PDA

View Full Version : Without the internet what would you guys be doing right now?

apalisoc_9
11-16-2013, 01:42 AM
I honestly spend about 45 hours a week browsing the web..I try to justify my overusage to work, but the truth is I spend about 30 hours working on my freelance projects and the rest I just dick around forums. It's pretty addictive. I could probably be making double the money or maybe doing something even more productive tbh.

ErnestLynch
11-16-2013, 02:13 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2577/3958439201_234492f936.jpg

Jacob1983
11-16-2013, 02:54 AM
Probably doing something that is more worthwhile in life.

The Reckoning
11-16-2013, 03:56 AM
reading playboys

BRHornet45
11-16-2013, 04:34 AM
beating that motherfucker like it owes me money

Bynumite
11-16-2013, 07:14 AM
Lurnimg.

TDMVPDPOY
11-16-2013, 07:35 AM
probably at the courts balling to midnight...every night...thats how it was during my teen years...

blkroadrunners
11-16-2013, 08:15 AM
Gym.

DAF86
11-16-2013, 11:07 AM
Watching TV.

mrsmaalox
11-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Probably cleaning something.

DMC
11-16-2013, 11:27 AM
Probably cleaning something.

I have something in mind...

j/k

Rogue
11-16-2013, 08:11 PM
Probably doing something that is more worthwhile in life.
yeah it might sound lame but I don't really have anything more worthwhile to do in the real life. I go to school which's my everyday errand but as you know that's just a waste of time, and I don't have any bitch in my life, never have had any and never will. I'm a lifelong celibate, still a virgin on the other half of my 20s, and I feel worthless because I'm still living with my parents feeding on their hard-earned bread. Only on the internet can I feel some sort of relief :cry

CuckingFunt
11-16-2013, 08:27 PM
I'd still be doing homework, as I am now. I'd just be doing it differently.

lefty
11-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Meeting real life girls :cry

Leetonidas
11-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Your mom

silverblk mystix
11-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Your dad!

symple19
11-16-2013, 10:24 PM
silverblk mystix would certainly be doing more cavity searches with his tongue if not for the internet

Rogue
11-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Meeting real life girls :cry
then welcome to our brotherhood of celibacy, left :rolleyes:

lefty
11-16-2013, 10:31 PM
then welcome to our brotherhood of celibacy, left :rolleyes:

no I was kidding I still meet real life girls

You're alone

Rogue
11-16-2013, 10:36 PM

You're alone
I ain't alone either, I have my nigga Jacob on my side all the time tbh.

apalisoc_9
11-16-2013, 10:41 PM
Rogue, you gotta get out of your comfort zone nigga. How else are you suppose to spread your genes man?

Get some East Asian bitches man...

symple19
11-16-2013, 10:45 PM

You're alone

Wish you would post hot Algerian bitches. Seems like you always go with hot white girls that would never touch a dirty brown dude such as yourself

lefty
11-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Wish you would post hot Algerian bitches. Seems like you always go with hot white girls that would never touch a dirty brown dude such as yourself

lol

apalisoc_9
11-16-2013, 10:49 PM
lol

You think you can hook me up with some french speaking bitches in Montreal brah? I'll be heading over there to visit family after winter man, and was looking to get wasted for a night or two and hopefully I get lucky enough to smash one.

symple19
11-16-2013, 10:52 PM
lol

You need to move to Toronto or Vancouver so you can use your French language skills to pull some white meat. Would definitely work if you were in the states. Hit me up if you ever migrate south, tbh. I'll make it happen for you

apalisoc_9
11-16-2013, 11:04 PM
You need to move to Toronto or Vancouver so you can use your French language skills to pull some white meat. Would definitely work if you were in the states. Hit me up if you ever migrate south, tbh. I'll make it happen for you

Isn't he Algerian? If he's light skinned arab, he should be able to pass as a "french" white..tbh.

but Montreal french is terrible to listen to tbh..

Rogue
11-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Rogue, you gotta get out of your comfort zone nigga. How else are you suppose to spread your genes man?

Get some East Asian bitches man...
that's why I look down upon them Asians. The world has a limit and you cannot reproduce abusively imho. Smart people generally have less kids, or none at all (like Rogue and Isaac Newton) while it's always the shitty people (DH, for example) who reproduce the most, and that's why the quality of humans' gene pool has always been declining, and also why the human race will also die out someday.

symple19
11-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Isn't he Algerian? If he's light skinned arab, he should be able to pass as a "french" white..tbh.

Dunno. Could be a southern Algerian, desert type mofo. Additionally, I think lefty is muslim, which lowers his chances even more. No white girls are gonna put up with that garbage religion

(Yes, he's Algerian)

apalisoc_9
11-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Dunno. Could be a southern Algerian, desert type mofo. Additionally, I think lefty is muslim, which lowers his chances even more. No white girls are gonna put up with that garbage religion

(Yes, he's Algerian)

Why does lefty need to tell them he's Muslim?

I know a lot of my buddies adjust their religious beliefs depending on who they're dating tbh.

If I were lefty, i'd bang all the white, Asian, Black, latina bitches I can..Visit Algeria in my 30's and marry a good looking Virgin Algerian chick..I kinda get a sense lefty is a virign or has only been with one or two chicks while being in his mid tweenties..If you ever visit Winnipeg man, I'd hook you up with some college bitches lefty, srs.

symple19
11-16-2013, 11:30 PM
Dunno. I like lefty. Just wanna help a coffee colored nigga get laid, tbh

lefty
11-17-2013, 12:50 AM
You think you can hook me up with some french speaking bitches in Montreal brah? I'll be heading over there to visit family after winter man, and was looking to get wasted for a night or two and hopefully I get lucky enough to smash one.

Ok ... I guess I can be the wingman for one night...

Alpha males don't need to impress girls with another language

Oh yeah the Quebecers French is brutal .... and yet they keep pushing their French language agenda ... speak it properlyl then you can call yourselves francophones lol

(Yes, he's Algerian)

lol religion

But I'm a Northern Algerian ... in fact the hospital where I was born has a gorgeous view on the Mediterranean sea

I'm light skinned - but I tan very easily in summer

Most people think I'm French, or Spanish, or Italian

Maybe Dutch ... my hair dresser told me I look like Van Persie :lmao (I dont see it TBH)

Brown hair, but 98% black facial hair (with a few ginger hair in there, WTF)

As a toddler, I was 100% redhead WTF :lol

Why does lefty need to tell them he's Muslim?

I know a lot of my buddies adjust their religious beliefs depending on who they're dating tbh.

If I were lefty, i'd bang all the white, Asian, Black, latina bitches I can..Visit Algeria in my 30's and marry a good looking Virgin Algerian chick..I kinda get a sense lefty is a virign or has only been with one or two chicks while being in his mid tweenties..If you ever visit Winnipeg man, I'd hook you up with some college bitches lefty, srs.

I fuck whatever is hot TBH, even Jews