Yeah saw that.

Didn't take long did it?

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2013, 02:17 AM
you can drink em pretty but you can't drink em thin

lol chuck

scanry
11-15-2013, 02:48 AM
Chuck went ham for like 2 minutes on them SanAnton women.

elmanutres
11-15-2013, 03:19 AM
Chuck went ham for like 2 minutes on them SanAnton women.

always does this everytime san antonio is mentioned. It's his schtick. I think it's funny, but I don't know why san antonio only though. Houston is the ranked the fattest city in the u.s. (presumably the world) and oklahoma have the ugliest women in the world there.

Monkeyboy14
11-15-2013, 05:00 AM
Video?

Shaolin-Style
11-15-2013, 05:28 AM
Video?

I can't get it to link right but it's the video after the post moves one
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tnt_overtime/2013/11/14/20131114-best-inside-5.nba/

Mikeanaro
11-15-2013, 06:29 AM
always does this everytime san antonio is mentioned. It's his schtick. I think it's funny, but I don't know why san antonio only though. Houston is the ranked the fattest city in the u.s. (presumably the world) and oklahoma have the ugliest women in the world there.

He has been a real fat ass since his Rockets days so it goes along with your ranking

james evans
11-15-2013, 08:26 AM
no fuk that. all of these clowns picking the clips, okc, golden state, and even houston can go fuk themselves. i have explained before the season started to people why we will continue dominance. dwight is still the same player with no post moves and committing stupid fouls. the warriors just want to shoot 3s and their inside game is shitty. the thunder traded harden guaranteeing themselves to never make the finals again, and the clips have doc rivers as a coach. adding in that jordan still can't shoot freethrows, blake is still worthless outside the paint, and they've added a guy in reddick that can't create his own shot and even worse defensively than gary neal and tony parker.. so fuk barkley, gary payton, and all of these other guys that claim to know bball but just go with the flow of the media. how much impact did people think andre iguadala was gonna have on the warriors? he's not that type of player..

exstatic
11-15-2013, 08:39 AM
Haven't even watched the TNT studio show yet. I've been watching the local guys. I think there will be some games later when there will be no choice and I'll have to watch TNT.

rayray2k8
11-15-2013, 09:16 AM
At this point, i doubt people care what Barkley has to say. We know how good the spurs are and what they're capable of, hell they're good enough to go if the playoffs started tomorrow.. It's a long way from April right now. :depressed

scanry
11-15-2013, 09:33 AM
It's November.

The Spurs imo still need to get Bellineli, Mills, Green, Leonard and Bonner to get it going from the 3 point land,

Manu needs to have confidence in his jump shot and cut down his turnovers. At this stage, I'd be happy with Duncan just anchoring the defence.

bklynspursfan
11-15-2013, 09:52 AM
It's November.

The Spurs imo still need to get Bellineli, Mills, Green, Leonard and Bonner to get it going from the 3 point land,

Manu needs to have confidence in his jump shot and cut down his turnovers. At this stage, I'd be happy with Duncan just anchoring the defence.

Mills is like 5th in the league in 3P%, and even Bellineli is at 50% so those guys have been shooting the ball pretty well.

But I agree, still a ton to improve on at this point. Turnovers as a whole, everyone has been struggling with them. The offense, outside of the Knicks game has looked out of sync. But racking up these W's is good. Every game counts.

Two10Whitey
11-15-2013, 09:59 AM
So what were the good things that Charles had to say?

Juggity
11-15-2013, 11:17 AM
In all honesty, I'm getting a little tired of Chuck as a broadcaster. Seems like he's barely trying these days. Only watches the nationally televised games, so his basketball opinions are based solely on those games. Barkley talking about SA women isn't funny after three years of beating it to death. We get it. SA is full of fatties. Surely there are more original jokes he could make at this point. Seems like he's just counting down the days until he moves on to something else.

Skull-1
11-15-2013, 11:20 AM
In all honesty, I'm getting a little tired of Chuck as a broadcaster. Seems like he's barely trying these days. Only watches the nationally televised games, so his basketball opinions are based solely on those games. Barkley talking about SA women isn't funny after three years of beating it to death. We get it. SA is full of fatties. Surely there are more original jokes he could make at this point. Seems like he's just counting down the days until he moves on to something else.

True.

SpursRock20
11-15-2013, 12:31 PM

Quoted for truth. I have always liked Charles, but it seems like Shaq has really dumbed down the quality of the TNT postgame show. They spent like 10 minutes trying to show what Dwight needs to do. It wasn't even heady stuff...it was just basic ways to play in the post. Don't they know that Dwight is too damn stupid and lazy to ever develop a solid post game? And if I hear "Birdmand, Birdman" one more time...

CitizenDwayne
11-15-2013, 12:56 PM
Shaq has really dumbed down the quality of the TNT postgame show.

Yup. Who are these people that actually find Shaq funny?

UZER
11-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Shaq single-handedly ruined the TNT studio show.

tmtcsc
11-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Shaq has been dogging Howard for years. He speaks the truth. Albeit in a broken sentences. Howard is a stiff and is a liability in close games because of his FT shooting. He has no offensive game except dunking. The Rockets better learn to start blowing people out.

Oh, and on a side note - Someone should start a thread about superstars you wouldn't want on your team no matter what. My choice? James Harden. I know he puts up big numbers and attacks the rim relentlessly but I CAN'T stand watching him play. That beard is disgusting, his haircut is ridiculous and he looks like he's been gnawing on a piece of old wood with his gnarly teeth. I don't even like the way he walks. Fuck that dude. No matter how good he is.

houston spurs fan
11-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Houston is fat. But we have 6 million people and about 59% are obese. San Anton has about 59% too but their women are more like80-90%...this stands out...

Horse
11-15-2013, 01:48 PM
The team is rolling and they're not even serious yet. Look at the recent blowouts and TD is not even been much of a factor. Wait till his jumper starts to fall. Marco is the big difference I see and we may just roll to #5.

Budkin
11-15-2013, 02:19 PM
According to an ESPN article yesterday, the Warriors are the best team in the NBA.

Vic Petro
11-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Chuck is still the best studio analyst in any sport and Kenny isn't far behind. Ernie is great too. Even Shaq's awfulness can't drag down that show. You can nitpick all you want but no other studio show compares tbh

Vic Petro
11-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Sorry for the double post, but just wanted to add SA is going to the Finals again barring catastrophic injuries.

This is the 3rd year in a row they are the best team in the west. I know as fans we're inclined to think of doomsday scenarios, but really, this team is going to roll all season and we need to appreciate what we have a little better. It will never be this good again.

Cue Pop sucks and Ginobili is a cancer and Parker is overrated and Splitter is too soft and Belinelli is a waste and {yawn}. See you in June.

Poolboy5623
11-15-2013, 02:46 PM
I have a new thing, where I don't turn a game on until right before tip/kick..and I turn it off, right after its over. It has been working really well for me!

sehui
11-15-2013, 02:55 PM
I dont live in San Antonio so those comments dont faze me

elmanutres
11-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Houston is fat. But we have 6 million people and about 59% are obese. San Anton has about 59% too but their women are more like80-90%...this stands out...

Lol Pulling bullcrap stats out your ass

Boomersgold
11-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Something that Shaq would say as part of his 'expert analysis': "To win they're going to have to play with confidence."

SpursRock20
11-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Sorry for the double post, but just wanted to add SA is going to the Finals again barring catastrophic injuries.

This is the 3rd year in a row they are the best team in the west. I know as fans we're inclined to think of doomsday scenarios, but really, this team is going to roll all season and we need to appreciate what we have a little better. It will never be this good again.

Cue Pop sucks and Ginobili is a cancer and Parker is overrated and Splitter is too soft and Belinelli is a waste and {yawn}. See you in June.

Nobody is talking like that in this thread :rolleyes

Mikeanaro
11-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Shaq has been dogging Howard for years. He speaks the truth. Albeit in a broken sentences. Howard is a stiff and is a liability in close games because of his FT shooting. He has no offensive game except dunking. The Rockets better learn to start blowing people out.

Oh, and on a side note - Someone should start a thread about superstars you wouldn't want on your team no matter what. My choice? James Harden. I know he puts up big numbers and attacks the rim relentlessly but I CAN'T stand watching him play. That beard is disgusting, his haircut is ridiculous and he looks like he's been gnawing on a piece of old wood with his gnarly teeth. I don't even like the way he walks. Fuck that dude. No matter how good he is.
Yeah, he puts big numbers like 35 points, shooting something like 10/35 and the rest are freethrows which he is good at, but I canīt stand his game, his ballhandling sucks, every play of him consist on cheap flopping, every single play he is trying to kiss the floor even when nobody touches his ugly being, if officials were serious he would be doing like 4 freethrows per game not 20.

wildcardX
11-15-2013, 06:30 PM
I liked Webber better as far as interacting with the rest of the crew. I don't know if his analysis of games was better than Shaq but staying in the conversation with everyone else was much better than Shaq. For a lot of the show it seems like Shaq isn't even there, but that might be a good thing.

hater
11-15-2013, 06:36 PM
let's be honest. 2 black ppl and Ernie makes a good team. 3 black ppl makes it a barbershop. Nobody wants to hear a black barbershop talk on their 55 inch tv. Not me at least. If I want to hear barbershop talk I go to the hood and get a shitty buzz.

and no, Brent Barry wouldn't fix shit either.

keep that shit 3. 3s company. :tu

Darius McCrary
11-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Shaq single-handedly ruined the TNT studio show.
Some people love it.

I kinda see it like on Eastbound and Down when Kenny joins Sports Sesh to be the edgy guy and the black edgy guy gets all threatened.

TheGoldStandard
11-15-2013, 09:05 PM
It doesn't matter what they say or who's bandwagon they jump on at the end of the regular season we'll be in a pretty great situation, probably in the driver seat in the west and they will do everything to try to predict an upset for some other team. It's all about who's the flavor of the month, they tried the Clip but their D sucks and have no offensive powerhouse to put up points, the W's have offensive but no interior play and jump shots won't win championships alone not to mention lack of D. OKC is a two man team and they shoot themselves in the foot all the time.

Arcadian
11-15-2013, 09:33 PM
I wouldn't say he's "on the bandwagon." He said we're top 2 or 3 in the west, which is still underrating us. What happened is he saw our bandwagon, looked at it, gave it a double take, and realized he was wrong before with his asinine predictions.

Biernutz
11-15-2013, 11:48 PM
The TNT show has definitely slowed down since Shaq joined.

SupremeGuy
11-16-2013, 12:50 AM
Don't think he was ever off it, tbh. He's probably told to prop up the other "popular" teams in the West.

007nites
11-16-2013, 01:02 AM
Amhad Rashad, Payton, and Webber make the best team

ThePop
11-16-2013, 01:10 AM
The big ol women stuff is funny, idk why anyone ever gets upset at that.

Kool Bob Love
11-16-2013, 01:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyFVKd2Nw-s

Biernutz
11-16-2013, 01:26 AM
Amhad Rashad, Payton, and Webber make the best team

I like Chris Webber. He knows the game and players and never comes off as a blowhard. I guess
one thing we have to remember about this show. "It's Entertainment" first.

Kidd K
11-16-2013, 10:37 PM
Honestly, I don't give a fuck that Barkley started to stop speaking out of his ass about us. He was stupid enough to make a blind judgement based on apparently nothing, so going back on it once he sees us on top of the standings doesn't mean anything. It's easy to pick us now since it'd be stupid to rank us 5th in the west at this point.

Chuck is still the best studio analyst in any sport and Kenny isn't far behind. Ernie is great too. Even Shaq's awfulness can't drag down that show. You can nitpick all you want but no other studio show compares tbh

The fuck? :lmao

Just about everyone who's ever been on on Baseball Tonight is leagues ahead of Barkley and Kenny.

Unless by "best" you just meant "amusing", and not "smart" or "knowledgeable".

Darkwaters
11-17-2013, 08:20 AM
http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/shaq-kazaam.jpg

Vic Petro
11-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Honestly, I don't give a fuck that Barkley started to stop speaking out of his ass about us. He was stupid enough to make a blind judgement based on apparently nothing, so going back on it once he sees us on top of the standings doesn't mean anything. It's easy to pick us now since it'd be stupid to rank us 5th in the west at this point.

The fuck? :lmao

Just about everyone who's ever been on on Baseball Tonight is leagues ahead of Barkley and Kenny.

Unless by "best" you just meant "amusing", and not "smart" or "knowledgeable".

I mean the whole package. Entertainment value + knowledge of sport. There's no personality on Baseball tonight. The show is a total bore.

Kidd K
11-17-2013, 11:58 PM
I mean the whole package. Entertainment value + knowledge of sport. There's no personality on Baseball tonight. The show is a total bore.

I disagree that it's boring, but I see you don't consider sports knowledge and intellect to be anywhere near the top of your list for who you consider to be "best" at being an analyst. To me, that's the most important part. Barkley's an entertaining side show, but he's nowhere near the top of my list for opinion's I'm taking seriously first.

Basketball in general doesn't have a lot of intelligent analysts. I'm not sure why, but that sport's "experts" are the most consistently wrong of any pro sport's experts unless they're stating the obvious. And it isn't because basketball's hard to predict because it's not.

Skull-1
11-18-2013, 12:32 AM
I disagree that it's boring, but I see you don't consider sports knowledge and intellect to be anywhere near the top of your list for who you consider to be "best" at being an analyst. To me, that's the most important part. Barkley's an entertaining side show, but he's nowhere near the top of my list for opinion's I'm taking seriously first.

Basketball in general doesn't have a lot of intelligent analysts. I'm not sure why, but that sport's "experts" are the most consistently wrong of any pro sport's experts unless they're stating the obvious. And it isn't because basketball's hard to predict because it's not.

Boy you got that right.

Sean Cagney
11-18-2013, 01:17 AM

Basketball in general doesn't have a lot of intelligent analysts. I'm not sure why, but that sport's "experts" are the most consistently wrong of any pro sport's experts unless they're stating the obvious. And it isn't because basketball's hard to predict because it's not.You are correct...