PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds.....

Avante
11-17-2013, 08:21 AM
...of this happening?

I heard...The Coconut Song...by Harry Nilsson at Jack in the Box and thought...."I have nothing by Nilsson". So on my way home I stopped at this thrift/junk/whatever shop that usually has a nice used CD collection. Not looking for a bargain actually just looking for something by Nilsson. Well I'll be damn....a three CD set for 5 bucks. I didn't know he wrote...One...that Three Dog Night made famous. I also scored...

The Best of Frank Zappa

You mix Nilsson with Gordon Lightfoot, B.J.Thomas, James Taylor and Simon & Garfunkel. Not...Frank Zappa. He's in with Country Joe & The Fish, Lou Reed, The Grateful Dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can the Saints be a small 3.5 home fav vs a Niner team losing games at home? I love my Niners but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is the bottom line, so 2200 to win 2000 on the Saints - the points. Xmas is coming up, I can use the extra $$$$$$$$$$$$.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thor

A little disappointed, they tried a little too hard/too much to be funny.

Lin Carter's..Thongor...books would make great movies. Tailor made for the 3-D sword and sorcery spectacle.

AchillesHeel
11-17-2013, 11:50 AM
:rollin

you just gonna act like last week didn't happen?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-17-2013, 12:02 PM
...of this happening?

I heard...The Coconut Song...by Harry Nilsson at Jack in the Box and thought...."I have nothing by Nilsson". So on my way home I stopped at this thrift/junk/whatever shop that usually has a nice used CD collection. Not looking for a bargain actually just looking for something by Nilsson. Well I'll be damn....a three CD set for 5 bucks. I didn't know he wrote...One...that Three Dog Night made famous. I also scored...

The Best of Frank Zappa

You mix Nilsson with Gordon Lightfoot, B.J.Thomas, James Taylor and Simon & Garfunkel. Not...Frank Zappa. He's in with Country Joe & The Fish, Lou Reed, The Grateful Dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can the Saints be a small 3.5 home fav vs a Niner team losing games at home? I love my Niners but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is the bottom line, so 2200 to win 2000 on the Saints - the points. Xmas is coming up, I can use the extra $$$$$$$$$$$$.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thor

Lin Carter's..Thongor...books would make great movies. Tailor made for the 3-D sword and sorcery spectacle.
So how come you didn't pick any games this week :lmao:lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
11-17-2013, 12:12 PM
:lmao Disappearing after your worst betting week yet
:lmao Thinking you can sneak back in without owning up to being a horrible NFL bettor
:lmao Not even making any picks this week
:lmao Avante

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-17-2013, 12:15 PM
:lmao Disappearing after your worst betting week yet
:lmao Thinking you can sneak back in without owning up to being a horrible NFL bettor
:lmao Not even making any picks this week
:lmao Avante

I think he's going all in this week :lmao (with the NFL forum reputation that is :lol), if the Saints cover, he'll flaunt around the NFL forum saying "Sheesh, kids these days, I won 2000 $$$$$$$$$$$$ this week!"

If the Saints lose then he's gone for good :lol

He's not actually betting $2000 on the game like he's claiming he's doing. People with $2000 to bet on one NFL game don't live in Central California.

GoodOdor
11-17-2013, 02:04 PM
You stay out of the NFL forum, you old faggot:lol

ChumpDumper
11-17-2013, 02:10 PM
...of this happening?

The Best of Frank Zappa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thor

Lin Carter's..Thongor...books would make great movies. Tailor made for the 3-D sword and sorcery spectacle.How much did you lose total in the past two weeks?

DMC
11-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Shit, Chis is going to be pissed that his wife cannot coax any cigarette money from dad.

DJR210
11-17-2013, 02:21 PM
:lol going to school to work at Best Buy
:lol raped overseas because others did too
:lol wife runs daycare to feed your insatiable hunger for kids
:lol sorry gambler
:lol old faggot

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Shit, Chis is going to be pissed that his wife cannot coax any cigarette money from dad.

:lmao

Clipper Nation
11-17-2013, 02:46 PM
:lmao Mason having cat food for dinner for the rest of the season

DMC
11-17-2013, 02:48 PM
What does a fairly worn album of Slappy White and Joe "Skillet" Washington go for these days at the pawn shop?

AussieFanKurt
11-17-2013, 04:55 PM
you really are a narcissist

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-17-2013, 07:40 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lmao Saints 23 49ers 20
:lmao Saints -3.5
:lmao betting expert
:lmao NFL historian
:lmao losing $2200 bucks this week
:lmao Mason and Chris aren't gonna have any Christmas presents
:lmao poor Santa Claus is about to get thrown under the bus

HarlemHeat37
11-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Obviously you don't actually have $2200 to bet, but damn, your record is somehow getting worse, I didn't think it was possible for somebody to struggle this much at picking winners, tbh..smh..

jeebus
11-17-2013, 07:45 PM
son you're driving poor avante to suicide :cry

:lol in the suicide note, he'll blame Mas:lmaon

Blake
11-17-2013, 07:45 PM

:lmao betting away next three years of Christmas

:lmao even the semen shields staying away.

ohmwrecker
11-17-2013, 08:47 PM
Nilsson isn't folk rock. Lou Reed with the Grateful Dead? You suck at this.

Clipper Nation
11-17-2013, 08:49 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

AND his Niners lost, and his boy Alice Smith is curling up into the fetal position on national TV right now :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Nilsson isn't folk rock. Lou Reed with the Grateful Dead? You suck at this.

He sucks worse at picking NFL games :lol

ohmwrecker
11-17-2013, 08:57 PM
He has too many faults for me to just focus on one thing.

Clipper Nation
11-17-2013, 09:29 PM
:lol Avante hiding

Clipper Nation
11-18-2013, 12:18 AM
:lmao Alice Smith getting exposed

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-18-2013, 12:20 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lmaoanother wrong pick
:lmaoworst bettor I've ever seen
:lmaokeep upping your bets and keep losing more money
:lmaoNFL Historian
:lmaobetting expert
:lmao"this is going to be fun, hahahahahaha"
:lmaolosing your family's Xmas money
:lmaoresorting to putting your picks in the club because you are too embarrassed to be seen in the NFL forum

AchillesHeel
11-18-2013, 05:53 AM
WOW lol how many weeks in a row has this guy lost?

johnsmith
11-18-2013, 09:05 AM

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-18-2013, 10:00 AM

It was the best of both worlds. Not only did his favorite team lose the game, but he also lost the bet despite betting against his favorite team. He gets zero satisfaction either way. It couldn't have been scripted any better :lol

Clipper Nation
11-18-2013, 12:00 PM
:lmao Avante hiding for another week

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 01:26 PM
:lmao Avante hiding for another week

There is a thread for the SpursTalk GTG posted now.
You are invited as long as you are nearby.
If you're interested, then be sure to post in it.

ChumpDumper
11-18-2013, 02:30 PM
http://files.recycleopedia.com/PICS/INFO/Christmas%20Trees/Xmas-Tree-MAIN.jpg
How the Welch Lost Christmas

DJR210
11-18-2013, 02:40 PM
There is a thread for the SpursTalk GTG posted now.
You are invited as long as you are nearby.
If you're interested, then be sure to post in it.

Defender of the Forum Tactic 1: Counter all mean comments with request to attend GTG

:lol GTFO with your BS you old son of a bitch

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 02:43 PM
:lol

http://files.recycleopedia.com/PICS/INFO/Christmas%20Trees/Xmas-Tree-MAIN.jpg
How the Welch Lost Christmas

Wish you would reconsider going to the GTG, but I understand why you don't care to.
No biggy.