PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate on ST and why?

I. Hustle
11-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Who is on your list? Honestly there isn't anyone on here that I hate. There have been people that I have argued on here with and it was fun and entertaining but I can turn it off and on. I could easily have a beer with Kool, SBM, that one guy ignignogo... I don't even know him but he thinks or thought that I hate him, Blake, and whoever else on here.

I can argue with Blake or Kool one day and then argree with them completely the next day. I think whoever took over the Kool troll ruined it but I could still have a drink with the new owner.

Suspect
11-15-2013, 12:21 PM
I hate you, meet me behind lowes

I. Hustle
11-15-2013, 12:23 PM
I hate you, meet me behind lowes

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6yby8D9yo1rnjfjfo1_500.gif

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Why is LOWES the new "roman coliseum" suddenly?

:lol

Suspect
11-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Why is LOWES the new "roman coliseum" suddenly?

stop by and find out bitch

410/151 location

I. Hustle
11-15-2013, 12:30 PM
stop by and find out bitch

410/151 location

http://makeameme.org/media/created/That-sounds-like.jpg

m>s
11-15-2013, 02:02 PM
The first rule of St fight club is..

AchillesHeel
11-15-2013, 02:05 PM
Cully, but the old man hasn't been around for a while now...I miss him.

JudynTX
11-15-2013, 02:12 PM
I don't hate anyone on here. There are just some who aren't funny, but they think they are. :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Who is on your list? Honestly there isn't anyone on here that I hate. There have been people that I have argued on here with and it was fun and entertaining but I can turn it off and on. I could easily have a beer with Kool, SBM, that one guy ignignogo... I don't even know him but he thinks or thought that I hate him, Blake, and whoever else on here.

I can argue with Blake or Kool one day and then argree with them completely the next day. I think whoever took over the Kool troll ruined it but I could still have a drink with the new owner.

so you create this thread just to tell the world you think I'm cool and want to have a beer with me? well sorry I no longer drink beer...

mrsmaalox
11-15-2013, 03:42 PM
I don't hate anyone here. But there are a couple I like less than everybody else :)

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:51 PM
I don't hate anyone here. But there are a couple I like less than everybody else :)

I better not be on that short list

m>s
11-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Kool has no charm :lol look at him flail.

I. Hustle
11-15-2013, 04:13 PM
so you create this thread just to tell the world you think I'm cool and want to have a beer with me? well sorry I no longer drink beer...

LOL not at all. My point was that I could squash it without a second thought. I don't think you are cool... or even not cool. I don't hate you or dislike you. If you consider being mentioned on the same level as Blake cool... well then I guess you are cool.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:16 PM
lol... group therapy thread.

I. Hustle
11-15-2013, 05:14 PM
lol... group therapy thread.

http://welshsailingevents.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/welsh-flag1.jpg

Rogue
11-15-2013, 06:55 PM
I hate every rockets fan on this site with only a few exceptions such as my nigga djohn, sook and GuerillaBlack probably. other than those yellow shitheads I really have no idea whom else I ought to hate. I'm a kindhearted person and I never want to wish anyone bad luck, not even the bitch who broke Rogue's heart :cry. She's a mavs fan too, and the common love for them mavs will prevail over anything :cry

ErnestLynch
11-16-2013, 12:51 AM
I can only assume people post things they don't mean. So no one. If I'm wrong, then just about everyone.

xmas1997
11-17-2013, 11:50 AM
I can only assume people post things they don't mean. So no one. If I'm wrong, then just about everyone.

:lmao

mouse
11-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Not sure who I "hate" but I do find two posters annoying.

#1 ChumpDumper This poor guy is so worried losing his Government paying job as a paid shill no matter how much evidence you present to him he is determined to repeat the same 8 words "what do you think really happened on 9/11?"

I could introduce him to one of the special forces demolition crew members who applied the thermite charges to the main columns of WTC 7 with president Bush in the room nodding his head yes and Chump will not only ask for real evidence he will switch back to robot mode and once again ask..."what do you think really happened on 9/11?"

They must use him as a mold to create other Government shills he is the original prototype.

But I must say this......at least the vato is consistent.

#2 TLongII Here is a guy that is so worried about his past he is determined to not believe in a creator / designer by constantly clinging on to Evolution like someone about to drown clinging on a branch at a raging river.

You could literally put him in a time machine and have him attend the last supper with Jesus and this guy would still call bullshit. No matter how many videos or researched information you show him in his narrow mind he is always right and will never admit Science is wrong. hell I could take him to a remote island and have him ride the back of a dinosaur and it would not have any effect on his crazy notion the earth is 4.6 billion years old

Immature posters I can deal with but closed minded ones is really a challenge.

silverblk mystix
11-17-2013, 08:56 PM

#1 ChumpDumper This poor guy is so worried losing his Government paying job as a paid shill no matter how much evidence you present to him he is determined to repeat the same 8 words "what do you think really happened on 9/11?"

I could introduce him to one of the special forces demolition crew members who applied the thermite charges to the main columns of WTC 7 with president Bush in the room nodding his head yes and Chump will not only ask for real evidence he will switch back to robot mode and once again ask..."what do you think really happened on 9/11?"

They must use him as a mold to create other Government shills he is the original prototype.

#2 TLongII Here is a guy that is so worried about his past he is determined to not believe in a creator / designer by constantly clinging on to Evolution like someone about to drown clinging on a branch at a raging river.

You could literally put him in a time machine and have him attend the last supper with Jesus and this guy would still call bullshit. No matter how many videos or researched information you show him in his narrow mind he is always right and will never admit Science is wrong. hell I could take him to a remote island and have him ride the back of a dinosaur and it would not have any effect on his crazy notion the earth is 4.6 billion years old

:lol Consistently butthurt - yes I agree.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2013, 09:09 PM
You're a fucking idiot if you care enough to hate someone on here.

xmas1997
11-17-2013, 09:29 PM
You're a fucking idiot if you care enough to hate someone on here.

I have to agree. Either you are taking this place too seriously, or yourself too seriously, or both.

SA210
11-17-2013, 11:19 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao I'm sure he wants to ask that same question in response to your post here too :rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
11-17-2013, 11:24 PM
We're having a decent enough conversation in the 9/11 thread, but thanks for always thinking and posting about me, SA210.

Good to know you are so serious about your obsession with me.

m>s
11-17-2013, 11:37 PM
i hate the communist posters here and those in the real world

xmas1997
11-17-2013, 11:49 PM

They must use him as a mold to create other Government shills he is the original protmotype.

Do you remember DizzG?

mouse
11-18-2013, 12:29 AM
Do you remember DizzG?

Yes his real name was Dusty Garza.

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 05:44 AM
Yes his real name was Dusty Garza.

What happened to him?