PDA

View Full Version : Ladies of SpurTalk - What's Your Minimum Acceptable Size For A Sex Partner

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 02:49 PM
it would be nice to share with us all what you consider an acceptable dick size...hurt us...smash us....wreck us...make us contemplate suicide...give us something to think about..:lol

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Don't know. Should I measure a vagina as negative inches?

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 02:58 PM

actually no....since tribbing can be part of the equation I'm thinking 4 inches wide and 1 inch deep would be sufficient...unless we're dealing with really fat and deep pussies here...with clits that can extend 3 inches or more

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 03:00 PM
I stand by my bags of sand.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:02 PM
I stand by my bags of sand.

I don't know what that means please elaborate...does it mean you your pussy is gritty or hard to get to? Help a black man out here...I'm smart but I don't know everything

JudynTX
11-15-2013, 03:05 PM
I already have it. TYVM :)

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 03:07 PM
I don't know what that meansThat's exactly what that means.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:09 PM
I already have it. TYVM :)

please share...you might have more than you need...give us a number that we can compare to...:lol it's important we know what you honestly think no games Judy give me the dick size....

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:09 PM
That's exactly what that means.

so she's saying I couldn't beat it up?

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 03:11 PM
so she's saying I couldn't beat it up?Beat what up?

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Beat what up?

answer my question and I'll answer yours...

RD2191
11-15-2013, 03:14 PM
:lol

SA210
11-15-2013, 03:14 PM
:lmao

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 03:18 PM
so she's saying I couldn't beat it up?

I'm doubting that you ever have.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 03:18 PM
answer my question and I'll answer yours...I can't speak for her, but it might have something to do with your apparent lack of knowledge regarding women.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm doubting that you ever have.

Cucking darling...we may not have sexual history but we do have history...so I would expect you to show the proper respect to me....and no pivoting..you've fucked guys before so give me a number...

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:22 PM
I can't speak for her, but it might have something to do with your apparent lack of knowledge regarding women.

You're sniffing around CF's ass like a lap dog...what gives? don't need your opinion everytime she posts something...you trying to get lucky by endearment?

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:24 PM
I can't speak for her, but it might have something to do with your apparent lack of knowledge regarding women.

CF's issues with me runs deeper than any perceptions you may have... :hat

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Cucking darling...we may not have sexual history but we do have history...so I would expect you to show the proper respect to me....and no pivoting..you've fucked guys before so give me a number...

You sending me PMs =/= history. And I'll continue to show you the same amount of respect I show everyone else here.

As for the number you want, I don't have one. I suspect very few actual human women do. As a general rule, however, I'd be happier with a tiny dick attached to a man who knows how to get me off than a giant cock attached to a guy who doesn't.

The Reckoning
11-15-2013, 03:28 PM
it's all about you use it tbh. being able to soothe a woman's mind and stimulate all of her extremities before and during the deed is far more important.

if you have a log like mine then it can be painful for the woman, so you have to work twice as hard to make her comfortable. also, that's more area to cover on the penile shaft for maximum pleasure to get off, so you have to really slowly work it in and get it covered. that takes forever. as m>s can attest, being circumsized doesnt help as the head/shaft dries up quickly with no mucus from the foreskin to keep it lubed. sometimes it's a good hour to get to that point, and that requires a delicate balance of keeping the woman satiated while not wearing out.

if you master the craft, more often than not, the woman will be satisfied like she never has before. other times, if you rush it, she's just in pain.

great power comes great responsibility imo. sometimes i wonder what'd be like to have an average plug and play pecker that i can get in a girl for 2 min and then be back on the balcony drinking mojitos and watching football while she makes me a sammich.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 03:28 PM
You're sniffing around CF's ass like a lap dog...what gives? don't need your opinion everytime she posts something...you trying to get lucky by endearment?You can't be jealous about something you don't have.

CF's issues with me runs deeper than any perceptions you may have... :hati'm pretty sure juvenile harassment is the extent of it.

Not unique around here.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2013, 03:29 PM
I've never measured anyone's dick.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 03:31 PM
tbh I get a text alert whenever the phrase "bags of sand" is used here.

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 03:32 PM

Same here.

Only time I've ever known a guy's exact(?) measurement was because he'd measured it himself and proudly told me without being asked. The number was big. The sex was among the worst I've ever had.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:35 PM
You sending me PMs =/= history. And I'll continue to show you the same amount of respect I show everyone else here.

As for the number you want, I don't have one. I suspect very few actual human women do. As a general rule, however, I'd be happier with a tiny dick attached to a man who knows how to get me off than a giant cock attached to a guy who doesn't.

^ so we don't know things about each other? it's true I didn't really try but blame it on the mind and not the heart...I don't appreciate your sensationalism...not cute at all...you should stop it...and I'm not surprised you like small dicks as it's close to no dick at all :hat

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:40 PM

fine all you women on here palying games because you don't want to offend your white male friends...cool I get it :lol..let me ask in a different way...do you prefer fat long or thin short...

what feels the best....and I don't want to hear about how he works it because everyone knows white men can't dance and according to Luva dancing is an extension of fucking

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 03:42 PM
^ so we don't know things about each other? it's true I didn't really try but blame it on the mind and not the heart...I don't appreciate your sensationalism...not cute at all...you should stop it...and I'm not surprised you like small dicks as it's close to no dick at all :hat

You're suggesting we "have history" while accusing me of sensationalism?

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:45 PM
You're suggesting we "have history" while accusing me of sensationalism?

It's not like I didn't qualify it...

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 03:52 PM

I thought you didn't like women.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2013, 03:52 PM
fine all you women on here palying games because you don't want to offend your white male friends...cool I get it :lol..let me ask in a different way...do you prefer fat long or thin short...

what feels the best....and I don't want to hear about how he works it because everyone knows white men can't dance and according to Luva dancing is an extension of fucking

Yes I prefer fat, long, thin or short.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:53 PM

^ I reckon it's in the preferred order?

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 03:54 PM
fine all you women on here palying games because you don't want to offend your white male friends...

The biggest guy I've ever been with was white.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2013, 03:57 PM
^ I reckon it's in the preferred order?

Nope, just the order you put them in.

mrsmaalox
11-15-2013, 03:58 PM

Me too.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 03:59 PM
I thought you didn't like women.You think a lot of things.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 03:59 PM

there's always exceptions to the rule..I had a white college teammate with a dick 3 inches bigger than mine...I think he was at 14 inches...and he accidentally dick slapped a teammate :lol

SA210
11-15-2013, 04:00 PM
I thought you didn't like women.

lol

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 04:00 PM
there's always exceptions to the rule..I had a white college teammate with a dick 3 inches bigger than mine...I think he was at 14 inches...and he accidentally dick slapped a teammate :lolSo you measured another guy's dick.

OK.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Nope, just the order you put them in.

you've always protected the SAWM"s so no surprise here...but what you and CF are implying is that you've fucked a black guy before....care to admit that on this site full of racist white males?

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Same here.

Only time I've ever known a guy's exact(?) measurement was because he'd measured it himself and proudly told me without being asked. The number was big. The sex was among the worst I've ever had.

Real talk... I had a woman tell me that I disappointing her in the sack. When I asked why, she said she expected more from a guy so hung. After laughing uncontrollably, I simply told her that her pussy wasn't worth me getting all worked up over.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:02 PM
So you measured another guy's dick.

OK.

it's not like you try to look but when a dick is hanging to the knee's you gonna see it

Koolaid_Man
Real talk... I had a woman tell me that I disappointing her in the sack. When I asked why, she said she expected more from a guy so hung. After laughing uncontrollably, I simply told her that her pussy wasn't worth me getting all worked up over.

Buddy Mignon
there's always exceptions to the rule..I had a white college teammate with a dick 3 inches bigger than mine...I think he was at 14 inches...and he accidentally dick slapped a teammate :lol

:rollin

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 04:03 PM
it's not like you try to look but when a dick is hanging to the knee's you gonna see itYou measured it and reported the measurement.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:05 PM
You measured it and reported the measurement.

I know how big mine is and so I figured the measurement...but yeah it was a conscience thought since he was a white boy..he was pretty fucking cool too.. not a SAWM...

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 04:06 PM
it's not like you try to look but when a dick is hanging to the knee's you gonna see it

You just happened to see it fully erect, though? Or are you suggesting this guy was walking around with a flaccid 14"?

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:07 PM
You just happened to see it fully erect, though? Or are you suggesting this guy was walking around with a flaccid 14"?

CuckingFunt
11-15-2013, 04:08 PM
you've always protected the SAWM"s so no surprise here...but what you and CF are implying is that you've fucked a black guy before....care to admit that on this site full of racist white males?

If I've been open about my sexuality on a board full of homophobes, why would I be afraid to admit I've slept with people of different races?

Trill Clinton
i logged in cuz i got a text that the ST women are into black men???

Koolaid_Man
:rollin

I told that story before....he was drying off while another teammate was tying his shoe...the guy tying his shoe came up at the same time he was finishing drying off and his dick slammed right into his jaw....the sound was loud...imagine taking your open hand and slamming your fist into it...that's exactly how it sounded...we all fell out laughing....even to this day :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 04:10 PM

there's always exceptions to the rule..I had a white college teammate with a dick 3 inches bigger than mine...I think he was at 14 inches...and he accidentally dick slapped a teammate :lolI think we now know which teammate he slapped and how.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:11 PM

yes

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:12 PM
If I've been open about my sexuality on a board full of homophobes, why would I be afraid to admit I've slept with people of different races?

let's see if Maloox is as open

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:12 PM
I think we now know which teammate he slapped and how.
Why would you have a problem with it? You've been gnawing at my cock for years now.

SA210
11-15-2013, 04:13 PM

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:13 PM
let's see if Maloox is as open

You want some of Maalox, don't you? You know that puts you in the boat with me... now don't you?:lmao

mrsmaalox
11-15-2013, 04:14 PM

Huh? When have I protected SAWMs? I have never fucked a black man; if I had I'd have no trouble admitting it.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Huh? When have I protected SAWMs? I have never fucked a black man; if I had I'd have no trouble admitting it.

ok ok ok....fine..maybe you don't protect the SAWM's.. but all I asked for was a preferable dick size...you know what you like...you're playing coy....which is cute btw....but it's time you put on your Christoper Columbus hat...:hat

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:18 PM
You want some of Maalox, don't you? You know that puts you in the boat with me... now don't you?:lmao

I don't want it...but I yeah..I'd fuck her :lol

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 04:21 PM
Why would you have a problem with it?Who said I had a problem with any of it?

You're getting defensive for someone else.

lol

mrsmaalox
11-15-2013, 04:27 PM
ok ok ok....fine..maybe you don't protect the SAWM's.. but all I asked for was a preferable dick size...you know what you like...you're playing coy....which is cute btw....but it's time you put on your Christoper Columbus hat...:hat

I'm not playing coy. I know I like men of all shapes and sizes, so I assume their dicks are all shapes and sizes too. It's hard for men to understand, but the dick itself just doesn't matter if I like the guy it's attached to.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:30 PM
I'm not playing coy. I know I like men of all shapes and sizes, so I assume their dicks are all shapes and sizes too. It's hard for men to understand, but the dick itself just doesn't matter if I like the guy it's attached to.

this thread was intended to make the SAWM's like M>S's DJR210, Elamantus, and others that don't like Kool feel bad about their bodies and you seem to be trying to uplift these SOB's...

m>s
11-15-2013, 04:33 PM
No offense taken kool us Aryan's have big flopping dicks. You're thinking of hews and circumcised men tbh.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 04:34 PM
this thread was intended to make the SAWM's like M>S's DJR210, Elamantus, and others that don't like Kool feel bad about their bodies and you seem to be trying to uplift these SOB's...Weird agenda tbh.

You have such a keen interest in other men's bodies.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:36 PM
Weird agenda tbh.

Clinton / Obama 2016 something we can agree on

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:41 PM
I don't want it...but I yeah..I'd fuck her :lol

You back tracking ass nigga...:lmao Don't get me wrong... there ain't nothing wrong with fucking Tire Old Shitbag Moms...

silverblk mystix
11-15-2013, 04:53 PM
You're sniffing around CF's ass like a lap dog...what gives? don't need your opinion everytime she posts something...you trying to get lucky by endearment?

Not that there is anything wrong with gays - but this ^ is definitely the sign of a gay male. Helping his girlfriend out - even if he got lucky - it wouldn't interest him.

Just sayin'

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 04:54 PM
You back tracking ass nigga...:lmao Don't get me wrong... there ain't nothing wrong with fucking Tire Old Shitbag Moms...

Buddy I respect Maloox....I was just saying I'm not fawing over it...but if it was before me and we mutually agreed upon said time and place...I'd stimulate her just a little :lol

Rogue
11-15-2013, 07:03 PM
women only measure guys' dicks with their vaginas. and the thickness of a cock is far more important than the length of it because even if you have a long one, you would still only use 1/4 or 1/3 length of it, and most times it'll turn out a disadvantage because you can't get close enough to rub her ass & hips against your belly and thighs.

SA210
11-15-2013, 07:12 PM

apalisoc_9
11-16-2013, 12:24 AM
Most women I've ever been with didnt really care much about size unless it was way too big or way too small. The Vag for the most part can only get 4-5inches for "pleasure" anything over that hurts...

I'm no expert though..so I don't know.

Vagina
11-16-2013, 09:24 AM

TDMVPDPOY
11-16-2013, 09:52 AM

beggars cant be choosers, any dicks a lick yeh?

Koolaid_Man
11-16-2013, 09:54 AM
beggars cant be choosers, any dicks a lick yeh?

why are yall so mean to Maloox..she tuurned you down?

DMC
11-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Kool being stupid like always, as if a girl measures a guys dick before she's decided to have sex with him. Men care about the size of other men's cocks. Why I don't know. Women don't care. Proof of that is that the Chinese have billions of babies.

But the desperate attention grab is obvious, just to get some kind of talk about sex is better than whatever life he's currently living. So he's either stuck in a bad relationship, stuck with child support payments, or just genetically inferior and cannot compensate mentally.

It's not even a decent troll.

Koolaid_Man
11-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Kool being stupid like always, as if a girl measures a guys dick before she's decided to have sex with him. Men care about the size of other men's cocks. Why I don't know. Women don't care. Proof of that is that the Chinese have billions of babies.

But the desperate attention grab is obvious, just to get some kind of talk about sex is better than whatever life he's currently living. So he's either stuck in a bad relationship, stuck with child support payments, or just genetically inferior and cannot compensate mentally.

It's not even a decent troll.

Hi big man..little dick :lol

DMC
11-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Hi big man..little dick :lol
How did you fare in the battle of Little Big Cock? I heard you were scalped.

m>s
11-16-2013, 01:31 PM
How did you fare in the battle of Little Big Cock? I heard you were scalped.

UZER
11-16-2013, 08:15 PM
women only measure guys' dicks with their vaginas. and the thickness of a cock is far more important than the length of it because even if you have a long one, you would still only use 1/4 or 1/3 length of it, and most times it'll turn out a disadvantage because you can't get close enough to rub her ass & hips against your belly and thighs.

This is why you see black men end up with fat ass white women. That's the only was they get the sensation of rubbing ass & hips. Fat ass black women don't want them cuz they're deadbeats. Fat ass white women want them cuz no one else will fuck them. Otherwise, they're fucking normal women from 3 feet away which is like eating fried chicken with chop sticks.

Rogue
11-16-2013, 08:22 PM
This is why you see black men end up with fat ass white women. That's the only was they get the sensation of rubbing ass & hips. Fat ass black women don't want them cuz they're deadbeats. Fat ass white women want them cuz no one else will fuck them. Otherwise, they're fucking normal women from 3 feet away which is like eating fried chicken with chop sticks.

HarlemHeat37
11-17-2013, 04:16 AM
God..DMC, chumpdumper and cuckingfunt went IN on Kool in this thread, tbh, big dick style:lol..

FuzzyLumpkins
11-17-2013, 08:13 AM
I have to say, Kool, this is one of the weakest attempts for attention that I have seen from you yet. You've moved beyond trolling a day gone by. The humor just disappeared. Now though you are trying WAY to hard to keep it going and trotting out the same banal shit.

Some times you just have to let it ride and you are just so desperate that you cannot. Perhaps you need some time to find your muse again because this is quite disappointing.

TrainOfThought5
11-17-2013, 08:53 AM
In terms of laughter this thread delivers.

9/10

Twisted_Dawg
11-17-2013, 09:20 AM
When it comes to size, women universally get excited over a very large, and very thick, and pulsating.......wallet.

z0sa
11-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Classic thread material already tbh

xmas1997
11-17-2013, 12:49 PM

White men can't dance?
Malarkey, some of the greatest dancers in history were white men.
Thus they can't fuck?
More malarkey.
Some of the greatest fuckers in history were white men.

Buddy Mignon
11-18-2013, 09:47 AM
A lot of asshurt in this thread...

Leetonidas
11-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Thread backfire :lol

m>s
11-18-2013, 10:01 AM
A lot of asshurt in this thread...
Yeah it's kools

lol scalped

DJR210
11-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Weird agenda tbh.

Lol, this fabricated black motherucker has been obesessed with me ever since I called his ass out and asked him to post pics of his 125K dollar ride, and shit on every one of his threads with ":lol fake internet life".