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:52 PM
I remember he ran away when I called him on his lie :lol

I remember it clearly - then he shit his pants when he was invited -

"gtg are not my thing"

because I have no fwends!

SA210
11-15-2013, 12:53 PM
I remember it clearly - then he shit his pants when he was invited -

"gtg are not my thing"

because I have no fwends!

Was this after he said he would tell you things to your face tbh? :lol

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Wow 0 posts related to the actual thread. Nice one.Yeah, I wind them up and all they talk about is me.

Good wordy meltdowns from them though. Shows they are serious.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:58 PM
Was this after he said he would tell you things to your face tbh? :lol

Yup - then he tried to lie -

"you are going to have to show me where I said I would say it to your face"

So I showed him

Then he shit his pants and said - he would not want to meet a "crazy" person like me!

:rollin:rollin

SA210
11-15-2013, 01:04 PM
:rollin:rollin

SBM, how destroyed do you think chump has to be that he actually goes to great lengths to lie about things everyone already knows the truth about? Can his shame be worse than originally thought? Is he that distraught to think the desperate tactic could ever actually work? :lol

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 01:07 PM
SBM, how destroyed do you think chump has to be that he actually goes to great lengths to lie about things everyone already knows the truth about? Can his shame be worse than originally thought? Is he that distraught to think the desperate tactic could ever actually work? :lol

Well, I have never shit my pants in public - so it is hard to say -

I just hope he doesn't obtain any deadly weapons.

SA210
11-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Well, I have never shit my pants in public - so it is hard to say -

I just hope he doesn't obtain any deadly weapons.

Why did this topic throw the trolls into another meltdown anyway? lol

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Scaredy Cop and Memeboy holding hands, sharing emoticons.

Touching.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Ok fair enough.

FUCK

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Quoting one's own meltdown.

New tactic?

SA210
11-15-2013, 01:24 PM

8) Ran away

still lmao