PDA

View Full Version : ALL STAR 2014 #NBABallot Crazy Rules?

wildchild
11-16-2013, 09:19 AM
I know guys. All Star's a lame game n'shit. However I allways voted por my Spurs boys, fan loyalty or something like that.

Tim, Tony, Manu and this year add Leonard and Splitter (Yeah KawhiNotAggressive and TiagoGirlPussy but are my Spurs and I'm a sentimental fool) but with the stupid Twitter NBA rules, I think many of my followers/friends/or SpursFans are voting invalidly. Is it so?

"To vote for the NBA All-Star Ballot via Twitter, voters must Tweet with #NBABallot, include the first and last name of the player that they want to see play in the All-Star game, and include an explanation for why they think this player should play"
"Retweets do not count as valid votes"

Without the explanation the vote is invalid like retweets?

#NBABallot Tim Duncan=not count as valid vote?
#NBABallot I want to see Tim Duncan play in the All-Star game bc he's my all-time favorite player! vote valid?

http://www.nba.com/allstar/2014/asb/votingrules.html

mudyez
11-16-2013, 09:23 AM
I call BS!

There will be no need for an explanation!

james evans
11-16-2013, 10:42 AM
i'm sorry, but i dont' want to see tim duncan in an all star game this year. he needs to rest. these things should not matter to spurs fans anymore. let him stay home and rest. especially if popovich isn't the coach. brooks or rivers may try to play duncan for 30+ minutes. i know i would..

cjw
11-16-2013, 01:19 PM
i'm sorry, but i dont' want to see tim duncan in an all star game this year. he needs to rest. these things should not matter to spurs fans anymore. let him stay home and rest. especially if popovich isn't the coach. brooks or rivers may try to play duncan for 30+ minutes. i know i would..

I think POp isn't allowed to coach this year per their rules

wildchild
11-16-2013, 01:57 PM
I call BS!

There will be no need for an explanation!

:tu

Well, I've been reading more in ASGame blogosphere and I was wrong. Thought NBA.com had changed the voting rules this year and did not. :oops

i'm sorry, but i dont' want to see tim duncan in an all star game this year. he needs to rest.

Got it. My vote is symbolic/sentimental. Timmy won't get a chance to play ASG'14, IMO. This year the majority NBA fans 'll vote Dwight Howard, KD, Blake Griffin, Harden, Westbrook, Curry &(Splash bro), even Marc Gasol, Z-Bo, Kenneth Faried, over our guys. And maybe the coaches'll choose young and hyped with +/stats for the reserves.

barakz21
11-16-2013, 02:08 PM
That's stupid. It's hard to put it all with the 140 character limit

wildchild
11-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Damian Lillard, LaMarcus Aldridge.

That's stupid. It's hard to put it all with the 140 character limit

You're right. But the example from the site works with 140 characters.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag85/justlikeanigga/twitterrules_zps6e6c0a2c.jpg
Chalmers "serious skills" :lol

Trainwreck2100
11-16-2013, 02:39 PM
timmy won't be in the allstar game anyway his numbers are atrocious

PlayNando
11-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Fans voting for the All-Star ballot is stupid. Casual fans are too stupid for this.

barakz21
11-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Damian Lillard, LaMarcus Aldridge.

You're right. But the example from the site works with 140 characters.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag85/justlikeanigga/twitterrules_zps6e6c0a2c.jpg
Chalmers "serious skills" :lol

its hard to put in anything serious in less than 140 characters. Case in point, the example you shared. :lol

mudyez
11-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Will something like "I like Reggie Jackson's haircut" count as an explantion?

And how do they exclude stuff like that?

apalisoc_9
11-16-2013, 06:00 PM
This is acutally neat. Should dissalow those chinese fags to vote tbbh

siraulo23
11-16-2013, 07:42 PM
simple solution: dont vote via twitter

DieMrBond
11-16-2013, 08:53 PM
From the looks of it, this is the year that Jeremy Lin gets in (which is RIDICULOUS) because he is getting a stupid amount of votes on Twitter.