PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Trouble brewing in Cleveland

RsxPiimp
11-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Lebron 2.0? :lol

The Cleveland Cavaliers held a players-only meeting after a 29-point loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday, and players got contentious and confronted each other, according to multiple sources.

The Cavaliers also lost to the Charlotte Bobcats at home on Friday.

In a loss at the Chicago Bulls on Monday, Mike Brown and Kyrie Irving got into an exchange on the bench after Brown pulled Irving from the game.

Irving is struggling, shooting just 38 percent from the field and 32 percent from 3-point range. He was just 5-of-16 shooting in the loss to the Bobcats.

RsxPiimp
11-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Anthony LimaFAN 1h
I was attacked when I shared some behind-the-scenes stories of Kyrie last year. Pretty evident now I wasn't making stuff up

If you don't think that contentious Cavs players' only meeting was a mutiny against Kyrie, you're fooling yourself. Players sick of his act

AnthonyLimaFAN
Kyrie has pulled some no-shows at some big events. Already got a Cavs staffer fired for his blunders. Be careful, it's LeBron all over again

This was supposedly from Columbus writer

Somewhat general, but I asked if I could interview him about Aaron Craft and he seemed very annoyed and got defensive in his answers -- things like, 'Well people said he beat me, but that's what you guys do' -- even though I wasn't pushing him on anything. The interview went fine enough and I got a good story out of it, but after doing a lap around the locker room I came back and asked if I could ask him one more question. All he did was stare at me, before pointing to a PR goon who ushered me out.

After the game, we did a group interview with him, and his answers were fine enough, but when it wrapped up, I heard him say to the PR guy "I swear to god, I'm going to punch so and so in the face." It seemed like he was annoyed that somebody didn't adhere to the PR guy saying "Last question" and Kyrie wasn't having it. This type of thing happens all the time in interviews, and it's not like he'll ever be in Columbus again anytime soon, so for that to get under his skin seemed a bit dramatic.

I talked to some people who cover the team more regularly than I do -- I just went cause I'm a Cavs fan and wanted to get that Craft story -- and not very many people had good things to say about him. Without getting into too much detail, his partying has been a problem, so much so that the Cavs have had to step in at times. There was also an incident where he got a staffer fired last season and where he skipped fan appreciation night. Little things, I guess, but it really changed how I look at him.

MultiTroll
11-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Kirby photo.
Could this be 'shopped to read "What does perfection look like to me? Black rogue made to look like dirt."

MultiTroll
11-17-2013, 11:07 AM
RsxPiimp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12644) quoted AnthonyLimaFAN

Kyrie has pulled some no-shows at some big events. Already got a Cavs staffer fired for his blunders. Be careful, it's LeBron all over again
In what way is Kyrie a LeBron all over again?

PingPong
11-17-2013, 11:26 AM
What's the point changing Byron Scott for Mike Brown?

HarlemHeat37
11-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Lebron's teammates never had a problem with him in Cleveland, they always got along, not sure how its comparable at all, other than location..

Waiters isn't punching Lebron in the face like he did with that pussy Irving, that's certain, tbh..

DMC
11-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Mike Brown in full force.

OP is slinging feces from the grave.

Killakobe81
11-17-2013, 01:06 PM
Only similarities is location and the inevitable parting ..
LeBron reps that 2k ...
Kyrie Live ...
I do like uncle drew commercials better than Samsung LeBron ...
Kyrie better iq LeBron better hoops IQ

Clipper Nation
11-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Kyrie just setting the stage for his move to South Beach, tbh :downspin:

Killakobe81
11-17-2013, 01:11 PM
Lol who gonna leave to allow Kyrie to Heat? And why would wade and LeBron want another ball handler? Makes no sense.

RsxPiimp
11-17-2013, 01:49 PM
The Lebron comparison was made because Cleveland/Dan Gilbert is about to go through the same process of losing another franchise player with Dan going through a series of emotions and meltdown once Kyrie blots for greener pastures :lol

Clipper Nation
11-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Btw, how has Chris Grant not been fired yet? He is about as bad as Isiah or David Kahn, considering he's been handed way too many high lottery picks and with the exception of Kyrie, fucked them all up.... he tries way too hard to look like the smartest guy in the room on draft day by making "surprising" picks and fails miserably, much like AJ Smith with the Chargers.... Bennett is looking like his worst pick yet, tbh.... yet even though he's obviously incompetent, Cavfan still blindly defends this clown and his job status is never in question :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Kyrie isn't a legit franchise player, tbh, he's overrated..

RsxPiimp
11-17-2013, 03:11 PM
Overrated, I don't know if he's even rated right. He's a score first point guard that doesn't play defense. He's not really high on anyone's list :lol

He is however a franchise player, may not necessarily live up to it, but in Cleveland, he does fit bill.

HarlemHeat37
11-17-2013, 03:35 PM
I guess you didn't follow the NBA during the off-season, tbh:lol..

Irving was hyped by everybody, the media AND fans..

SpurSwag
11-17-2013, 08:39 PM
Really interesting thread in that I actually didn't know teammates didn't like him that much and that he was kind of a jerk. He seems so humble with the right kind of swag to lead a team, kind of like Curry who just doesn't say much but leads his team. It's a shame to see differently though, even though he doesn't play defense and is kind of inconsistent he's still one of my favorites to watch.

TrainOfThought5
11-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Kyrie just setting the stage for his move to South Beach, tbh :downspin:May the Lord have mercy on us all if that happened.