PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Let's Get Something Straight About The Money I Supposedly Owe A Few Suckas

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Just recently Midget was asking to get paid the $200 he claims I owe him. I want to make myself real clear here over this chump change yall claim I owe Midget and Deadly. I could pay that $400 right this moment and not lose a second of sleep over it. But... I'm bound by a code of honor, and unlike most of you, you know nothing about having such character. Now, don't get me wrong... I do feel bad that Midget got caught in the crossfire, because he did gleefully pay me when he lost a bet to me, but... the senior Laker spokesperson gave me strict orders not to pay a fucking dime! Just what would it look like if I paid, and Kool refused to pay. It'd make me look soft and a lot like these Laker House Niggas we got roaming this site. Fuck that... I chose to stand shoulder to shoulder with my pals. But here's what I will do... since Kool has told me that he did in fact pay DPG the $500 he owed him, if DPG can show proof that Kool did pay him then I will gladly wire over the dough to Midget and Deadly. There... that's my final offer and I don't want to hear shit else from you assholes about this subject.:king

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Laker fans are really stupid. You continue to allow yourself to get clowned on and disrespected. That's not G, that's being a loser. Real talk.

All it takes is 1 or 2 DPG posts and these dudes panic, meltdown and try hard to recover only to make themselves look stupid.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Laker fans are really stupid. You continue to allow yourself to get clowned on and disrespected. That's not G, that's being a loser. Real talk.

All it takes is 1 or 2 DPG posts and these dudes panic, meltdown and try hard to recover only to make themselves look stupid.

Lil nigga... don't you ever try to coach me on what's G. I'm not responsible for the money you claim he owes you, but you could avoid those other two clowns some agony if you'd just pm me the proof Kool paid has paid you.

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2013, 04:46 PM
someone's salty Naruto's on break till January

Bulaien999
11-15-2013, 04:48 PM
The fact of the matter is you are a welshing faggot.

True man makes his bets and pays, stands by his word.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:51 PM
The fact of the matter is you are a welshing faggot.

True man makes his bets and pays, stands by his word.

Many men welsh and continue to live long, great, healthy lives. But few men have shown the honor and trust I have for my brothers. Label me no Cain, you faggot... I am my brothers keeper.

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 04:52 PM
Lil nigga... don't you ever try to coach me on what's G. I'm not responsible for the money you claim he owes you, but you could avoid those other two clowns some agony if you'd just pm me the proof Kool paid has paid you.

That literally makes no sense. The fact you allow yourself to post under this user name with this type of content shows how lame you are.

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 04:55 PM
You and Kool a bunch of ol' DITBAD's

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 04:56 PM
That literally makes no sense. The fact you allow yourself to post under this user name with this type of content shows how lame you are.

You got your nerves. You're the only person on this site that has a dollar sign award that says you got welshed on to the tune of $500. You've sucked the tit of Kori for some time now, and not only is Kool still here posting at will, but he regained his thread starting privileges, and he's no longer pinked. Must make you feel smaller than you truly are.

ElNono
11-15-2013, 05:00 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/330se1e.gif

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:00 PM
You got your nerves. You're the only person on this site that has a dollar sign award that says you got welshed on to the tune of $500. You've sucked the tit of Kori for some time now, and not only is Kool still here posting at will, but he regained his thread starting privileges, and he's no longer pinked. Must make you feel smaller than you truly are.

Plus I'm skeeting all over dis muthafawker

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:01 PM
You and Kool a bunch of ol' DITBAD's

I'm here and I still owe. And you're still owed... LOL!!!

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:02 PM

^ so you asking dude to take a picture of his ass?

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:04 PM
wait, is the midget dpg and did he pay you in a bet he lost, but you welshed on a bet you lost to him? if so that is coldblooded:lol

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:05 PM
^ so you asking dude to take a picture of his ass?

:lmao

Of all the suckas owed on this board I honestly feel he's asshurt the most.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:09 PM
wait, is the midget dpg and did he pay you in a bet he lost, but you welshed on a bet you lost to him? if so that is coldblooded:lol

No, Trill. Midget is Midnightpulp... DPG is slightly taller than a midget, which makes him just extremely short. Midnight/Midget did pay me, but I refuse to pay him unless DPG/Little Guy can show me proof Kool paid him. And no... a picture of his ass is not proof.

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:10 PM

No - Kool got his privileges because it was vetted through me. I have a dollar sign cause I'm money DITBAD. Posting at will :lmao. You may be stupid and someone who get's punked more than Ashton Kutcher's friends, but damn you funny wit that one.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:11 PM
No, Trill. Midget is Midnightpulp... DPG is slightly taller than a midget, which makes him just extremely short. Midnight/Midget did pay me, but I refuse to pay him unless DPG/Little Guy can show me proof Kool paid him. And no... a picture of his ass is not proof.

if he bends over 500 times you'll see a crispy $500 dolla bill

DPG21920

I know you swinging on DPG lately, but nah fam. You have it wrong..

Koolaid_Man
No - Kool got his privileges because it was vetted through me. I have a dollar sign cause I'm money DITBAD. Posting at will :lmao. You may be stupid and someone who get's punked more than Ashton Kutcher's friends, but damn you funny wit that one.

:lmao. yep right through your ass

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Don't know why you're laughing. You got Debo'd by me and are forever a loser on this site. Sorry doggie...I feel bad about picking on those smaller than me, but it had to be done.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:15 PM

Cut it out, dude. You ain't vetting no one. In fact, you should change your avatar for the way Kool bent you over.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:16 PM

Midget and DPG....just for your reference

gCIU0tPun9c

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Cut it out, dude. You ain't vetting no one. In fact, you should change your avatar for the way Kool bent you over.

Says the guy who has to post his stupid stuff under some random name cause he got Debo'd.

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:17 PM
I bet Trill was hoping so hard I paid Kool (like I could ever lose a bet to Kool :lol) so he could clown. Rooting for DITBAD's SMH.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:18 PM

gCIU0tPun9c

Lol!!! You see how that midget was crawling around on his belly.

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:18 PM

oh aight lol. yea that's fucked up that you welshed on him but i can't knock your hustle no matter how fucked up it is. his fault for betting you in the first place lol.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:26 PM
oh aight lol. yea that's fucked up that you welshed on him but i can't knock your hustle no matter how fucked up it is. his fault for betting you in the first place lol.

Real talk... I'm not that cold hearted. I had their paypals and everything and was ready to wire the shit, but then I get this pm from Cully saying "Not a fucking dime!!!" I'm like... is he serious! I told him I had the money and he replied... "shoulder to shoulder, Luva... not a fucking dime." So I'm thinking like, damn... they know I paid Jag his $300 on a previous bet so this is going to really come off making me look bad, especially since Midget did pay me on a previous bet. But I'm a ride or die nigga, and I'll die before I betray one of the homies. Deadly on the other hand was outted as a house nigga so he really don't count.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:28 PM

the shit does bother my conscience in some ways...because at some point they should have known they wasn't getting shit from me...then DPG kept saying how he liked white Russians and was going to buy a Jersey and use the money to finish school and put gas in his car...while trying to clown my team for losing....and making fun of my good friend Cobbler....so I doubled down on the notion I was going to pay...Midget kept saying that I was honorable and that I would pay...it was pretty fucking hilarious...DPG was at an all-time in excitement......and Cully threatened to withdraw his friendship had I payed...Luva said I was out of the click had I paid....Cobbler counseled me as well but I'll never confess as to what he advised...so the deadline came and went....

DPG and Midget was left holding an empty bag with a "moral" victory :lol

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:29 PM

Knock your hustle :lmao

Trill just officially jumped the shark on ST. RIP doggie..

HI-FI
11-15-2013, 05:30 PM
I bet Trill was hoping so hard I paid Kool (like I could ever lose a bet to Kool :lol) so he could clown. Rooting for DITBAD's SMH.

it makes sense though, a pseudo-black troll supporting another pseudo-black troll.

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:30 PM

stop trying to force a beef with me, fam...and nobody i'm no rooting for anybody, stop taking this shit so serious lol.

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:32 PM
stop trying to force a beef with me, fam...and nobody i'm no rooting for anybody, stop taking this shit so serious lol.

Sorry, couldn't hear you Fonzie.

Michael Jordan.
Not surprising Trill in here leading the black panthers.

Trill Clinton

gCIU0tPun9c

the little one in the the tan pants

http://i44.tinypic.com/6h28m1.jpg

DPG21920
'ol DITBAD

Koolaid_Man
Real talk... I'm not that cold hearted. I had their paypals and everything and was ready to wire the shit, but then I get this pm from Cully saying "Not a fucking dime!!!" I'm like... is he serious! I told him I had the money and he replied... "shoulder to shoulder, Luva... not a fucking dime." So I'm thinking like, damn... they know I paid Jag his $300 on a previous bet so this is going to really come off making me look bad, especially since Midget did pay me on a previous bet. But I'm a ride or die nigga, and I'll die before I betray one of the homies. Deadly on the other hand was outted as a house nigga so he really don't count.

I'm happy I didn't pay...it's been very exhilarating...but many SPurs fan PM'd and told me that they knew for a fact he wasn't gonna pay me had he won...and in fact he only had $300 in his pay pal account...he didn't even have all the money...and he was going to fuck me...I was just quicker on the draw...

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:33 PM
it makes sense though, a pseudo-black troll supporting another pseudo-black troll.

this is so stupid. the whole 'blacks don't post on forums' response is so dumb. why do non blacks want to be black online?

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:33 PM

When you hitch your horse to Kool and Nuratos you know something has gone horrifically wrong. Trill getting bullied on ST worse than that dude from the Dolphins.

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:34 PM

lol i'm not leading anything. i asked a question, feelings were caught and out of nowhere the race card gets thrown in. i'm chilling.

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:35 PM
this is so stupid. the whole 'blacks don't post on forums' response is so dumb. why do non blacks want to be black online?

[Face JPEG] you got some issues cause that's not even what he meant. He meant not that "blacks don't post", but that Kool and Buddy :lol are not black. Chill - this aint a race thing and aint that series doggie. You catch too many damn feelings.

Buddy Mignon
the shit does bother my conscience in some ways...because at some point they should have known they wasn't getting shit from me...then DPG kept saying how he liked white Russians and was going to buy a Jersey and use the money to finish school and put gas in his car...while trying to clown my team for losing....and making fun of my good friend Cobbler....so I doubled down on the notion I was going to pay...Midget kept saying that I was honorable and that I would pay...it was pretty fucking hilarious...DPG was at an all-time in excitement......and Cully threatened to withdraw his friendship had I payed...Luva said I was out of the click had I paid....Cobbler counseled me as well but I'll never confess as to what he advised...so the deadline came and went....

DPG and Midget was left holding an empty bag with a "moral" victory :lol

And I didn't even know about them laughing and him talking about throwing a BBQ and buying everyone drinks with your money. That's like 6 all over again... you won it then you lost it.:lmao

Koolaid_Man
When you hitch your horse to Kool and Nuratos you know something has gone horrifically wrong. Trill getting bullied on ST worse than that dude from the Dolphins.

Actually all I've seen from you is begging to be accpeted by Trill...it seems that once he validates you you're gonna be alright....

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:36 PM
[Face JPEG] you got some issues cause that's not even what he meant. He meant not that "blacks don't post", but that Kool and Buddy :lol are not black. Chill - this aint a race thing and aint that series doggie. You catch too many damn feelings.

i'm sorry, was that post directed at dpg? chill lol

HI-FI
11-15-2013, 05:36 PM
i don't know, you tell me. why does ExtraStout or Ghosts_of_Gashir want to act black? I honestly have no idea. there are black posters on here, but they don't go around announcing it and trying so hard.

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:37 PM
damn dpg is trying to force a beef with me and its awkward. no homo.

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Actually all I've seen from you is begging to be accpeted by Trill...it seems that once he validates you you're gonna be alright....

That doesn't make any sense. What's sad about Trill is that he was once a funny good poster. You have destroyed him :lol. Sad - but I am cool with Trill and wish him nothing but peace and prosperity.

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:38 PM
i don't know, you tell me. why does ExtraStout or Ghosts_of_Gashir want to act black? I honestly have no idea. there are black posters on here, but they don't go around announcing it and trying so hard.

i don't know but i'm getting the impression that you don't like them and you wan't me to not like them too? i don't do the team thing, doggie. i said it was a scumbag move but i'm not gonna harp on it. its not my money *trill shrug*

Koolaid_Man
And I didn't even know about them laughing and him talking about throwing a BBQ and buying everyone drinks with your money. That's like 6 all over again... you won it then you lost it.:lmao

yep..them niggas was sending me PM's and laughing and shit...talking about Fisher's sick daughter..trynna clown my Nigga Kobe....just carrying on real bad...so what I did was tantamount to me taking my glock and going pow pow....:lol they're some got dam fools...now had the bet been properly moderated through Kori I would have paid up...

Buddy Mignon
lol i'm not leading anything. i asked a question, feelings were caught and out of nowhere the race card gets thrown in. i'm chilling.

Time has passed but this is still a fresh wound, homie. It was a glorious night for us.

DPG21920
[Face JPEG] Wait a minute...who came wandering into this thread unsolicited and threw DPG's name around? No beef here - you just oddly want to see DPG fall for some reason. You caught feelings last week or so and can't stop it. Just let it go..

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:40 PM
That doesn't make any sense. What's sad about Trill is that he was once a funny good poster. You have destroyed him :lol. Sad - but I am cool with Trill and wish him nothing but peace and prosperity.

you on Trill's dick real hard to be honest...and we can all see it...you wanna fuck that nigga or what? :lol

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:40 PM
[Face JPEG] Wait a minute...who came wandering into this thread unsolicited and threw DPG's name around? No beef here - you just oddly want to see DPG fall for some reason. You caught feelings last week or so and can't stop it. Just let it go..

At least the fall won't be a long one.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:41 PM
i don't know but i'm getting the impression that you don't like them and you wan't me to not like them too? i don't do the team thing, doggie. i said it was a scumbag move but i'm not gonna harp on it. its not my money *trill shrug*

I would have paid you on the basis of your skin color...

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 05:43 PM

Hmmmmm - Look at Trill talking about DPG outta no where? GTFO wit dat sh*t son. Laughing it up cause he though DPG got got.

Then look at the forced odd disappointment when he realizes "oops, DPG is that 1 in 10,000 dude, I shoulda known" while still trying to claim Kool got "hustle". Just sad and weird.

*drops mic* and again leaves the convo at that while Trill will continue to post although he's "just chilin" :lol

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:43 PM

That's exactly what he's doing. According to DPG its what resulted in the ban of Lakaluva. These niggas were salty over that heist.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:45 PM
Hmmmmm - Look at Trill talking about DPG outta no where? GTFO wit dat sh*t son. Laughing it up cause he though DPG got got.

Then look at the forced odd disappointment when he realizes "oops, DPG is that 1 in 10,000 dude, I shoulda known" while still trying to claim Kool got "hustle". Just sad and weird.

*drops mic* and again leaves the convo at that while Trill will continue to post although he's "just chilin" :lol

Cheer up ol pal... you did get an award for getting fucked.

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:46 PM
When you hitch your horse to Kool and Nuratos you know something has gone horrifically wrong.
you take this internet beef serious. http://i39.tinypic.com/15p5nxk.png

if you want a beef with me you can't make it so obvious. just chill and when i son you then you can respond.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:49 PM
That's exactly what he's doing. According to DPG its what resulted in the ban of Lakaluva. These niggas were salty over that heist.

when I fucked his little short ass he went to asking everyone to not speak to me....he's so bitch made....see I know what's going on...he thinks Trill is a Trill ass nigga and he likes him..he seeks Trill's validation..DPG once asked Trill if Trill thought that DPG could beat Kool in a fight....he wasn't gonna sleep well until Trill said DPG might win...once he said that DPG was alright for the night....dude is fascinated with Trill like I'm fascinated with pussy..

watch ya back Trill...little gay midget on the prowl

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:50 PM
The night of The Great Welsh I couldn't help but think about my man Randy.

1NvgLkuEtkA

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:51 PM
I still have DPG's pay pay and email address...I can send that cash anytime I want or not...ain't that right Mr..J

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:55 PM
I would have paid you on the basis of your skin color...

already, but i wouldn't have betted you in the first place. i was born at night, not last night lol.

maybe they're just faking outrage. i can understand midnight being mad at first but at some point you just gotta charge it to the game and let it go. he had no reason betting you in the first place. but i digress.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 05:57 PM
already, but i wouldn't have betted you in the first place. i was born at night, not last night lol.

maybe they're just faking outrage. i can understand midnight being mad at first but at some point you just gotta charge it to the game and let it go. he had no reason betting you in the first place. but i digress.

if the bet is moderated through Kori it's legit...the way I see it...fuck them niggas...I've been messed over before too...better he got fucked over by me than the Popo

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 05:58 PM
I still have DPG's pay pay and email address...I can send that cash anytime I want or not...ain't that right Mr..J

Hey... ask Midget what was the name of the account that he paid me to. I bet he won't tell you... lol!!!

Trill Clinton
11-15-2013, 05:58 PM
when I fucked his little short ass he went to asking everyone to not speak to me....he's so bitch made....see I know what's going on...he thinks Trill is a Trill ass nigga and he likes him..he seeks Trill's validation..DPG once asked Trill if Trill thought that DPG could beat Kool in a fight....he wasn't gonna sleep well until Trill said DPG might win...once he said that DPG was alright for the night....dude is fascinated with Trill like I'm fascinated with pussy..

watch ya back Trill...little gay midget on the prowl

lol damn i forgot all about that. yea he did ask if i thought he would win in a fight. which was a weird question, lol, but i gave an honest answer. i'm happy you caught on that that cuz dpg thinks he's slick.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Hey... ask Midget what was the name of the account that he paid me to. I bet he won't tell you... lol!!!

prolly some dick in the booty ass monikor

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 06:03 PM
prolly some dick in the booty ass monikor

:lmao

Katherine Robinson
11-15-2013, 06:08 PM
A man pays what he is owes. Whether it be money or confessing to watching a children's cartoon in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 06:12 PM
A man pays what he is owes. Whether it be money or confessing to watching a children's cartoon in the face of overwhelming evidence.

consider me something superior to a man :hat and no not a pussy :lol

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 06:29 PM

They got paid alright.:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
11-15-2013, 06:36 PM
Remember when you hid in shame after that Mavs series then came back months later and said you were digging irrigation ditches in Kenya with your Dad?:rollin

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 06:42 PM
I also remember when not only did I win the bet, but just to rub it in I made Kool look really stupid. I made up a lie about someone prank calling me and said it was Kool. After freaking out about it, he sent me a PM (that was dated & time stamped by the way) after the fact and said "now try and say you don't have my personal information too" :lmao

One of the all time great moments in ST history [Tupac Face JPEG]

Katherine Robinson
11-15-2013, 06:44 PM
consider me something superior to a man :hat and no not a pussy :lol

Kevin, you spend a fair amount of your day on a sports forum - there is little you have to show.

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 06:44 PM
Remember when you hid in shame after that Mavs series then came back months later and said you were digging irrigation ditches in Kenya with your Dad?:rollin

I knew you was lurking... where is midget?

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 06:59 PM
Kevin, you spend a fair amount of your day on a sports forum - there is little you have to show.

not true..I've rarely posted at all this week

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 07:00 PM
but when I do post I brings dat fi-yuh

m>s
11-15-2013, 07:04 PM
fucking wannabe internet n!ggers

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 07:08 PM

straight up playa....
you're brave enough to rep Hitler but are you brave enough to ask your mom how many black guys she's been with :hat

UZER
11-15-2013, 07:09 PM
This thread is dumb...that is all.

Leetonidas
11-15-2013, 07:14 PM
Yes, being a welshing faggot who goes back on his word is "honorable" you fucking faggot :lol

you are not a man, you are a cowardly welshing piece of shit

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Yes, being a welshing faggot who goes back on his word is "honorable" you fucking faggot :lol

you are not a man, you are a cowardly welshing piece of shit

this is how I feel about my welshing..people fought for my right to welsh...:toast

XD9NFMWsfuM

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 07:30 PM

See... even your hero welshes on bets.:rollin

mM1uSrFFvGY

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2013, 07:32 PM
See... even your hero welshes on bets.:rollin

mM1uSrFFvGY

so he was a homo welsher....:lol

ElNono
11-15-2013, 07:36 PM
http://www.japanforum.com/forum/images/avatars/mysterious-01.gif (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/members/lakaluva.html)
Lakaluva (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/members/lakaluva.html) (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for a Connection - 12-19-2011, 09:29 PM

こんにちは forum,

I am waiting for that special someone. Luva has dated and been disappointed by the offerings out there, to many women seem to care only about comparing me to ohter guys they have dated, and then they don't hang around long enough to really get to know the silky smoothness of Luva.

I've tried the dating website thing, but those girls are often guys, and I've been embarrassed at least once, well into a date when the truth rudely flops out. pokes out or, on one occasion, is "formally introduced" to me.

I would like to keep it simple though, Japanese women only and even then I am not interested in fat ones. You can be fat on your own time, that's fine, I don't have anything against you, I just like my softness in specific areas, not all over.

Let me break it down for you though:

I am a Pakistani male, age ... let's say less than 35 but old enough to be well versed in the finer sex.

I am a fantastic lover, and I can cook. I have the full collection of Naruto Shippuden. I have action figures and one of my hobbies is to spend days going around my apartment being the Ghost of Gashir. It's really fun to escape into a different world.

I am a professional restuaranteur, with emphasis on fine dining. I am not overweight, in fact I would say I am slim.

I was an all star in high school basketball, and I can still keep it wet from downtown if you know what I mean.

Drop me a PM, let me know about you though, like what do you think of me?

I also love the Lakers, most of all, and even though I have considered becoming a Heat fat, I will probably just keep my head down until this mediocer craze blows over.

Thanks for reading..

Luva

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/images/element/buttons_blue/quote.gif (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=890340)

DMC
11-15-2013, 08:21 PM

It's G if G means Gashir.

Bulaien999
11-15-2013, 09:30 PM
Sad state of affairs when you have to announce, you do indeed have the funds to pay the bet...

Makes you look even more stupid, because obviously if the cash aint no thing then you wouldn't sweat it.

There is plenty of people like you that either borrow or bet money and they hurt paying up.

It's in your DNA to be bitchmade

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 10:17 PM
Sad state of affairs when you have to announce, you do indeed have the funds to pay the bet...

Makes you look even more stupid, because obviously if the cash aint no thing then you wouldn't sweat it.

There is plenty of people like you that either borrow or bet money and they hurt paying up.

It's in your DNA to be bitchmade

Or maybe I just felt like bullying these niggas.

Leetonidas
11-15-2013, 10:20 PM
:lol "bullying these niggas"
:lol running joke on ST
:lol narutoluva

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2013, 10:24 PM

Either way they ain't getting paid. Its how you treat nerds. Force them to pay you then you welsh on them.

Leetonidas
11-15-2013, 10:25 PM
That's how bitchmade nutless faggots behave tbh

DPG21920
11-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Either way they ain't getting paid. Its how you treat nerds. Force them to pay you then you welsh on them.

So Jag treated you like a nerd? Because you paid Jag on the bet you lost to him :lol What stupid logic.

elmanutres
11-15-2013, 11:01 PM

Yet he still has the nerve to try to act like a black pimp. Absolutely pathetic

AchillesHeel
11-16-2013, 04:11 AM
Makes a fake tough guy post about wanting proof and not hearing anything else, proceeds to bitch and moan for 4 pages

lakerfans are the biggest pussies I've encountered.

HarlemHeat37
11-16-2013, 04:35 AM
:lol is Buddy Mignon lakaluva, tbh?..

Wow, this nigga is still posting?..can't believe I used to admire him as an Internet rival..I don't think I've ever seen a comparable decline in any facet of entertainment, tbh..

Brazil
11-16-2013, 07:57 AM
:lol irrelevant naruto trying dat come back

Buddy Mignon
11-16-2013, 11:12 AM
So Jag treated you like a nerd? Because you paid Jag on the bet you lost to him :lol What stupid logic.

Nope... Jag wired his money to Kori... and if he had stiffed me like me and Kool stiffed you lil niggas there would have been no whimpering.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-16-2013, 11:13 AM
Nothing G about not honoring a bet.

Where I'm from, you get your shit kicked in for that

Buddy Mignon
11-16-2013, 11:13 AM
:lol irrelevant naruto trying dat come back

Lol... I can get it crackin whenever I please. You niggas are so sensitive.

Buddy Mignon
11-16-2013, 11:15 AM
Nothing G about not honoring a bet.

Where I'm from, you get your shit kicked in for that

When you get bullied by a nigga like me you just gotta charge that shit to the game.

Buddy Mignon
11-16-2013, 11:16 AM
:lol is Buddy Mignon lakaluva, tbh?..

Wow, this nigga is still posting?..can't believe I used to admire him as an Internet rival..I don't think I've ever seen a comparable decline in any facet of entertainment, tbh..

I never admired you or considered your bitch ass as a rival, which is why I coined you HarlemHo.

DPG21920
11-16-2013, 11:17 AM
Nope... Jag wired his money to Kori... and if he had stiffed me like me and Kool stiffed you lil niggas there would have been no whimpering.

That makes no sense. You still paid him you nerdy a** nuratos lover

Buddy Mignon
11-16-2013, 11:20 AM
That makes no sense. You still paid him you nerdy a** nuratos lover

Out of all the people on this board, you should know better.

DPG21920
11-16-2013, 11:23 AM
You paidPeriod.

Brazil
11-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Lol... I can get it crackin whenever I please. You niggas are so sensitive.

Back in your days you provoked so much butthurtness that was difficult to ignore your job. Since mono made you his bitch nobody gives a fuck anymore.

Koolaid_Man
11-16-2013, 03:11 PM
You paidPeriod.

:p: So did I

Buddy Mignon
11-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Back in your days you provoked so much butthurtness that was difficult to ignore your job. Since mono made you his bitch nobody gives a fuck anymore.

The asshurt that I caused on the board still resonates with most of you. Its too obvious.

TrainOfThought5
11-16-2013, 07:39 PM
Many men welsh and continue to live long, great, healthy lives. But few men have shown the honor and trust I have for my brothers. Label me no Cain, you faggot... I am my brothers keeper.

LOLWUT

Brazil
11-16-2013, 11:01 PM
The asshurt that I caused on the board still resonates with most of you. Its too obvious.

No not really, sorry brah but you had a good run

Splits
11-23-2013, 03:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZbYH8FIgAAum28.jpg