PDA

View Full Version : When is Time Warner going to get their schedule together?

SupremeGuy
11-15-2013, 08:12 PM
These mother fuckers still show the Mavs on my guide instead of the Spurs. Makes it a bitch to try and record a game. Shit's getting annoying, tbh. I remember this being a problem a while back but thought they had finally fixed this shit the past 2 years.

Obstructed_View
11-15-2013, 08:14 PM
Does everyone's guide do that?

ChumpDumper
11-15-2013, 08:35 PM
Does the Dallas guide on FSSW HD in Austin. Standard def has the right guide.

They said it would take 10 days I think. Go ahead and complain, then if they don't come through on the promised day, demand some discount or something.

HI-FI
11-15-2013, 08:54 PM
These mother fuckers still show the Mavs on my guide instead of the Spurs. Makes it a bitch to try and record a game. Shit's getting annoying, tbh. I remember this being a problem a while back but thought they had finally fixed this shit the past 2 years.

where you at? I used to have this same problem, and I live between SA and Dallas, so according to FSSW website, I was in the Mavs zone, yet TWC always said Spurs which got my hopes up. I was about to sign up for League Pass Broadband or other methods, but when I complained to TWC, the person mentioned there is a TWC advertising channel that also plays Spurs games. Problem is that it's intermittent. The other night they were playing a fkn volleyball game, so that channel is hit or miss. I will say this, I noticed they no longer mention Spurs games on the FSSW SD or HD channels anymore.

TheGoldStandard
11-15-2013, 08:56 PM
F Time Warner.

SupremeGuy
11-15-2013, 09:00 PM
I'm in South Texas.

HI-FI
11-15-2013, 09:05 PM
that channel is called TWC Etc... in my area they are playing Ga Tech vs Georgia basketball. I don't even know why they are playing that shit here, but that channel does occasionally play Spurs games, it's just hit or miss and in Standard Def.

TheGoldStandard
11-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Uverse has Fox Sports San Antonio and I get my Spurs fix.

Biernutz
11-15-2013, 11:38 PM
After 15 years I got tired of TWC crap and signed with ATT-Unverse. TWC cable would go out or I would
lose TV channels. The internet would slow to a crawl every afternoon at 5pm or go
out. I am damm happy with ATT TV, internet and home phone. It has not gone out
one time in 10 months I have had it. Everything works all the time with a great signal from
a phone line. NO cable!

McGusto55
11-16-2013, 07:58 AM
I had same problem with direct tv......

DrunkTXLabrat
11-18-2013, 12:55 AM
are you using tivo? i'm having a similar problem. except its a lot of channels. everything from about 25 through 100 is listed as to be announced. i'm planning to call tivo and complain, but i procrastinate.

TE
11-18-2013, 12:59 AM
I'm in South Texas.
It's annoying a.f. tbh.

hooperflash
11-18-2013, 01:05 AM
What's wrong with y'alls cable in Edinburg/South Texas .... mine is all Spurs in Mission!

SupremeGuy
11-18-2013, 11:30 AM
What's wrong with y'alls cable in Edinburg/South Texas .... mine is all Spurs in Mission!Really? Damn. I'm calling those bitches later on today.